logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 4, 2010 3:31:01 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Greetings Forumites,

Well it is that time of year again and I am thinking about the TEN SUGGESTIONS again.

Thank you kp, shalom82, bitnet, Robskiwarrior and Ssospeter for posting the last time I ask this question…

Now that we all have a little more information and understanding let us re-address this subject a word at a time...

The reason I bring up this suggestion is that most of my christian friends ignore the first four Commandments as suggestions mostly because they do not really know Yahweh personally or Yahweh’s Name or Yahweh’s Salvations Name, Yahweh’s Word/Torah or Yahweh’s Sabbath. Speaking of being a christian, after 30+ years learning and teaching christendom I have repented/Metanoeo, changed my thinking and ask Yahweh to forgive all my christian practices that were an abomination to Him that I once practiced and said I did them in HIS Name, AMEN.

Of coarse I was church taught that Grace covered everything even if what I was taught did not make reasonable sense even though I was ask to believe the teaching whether it was or was only partly Scriptural or was very contradictory to Scripture. What I mean by this statement is some NT canonized books I found used snippets of the Torah but twisted the outcome of the text to please a religious or political or personal agenda????????

Personally I have noticed that researching the Ten Words in the English text usually has a human twist instead of Yah’s wisdom and understanding.

Now all that being said, should spark some interest in discussing this topic of The Ten Suggestions plus cause us all to stop and check our attitudes, opinions’, actions, and beliefs/Metanoeo???

Halleluyah,

FF
FF