logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline EI  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 17, 2010 2:35:15 PM(UTC)
EI

I just wanted to give esteem and honor to YHWH. I will be graduating with my Clinical Doctorate on May 26, 2010; YHWH willing. This has been a crazy 4 years plus, as the adversary has attacked me relentlessly as I followed what my heavenly father told me to pursue approximately 4.5 years prior. YWHH through my savior, Yahushua has brought me such a long way. Even now, the adversary is still working hard to prevent me from graduating; even though it is all but so predictable now. As you know the accuser is very predictable, i guess that's what happens when you are an imitator, basically for your whole existence.
I want to take this time to thank everyone of you who played a pivotal role as I continued this walk, especially earlier on. Most of you have no idea that Yahweh used you to fulfill his promise in which he gave me approximately 5.5 years ago and to help bring to pass the fulfillment of a direction he told me to pursue approximately 4.5 years ago. It is crazy to think it has been that long since we first started ‘talking’. So thank you to
Swalchy
Robski
Ken
Yada
Yada
Frank(have not seen his ID in a while)

Soon I will be Dr. EI. I am very excited to see what YHWH has planned. I know he does not do things without purpose. I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. YHWH has truly used you to help me to continue this ride.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 17, 2010 9:39:08 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
YO DOC! lol

Awesome news dude - congrats :D
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:14:04 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Awesome, way to go.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline EI  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:59:48 AM(UTC)
EI

Swalchy wrote:
Absolutely fantastic news EI! Congratulations on Graduating ^_^

This mean I can now ask you some medical questions? >.>

Sure, don't worry, during our eval I will do a thorough paient history. if it is something systemic going on and I believe physical therapy would not benefit you at this time, I will be sure to refer you out. Your health is my number one priority, lol.

On a completely random topic, have you read THE TRUE FURQAN swalch?

Thank you Robski and James.
Offline Mike  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:26:13 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Congratulations EI on your graduation. I don’t know what a Clinical Doctorate is. Does this mean that EI will soon be practicing in the ER?
Offline EI  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:36:14 AM(UTC)
EI

Mike wrote:
Congratulations EI on your graduation. I don’t know what a Clinical Doctorate is. Does this mean that EI will soon be practicing in the ER?

Mike, thank you for the congrads. Without getting too much in depth basically there are two categories of doctorate degrees in the US.
Clinical Doctorates and Research Doctorates.

Examples of Clinical(Professional) Doctorates are –

MD (Medical Doctor) DPT(Doctor of Physical Therapy) PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy), JD (Doctor of Law) and the list could go on and on and on.

Examples of Research Doctorates are - PH.D (Doctor of Philosophy), Ed. D (Doctor of Education)

Personally, I have just complete the DPT degree. It is a 7 year program including undergrad. You could fast track it and knock it out in 6 years(3 +3) program.
Offline EI  
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2010 12:53:47 PM(UTC)
EI

Swalchy wrote:
Oh, so you're not really a "Doctor" doctor.

Like a psychologist, just quite a lot better

Well, yeah, I am really a "Doctor" doctor. Now if you mean I am not really a 'physician' or 'Medical Doctor', than ye you are absolutely correct. No, not quite like a psychologist, though I did have a lot of training in psychology in my undergrad, and a class in my Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree. :-). love ya Swalch,

Dr. Anderson III

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2010 9:30:14 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think what Swalchy is asking is "Can you still prescribe me Methadone".
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline EI  
#9 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 5:59:59 PM(UTC)
EI

No opiods for Swalchy or you Robski!!! Besides, it will give you constipation, lol.

Anyway, we are trained in pharmaceuticals but we can only prescribe them if we work for uncle Sam.

But I must admit pharmaceuticals was my worst class, I only got a B in it, lol.