logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 6/17/2124 4:37:23 PM(UTC) BillyBobthethird  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:53:56 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

99.99% truth with .001% lie is still a lie.
The truth will make you free not set you free.
To be made free is to understand all that the prophets have spoke.
And we are fools if we don't believe them Luke 24:25.
Father Yahweh has been, and always will be in total control of His creation.
If you are not in agreement with all that the prophets have spoken you are still deceived. Rev.12:9
We can not serve two masters.
You must obey the every word of Father Yahweh are you are not His. 1 Yahchanan ( John ) 2:4.
Remember this is the same message the great apostle wrote about in Romans 6:16.
Hope to see those with eyes to see in the soon coming Kingdom.

May the same Spirit that is Holy,
The same Spirit that inspired the prophets
and the apostles of the real Messiah to
write to us,... bless your understanding in your
search for truth.

Okie
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:35:01 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I don't know who you think you are addressing or what issues are specifically talking about - maybe in your eyes you are the holder of absolute truth, but please don't make random obvious statements that are teetering on the edge of loaded questions or statements. Either bring up something you would like to discuss or state an issue you have found with something someone has said give your reason why and back it up - then we can have a discussion.

Pointlessly spouting statements that no one knows what you are trying to get at or who it is directed to is not the way to invoke discussion.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2010 1:59:45 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
I don't know who you think you are addressing or what issues are specifically talking about - maybe in your eyes you are the holder of absolute truth, but please don't make random obvious statements that are teetering on the edge of loaded questions or statements. Either bring up something you would like to discuss or state an issue you have found with something someone has said give your reason why and back it up - then we can have a discussion.

Pointlessly spouting statements that no one knows what you are trying to get at or who it is directed to is not the way to invoke discussion.

O.K. I agree.

Since the Scriptures state that Satan has deceived the whole world in Rev.12:9.
The same Scriptures also state that Father Yahweh would established His House in the Last Days to bring one last warning to deceived mankind before the end comes. Isa.2:2 and Mic. 4:1.
Now that place should teach the same message that all the prophets and apostles taught or it is not teaching the truth.
Sin is breaking the Law written in the Torah. In order to be in unity with this clear statement this place must teach us to keep and uphold the same Laws as the prophets the Messiah and His apostles lived by.
Anything short of this is not of the truth.

BBTT
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2010 3:00:55 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Again:
"I don't know who you think you are addressing or what issues are specifically talking about - maybe in your eyes you are the holder of absolute truth, but please don't make random obvious statements that are teetering on the edge of loaded questions or statements. Either bring up something you would like to discuss or state an issue you have found with something someone has said give your reason why and back it up - then we can have a discussion.

Pointlessly spouting statements that no one knows what you are trying to get at or who it is directed to is not the way to invoke discussion. "

BillyBob are you trying to tell us that His House is established?
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Dominick8720  
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2010 5:17:33 PM(UTC)
Dominick8720

BBTT,

I am asking this with the utmost sincerity: Can you please make a clear point? I find myself reading your posts over and over in order to ascertain what actual point you are trying to make other than simply "preaching to the choir."

Here's my point: This forum is a place for discussions, not lectures from people who think they are holier-than-thou. If you have something to discuss, start a discussion, don't preach.

Thank you.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:51:55 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I have to reflect the responses above...

when I read your reply I am left waiting for the conclusion. If you think we don't think the Torah is relevant you are misinformed and really should do some research into who we are before posting and telling us the sky is blue.

http://yadayahweh.com/
http://theownersmanual.net/
http://futurehistory.yadayahweh.com/
http://www.thewaytoyahuweh.com/
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 4:28:42 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Swalchy wrote:
I too have to echo the thoughts of the members of this forum - what exactly are you talking about BBTT? What is the actual point of this thread?

Is there something specific you want to discuss, or are you here to just make blanket statements about something that we don't actually know what you're on about, as we're constantly trying to figure out exactly what it is you are wanting to say.

Let's pick up on a point in your latest post:

What exactly is "that place"? Is that a reference to "His House" in the previous sentence?

If so, what do you think His "House" is in reference to? Is it an actual place where people can go, or is it just a mass of all the people that know the truth about Yahuweh?

One thing I notice about the word "House" is that people can think of it two ways: an actual physical building where people can go, or as a spiritual reference to one's family, as in the phrase "The head of the House"(or household). This phrase isn't necessarily talking of a physical building, but as someone being the head (or highest authority) of his/her family.

Would you consider Yahuweh's "House" to be a physical building, or a gathering of His family?

THE HOUSE OF FATHER YAHWEH IS A PROTECTED PLACE where His children gather. Ps.91.
It is here today for all with eyes to see.
Loving Father Yahweh and converting to be like Him and His beloved Son Yahshua Messiah.
As in the days long past the world does not know us because it did not know Him Whom Father Yahweh sent.
Come see what great things Father Yahweh is doing in your life time.

http://www.yahweh.com

BBTT

Offline Dominick8720  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 18, 2010 5:31:29 PM(UTC)
Dominick8720

BBTT:

As you suggested, I checked out www.yahweh.com. It mentions "Yahweh’s 613 Laws of Peace" several times.

I have news for you: There aren't 613 laws. As Ken Power explains in www.theownersmanual.net, "In light of what we’ve discovered by paying close attention to the Torah, a quick survey of Maimonides’ list reveals that it contains nowhere near 613 unique points of agreement with Yahweh’s instructions. By my count, there are 86 pointless duplicates or corollaries which clearly don’t deserve to be listed separately, 70 misstatements, twisted quotes, or outright perversions of the Torah’s text, 78 significant omissions, misinterpretations, or unwarranted extrapolations, and 74 blatant instances of missed or ignored significance (and I was extremely generous here—the evidence of rabbinical cluelessness is ubiquitous). In other words, Maimonides dropped the ball in half the precepts he covered."

Referring to the "613 Laws" means your teacher, Yisrayl Hawkins, doesn't even know the Torah. To make my point here, BBTT, I'll quote one of your previous statements: "99.99% truth with .001% lie is still a lie."

Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:00:11 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

BBTB, Dom is right in his assessment which was based on two books that was written by Ken Power, one of the two respected seniors on this Forum in our little community here. Perhaps it will do you good to actually read the books being discussed here before spouting off Scriptural verses that do not seem to make any point clear, and instead of pointing to something blatantly in error. In case you missed it, read The Owner's Manual and What Maimonides Missed before returning to discuss the books here.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:46:33 PM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

bitnet wrote:
Shalom,

BBTB, Dom is right in his assessment which was based on two books that was written by Ken Power, one of the two respected seniors on this Forum in our little community here. Perhaps it will do you good to actually read the books being discussed here before spouting off Scriptural verses that do not seem to make any point clear, and instead of pointing to something blatantly in error. In case you missed it, read The Owner's Manual and What Maimonides Missed before returning to discuss the books here.

Fools and so slow of heart.

BBTT
Offline Dominick8720  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:22:10 PM(UTC)
Dominick8720

Slow of heart to believe you? Yes I am.

Since I'm a fool, I guess I need more clarification on why I should accept Maimonides' 613 Laws at face value.

Since you possess the truth and seemingly want to share it, please explain your take on the 613 Laws to me, and feel free to compare and contrast your views with Ken Power's views.

I'm sure you won't actually do that, though.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 9:41:22 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

BillyBobthethird wrote:
Fools and so slow of heart.

BBTT

You really expect us to leap on board the boat like that? Dude you haven't actually said anything in any of your posts - except for stuff that didn't seem to have a point. We would love you to make your point, explain to us where you think we are wrong and then we can get back to you. We aren't people who won't change their mind if given something to actually think about - but we won't leap onto something either.

So tell us what you think, then why we are wrong and what you think we should do. Then we can actually have a conversation that might go somewhere :)
Offline James  
#13 Posted : Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:24:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Robskiwarrior wrote:

So tell us what you think, then why we are wrong and what you think we should do. Then we can actually have a conversation that might go somewhere :)

I'm betting that is too much to hope for.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand