logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Marcus  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2009 6:20:36 AM(UTC)
Marcus

What would you do if you knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that God would come in the next 17 years to take you to heaven to live for the rest of eternity and that the people left behind wold suffer th worst of any time in human history?

You would be living the best life for the rest of eternity. Love, travel, freedom, no sickness, disease (I guess I wouldn't work in the health field), poverty(or be a financial advisor). Maybe I could be a travel planer. LOL.

Would you tell all your friends and family? What would you tell them? How would you tell them?
Would you spend the next 17 years trying to pursue the mighty dollar (or ever decreasing dollar)?
Would you be depressed because things don't go your way?
Would you worry about dying form some sickness? (wouldn't that just get you there quicker?)

Wouldn't you want to get to your loved one (YHWH) as quickly as possible?

Don't get me wrong I love my life and I hope to help others to get to know YHWH and I want to accomplish what God has for me. , but I I do long to get there.

Guess what it is happening!

Seriously what would you do?

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 19, 2009 1:00:03 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hehe what a great question.

I would agree with your one liner... "Don't get me wrong I love my life and I hope to help others to get to know YHWH and I want to accomplish what God has for me. , but I I do long to get there."

What am I going to do is the question really. I'm gonna try and learn as much as I can, then im gonna try and tell as many people as possible - that's all I am really asked to do, but its actually all I really want to do. THEN we will compile an email that will send after we have gone to everyone we know pointing them to the correct information lol :D

there isn't much time left, but I will do as much as I can, play time can wait till later :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Marcus  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2009 2:34:37 AM(UTC)
Marcus

Cool. I actually have told some of my friends that if I ever disappear to check in my closet for a box full of printouts with all the books of Yada Yahweh, Future History and THe owners Manual.
Offline James  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2009 3:02:43 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I've got copies of them on every computer I use, including my work computer, and when you open my browser it comes up to Yada Yahweh. Given how much I talk about this, I think most of my friend and family that might be left, will know, or at least have an idea about what happened.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Y.I.K.  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:58:24 AM(UTC)
Y.I.K.

Wow, Marcus and James, brilliant plans. I guess I need to do that as well! A little "bomb shelter" if you will for when the feces hit the fan. Man, I need to get on that...

And I guess I need to add Swalchy's Renewed Covenant translation and the YY Scripture project whenever they are done too. This is going to be a big box!!!
Truth is like sandpaper. When you run across it, it can do one of 2 things: grind you down into nothing, or polish and refine you.
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:00:23 AM(UTC)
kp

It's a great question, Marcus. I, for one, would be doing precisely what I am doing, and have been for some time now (or at least, trying to). Studying God's word. Spreading it however I can---writing, speaking, singing. Trying to warn my family about what's coming, preparing them for the rough road ahead and assuring them that no matter what happens, Yahweh is in control. Praying for the peace of Jerusalem. Crying out to God over the abominations I see going on all around me. Feeding Yahshua's sheep....

kp
Offline James  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:36:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

kp wrote:
It's a great question, Marcus. I, for one, would be doing precisely what I am doing, and have been for some time now (or at least, trying to). Studying God's word. Spreading it however I can---writing, speaking, singing. Trying to warn my family about what's coming, preparing them for the rough road ahead and assuring them that no matter what happens, Yahweh is in control. Praying for the peace of Jerusalem. Crying out to God over the abominations I see going on all around me. Feeding Yahshua's sheep....

kp

Perfectly stated Ken.

Offline Heretic Steve  
#8 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2009 9:34:15 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

As KP said, I'll be doing as I'm doing now, (except for the singing part which usually gets the dogs goin' and is apt to get me cited for violating neighborhood noise ordinances). Sometimes the diabetes gets uppity and my sight gets squirrely, making reading difficult. So I go to the movies, (which are usually slim pickin's). One evening I was standing outside having a smoke waiting for the movie to start when "2012" came up in conversation with the other smokers. I mentioned that it was the correct event but the wrong date. Naturally they wanted to know the correct date. I tell them when and why as well as citing my sources, (scrip via YY, FH). I also tell them that it's best to avoid all the unpleasantness and how to do so. What's interesting is the reception from those I'm speaking with, some of whom claim to be pagan. They are far more interested than those at the "christian" forums where YY and FH are generally considered taboo.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline bitnet  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:02:52 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

You smoke, HS? Tsk, tsk! But seriously, I think that most of us will definitely leave our PCs and other devices peppered with all sorts of information for those left behind... but the greatest work lies before we leave. So I'm all for being proactive while we can, not because we want to score points to get a ticket out of this place but because we love those around us enough to want them to leave with us. I know that we will be a bit picky about whom we will share this info as we go along, but then again by giving this information to our greatest enemies we shall heap coals upon their heads as they will then have no excuse when they meet Abba Yahweh. Ironic, isn't it?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 4:13:04 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

HS is right - smoking is great! Nononono thats not it... I mean there is more gold to be found in them there apathetic hills!
Offline James  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:17:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

bitnet wrote:
You smoke, HS? Tsk, tsk!

Hey I enjoy a good cigar, and pipe, and I don't see any thing wrong with that.

Offline bitnet  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:52:50 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Let's see... approximately 4,000 chemicals are used in processing tobacco for cigarettes, most of which are actually toxic. I suppose pipe tobacco is not much different. Each chemical has the potential to disrupt any of 10,000 to 40,000 chemical reactions found in each of your body's 70 trillion cells. The waste produced by the manufacturing process affects the flora and fauna adversely, and the smoke adds to the distress of the environment. Not counting the cost of healthcare, the trauma of treating oral cancers and lung disorders is in itself debilitating. Sorry to weigh in heavily on you smokers and puffers, but perhaps if the money was spent on something more productive and less dangerous, we would be more effective at doing what we should be doing best: be a light unto the world. Not light up with the world... ;-)
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline James  
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2009 3:23:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

bitnet wrote:
Shalom,

Let's see... approximately 4,000 chemicals are used in processing tobacco for cigarettes, most of which are actually toxic. I suppose pipe tobacco is not much different. Each chemical has the potential to disrupt any of 10,000 to 40,000 chemical reactions found in each of your body's 70 trillion cells. The waste produced by the manufacturing process affects the flora and fauna adversely, and the smoke adds to the distress of the environment. Not counting the cost of healthcare, the trauma of treating oral cancers and lung disorders is in itself debilitating. Sorry to weigh in heavily on you smokers and puffers, but perhaps if the money was spent on something more productive and less dangerous, we would be more effective at doing what we should be doing best: be a light unto the world. Not light up with the world... ;-)

pipe tobacco and cigar tobacco are VERY different from cigarettes. They are not processed whatsoever, at least the good ones aren't. They are pure grown tobacco, no chemical additives, that would ruin the taste. And the likely hood of getting throat our mouth cancers from either is very slim, paticualirly if you only do it occasionally. And some of the best discussions I have had with people concerning Yahuweh was over a cigar.

Offline Matthew  
#14 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:32:54 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
James wrote:
pipe tobacco and cigar tobacco are VERY different from cigarettes. They are not processed whatsoever, at least the good ones aren't. They are pure grown tobacco, no chemical additives, that would ruin the taste. And the likely hood of getting throat our mouth cancers from either is very slim, paticualirly if you only do it occasionally. And some of the best discussions I have had with people concerning Yahuweh was over a cigar.

I secrtely like cigars, though I haven't had one in ages, like 2 or so years. And even then my lungs sort of hurt when I inhaled and I also felt somewhat green and dizzy afterwards. I used smoke a bit when I was younger, I was on it then off it, then on it again, then off it, etc. LOL. Just started gym today, 3 times a week, gonna buff myself up and get fit, LOL. The wife and I also just started changing our diet, for the better, a few weeks ago.
Offline James  
#15 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2009 3:31:21 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Matthew wrote:
I secrtely like cigars, though I haven't had one in ages, like 2 or so years. And even then my lungs sort of hurt when I inhaled and I also felt somewhat green and dizzy afterwards.

You inhaled them, ugh. Don't you know you're just supposed to enjoy the flavor, let it roll around your mouth, and savor it. I smoked me a real good Padron last night mmm. I would bet they are pretty cheap down in your area Matt. I know the Padrons, which are my favorites, are made in Nicaragua.

Offline Matthew  
#16 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2009 3:53:11 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

James wrote:
You inhaled them, ugh. Don't you know you're just supposed to enjoy the flavor, let it roll around your mouth, and savor it. I smoked me a real good Padron last night mmm. I would bet they are pretty cheap down in your area Matt. I know the Padrons, which are my favorites, are made in Nicaragua.

LOL, I don't make an effort to inhale as the effects are sometimes beyond me, but I thought I could handle it that time and obviously couldn't, plus I'm not the most knowledgable when it comes to such things.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#17 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2009 6:53:37 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Yes its not good to inhale cigar smoke lol
Offline James  
#18 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2009 9:45:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

i had a friend who's smoked cigarette since he was like 9, and he could sit there and smoke a full bodied cigar and inhale it like it was nothing. Not me, I don't crave that nicotine rush that cigarette smokers do.

Offline Bridget  
#19 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2009 2:49:14 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
What would you do if you knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that God would come in the next 17 years to take you to heaven to live for the rest of eternity and that the people left behind wold suffer th worst of any time in human history?

I would party like a rock star.

Just Kidding!!! lol~

I would do as I already do. I would love and let live, study and keep trying to learn and share what I learn with others.
And I would have faith that Yah would direct me when it came to telling people close to me or far apart from me.....and being an artist..I'd probably spend a whole lot more time painting and drawing and writing....oh, and I'd get back into riding horses. I miss riding horses. lol~

That was a nice feeling, being able to answer this question with...'I'd do what I already do'.....so, thanks for asking it! :)

Offline Heretic Steve  
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:54:14 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Hahaha, I've said it before and I'll say it again. If the ciggs don't kill me, the Big Macs will. At any rate, I only need to make it until 2026, (or maybe 2023?, or before?), then I'm gonna be snatched outta here. I'll probably be smoking at the time which means my reclining chair, (which is where I'm usually at most evenings), will probably catch fire. This most likely will land me, (or at least the charred remains of my chair), on the front page of the National Enquirer as yet another example of the spontaneous human combustion phenomena.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Matthew  
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:01:40 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Heretic Steve wrote:
This most likely will land me, (or at least the charred remains of my chair), on the front page of the National Enquirer as yet another example of the spontaneous human combustion phenomena.

Can you just imagine the excuses they'll make to try worm their way out of having to explain the Rapture? I wonder how many Western Atheists will suddenly become ex-Atheists, or will they try figure out some natural explanation to worm their way out of having to believe in God?
Offline kp  
#22 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:11:20 PM(UTC)
kp

A vignette from Future History, Chapter 8:

"Hey, have you heard about the new 'Christian' diet?"
"No, how much weight can you lose?"
"All of it!"

kp
Offline edStueart  
#23 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:18:52 PM(UTC)
edStueart

Bridget wrote:
and I'd get back into riding horses. I miss riding horses.

In this life, I have been formally trained as a cavalryman. I tried out for and made the Mounted Color Guard in the Marines.

In the next life, I want to try out for being one of the four horsemen...

;-)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline James  
#24 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2009 3:16:55 AM(UTC)
James
Man

kp wrote:
A vignette from Future History, Chapter 8:

"Hey, have you heard about the new 'Christian' diet?"
"No, how much weight can you lose?"
"All of it!"

kp

I think I'm going to get one that one Ken.

Offline PattyB  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:55:20 AM(UTC)
PattyB
Woman

Matthew wrote:
Can you just imagine the excuses they'll make to try worm their way out of having to explain the Rapture? I wonder how many Western Atheists will suddenly become ex-Atheists, or will they try figure out some natural explanation to worm their way out of having to believe in God?

I think that some people will probably believe that we were taken by aliens and all of their suspicions are confirmed. That has been hyped up for many years and with how crafty the adversary is I wouldn't doubt that he has set up all kinds of ways to explain the rapture and keep certain people in the dark.
Offline PattyB  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 8:05:15 AM(UTC)
PattyB
Woman

In these last days we have a lot to do as followers of Yahuweh and His teachings. I am very concerned about my family because they are so steeped in Christian doctrine and what they believe is so close to the truth and yet very far from it. I will be trying to share Yah with them as much as I can before our Father calls us home. I used to believe that they would be coming with me and I am sincerely concerned that they will not. It is hard to look at my little nephews and nieces and truly fear that they will have to endure the tribulation. So it is with everyone I know and care about. So I am going to spend all of my time studying and discussing and trying my hardest to get to as many people as I can to know that Yahuweh loves them and has a plan of salvation for them.
Offline Greatest I am  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, March 2, 2010 10:07:26 AM(UTC)
Greatest I am

Marcus wrote:

You would be living the best life for the rest of eternity. Love, travel, freedom, no sickness, disease (I guess I wouldn't work in the health field), poverty(or be a financial advisor). Maybe I could be a travel planer. LOL.

Would you tell all your friends and family? What would you tell them? How would you tell them?
Would you spend the next 17 years trying to pursue the mighty dollar (or ever decreasing dollar)?
Would you be depressed because things don't go your way?
Would you worry about dying form some sickness? (wouldn't that just get you there quicker?)

Wouldn't you want to get to your loved one (YHWH) as quickly as possible?

Don't get me wrong I love my life and I hope to help others to get to know YHWH and I want to accomplish what God has for me. , but I I do long to get there.

Guess what it is happening!

Seriously what would you do?

I would continue to do exactly what I am doing now.
I now do my duty to the Godhead and I would not stop.

Jesus said the time of the end was at hand in his day and the people did not move then so they would not move now.

My apotheosis showed that none of us are lost regardless, so in the long run, it does not mater.
Most people do not believe this though.
Most like to hate and want a hell for ---the others.

I did get a new joke to share though.

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a
restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal.
Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the
menu...

Tourist: $5.00
Broiled Missionary: $7.00
Fried Explorer: $9.00
Freshly Baked: Conservatives, Liberals, Parti Québécois, New
Democratic or Green Party: $10.00
Buddhist $ 9.00
Literalist or Fundamentalist: $ 150.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked,
'Why such a huge price difference for the Literalist or Fundamentalist: ?'

The cook replied,