logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shohn  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2007 9:00:28 PM(UTC)
shohn

Basically, I've always heard the same thing about the freemasons that I've heard about the Mormons church. From what I have heard through popular culture, most of the people at the bottom of the ladder are unwitting partcipants in some secret Lucifer worshiping scheme in the inner circles of both organizations. I can never remember meeting a "bad" Mormon. On a whole, they seem to be "good" people, and though I've never met a freemason, I've never really heard of an evil one. I suggest searching for Lucifer worship on google and you may find some answers, but most of what I've seen in this area doesn't seem to have any substantiation. However, the stories seem to have a "feeling" of being real. As I understand it, some of it is an attempt to rationalize associating with Lucifer because they believe he got a bad rap...

This also reminds me of a brief interaction I had with some Mormon evangelists while I was in school. I actually had prayed for God to show me what I was to do one night. Well, guess what, next morning, Mormons were knocking on my door! Geez God, I ask you what you want me to do and you send me Mormons? I listened to the presentation, and wound up grilling them a bit, but something just didn't feel right. I kept asking myself - "Why golden plates? Why golden plates? Where are the golden plates?" What does God need with golden plates, and more importantly where are they now, and why would God need a whole table of witnesses. It felt.... fabricated, but it was certainly interesting. At the end of the presentation, they asked me to consider that their material had witnesses, and to read it to make a determination as to whether it was penned by God. Very clever. They also referenced the "falling away" written about in Acts I think (hope I got that right), as the source for their authority. It the end, I didn't buy it though. Not really sure why, it was more intuitive than reason.

On a side note, there are also many interesting things pertaining to ancient America that seemed to have been glossed over by our history books. I haven't quite made a connection yet, but I just feel like there is something there that we are missing that somehow ties into the scriptures. Again, this is just gut feel, nothing to really base it on.

I wish I could tell you more, but I guess I'm going totally on gut feel for this one.
--
Shohn of Texas
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2007 3:37:26 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Being a secretative group it is difficult for an outsider like myself to confidentally declare what that organization is about. I have heard enough to determine that their oaths are not compatible with my relationship with Yah.

As a starting point I can point you to the ever dubious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

I've watched some History channel programs on the topic and listened to programs on Christian radio from former lodge members who warn others of the occultic nature of the lodge.

That said I've had friends who've joined and may well be sufficently low level that they are unaware of deeper inner circle lore, who tell me that for them it is a fraternity that uses allegory to encourage positive action. That even the "worshipful lodge masters" can and frequently are voted out of their "high offices".

As for US presendent's I understand that George Washington was a lodge member, and I presume many others have been as well. I didn't think "Skull & Bones" was but that group does seem to share the secretive fraternity and apparently occultic aspects like the Masons but did not think that they were one and the same. I would be doubtful that John F. Kennedy was a Mason due to his public Roman Catholic faith, but may well have been a member of a Fraternity while attending Harvard.
Offline Harold  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2007 11:55:52 AM(UTC)
Harold

My grandfather was a dedicated Mason, and I have some Masonic books he owned, one of which is about 100 yrs old. As a teenager, I was in the DeMolay, a Demonic...er, Masonic youth group. If they are reallly paying attention, even low-level Masons should realize that the Masons are not the Christians they profess to be.

Masons teach that all religions have a shard of the Crystal that held the True Light. The biggest shard belonged to the Hebrews. The Masons are supposed to revere Lucifer, the Lightbearer. The 'unwashed, ignorant masses' in America worship Yahshua. Apparently, the Founding Fathers that were Masonic used Christianity to keep the citizens in line. I do not mean to claim that every FF was a Mason. I'm sure many, if not most, of the early national leaders were sincere
Christians.

The streets of Washington, D.C. were designed by Masons, and there are several interesting aspects to the layout. One is that the Masonic world headquarters is exactly 13 blocks North of the White House. 13 is an occultic number, and being positioned directly to the north of the White House, the MWHQ is supposed to represent higher authority.

CuttingEdge.org has some excellent info concerning these things. Everything that I have been able check out seems to be true. However, I must say that on some matters, they may seem to be kind of 'tin-hattish'.
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2007 4:07:16 PM(UTC)
kp

Welcome to the forum, Harold. I know what you mean. My wife tells me she was a "Job's Daughter" as a kid, forced to participate because her father was a 3rd degree Mason. At that level, the whole thing was presented as a big social club. Nobody told you that by the time you'd reached the 30th degree, you'd be uttering blashpemous, blood-curdling oaths pledging your loyalty to Lucifer, phrased in mysterious-sounding quasi-religious gibberish.

Theo, I agree with you about the suspicious nature of any organization that feels it must remain secretive and initiate you into its inner circle by degrees. Did you ever notice that in the Torah, the Hebrews were specifically forbidden to build steps up to the altar? I believe this was Yahweh's symbolic way of telling us that "mystery religions" that suck you in in phases are evil and must be avoided---even if the public face they present is ostensibly harmless. Families don't have "levels of membership." You're either in or you're not.

kp