logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline forumadmin  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:27:49 PM(UTC)
forumadmin

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
As many of you are aware, our recent studies of Shauwl/Paul have led us to the conclusion that he was an unreliable witness for Yahweh.
As such, even that which was written by him that we find to be consistent with the Torah, Prophets, Psalms, and other Renewed Covenant writings should be removed from our research.

We aren't going to simply delete places in our research where we cite Paul, however. We need to evaluate every instance to see if our conclusions relied upon what we found from Paul, or if we simply used Paul as additional reinforcement of a point rooted elsewhere.

In regards to which Renewed Covenant writings references to highlight, let's go ahead and consider even those books where there exists some doubt as to whether or not they were authored by Paul. We are only highlighting passages at this point, so it is best to consider all potential books. We will research the evidence as to whether Paul may or may not have actually been the author as part of our ongoing research.
That list of RC books that we would like highlighted in Yada Yahweh are:

Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
...and even
Hebrews
Acts

So, what we are asking, is for people to volunteer to pick a chapter or chapters to review and highlight where we have cited any of these books in the "New Testament."
If you would like to help us with this effort, we ask that you reply to this message and simply post which chapter(s) on which you are going to work. This will help us avoid duplicating efforts by allowing other volunteers to avoid picking a chapter on which you are already working.

And feel free to give us your markups in a Word document with notes added, colored highlights, text added (like "PAUL"), or send us an email with the Paul excerpts copied from the chapters into the email, or something along these lines. Basically, any system where we can easily reference your efforts and jump to that section of the chapter in question is sufficient.

Thank you very much for all of your help.

Sincerely,
Yow'el
Offline Marcus  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:45:12 AM(UTC)
Marcus

Book II Skia Chapter
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:33:42 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I looked through my word document of book V chapter 6 Anastasis - resurrecction and found a substantial amount of Pauline material. I'll take a run at highlighting all of it from this chapter.

Yow'el, my vote from yesterday's BTR show question of whether the priority should be to finish the questioning volume or edit the Pauline sections of the current YY, would be to finish Questioning first than edit the rest, since it seems like that Questioning is closer to completion.
Offline Mike  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:25:34 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Theophilus,

I got an e-mail from Yada today and I am signed up for Volume 5 - Good News. I have all eight of the MS Word docs for that Volume. Do you want me to e-mail you the Word doc for book V chapter 6 Anastasis - resurrecction? If so send me a PM. Trying to save duplicating work.

Thanks and Shalom
Offline Marcus  
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:33:13 AM(UTC)
Marcus

Book2 Chapter 2
Offline Marcus  
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 9:02:45 AM(UTC)
Marcus

Book 2 Called Out Chapter 3 Pesach
Offline Theophilus  
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 10:07:42 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Mike wrote:
Theophilus,

I got an e-mail from Yada today and I am signed up for Volume 5 - Good News. I have all eight of the MS Word docs for that Volume. Do you want me to e-mail you the Word doc for book V chapter 6 Anastasis - resurecction? If so send me a PM. Trying to save duplicating work.

Thanks and Shalom

Hello Mike,

Thank you for you assistance to Yada. I have each of the chapters of YY as separate Word
documents and have marked in red the substantial Pauline material in the Anastasis - Resurrection chapter. I've sent you a PM to the effect that I would be glad to either split or defer that volume as you choose?

Shalom,

Theophilus
Offline In His Name  
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2010 2:07:00 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
forumadmin,

I just sent (to email@YY) the scripture only file I have been working on. You will be able to sort this per any of the columns to find the information you want. These are the verses out of text, but perhaps they will quickly show you where to look.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Theophilus  
#9 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 4:12:03 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I wrote to Mike to clarify that I'll take Anastasis - Ressurection since I've already completed a first pass through it and will leave the balance of that volume to him. Yada e-mailed me asking me to take on the God Damn Religion chapters. I'll be glad to do this unless anyone else has an interest in sharing this task?

-Theophilus
Offline Bridget  
#10 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2010 4:47:36 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Is this completed and is YY fully edited and up to date regarding Paul now or still working??

Offline James  
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 16, 2010 5:59:23 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Bridget wrote:
Is this completed and is YY fully edited and up to date regarding Paul now or still working??

Last I talked to Yada, he was almost finished with the Eden chapter. Everything before that has been rewritten. Most of the chapters have grown in length as Yada has added a lot of new material to them. The Shabat chapter is especially good, and is about 60% new material, including a review of the commandments.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Bridget  
#12 Posted : Monday, May 17, 2010 1:05:02 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice. Thank You, James~
Offline SWest  
#13 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:12:35 PM(UTC)
SWest

Romans 1: 18-25
Genesis Book ....At the very end of chapter 7

I downloaded this one week ago.

SWest
Offline Richard  
#14 Posted : Monday, August 23, 2010 9:20:02 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Forgive my late entry into this endeavor. Are you still in need of editing/searching out/pinpointing references to the works (accepted or supposed) of Shaul/Paul? If so, I'll take on as much as you'll give me.

Thanks!

Richard
Offline Mike  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:56:11 AM(UTC)
Mike

Richard,

As far as I know, this task (Help identifying Paul references in Yada Yahweh ) is complete.

I started creating a YY Glossary last winter. I sent an initial version to Yada but I haven’t had time to work on it this summer. If you are looking for something to do, you are welcome to help with that.

I am interested in what other projects people are working on.

I know that someone is doing a Spanish translation and I think that maybe James is working on YY Scriptures. And of course Swalchy has his own projects.

Is anyone else working on anything?

Shalom
Offline Richard  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:41:31 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Thank you, Mike! Yes, I would be interested in helping you out. Lay it on me.
Offline VaBlueRidge  
#17 Posted : Saturday, September 11, 2010 10:07:30 AM(UTC)
VaBlueRidge

One of the last posts on this topic indicated the editing is complete, so I thought I would identify some of the Pauline references I saw today whicle quickly browsing the site (new member, just getting acquainted with the material):

"Paul wrote about the fulfillment of the Feast of Trumpets in his letter to the Thessalonians: "For Yahushua Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God [all symbols of the Miqra' of Taruwah]. And the dead in the Messiah will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together (harpazo) with them in the clouds to meet Yahushua in the air. And thus we shall always be with Yahuweh." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) This is harvest known to Christians by the misnomer: "rapture." It is a unique harvest of souls, including those who are living and asleep.

Some misconstrue this passage, so as to place it within the context of the Messiah's return. But that's not possible. Living mortals are not raised at His final advent because they are left on Earth to populate the Millennial Sabbath. Those who come to know Yahweh during the Tribulation and who survive its seven year term, won't be rising up to meet Yahushua in the air; He will be coming down to greet them in Jerusalem.

Speaking to the Corinthians, the Hebrew scholar and evangelist once again confirmed that some people will not experience physical death, although all will be changed: "We shall not all sleep [die], but we shall all be changed - in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (Corinthians 15:51-52) The "trumpet" references are to the Miqra' of Taruwah, suggesting once again that this remarkable harvest will commence on the Feast of Trumpets. It did not, however, tell us which year."

These were in the following document:
Yada Yahweh
Book VII : The Last Days
Prelude to The End
updated 4/10/2006
Chapter 1
Paralambano
Accepted

So, apparently this document was missed. I hope this helps.
Yahuwah bless thee, and keep thee:
Yahuwah make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
Yahuwah lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

(Numbers 6:24-26)
Offline Richard  
#18 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 7:14:19 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

There are still other references to the works of the self-proclaimed apostle which I ran across this week while reading documents in the Called-Out Assemblies sections.
Offline Royce  
#19 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 3:42:31 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

So is Yada removing all the Paul writings from the YY book? And if so any idea when this will be complete?
Offline bonbon  
#20 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 5:48:28 PM(UTC)
bonbon

These are some very good discussions. I am fortunate to come to Winn's theses naked regarding Christianity.

It seems simple enough that anything wrought with confusion cannot and will not be used purposefully for Yahweh; much less Yahushuah. I ignore Paul. Yet, Christians indoctrinated in churches will accuse me of burdening myself with the spirit of the Anti-Christ (Lawless One) because I reject Paul.

"Do you hear what you're saying?" or "You need to take a look at that statement you just typed."

"What?", they reply.

"You just claimed that Paul is sufficient as the Messiah. Now ask yourself 'Is Paul necessary to understand, believe and accept the Messiah?'' If your answer is 'yes' you are not of Yahweh. If you answered 'no', then you've much more to learn - particular learning of Yahweh. Don't just believe, KNOW Him. It is possible: in fact, that's what He wants.

It is not unusual for me - a person of very little studies in Christianity- to find myself telling this to people who have studied scripture for thirty years or more.

Can there be any other reason beyond Yahweh? I think not.

Blessings to you all. I hope your Sukkot is well and abundant.

~bon
Offline James  
#21 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 3:40:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Royce wrote:
So is Yada removing all the Paul writings from the YY book? And if so any idea when this will be complete?

With luck sometime between now and yahushua's return.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Royce  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 4:06:47 AM(UTC)
Royce
Man

James wrote:
With luck sometime between now and yahushua's return.

LOL, thanks
Offline Mike  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:21:27 PM(UTC)
Mike

Sorry for the confusion. By “As far as I know, this task (Help identifying Paul references in Yada Yahweh ) is complete.” I meant that myself, Theophilus and others had searched through all of the YY chapters and found the references to Paul or books attributed to Paul. We then sent MSWord documents to Yada with our findings. I didn’t mean that Yada had already completed editing all of the YY chapters.

So like James said “Hopefully Yada will finish editing before Yahushua’s return.”
Offline Richard  
#24 Posted : Sunday, October 3, 2010 8:50:02 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

bonbon wrote:
These are some very good discussions. I am fortunate to come to Winn's theses naked regarding Christianity.

It seems simple enough that anything wrought with confusion cannot and will not be used purposefully for Yahweh; much less Yahushuah. I ignore Paul. Yet, Christians indoctrinated in churches will accuse me of burdening myself with the spirit of the Anti-Christ (Lawless One) because I reject Paul.

"Do you hear what you're saying?" or "You need to take a look at that statement you just typed."

"What?", they reply.

"You just claimed that Paul is sufficient as the Messiah. Now ask yourself 'Is Paul necessary to understand, believe and accept the Messiah?'' If your answer is 'yes' you are not of Yahweh. If you answered 'no', then you've much more to learn - particular learning of Yahweh. Don't just believe, KNOW Him. It is possible: in fact, that's what He wants.

It is not unusual for me - a person of very little studies in Christianity- to find myself telling this to people who have studied scripture for thirty years or more.

Can there be any other reason beyond Yahweh? I think not.

Blessings to you all. I hope your Sukkot is well and abundant.

~bon

Thank you for your input, bon. I have always wondered what all this must sound like to someone not born into and raised in the Christian religion.

richard
Offline sadhana  
#25 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 9:51:59 PM(UTC)
sadhana

Hai i am new to this forum.
Offline tagim  
#26 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:25:26 PM(UTC)
tagim
Man

welcome, sadhana. please feel free to introduce yourself to the forum, or post any comment you care to at this time. we are a docile, laid back and concerned bunch. again, welcome.