logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline EI  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2009 4:19:58 AM(UTC)
EI

I am sure that some of you may have run into this. Any thoughts on his claims?

http://yahwehism.com/yah.html
Offline edStueart  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2009 4:26:54 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Their modal dialog box that appears when you click to the page http://www.yahwehism.com/html/sacred-name.html says it all:

Quote:
You may read this page ONLY if you confess faith in the name of Jesus. IF YOU click OK you are denying YAHWEH as the name of the Father or Creator and confessing the name of Jesus is the ONLY SAVING NAME! Say right now "I deny YAHWEH and believe ONLY in the name of Jesus", if you said this, then Click OK to read the study. If you refuse to recant the false name Yahweh, click cancel to leave now!

That tells me all I need to know about these fools.

(I did click through the page, but I had my computer pointed towards Rome when I did it, so it doesn't count!)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline EI  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2009 2:35:54 PM(UTC)
EI

Great point there Mr. edStueart. I like reading material that goes against what I believe. Broadens your understanding, prepares you to continue in the war.

Have you had a chance to read the articles on answering Christianity, in regards to the name of YHWH and All-h? Wow, almost enough to make me want to, well, let me just say my stomach felt bad after I read it.
Offline edStueart  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2009 4:10:37 PM(UTC)
edStueart

EI wrote:
Have you had a chance to read the articles on answering Christianity, in regards to the name of YHWH and All-h?

I skimmed some of their articles. If their scholarship shows that there was ANYONE in first century Palestine whose name began with the letter "J", I'm not going to waste my time reading it.

It was almost as if they were making statements that are overtly antithetical to the truth. (Contrast this with all my 'church' friends who just don't know any better.)

You'd think that The Adversary would be more subtle than that.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2009 9:19:53 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
the music is enough to make me run... LOL
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2009 11:41:57 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Only imbeciles will demand subservience before evidence, and only fools will submit to idiots. That website is wicked, and is not worthy of anyone's time.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline James  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:19:52 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
edStueart wrote:
I skimmed some of their articles. If their scholarship shows that there was ANYONE in first century Palestine whose name began with the letter "J", I'm not going to waste my time reading it.

Agreed.

This website is appalling, making people renounce Yahweh, so that they can read your scholarship on why they should. sounds like they are putting the cart before the horse. Only when your argument can't stand up to scrutiny do you attempt to limit viewers to only those that agree with you.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:22:38 AM(UTC)
James
Man

edStueart wrote:

I know that their was no J in any language, prior to around the 1500s, but something that just occurred to me, and I know their is an answer I just have not looked for it yet, but what about names like Julius Caesar, and Jupiter. I know that their must be a correct pronunciation, but does anyone know what it is?

Offline James  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:08:03 AM(UTC)
James
Man

That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure I had my facts straight. Thanks Swalchy

Offline Cyn  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:20:50 AM(UTC)
Cyn

if those guys need so much caps and red to get their message across it can't be that good a message to start with...

(btw, maybe some1 should move this to the twilight zone, this is as bad as heresy[the real kind...] gets)
Offline Matthew  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:28:30 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Quote:
The words "hallelu-yah" and "hallelu-jah" are not in your Bible!

Quote:
Yes, hallelu-Jesus is not found in the Bible either, but it is far more accurate then saying hallelujah to the hallelu-yah moon god!

Don't you just love reasoning like this?!
Offline Cyn  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:29:15 AM(UTC)
Cyn

on a serious note, the sad thing is people like that actually believe they are on the side of truth and are doing the right thing...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#13 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:18:22 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

I'm sure you guys are used to lengthy pieces of literature if you have read any of YY :) - that being said, this dude I used to go to high school with sent me some information today and I wanted you guys to check it out. It is apparently an email that has been forwarded to some people and he simply forwarded it to me as a result of our discussion concerning the name of YHWH and Yisra'el. I would love to hear what you guys and gals have to share.

"Shalom brothers and sisters, there was this Gentile guy who didn't believe in the bible nor a God and thought it all to be a load of bullcrap. Then one day, he was on you tube and came across some Israelite videos and heard some of the teachings on Yahweh and his people known as Hebrews. This startled him, because that would mean black skin people are the chosen people, and in his mind, no nigger is worth anything, especially of spiritual wealth and culture. So he set out to do his own research and homework, and make a few contacts and get to the bottom of this belief of blacks being chosen people. So this is what he came to understand after extensive study and research, so pay very close attention brothers and sisters, cause what he about to show you, is going to cause alot of you to be upset and delete me and talk about him and use profanity, but here it is anyways.

Deuteronomy 28:49 - The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

FYI: A non believer named Scott Reddicks looks at this precept, and says o my, the Most High is going to bring a nation from the end of the earth, against his people, and his people are not going to understand this nation's language. Then he goes on to do research of this prophecy, and finds out that the language its talking about is the Latin language. So he continues reading until he stumbles across this verse, which says - Deuteronomy 28:64 - And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. He again says o my are you serious, the Most High is going to scatter his people among all people on the earth, which with research, he learns this took place with the Slave trade and being sold on auction blocks.

FYI: Then he goes on to read and says get the heck out of here, their even going to worship the gods of these nations in which they shall be scattered in, despite their forefathers never doing so, that's amazing and scary. Then he goes on to read this verse, and totally buggs out - Deuteronomy 28:68 - And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. NO smucking way, this sounds like how the niggers got over here to America, they couldn't be the people, I shouldn't have ate them last corn muffins and drunk that Colt 45 with them raisins, I think I'm high off the bins man. I mean, they were made slave men and slave women and no one rescued them, this has to be talking about the niggers, what in the corn nuts heck is going on man?

Jeremiah 17:4 - And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

FYI: Then he says wow, get the heck out of here, so these people are even going to lose their land and culture and identity? Its bad enough there coming over as slave men and slave women on ships, but to freaking lose your identity man in a strange land you never known, is totally creepy man. Then he comes across these precepts - Psalm 83:3-4 - They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. He reads this and jumps up out of his seat, and says OMG, THERE IS A CONSPIRACY GOING ON WITH THE IDENTITY OF THE NIGGERS! Man this is freaking weird man but yet it all makes sense, beat them and change their names like in freakin Roots man, awwhh why didn't I figure this out? Wait, are you kidding me - Psalm 83:12 - Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession. So the freaking
nations that came against them to make them slave men and slave women, took their land and beat them until they lost their identity of self.

FYI: So now once having them in their land, they could sell them to each other, and force them into their religions, which is how they come to worship other gods, o my god this is freaking weird awesome like totally Hollywood CIA movie inspector gadget type work man. My freaking ancestors were hanging the children of Israel, which they had to know man, why else would they go through so much to hide their identity and whip them and cast them off as toilet crap? So if they were to loose their identity, that means they would give them a new one, which they lost their land and culture and language, so retrain them to the Latin and English, then give them created evidence of Africa being their homeland, and keep from them they came from Judea which is not in Africa, but actually they ran into Africa after the falling of Jerusalem in 70AD. Ahhh it all makes sense now, that's why they doped them up and gave them drugs and guns and crack and diseases and
poisoned their foods, and refuse to put doctor offices in their neighborhoods as well as banks and jobs other than fastfood, all man it makes sense now, the niggers are the real Jews.

Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

FYI: GET OUT OF HERE! Even the freakin scriptures tell you those in Israel now professing to be the Jews are liars, and really of the synagogue of Satan. So they must be behind the plot to keep the niggers, I mean true blacks from knowing they are the real Jews. 80% of freaking Israel is full of the Ashkenazic Jews which derives from the line of Japheth, cause in Genesis 10:2 it reads - The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. Then the next verse says - Genesis 10:3 - And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. So the freaking Ashkenazic Jews are really Gentiles, cause verse 5 says - By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations. So the nations the Most High would send against his people, would be these Gentiles, who had their own tongue, which is why he said Israel would not understand their
language, cause they were separated from them. So these Ashkenazic Jews had to fund the slave ships.

History shows, these fake Jews worshipped the moon in their occult magical practices, after the manner of the ancient Egyptians. Three names of the moon were used by the Hebrews: YAREAH, paleness; LEBONAH, white; and HODESH (renewing) new moon. So lets focus our attention on the name "YAREAH" which is the same as YAHREAH and YAHWEH, the first "H" after the letter "a" being dropped in the English transliteration and also dropped from more modern Hebrew translations. Strongs renders the word "moon" in Genesis 37:9 from the Hebrew as "YAREACH #3394".

3394. yareach (yaw-ray'-akh)

From the same as yerach; the moon -- moon. Yrechow. See Yriychow.

FYI: Amazing, because the freaking Jewish Masoretes were in control of the records of the true Hebrews, in which they were apart of those called by the Saviour as being the Synagogue of Satan. So the god they worship in their occult magical world, would be the god they would make the true people worship, ahh man, what a freaking coincidence, its all a deception and coverup. Which means the Masoretes attempted to corrupt a word to make it appear to be a different word so that their deception wouldn't be discovered. So they had to do it hoping no one would discover the connection between Yahreah the moon god and the fictious name Yahweh, in which anyone with comon sense can see that Ya-reah and Yah-weh are identical, the difference is the Masoretes twisted the R sound into a W sound. So this explains how come today, there is more evidence showing Yahweh to be an ancient moon god in which many worshipped, rather than showing he is the true God of the
Hebrews, which makes sense, because the Hebrews when they were in Egypt had to worship the Egyptians gods, in which one of the Egyptians God was IAH.

- Lunar God IAH

FYI: Ahh man, this is solid proof that the name Yahweh is the same now as the Ancient moon god in which they have corrupted and deceitfully and ignorantly call the sacred name of the Most High. So in order to support this deception, the scholars had to begin teaching that there was no vowels in the ancient Hebrew, then push the Aramaic alphabet upon the people, when in fact the Ancient Paleo Hebrew had value useage. The vowels were removed in the Masoretic and Aramaic text to support this deception and lie, which Aramaic was adopted by the real Jews when they were taken captive in Babylon around 587BC. So the Aramaic replaced ancient Paleo Hebrew and nearly all the existing manuscripts, including the Masoretic text and the Dead Sea Scrolls, which some are in the Babylonian Aramaic alphabet, so that's home come the Most High's chosen people along with the world, have no idea of the truth.

- Lunar God IAH - FYI: So now one can come to a better understanding of the problem the Masoretes created in regards to the term Yah, because the moon god was the prominent worship back then. This is also another reason why you don't hear them talking about the Y, as they do the J, because it would cause people to scratch their heads because in the Paleo Hebrew there was no Y, which is why to cleverly deceive people, they use the Germanic Yiddish. So to continue the worship of the Moon god, the Masoretes inserted the vowel between I and H. The "a" was selected because the name of the Egyptian moon god IAH had the "a" between the "I" and the "H" forming "IAH" which the Masoretes rendered as Yah. So now, when the people wakeup and be like, I wonder what the real name of the Most High is, then you give them a Strong's Concordance, and what does it have?

- Strongs Concordance

3050. Yahh (yaw)

Contraction for Yhovah, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name -- Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in "-iah," "- jah."

FYI: You have Yah which is the translation of the Lunar Moon god Iah, in which the bible is so true when it says there is nothing new under the sun, because Iah was very popular and Osiris called himself after Iah (Osiris -Iah). Iah was particularly popular with the 17th Dynasty royal line, as several prominent royals adopted his name into their own, including Ah-Hotep, and her son, Ahmose I (Amosis), founder of the 18th Dynasty, along with his wife, Ahmose-Nefertari. So now when the true people wakeup today, they Jewish synagogue of Satan has it setup for them to follow in pursuit as the ancient 17th Dynasty royal line did, in which means the true people the blacks, would begin adopting the same name into their own name. For example, this guy would call himself ElriYah, this woman would call herself AmiYah, another would call herself ArielYah and another would call herself CheriYah, just like how the god Osiris was Osiris-Iah after the moon god.
Freaking get out of here, this is why the bible said -

FYI: Deuteronomy 17:3 - And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; SO again, Israel is worshipping the moon as being the Most High, all because of the deception that Satan through his children of the synagogue of Satan, has set them up once again. In the book of Mark chapter 13 around the 22nd verse, it speaks about how false Christs and false prophets shall arise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. The word that rings out loud and clear, is the word seduce, which means to lure or entice away from duty, principles, or proper conduct. Now when you entice someone, you cause them to do or believe something often through false or exaggerated persuasion. So through the Jewish satanists, pushing the there was no J's in the ancient Hebrew, but yet failing to tell the people there was also no Y's or W's, and then to use
the German Yiddish to deceive them into believing something false, as the precept said in Mark, this is how the very elect have been deceived. How can they get YHWH, when there was no Y's or W's? They don't tell them this!

Ecclesiastes 1:9 - The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

FYI: The moon god thats responsible for the Egyptian calendar and is represented by a full lunar disc and crescent symbols, is who our people name themselves after lol. When the moon god Iah and the sky god Shu would unite powers, guess what they were called - IahShu which is translated into English as YahShu, which now has gone so far as being Yashua and Yashuah even down to Yeshua.

History Knowledge The People Don't Know

The same people who they call the synagogue of Satan, are responsible for the form of Hebrew that is being used and taught throughout the entire earth today, which is Yiddish. So the Strong's Concordance and other Concordances that people are running to, along with the Tetragrammaton, are all created by the same people refered to as the synagogue of Satan in Revelation 2:9 & 3:9. Now what the people don't know is that, Yiddish was primarily a spoken language rather than a written language, which is why the exact date of its inception cannot be honestly determined, but only estimated. What also is not told to the people, is that Yiddish is a High German language of Ashkenazi origin, yes, the people whom Genesis 10:5 labeled as the Gentiles. The language originated in the Ashkenazi culture that developed from about the 10th century in the Rhineland and then spread to central and eastern Europe and eventually to other continents.

In the earliest surviving references to it, the language is called לשון־אַשכּנז (loshn-ashkenaz = "language of Ashkenaz") and טײַטש (taytsh, a variant of tiutsch, the contemporary name for the language otherwise spoken in the region of origin, now called Middle High German. In common usage, the language is called מאַמע־לשון (mame-loshn, literally "mother tongue"), distinguishing it from biblical Hebrew and Aramaic, which are collectively termed לשון־קודש (loshn-koydesh, "holy tongue"). So its not actually the same language as the Hebrews spoke, so when the Most High gave his name unto Moses in Exodus 3:14, it was impossible for him to have said YHWH or Yah, cause this mother tongue is of German Yiddish origin, not Hebrew origin. Which is how when you go to 3068. Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw') in the Strong's concordance, it says this is the Jewish national name of God, it didn't say this is the Hebrew name or name for everybody
of God, just the Jewish whom Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 deem as the synagogue of Satan.

You have been deceived folks, don't you know in the book entitled - Codex of Magica - The Lost Name of God - Page 54 it reads -

- "In compassing the first three degrees of Masonry are instructed that they are seeking the lost name of the God, it isn't until they reach the level royal arch masonry that they discover that the lost name of God wasn't lost after all. It's at this level that they learn the sacred name of masonry's god. They find that the sacred name of the Masonic God is composed of three names. It's so sacred that it takes three Royal Arch Masons to be able to speak it. The name Jabulent has three syllables representing a composite god made up of three subordinate deities. A Masonic material identifies the three as Yah, (or Yahweh), Baal, and Osiris. They are worshipping a demon god so far removed from the real god that this worship defy the holiness of god and it guarantees those that believe in the name a swift ride to hell."

FYI: How blind can one be, even the fake Jews are coming out of Masonry and occult practices, and writing books telling that their fellow brothers, are worshipping a demon god named Yahweh or Yah in Masonry under the name of Jabulent. You cannot be a Freemason and reach higher ranks if you don't believe in Yahweh or Yah, now it should be making sense as to why the Jewish Elite are called the synagogue of Satan, because they worship him under the title of Yahweh openly before the world who has been deceived to worship him also. This is why Revelation 12:9 said - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan deceived the whole world, in which in Isaiah 14:14 he said - I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. So now he is getting the worship as if he is the Most High, by
transforming into an angel of light known as Yahweh, cause all the religions of Christianity as well as so called Hebrew Israelites, all worship Yahweh and believe that to be the true name.

- Click on this photo so you can see even in occult magick, they worship Yahweh!

FYI: So how can those who come out of Christianity, claiming to be Israelites, say they are out of it but yet believe the true name of the Most High to be the same as those of Christianity believe? This is deception at its highest form, in which people don't know is that, for a significant portion of its history, Yiddish was the primary spoken language of the Ashkenazi Jews, aka the Synagogue of Satan. The same people that gives the world Yah in the Strong concordances and Tetrgrammaton, aint that amazing? Unlike the current Jewish Hebrew alphabet that is used today, the Samaritan Hebrew alphabet descends directly from the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. However, because of the numerical advantage of Jews, it is the Jewish script today that is normatively called the "Hebrew alphabet", despite it descending from the Aramaic script. So they got the world screwed two different languages, the Yiddish and the Aramaic, in which Yiddish takes about three-quarters of its
vocabulary from German, but borrows words liberally from Hebrew and many other languages from the many lands where Ashkenazic Jews have lived. Scholars and universities classify Yiddish as a Germanic language, not a Hebrew language, so how can one run to the Jewish concordances and tetragrammaton and tell me that Yah aka Yahweh is the name of the Most High?

FYI: The other 20% of Jews are known as the Sephardic Jews, in which Yiddish was never a part of Sephardic Jewish culture (the culture of the Jews of Spain, Portugal, the Balkans, North Africa and the Middle East). They had their own international language known as Ladino or Judesmo, which is a hybrid of medieval Spanish and Hebrew, in much the same way that Yiddish combines German and Hebrew. The word "Yiddish" is the Yiddish word for "Jewish," so it is technically correct to refer to the Yiddish language as "Jewish" (though it is never correct to refer to Hebrew as "Jewish"). At the turn of the century, American Jews routinely referred to the Yiddish language as "Jewish," but however, that usage has become unfashionable in recent years and people are likely to think you are either ignorant or bigoted if you refer to any language as "Jewish." This is how the synagogue of Satan covers their tracks, by making you out to be something bad if you speak
against them or tell the truth about them. In likewise manner, the Yiddish word "Yid" simply means "Jew" and is not offensive if used while speaking Yiddish or in a conversation liberally sprinkled with Yiddish terms, but in English it has been used as an offensive term.

FYI: As the fake Jews became assimilated into the local culture, particularly in Germany in the late 1700s and 1800s, the Yiddish language was criticized as a barbarous, mutilated ghetto jargon that was a barrier to Jewish acceptance in German society and would have to be abandoned if they hoped for emancipation. Yiddish was viewed in much the same way that people today view Ebonics, which is why they don't promote the form of language they using today, but yet just tell the world its Hebrew, when its really German mixed with a form of Hebrew used as a deceptional tool by Satan through his children known as the Synagogue of Satan. So all you blacks who came over off the slave ships man, really need to wakeup because you have been deceived beyond your wildest dreams into worshipping Satan. You people never stop to think, if this name Yahweh is so sacred, then why do they publish it in bibles? Why do they put it upon amulets and pentagrams to we sold and
worn around the neck? Why do they put it in the top selling bible concordance in the world if Satan is trying to deceive whole world? If the name is so sacred, why do the Christians and non believers and satanists all worship this same name despite them supposedly being in darkness and still sleep to the truth? Go beyond your Jewish society trained elder's mouth, and do your homework, but first get the Spirit of your god so you can be able to discern the bullcrap that's put out there for you to believe in. Peace out

- See if you ask just about all of my Hebrew brothers and sisters, who is this man, they will say I don't know. Then ask them, how is it that you believe in Yahweh but don't know who this man is? See our people just like the Muslims, they talk a good game, then can only show you the evidence that has been laid out by the Jewish Elite to support the belief in Yahweh, but can't never bring out what they don't want the masses to know. This picture is of the German rationalist Georg Heinrich August Ewald, he was the first to popularize the form Jahve, followed by the eminent E. W. (Ernst Wilhelm) Hengstenberg promoting Jahveh. Notice he was German, and what is the language of these people the fake Jews, Yiddish, and what do you get when you run to their tetragrammaton and Concordances, Yiddish, their bogus language.

- Who is this man, ask a Yahweh worshipper, and they will say I don't know? But yet how is it they can take you to breakdowns of Yahweh, but can't tell you the authors of Yahweh? Because a man can't teach you no more than what he has been taught. These brothers and sisters will instantly tell you the people over in Israel are the synagogue of Satan, but they don't even know what they study, they so basic, they so ahhhhh "Satan". This man is Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg who was a German Lutheran church man and neo-Lutheran theologian, and Heinrich Ewald was a German orientalist and theologian. What do both of these men have in common, they are both Jewish, so what name would they put into the records? The Jewish national name of God. So who did the Jewish people use to bring Judaism to our people over here?

- They used this brother, what's his name? Chief Rabbi Wentworth Arthur Matthew (1892-1973). Rabbi Matthew founded the Command-ment Keepers Congregation in Harlem, New York in 1919. He trained and ordained many of the rabbis who later founded synagogues in various places of the United States and the Caribbean. Through Rabbi Matthew, Judaism was spread among people of African descent in the first half of the Twen-tieth Century, those of African descent learned through him the God Yahweh. So they say Yahweh is the name, if it wasn't for these devils, there would be no need for me to take the risk and expose these clowns deception once again.

See this book, you need to cop it so you can further increase your knowledge and drop the scales from your eyes. In the Encyclopaedia Britannica the 1958 edition, cause they have updated them to coincide with their Yahweh doctrine, but this is what it originally said -

"This hypothesis is not intrinsically improbable--and in Aramaic, a language closely related to Hebrew, "to be" actually is hawa--but it should be noted that in adopting it we admit that, using the name Hebrew in the historical sense, Yahweh is not a Hebrew name" (Ency. Brit. 1958 Ed. Vol 12. p. 996).

In the book entitled - A Conservative Introduction To The Old Testament, by Samuel A. Cartledge, on p. 51) it stated - Today we can not know what the original vowels were, but Yahweh is as good as guess as we can make, though other spellings are often used" (Samuel A. Cartledge, A Conservative Introduction To The Old Testament, p. 51).

FYI: To take the Aramaic hawa for to be, then intermix it with the Most High name is straight blasphemy at its highest.

Take a Pick, you got 22 Guess Names from the Tetragrammaton

Alphabet sounds were also altered when the Jews adopted Aramaic Babylonian articulations for letters and also pronounciation of word forms. The letter "I" in some cases was given the "E-e" sound As in Yehshu(s) where the "Y" or "J" sound is changed into an "e" so that Jehshu(s) is rendered "eesho" with no masculine (s)ending the name. These were further altered by the Masoretes who used forms of Yiddish (ancient German), and from this we have the "yah, yud, and yod" sounds of "I and Y." As I posted in my last notes on this topic, when the Lunar God Iah and the sky God Shu united, they were called Iahshu, and when this rendition was translated upon them adding the Y, they were called Yahshu, which from this stems Yahshua, Yashua, Yahuu and so forth. Again I say half these brothers professing to be Israelites are not into searching for the truth. They knowledge go no further than a youtube video on the curses, mixed in with the old scriptures which they
learned when they were in a religion, and combine that on top of now knowing they are Israelites, they think they scholars.

They tell you that the ancient Hebrew didn't have no vowels, but examine this chart below and see they nothing but liars as the Saviour said in Revelation 3:9.

This chart shows how vowels were in the ancient text but removed in the Masoretic and Aramaic text. This is how come they were able to make the lie that the ancient Paleo Hebrew didn't have vowels. So now you know they lied about that also.

This photo here is for all my so called Torah only Israelite brothers and sisters. What is this? They don't know, their fake elder didn't tell them because the Jewish devil who taught him never teaches the slave the truth, just enough to keep the masses flunkies. This is a card from the witchcraft deck of Tarot. The four letters of the tetragrammaton are spaced between each letter spelling tarot. Read the letters clockwise you have tarot. Read them backwards and you find "Tora" an abbreviation of "Torah." So again goes to show you the tetragrammaton deals with straight witchcraft and sorcery.

- Peep this, ancient coin with vowels on it, again proving that it was a lie that they put out when they said the Paleo Hebrew didn't have vowels, as you saw above they removed them. Come on folks, wakeup this is to plain and simple, I have walked the dog with this to clearly show you, you sitting in the same position I was, when I was believing in Yahweh and Yahshuah. Pride was not a factor with me, I was scared of going to hell enough to humble myself and repent, and forsake that false god and doctrine. Repent Israel, quit being stiff neck, and if this carpet of bombs is not enough, I got tons more detonators to let off, and blow this Yahweh aka Yah doctrine right back to the pits of hell from whence it came. Shalom brothers and sisters.

Written 16 hours ago · Report Note

Eliyahu Sanyika Bayn Ahayah
Bombs over ameriKKKa (BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM)))))

16 hours ago · Report

Macquirelatory Yisrael
Omein ach, this should be the official last time I have to show my people that they have been deceived. This is an atomic Bomb I just dropped on them once again better than my previous 3 missiles aka notes. As you said, this should be it, but you know Israel, they stiff neck to the core, once they have felt as if they are apart of something for a while, then pride will not let them humble themselves and repent.

16 hours ago · Report

itys called "Cognitive Dissonance"

16 hours ago · Report

LaWanda Whigham
Standing ovation....and there you have it...if you haven't figured it out by now..your out of luck!
14 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · Report

Mufasa Abda Kalil TsidekiYahu
Todah AB AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH ALAHA OUR HAELOHHM for this post...!!!
14 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · Report

Macquirelatory Yisrael
Matthew 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Stay encouraged brothers and sisters, and be thankful you can be apart of that few that can actually see truth and know the true name of the Father is not YHWH, in which millions know that name even satanists and those of ... See Morereligion. So be not discouraged when you see the majority of those professing to be Israel worshipping a false god, those who knew the Father true name were always out numbered and in the few. In the book of John the 17th chapter, Christ revealed it to those whom were chosen, not everybody as the synagogue of Satan does with the so called YHWH name. Shalom
13 hours ago · Report

J-r Hurst
wow. I didn't know YHWH was incorrect aswell. I've heard some "Israelites" use it...good to learn the truth though.
12 hours ago · Report

Kepha Ban Al Yahu
Shalom, had to post this for my people. laid out so simple for a kid to understand.
12 hours ago · Report

Ramah רעמה Chereb חרב
then you have some groups that are teaching that nobody knows the name based off this scripture im giving, saying that the Hebrew language is dead, the orignal that is, saying we wont know the Most Highs name until he restores our language, smh....

Zephaniah 3:8-9 (King James Version)

8Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.... See More

9For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
11 hours ago · Report

Tammy Snyder
Ex 3:14 Eheyeh Asher Eheyeh. SOme day Brothers and Sisters all will be restored to those who have faith and works as the Most High has commanded. Stay strong and know that our Redemption draweth nigh, LOOK UP!!! Peace out.

10 hours ago · Report

Macquirelatory Yisrael
Zephaniah 3:9 - For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

FYI: The Most High said he would turn to the people, which is change the coarse of their way. What is their way? A pure language, which represents lip and what comes out from the lip, speech. What do the people do in speech, they honor and worship him. So therefore, the Most High is saying he will change the way they worship him, and give them a pure way of worshipping him, which this issue is of the heart. For what did Christ say comes from out of the heart? Matthew 12:34 - O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. So through their lips they shall praise him with a pure heart, all nations shall do this and no longer defile his name with idols and their false worship, but shall have the true name of the Father as we have.

FYI: So whats the reason why brothers and sisters can't understand this - Isaiah 6:5-7 - Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the...
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#14 Posted : Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:22:36 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Yum I love it when context is destroyed.

What is it with people and race? White fools and their stupid superiority and now the Black fools with their "is it coz I is black" - for goodness sake, everyone knows humanity's genetic lineage goes back to the Africa area. Black, white, blue - its all about where the sun shines and where it don't.

Were "Gods people" black - I dunno - you have to look at Abe and his kids, coz that's where "Israel" started, and they were chosen for a task... I doubt they were as depicted in the pictures, they might have been darker than olive skinned, but I will tell you something, they were a lot tougher than my soft middle class white English ass.

The argument for Yahweh the moon god? Who knows... Could there have been a similar named god - who knows, maybe...

Read it left, read it right, read it up, read it down - give it to your sister and tell her to read it... lol

Is there a white conspiracy by evil devil Jews to cover up that the race of Israel is actually black? No. Why? Because most Jews can actually go back through their descendants a loongg way, even to the destruction of the temple records, and before that? I doubt people gave a toss.

You know why? Because no one with half a brain cares about colour...

Actually I do - I would like a little pigment because then maybe I wouldn't burn like a sausage on a BBQ in the summer. People need to get over the hate/victimised feelings and move on with their lives.

End of.

Sorry this was more of a rant than a help, this stuff really hacks me off...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#15 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2010 6:39:32 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

your post was certainly more of a rant than anything else. I posted because I wanted response to the discussion of the name Yah contained within and how it corresponds to the name Iah of that lunar god or whatever, but to be quite honest, it is very interesting how when the prophecy of how Yisra'el would go into captivity and such, no one has anything remotely clever to say. The numerous prophecies in great detail of how they would be sold and such and scattered throughout the world which points to, from my understanding, only one people (black), is very interesting. Of course other peoples have went into slavery, but how many through ships as depicted in scripture? How many feel they have lost their identity J(Yah said they would not know who they were)? How many feel like their culture is non-existent? They are big questions and I know some people could give a hoot, but I am one of those people who have felt out of place for some time. I have no culture, no identity in terms of a people -- I have felt that I am just a "black" person in a strange land and it is not a good feeling. Seemingly people hating you for no reason at all. Maybe that has something to do with me growing up in the south (NC), who knows. But I do know that it is interesting how no one scripturally addresses the prophecies but always has something to say about race not mattering - why does Yah keep saying that He will restore Yisra'el in scripture? He is not talking about everyone who simply trusts in His atoning sacrifice - He is talking about a people. It is a theme that is repeated over and over - He even says that He will get revenge on those that have sent His people into slavery saying that their little ones will be killed and dashed into little pieces against stone. So why does race (or a people) not matter? Some people simply want to know who they are, where they come from, who are there ancestors as a people - many do not have to worry about this, but I digress. Again, I was simply wondering about the lunar god thing and the fact that whomever wrote this was saying that YHWH was not the name of the Creator.
Offline edStueart  
#16 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2010 9:32:02 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Robskiwarrior wrote:
I doubt they were as depicted in the pictures, they might have been darker than olive skinned,

I was at a new friend's house this weekend and a painting that looked like Da'vinci's "the last supper" painting, except all the people were black.

I said, "Well, I see that how I had this scene in my mind's eye was all wrong!"

We had a great laugh.

Then I pointed to the "judas" character and said, "hey, that looks like Sam Jackson!"

My hosts said that they were happy to have helped correct my perception of what those 13 guys looked like.

It was a good time.

Ed "Four-Dogs-Playing-Poker" Stueart
Offline Matthew  
#17 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2010 9:52:10 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I must confess I didn't read every word of Godfrey's post concerning the moon god Iah (pronounced yah), but from reading a few websites I pick up that the name Iah, the Egyptian moon god, wasn't very popular and that the name comes during the era when much contact was made with the people of Palestine, Syria and Babylon, in other words most likely the Israelites of Abraham's time.

There also seems to be some discrepancies concerning when the moon god of Iah first appeared in Egypt, some say the moon god appeared as late as 600-300 BCE and others going back as far as 2000 BCE.

It is my conclusion that the Name of Yahweh (YHWH) came first, and the name Iah being a corruption of Yahweh.

As much as I feel for you Godfrey, Africans (PC for blacks) are not the physical Jews of Israel. There are hundreds of prophecies (i.e. the Holocaust, return to the Land, etc.) that can only being fulfilled by one group of people, and that's the Jews we currently know to be Jews. They too have an identity crisis by the way, just ask them what's the definition of a Jew and they'll give you a load of contradictory statements, i.e. through the mother, through the father, only followers of Orthodox Judaism regardless of blood, etc. Yes there might be a few blacks who are legitimate Jews but the majority no.

There are a number of claims in the email/article where Scripture has been taken out of context, i.e. Rev 2:9, and claims are made without studying a little concerning the history of things, i.e. the claim Yahweh and His Torah are witchcraft and sorcery just because a particular Tarot card called the Wheel of Fortune has the letters of God's Name and the letters of the word Torah inscribed on it. In this particular case Tarot cards have only been around for 4 or 5 centuries, with the cards only being used in about the 18th or 19th century for fortune-telling purposes. Italy (obviously still under the influence of Rome and Catholicism) is notorious for blending religious symbols, so it's not surprising to find what looks like Yahweh's Name on a pack of tarot cards. We could ask: what's new under the sun?
Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#18 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2010 1:03:01 PM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

Shalom Sir Godfrey,

I undrestand that you have questions regarding the name of Yahweh and of Israel, but I can't speak of these in a manner in which some here would be better suited. I can shed some light on some other issues that you have brought up. One being that the children of God would be sold into slavery and by the uses of ship. You have to remember that God spoke to us in parables and he used the nation of Israel as a picture of the eternal kingdom of God, his chosen people. We know that God didn't choose one race over another because he not only cursed Israel the nation, but also informed us that through the sacrifice of Christ that all nations would be included in his eternal kingdom. Now as pertaining to the uses of ships in the trading of his people, we must understand that this can be seen as a paprable. The ships are a picture of the churches, Christ is shown in Isa .55:1 "Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price." Christ bought the chidren of God with his life (blood), he gave his life freely, just as his children are to give freely. He seeks out the gold, silver, and precious stones of this world. Just as the ships of Tarshish were sent out to recieve gold, silver, and precious things and bring them back to the King, so were the churches to seek for the gold, silver, and precious things. The corruption that took place in the time of Solomon is a picture of the corruption that has taken place in the churches and just as the ships were destroyed, so shall the earthly churches be destroyed.
Isa. 60:9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of Yahweh thy Elohim, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.
2 Chr. 9:21 "For the king's ships went to Tarshish with the servants of Huram: every three years once came the ships of Tarshish bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks."
1 Kings 10:22 "For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.
1Kings 22:48 "Jehoshaphat made ships of Tharshish to go to Ophir for gold: but they went not; for the ships were broken at Eziongeber
Isa .23:13-14 "Behold the land of the Chaldeans; this people was not, till the Assyrian founded it for them that dwell in the wilderness: they set up the towers thereof, they raised up the palaces thereof; and he brought it to ruin. Howl, ye ships of Tarshish: for your strength is laid waste."
2Chr. 20:37 "Then Eliezer the son of Dodavahu of Mareshah prophesied against Jehoshaphat saying, "Because you have allied yourself with Ahaziah, the LORD has destroyed your works." So the ships were broken and could not go to Tarshish.
Ezk. chpt. 27 "27:1 The word of Yahweh came again unto me, saying, Now, thou son of man, take up a lamentation for Tyrus; And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, which art a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Master Yahweh ; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I am of perfect beauty. Thy borders are in the midst of the seas, thy builders have perfected thy beauty. They have made all thy ship boards of fir trees of Senir: they have taken cedars from Lebanon to make masts for thee. Of the oaks of Bashan have they made thine oars; the company of the Ashurites have made thy benches of ivory, brought out of the isles of Chittim. Fine linen with broidered work from Egypt was that which thou spreadest forth to be thy sail; blue and purple from the isles of Elishah was that which covered thee. The inhabitants of Zidon and Arvad were thy mariners: thy wise men, O Tyrus, that were in thee, were thy pilots. The ancients of Gebal and the wise men thereof were in thee thy calkers: all the ships of the sea with their mariners were in thee to occupy thy merchandise. They of Persia and of Lud and of Phut were in thine army, thy men of war: they hanged the shield and helmet in thee; they set forth thy comeliness. The men of Arvad with thine army were upon thy walls round about, and the Gammadims were in thy towers: they hanged their shields upon thy walls round about; they have made thy beauty perfect. Tarshish was thy merchant by reason of the multitude of all kind of riches; with silver, iron, tin, and lead, they traded in thy fairs. Javan, Tubal, and Meshech, they were thy merchants: they traded the persons of men and vessels of brass in thy market. They of the house of Togarmah traded in thy fairs with horses and horsemen and mules. The men of Dedan were thy merchants; many isles were the merchandise of thine hand: they brought thee for a present horns of ivory and ebony. Syria was thy merchant by reason of the multitude of the wares of thy making: they occupied in thy fairs with emeralds, purple, and broidered work, and fine linen, and coral, and agate. Judah, and the land of Israel, they were thy merchants: they traded in thy market wheat of Minnith, and Pannag, and honey, and oil, and balm. Damascus was thy merchant in the multitude of the wares of thy making, for the multitude of all riches; in the wine of Helbon, and white wool. Dan also and Javan going to and fro occupied in thy fairs: bright iron, cassia, and calamus, were in thy market. Dedan was thy merchant in precious clothes for chariots. Arabia, and all the princes of Kedar, they occupied with thee in lambs, and rams, and goats: in these were they thy merchants. The merchants of Sheba and Raamah, they were thy merchants: they occupied in thy fairs with chief of all spices, and with all precious stones, and gold. Haran, and Canneh, and Eden, the merchants of Sheba, Assur, and Chilmad, were thy merchants. These were thy merchants in all sorts of things, in blue clothes, and broidered work, and in chests of rich apparel, bound with cords, and made of cedar, among thy merchandise. The ships of Tarshish did sing of thee in thy market: and thou wast replenished, and made very glorious in the midst of the seas. Thy rowers have brought thee into great waters: the east wind hath broken thee in the midst of the seas. Thy riches, and thy fairs, thy merchandise, thy mariners, and thy pilots, thy calkers, and the occupiers of thy merchandise, and all thy men of war, that are in thee, and in all thy company which is in the midst of thee, shall fall into the midst of the seas in the day of thy ruin. The suburbs shall shake at the sound of the cry of thy pilots. And all that handle the oar, the mariners, and all the pilots of the sea, shall come down from their ships, they shall stand upon the land; And shall cause their voice to be heard against thee, and shall cry bitterly, and shall cast up dust upon their heads, they shall wallow themselves in the ashes: And they shall make themselves utterly bald for thee, and gird them with sackcloth, and they shall weep for thee with bitterness of heart and bitter wailing. And in their wailing they shall take up a lamentation for thee, and lament over thee, saying, What city is like Tyrus, like the destroyed in the midst of the sea? When thy wares went forth out of the seas, thou filledst many people; thou didst enrich the kings of the earth with the multitude of thy riches and of thy merchandise. In the time when thou shalt be broken by the seas in the depths of the waters thy merchandise and all thy company in the midst of thee shall fall. All the inhabitants of the isles shall be astonished at thee, and their kings shall be sore afraid, they shall be troubled in their countenance. The merchants among the people shall hiss at thee; thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt be any more."
These ships were crafted by the hands of men, with materials that idols were made of I will add, they were used to go out into the world searching for riches. You can compare these ships and their merchants with the whore of Babylon (churches) and the merchants she dealt with in Revelations.
Rev. 18:2-3 "And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev. 18:9-19 "And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate."
Rev. 18:23 "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived."
The truth was put out and shines no more in the churches, the have doctrines the were crafted by the hands of men, we are told to flee from her or be partakers of her sins in Rev.18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
Sirgodfrey, we must remember that all of God's children are strangers in this land, that we are in this world, but we are not to be apart of this world. We shouldn't be concerned about the culture of our ancestors, we should be worried about living in a way that is pleasing to the One true God. I hope this helps you to understand some of what has been on your mind. Take care my friend.

Offline sirgodfrey  
#19 Posted : Monday, February 1, 2010 8:42:55 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

"As much as I feel for you Godfrey, Africans (PC for blacks) are not the physical Jews of Israel. There are hundreds of prophecies (i.e. the Holocaust, return to the Land, etc.) that can only being fulfilled by one group of people, and that's the Jews we currently know to be Jews."

Eze 36:5
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all [their] heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey

Is it true that this is speaking of 1948 when, seemingly, "Jews" entered "their" land?

Ez 38:14
Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?

If the "Jews" that returned in 1948 are the real Yahudim, where is the peace in Israel?

i understand scripture has parables in many cases, but scripture is also a big history book in a sense. It speaks of different, and certain, peoples, geographic locations, and events that have transpired over time. Not everything is a huge metaphor - there are actual events that can be understood through history. That is the essence of prophecy - Yah saying that something is going to happen, and then, it happens.

Who is Yah speaking of when He says that Yisra'el will have their identity stolen from them? Did he not say that He would put them in a slumber and that they would awaken in the latter days? Who will awaken if the "spiritual" Israel is the physical Israel that He talks about SO much. There are just so many questions that have not gone answered. Concerning the Jews that we know now, it has been proven through research that they have no blood relation to Israel. They are Ashkenazi Jews. They adopted the religion Judaism when such and such invaded whatever land from what I currently understand.

Why do Native Americans have Yah's commandments and name on artifacts and "YHWH" written in hebrew with hieroglyphics? Could they actually be Israel? It goes on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvVDGryJ5-g

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:01:43 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I thought the moon god Yah had been discussed previously - but the race thing just got me rialed again...

The point I was trying to make is:

"Were Israel really black?"

My Answer

"It is irrelevant"

Skin colour changes for many reasons, at the moment they are stereotypically a bunch of self righteous white dudes.

After that we start getting into fanciful if's and but's that do not help anyone get anywhere other than possibly cause division - we have to stick to what we can gather enough evidence for in Scripture otherwise we end up being Christian again, or worse.
Offline Matthew  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 4:53:57 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

sirgodfrey wrote:
Eze 36:5
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all [their] heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey

Is it true that this is speaking of 1948 when, seemingly, "Jews" entered "their" land?

As with all Scripture context is important, from understanding who's involved and when it occurs, especially in regards to Yahweh's 6+1 timeline. The way I see this passage it speaks of the initial Islamic (Edom) occupation of Israel, with them and other nations despising Israel, and the Jewish return to Israel where Yahweh will make them properous again. This passages also speaks of the nations surrounding Israel suffering scorn as well because of them trying to illegally take possession of Israel, which they did and will try to do again. This passage sets up the following Gog and Magog war, and we are witnesses to this alliance being formed between the Islamic nations.

sirgodfrey wrote:
Ez 38:14
Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?

If the "Jews" that returned in 1948 are the real Yahudim, where is the peace in Israel?

In the context of God's timeline, and the rest of Scripture, we know the Antichrist will try remove the borders between countries, especially Israel, and will make Jerusalem his capital, the agreement he gets the nations to sign will give Israel a false sense of peace, this is the peace of which Ezekiel 38 is speaking about. Also, one needs to know the Treaty of Hudaybiyah to understand why Gog and Magog (Islamic nations) use the time of false peace to wage their final war against Israel.

sirgodfrey wrote:
Concerning the Jews that we know now, it has been proven through research that they have no blood relation to Israel. They are Ashkenazi Jews. They adopted the religion Judaism when such and such invaded whatever land from what I currently understand.

The Ashkenazi Jews are those Jews who can trace their ancestry back about 1000 years to the region of Central and Eastern Europe. Genetics evidence seems to conclude that the Ashkenazi Jews are of Middle Eastern origin, and there is sufficient evidence to conclude they brought Rabbinical Judaism and the Babylonian Talmud with them rather than them converting to it. Also, there is evidence that suggests the Askenazi Jews have been in Germany since at least the 4th century.

sirgodfrey wrote:
Why do Native Americans have Yah's commandments and name on artifacts and "YHWH" written in hebrew with hieroglyphics? Could they actually be Israel? It goes on.

Native Americans (aka the Indians) have lived within America for over 35,000 years. If they have any evidence of contact with Yahweh it would seriously be interesting to know what and when exactly. Apparently there are some people trying to connect Native American DNA to DNA from Jewish people, but the claims have been denied, well at least from the Eastern Band of Cherokees.

African Americans came via the sub-Saharan slave trade a few centuries ago, and their ancestry remains in sub-Saharan Africa from periods well before Abraham's time, the Sahara desert being the main obstable for movement between their location and Egypt. There is no evidence to suggest they were in Israel from Abe's time up until the destruction of the temple, plus archaeological evidence keeps sub-Sarahans Africans in sub-Sarahan Africa for many millennia. Their migration was mainly westward and south bound.

Scripture foretold a big movement of Jews to Israel just prior to His return, which we know to be soon, plus we are already witnessing this mass exodus. But the question is: why are we not seeing any of these "real" Jews (in this case, the Native Americans) making their way back to Israel as Scripture said? I think the simple answer is: they're not a part of the Jewish nation and people. The fact they might use Yahweh's Name is a few of their chants doesn't suddenly give them Jewish citizenship, it's the same boat I'm in really.

But like Robbo is suggesting, we shouldn't get caught up in this race war because it defeats the purpose of the truth, the truth of knowing Yahweh where our ralationship matters and not our skin colour or blood.

But here's a question: from where did Yahweh choose Adam to be placed in the Garden, from which area in the world did Adam come from?
Offline danshelper  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 5:18:22 AM(UTC)
danshelper

To Sir, With Love

The question you pose about the lunar god Iah is very interesting, but it certainly doesn't seem like this was the real reason for your original post. The website where some of this material has come from, http://macquirelatory.com/Templates/Index2.html, to me is viewing the Word through a definite grid system - an agenda. I've only read a few of the articles, but this is what comes across to me - the agenda (race) is the "king" or grid system from which the Truth is being examined. But that's the opposite of what renewed thinking - metanoeo - should be!

Many here expertly address the issue of YHWH's name, but isn't this the real reason for your post?

"but I am one of those people who have felt out of place for some time. I have no culture, no identity in terms of a people -- I have felt that I am just a "black" person in a strange land and it is not a good feeling. Seemingly people hating you for no reason at all. Maybe that has something to do with me growing up in the south (NC), who knows."

I would not ever dispute your feelings of culturelessness, identitylessness ... but as others here have also pointed out - this is what we all (set apart, born again, adopted children) are and how we should all feel! And if race is the affliction that brought you and others to the knowledge of the truth and to adoption in the Father's family, is that not a reason to be thankful? "It is good that I was afflicted that I might learn your statutes ... Before I was afflicted I went astray but now I keep your word." Psalm 119

And since "YHWY works (has worked, is working, will work) righteousness and justice for all the oppressed" Psalm 103:6 - it's already a done deal - why is this oppression and affliction constantly taking center stage? And since our Savior took up our sorrows, afflictions, oppressions, Isaiah 53 - isn't it denying His finished work to keep focusing on our afflictions? To me, it is a devilish diversion. Self-pity is the flip side of pride, is it not? And it is just another trick of the devil to get our eyes off our prize and keep us wallowing in the muck and mire of ... fill in the blank.

Hasn't your experience as a black man - and the affliction and oppression of your life - given you a greater advantage in walking the narrow road? Those who have so much in terms of culture, identity, family history - or health, wealth, education, religion, etc. - don't they have a harder time giving all that up? Aren't they more often the ones on the broad road, clinging to these "advantages"?

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that we should be so thankful for any of our difficult circumstances that lead us to our Father and keep us in His care. We all have difficulty ahead in these last days and we need to encourage each other to hold fast to the Truth.
Offline Richard  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 6:41:57 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
This whole topic has my head spinning. What are you saying, Sir Godfrey? Are Yada and all the rest of us who love and revere Yahuweh by that Name wrong? Your post, as long and drawn out as it is, never suggests or provides the actual true Name as far as I can tell. It's pretty much a ghetto-language tirade about what is incorrect, but never quite gets around to stating what is correct.

I'll tell you straight up, man, racism is a pit. My wife of over 11 years is "black," and I am "white;" she is 31 and I am 60; and neither of us has ever walked on water or raised the dead back to life. There was only the single Person Who ever perfectly walked the earth, and - notwithstanding the autographed photos of Him sold by some - I don't know WHAT color He was and I don't care. He sure didn't care about MY color when He offered Himself for me. So I tend to discount your entire post as nonsensical if for no other reason than because of its screamingly loud rascist overtones.

Can anybody tell me if there is any truth at all to the "Yahweh is a pagan god" allegation?

Thanks.
Offline Matthew  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 8:48:58 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I think what Godfrey is trying to ask is: how can we be sure God's Name is YHWH, pronounced Yahweh?

The second question goes something like: who are the real Jews spoken of in Scripture?

Knowing Godfrey, I don't think his posts were intended to be racist.

It's part of those annoying but really important questions like: can someone call on the name Jesus and still be saved, how wrong can a person be and still be right, how do we know if we're saved or not, etc. This whole Galatians debacle has derailed a number of us, or at least got a number of us questioning our salvation and identity, for example I thought Paul's words were Scripture until recently, or at least I'm bordering on accepting Yada's conclusions because I think a lot of what he says has merit. But now Yada says those trusting in Paul will die "trapped" in his deceitful religion. So does this suddenly mean I'm actually unsaved while all along I thought I was saved, does this mean Yada only became saved after his findings because he too thought Paul's words were true (not Scripture, but still true) before he commenced his study on it, does this mean some of my friends on this forum are actually unsaved just because they're not physically circumcised, etc.? I'm not requesting my questions to be answered, but showing a point that we're going through a roller-coaster, one that gets us questioning Scripture and what it means and questioning ourselves. It's when we begin to lose our surety/confidence in Scripture that we open ourselves to the possibility of questioning it with a negative attitude, one that seeks to undermine it rather than study it in an unbiased manner. I know when I'm weighed down with issues it's when I'm most vulnerable to turn against Yahweh rather than towards Him. I have constantly remind myself to seek Yahweh with a sincere heart, to be open and honest with myself and with Him.

It's the age-old question: how can we be certain that what we know is the truth? To me this one is actually easily answered: Scripture is historically, scientifically, prophetically, spiritually, and any other -ally, accurate. In one word, it has proven itself to be "divine". It becomes a matter of doing research into what Scripture really says and then linking it all together, to which we have guys like Yada, KP, Swalchy and now James to thank for doing the translation legwork and then putting it all together for us.

Godfrey mate, be strong in Yahweh. Let Him guide you to greener pastures.

Note: lately I've been reading a lot on the history of the world, both in science and of man, and what really gets me is the amount of conflicting information and dates and the errant comments of many well-known historians. To find what really happened beneath the heap of rubbish is quite a difficult task.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 8:53:01 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

flintface, of all the post recently, yours is the most ignorant. anyone who reads my initial post can clearly see that i was wondering about this Iah topic that someone else forwarded information to me about. I was asking my brothers and sisters here if they knew anything about it. Why would I claim that everyone here is wrong about the name of Yahuweh and that is the name that I bear? Please read and read to understand.

Concerning everyone else, the first response to my post didnt even really address the question that I was asking -- it was simply an emotional response to some of the information that was forwarded to me from this guy. It happened to contain race and the response to my post from my brother even had a disrespectful phrase in there which i disregarded humbly. Since the race thing came up, I decided to talk about it a bit more because of my personal experience and the fact that no one has clearly answered questions regarding prophecies that continue to go unanswered.

As far as the native americans, again, i was simply asking a question... why in the world would they have hebrew markings and such on artifacts if they were not somehow related? It just doesn't make much sense.

It is not a race thing. Race is a socio-political construct. But ethnicity and peoples are real. Scripture talks about it over and over. I keep hearing the whole spiritual israel and we're all God's children. That is great and awesome. But no one has addressed what is repeated OVER and OVER in scripture concerning Yah redeeming His people ISRAEL. Call it a lost cause to wonder and want to know the truth, but it is so fascinating and no one is answering the question at hand. From the lunar god Iah to this, and everyone wants to talk and bash race when Yah does the exact opposite when claiming that He will redeem those whom the adoption pertaineth to. Wow.

And for the record, scripture says that the real Jews are poor and such... from my present understanding, the "Jews" that we know are very prosperous and own much wealth.
Offline Richard  
#26 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 9:51:40 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

So now I gotta be the most ignorant poster? Excuse me while I attempt to dislodge thine dart from my heart ...

You said, "It's not a race thing." Okay, I'll accept that. Like I said, there was so MUCH posted that my head was spinning. I can read a lot when the material is presented in a well-written, grammatically correct fashion; but when it is littered with incorrect spelling and usage, for some reason I falter in my comprehension. It seems that is what happened here, SG, and for that I apologize.

As for the question regarding the identity of the real Yahudim, I confess that neither do I not know the answer.

Shalom.
Offline Richard  
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 9:53:58 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Oops. That should have read, "... I confess that neither do I know the answer." And here I was going on about improper grammar!
Offline James  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 9:56:28 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Matthew wrote:
This whole Galatians debacle has derailed a number of us, or at least got a number of us questioning our salvation and identity, for example I thought Paul's words were Scripture until recently, or at least I'm bordering on accepting Yada's conclusions because I think a lot of what he says has merit.

Rather or not you thought Paul was Scripture or not is not really important, but rather how much of your understanding of Yauweh and His nature was based on what you read in Paul. And is it that your understanding was based on Paul, or you were reading your understanding into Paul.
Having talked with you in the forum and chat room many times I don't think your understanding of who Yahweh is, is wrong, and therefore rather or not you believed Paul was true or not is irrelevant, you are grounded in Yahuweh and His Torah, not in Paul's writings.
Personally, thankfully, I never spent much time in Paul, so my understanding of Yahuweh was not based at all upon Paul, but even if I had some of my understanding of Yahuweh based on Paul's writings, the important thing is is that understanding true or not. If it is true, which means if can be verified based upon that which is trustworthy and reliable, i.e. TPP, then their is not a problem, but if it isn't then I would need to rethink it.
I think most here may have read Paul and may have liked his writings, but there understanding of Yahuweh is based in TPP, and not in Paul.
In short does Paul not being an Apostle change your understanding Yahuweh and his nature?

Matt wrote:
But now Yada says those trusting in Paul will die "trapped" in his deceitful religion. So does this suddenly mean I'm actually unsaved while all along I thought I was saved, does this mean Yada only became saved after his findings because he too thought Paul's words were true (not Scripture, but still true) before he commenced his study on it, does this mean some of my friends on this forum are actually unsaved just because they're not physically circumcised, etc.?

What Yada means by those trusting in Paul, are those whose understanding of God are based on Paul's writings, i.e. religious Christians. Those are the people who are trapped by Paul, they are the ones who don't know God, because they believe in Paul's god. Unless your understanding of Yahuweh had to radically change based on dismissing Paul then you were saved before you found it out, and you are saved now, only now you don't haver to try to figure out how to make Paul not contradict Yahuweh, so things are easier.

As for uncircumcised people not being saved, I don't know, Yahuweh said to do it, so i am going to do it. I see circumcision as our signature on the contract, but what if someone has come to know Yah, and then gets hit by a bus on the way to the doctor to get snipped, I really don't see God kicking him out of heaven for that. i think when it comes to circumcision, you should get it done, I'm not going to say your salvation depends on it, but hey it's not too much for God to ask so do it.

Matt wrote:
I'm not requesting my questions to be answered,

Oh well I'm going to try to anyways. LOL

Matt wrote:
It's when we begin to lose our surety/confidence in Scripture that we open ourselves to the possibility of questioning it with a negative attitude, one that seeks to undermine it rather than study it in an unbiased manner. I know when I'm weighed down with issues it's when I'm most vulnerable to turn against Yahweh rather than towards Him. I have constantly remind myself to seek Yahweh with a sincere heart, to be open and honest with myself and with Him.

I feel for you Matt, I wish I could help. Personally when I am in that position, that is when I turn to him and ask him for his help, sometimes it can be hard to do, but it works.

Matt wrote:
lately I've been reading a lot on the history of the world

The only History of the World you need is Mel Brook's. If that doesn't put you in a good mood then you are in trouble.

Offline sirgodfrey  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 10:23:48 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

for the record flint, that was not my improper grammar. that was the message that the guy sent to me, forwarded to him from someone else.
Offline Matthew  
#30 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 10:46:32 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I hear you James, that was my understanding regarding Paul, in other words my trust is in Yahweh and through what He's told us in the TPP and what's recorded in the eye-witness accounts. I can skip over Paul, I'm fine with that, but I have to at least take what's written in a number of Renewed Covenant books, for without the eye-witness accounts I wouldn't know if Yahshua fulfilled the TPP or not. If we discount them as Scripture, or as verifiable records, then we discount the only written source of the works and deeds of Yahshua written after the events. I'm not saying Yada said this, but just highlighting the fine line being walked if we were to pass them off as "untrustworthy" and "not Scripture". If nothing was written down then we would have no records of His deeds and actions, it would be the ultimate test for a game of 'broken telephone' held over a period of 2000 years. Even with written records people still twist it and misquote it, crazy eh?

James wrote:
As for uncircumcised people not being saved, I don't know, Yahuweh said to do it, so i am going to do it. I see circumcision as our signature on the contract, but what if someone has come to know Yah, and then gets hit by a bus on the way to the doctor to get snipped, I really don't see God kicking him out of heaven for that. i think when it comes to circumcision, you should get it done, I'm not going to say your salvation depends on it, but hey it's not too much for God to ask so do it.

As for eunuchs, the Torah (Deuteronomy 23:1) says they're not welcome even in the assembly but in Isaiah 56:4-5 they are welcomed into the kingdom if they observe the Sabbath, "For this is what Yahweh says: 'To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose what pleases me and hold fast to my covenant- to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will not be cut off.'" This was one of the things I was hoping to address to Yada, to explain the difference between the two passages, why one's not accepted and the other is.
Offline James  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:28:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Godfrey, I'm working on a full write-up to address point by point the email you posted. I don't have anymore time to work on it today, but here is what i have so far. I'll try to finish it tomorrow.

wrote:
Deuteronomy 28:49 - The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

FYI: A non believer named Scott Reddicks looks at this precept, and says o my, the Most High is going to bring a nation from the end of the earth, against his people, and his people are not going to understand this nation's language. Then he goes on to do research of this prophecy, and finds out that the language its talking about is the Latin language. So he continues reading until he stumbles across this verse, which says - Deuteronomy 28:64 - And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. He again says o my are you serious, the Most High is going to scatter his people among all people on the earth, which with research, he learns this took place with the Slave trade and being sold on auction blocks.

First things first, he keeps saying with a little research he finds … Where is this research I would very much like to know.
Second. Deut 28:49 -- Vespasian and his son Titus came from Rome to conquer the Land of Israel and destroy Jerusalem and the Second Temple. The awful conditions described though verse 57 took place during the siege of Jerusalem

As for Deut 28:64 – keep in mind the word for earth is ‘erets, meaning region or land, This is exactly what happened, the Yahuwdy quit following Yah’s torah, and so they were taken into captivity in Babylon, spread out throughout that region, and fell into the worship of Pagan gods. To quote KP in FH "If you won’t honor the true God in the land of promise, then you can go and serve false gods someplace else."

wrote:
FYI: Then he goes on to read and says get the heck out of here, their even going to worship the gods of these nations in which they shall be scattered in, despite their forefathers never doing so, that's amazing and scary. Then he goes on to read this verse, and totally buggs out - Deuteronomy 28:68 - And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you. NO smucking way, this sounds like how the niggers got over here to America, they couldn't be the people, I shouldn't have ate them last corn muffins and drunk that Colt 45 with them raisins, I think I'm high off the bins man. I mean, they were made slave men and slave women and no one rescued them, this has to be talking about the niggers, what in the corn nuts heck is going on man?

First of all this translation of Deut. 28:68 is wrong, it does not say that they shall be sold as slaves, it says that they had sold themselves as slave. YLT which is not perfect, but vastly superior to the KJV being used “and ye have sold yourselves there to thine enemies, for men-servants and for maid-servants, and there is no buyer” (I don’t have the time right now to translate the verse entirely, but I have checked an it is sold themselves, which is the key part.
Second, it says taken to Egypt, Mitsrayim in Hebrew, the oppressive crucible, used throughout Scripture as a metaphor for oppressive religious and political cultures. While at the same time, again during Babylonian captivity the Yahuwdy were taken to Egypt as slaves, but the fact that it says that they sold themselves tells us that this is definitely meant more metaphorically, in that they had sold themselves as slaves to these false gods, because they had rejected Yahuweh.

So yeah he shouldn’t have drank that last Colt 45. Personaly when I study Scripture I like a nice glass of Scotch and a pipe of good tobacco, or a good cigar when I can afford it.

wrote:
Jeremiah 17:4 - And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

FYI: Then he says wow, get the heck out of here, so these people are even going to lose their land and culture and identity? Its bad enough there coming over as slave men and slave women on ships, but to freaking lose your identity man in a strange land you never known, is totally creepy man. Then he comes across these precepts - Psalm 83:3-4 - They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. He reads this and jumps up out of his seat, and says OMG, THERE IS A CONSPIRACY GOING ON WITH THE IDENTITY OF THE NIGGERS! Man this is freaking weird man but yet it all makes sense, beat them and change their names like in freakin Roots man, awwhh why didn't I figure this out? Wait, are you kidding me - Psalm 83:12 - Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession. So the freaking
nations that came against them to make them slave men and slave women, took their land and beat them until they lost their identity of self.

It’s quite obvious if he were to take the time to study all of Jeremiah, and not just pull verses out of context, that Jeremiah is all about why Yahuweh is letting the not too distant Babylonian invasion occur. Jeremiah is telling the people of Judah that because they have broken the covenant Yahuweh is about to let them be conquered. And since not to long after Jeremiah they were conquered by Babylon, and they were taken captive, and they were lead out of their land, and they were made slave to Babylon, serving their enemy in a land that was foreign to them, it is pretty safe to assume that Babylon is who Jeremiah was talking about, and not the African slave trade. And they did lose their identity, Yahudym in mass have still not returned to Yahuweh, and most won’t until they very end.

As for the Psalm quotes, taking the land of Israel and destroying Israel has been a hobby of the most evil people in the world since there was an Israel, so I don’t see how he makes a connection between that and slavery.

wrote:
FYI: So now once having them in their land, they could sell them to each other, and force them into their religions, which is how they come to worship other gods, o my god this is freaking weird awesome like totally Hollywood CIA movie inspector gadget type work man. My freaking ancestors were hanging the children of Israel, which they had to know man, why else would they go through so much to hide their identity and whip them and cast them off as toilet crap? So if they were to loose their identity, that means they would give them a new one, which they lost their land and culture and language, so retrain them to the Latin and English, then give them created evidence of Africa being their homeland, and keep from them they came from Judea which is not in Africa, but actually they ran into Africa after the falling of Jerusalem in 70AD. Ahhh it all makes sense now, that's why they doped them up and gave them drugs and guns and crack and diseases and
poisoned their foods, and refuse to put doctor offices in their neighborhoods as well as banks and jobs other than fastfood, all man it makes sense now, the niggers are the real Jews.

No offensive but if you believe this conspiracy theory, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you.
There is so much foolishness here I don’t know where to start. It’s all supposition and no evidence for any of it.

wrote:
Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...mn_Religion_Eklesia.YHWH
Yada covers this better than I can, so here.

wrote:
FYI: GET OUT OF HERE! Even the freakin scriptures tell you those in Israel now professing to be the Jews are liars, and really of the synagogue of Satan.

It’s quite obvious that Yahuweh is not speaking of racial Yahuwdym, but literally of those who belong to Yah.
wrote:
So they must be behind the plot to keep the niggers, I mean true blacks from knowing they are the real Jews. 80% of freaking Israel is full of the Ashkenazic Jews which derives from the line of Japheth, cause in Genesis 10:2 it reads - The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. Then the next verse says - Genesis 10:3 - And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. So the freaking Ashkenazic Jews are really Gentiles, cause verse 5 says - By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations. So the nations the Most High would send against his people, would be these Gentiles, who had their own tongue, which is why he said Israel would not understand their
language, cause they were separated from them. So these Ashkenazic Jews had to fund the slave ships.

I believe Matt has already covered this, so in the intrest of not wasting any more of my time on this raciest anti-Semitic diatribe than I have to, I will just say read his response.

wrote:
History shows, these fake Jews worshipped the moon in their occult magical practices, after the manner of the ancient Egyptians.

What history, pray tell? I mean it’s evident in Scripture that most Jews fell into the habit of following Pagan practices.
wrote:
Three names of the moon were used by the Hebrews: YAREAH, paleness; LEBONAH, white; and HODESH (renewing) new moon. So lets focus our attention on the name "YAREAH" which is the same as YAHREAH and YAHWEH, the first "H" after the letter "a" being dropped in the English transliteration and also dropped from more modern Hebrew translations. Strongs renders the word "moon" in Genesis 37:9 from the Hebrew as "YAREACH #3394".

3394. yareach (yaw-ray'-akh)

From the same as yerach; the moon -- moon. Yrechow. See Yriychow.

FYI: Amazing, because the freaking Jewish Masoretes were in control of the records of the true Hebrews, in which they were apart of those called by the Saviour as being the Synagogue of Satan. So the god they worship in their occult magical world, would be the god they would make the true people worship, ahh man, what a freaking coincidence, its all a deception and coverup. Which means the Masoretes attempted to corrupt a word to make it appear to be a different word so that their deception wouldn't be discovered. So they had to do it hoping no one would discover the connection between Yahreah the moon god and the fictious name Yahweh, in which anyone with comon sense can see that Ya-reah and Yah-weh are identical, the difference is the Masoretes twisted the R sound into a W sound. So this explains how come today, there is more evidence showing Yahweh to be an ancient moon god in which many worshipped, rather than showing he is the true God of the
Hebrews, which makes sense, because the Hebrews when they were in Egypt had to worship the Egyptians gods, in which one of the Egyptians God was IAH.

First by citing the Masoretes he is ignoring the fact the Yahuweh is in the Dead Sea Scrolls which predate the Masoretes by about 4 to 5 hundred years.
Second the idea that the Masoretes corrupted words through their vowel pointing, agreed. Not in the case of Yahuweh however, at least not to make it Yauweh, since they tried nearly 100 times to corrupt it into adoni, as oppsed to the rest of the tiem where they simply wrote adoni over Yahuweh.
As for the Yahuweh Yahreach comparison. Sorry but Yahuweh is Yod Hay Waw Hay, and Yareah, which is the Hebrew, not Yahreach, is spelt Yod Resh Chay. So Yahreach is not possible because that would have to be Yod Hay Resh Chay, which even if it was is still not the same root as Yahuweh. So this is just plain wrong and shows a complete ignorance of Hebrew on his part.

wrote:
- Lunar God IAH

FYI: Ahh man, this is solid proof that the name Yahweh is the same now as the Ancient moon god in which they have corrupted and deceitfully and ignorantly call the sacred name of the Most High. So in order to support this deception, the scholars had to begin teaching that there was no vowels in the ancient Hebrew, then push the Aramaic alphabet upon the people, when in fact the Ancient Paleo Hebrew had value useage. The vowels were removed in the Masoretic and Aramaic text to support this deception and lie, which Aramaic was adopted by the real Jews when they were taken captive in Babylon around 587BC. So the Aramaic replaced ancient Paleo Hebrew and nearly all the existing manuscripts, including the Masoretic text and the Dead Sea Scrolls, which some are in the Babylonian Aramaic alphabet, so that's home come the Most High's chosen people along with the world, have no idea of the truth.

Again ignorance is abundant. Yes Hebrew had vowels, but his proof is against his point. Jews today promote the idea of Hebrew as vowel less to say that we can’t pronounce Yah’s name, not to make it pronounceable, and the Masoretes had the same reasoning.
Also Aramaic is not Babylonian Hebrew, it came along later. Third most of the DSS are in Paleo Hebrew, not Babylonian.

wrote:
- Lunar God IAH - FYI: So now one can come to a better understanding of the problem the Masoretes created in regards to the term Yah, because the moon god was the prominent worship back then. This is also another reason why you don't hear them talking about the Y, as they do the J, because it would cause people to scratch their heads because in the Paleo Hebrew there was no Y, which is why to cleverly deceive people, they use the Germanic Yiddish. So to continue the worship of the Moon god, the Masoretes inserted the vowel between I and H. The "a" was selected because the name of the Egyptian moon god IAH had the "a" between the "I" and the "H" forming "IAH" which the Masoretes rendered as Yah. So now, when the people wakeup and be like, I wonder what the real name of the Most High is, then you give them a Strong's Concordance, and what does it have?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. This is more ignorance. One there is a Y in Hebrew, Yod makes a Y sound most of the time. YashaYahu, YeremYahu, EliYah, etc. Yowm, there are many many Hebrew words with a Y in. And again any study of the Masoretes would reveal that they were against the use of Yahuweh, they tried to cover it up as best they could. They DID NOT promote it, and didn’t try to make it big. They worshiped Adoni, The LORD.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:38:53 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

nice post Jimmy :)
Offline Matthew  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 11:34:04 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

That was an epic post Jebus!
Offline Richard  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 3:50:34 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Thank you, James! That post blessed this ignoramus big time, as I am one of those who was extremely Pauline in my beliefs. The shell shock — although quite severe for awhile — is gradually wearing off as I continue to study. Posts such as yours and writings equivalent in content and spirit are appreciated more than you might think. I am grateful to you as well, SG, for starting the thread: it is helping my understanding to blossom as our Father would want it to.
Offline James  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 5:35:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Rob, FLint, Matt thanks for the kind words.
Now as promised the rest of it.

wrote:
- Strongs Concordance

3050. Yahh (yaw)

Contraction for Yhovah, and meaning the same; Jah, the sacred name -- Jah, the Lord, most vehement. Compare names in "-iah," "- jah."

FYI: You have Yah which is the translation of the Lunar Moon god Iah, in which the bible is so true when it says there is nothing new under the sun, because Iah was very popular and Osiris called himself after Iah (Osiris -Iah). Iah was particularly popular with the 17th Dynasty royal line, as several prominent royals adopted his name into their own, including Ah-Hotep, and her son, Ahmose I (Amosis), founder of the 18th Dynasty, along with his wife, Ahmose-Nefertari. So now when the true people wakeup today, they Jewish synagogue of Satan has it setup for them to follow in pursuit as the ancient 17th Dynasty royal line did, in which means the true people the blacks, would begin adopting the same name into their own name. For example, this guy would call himself ElriYah, this woman would call herself AmiYah, another would call herself ArielYah and another would call herself CheriYah, just like how the god Osiris was Osiris-Iah after the moon god.
Freaking get out of here, this is why the bible said –

I don’t know much about the Egyptian god Iah, other than what I learned in a one night study, but apparently yest there was a god named Iah, which is the Egyptian word for Moon. Nothing about this god is even remotely similar to Yahuweh, and very little is known about him, largely because by the New Kingdom era he had pretty much faded into oblivion being replaced by the much more popular gods Thoth and Khonsu. So the moon god named moon, not seeing any real relationship with Yahuweh whose name means I am and I exist eternally, and moon.
So while it is possible that the name Yah may have been taken to Egypt by someone who was once a follower of Yahuweh, and then after a few generations it was corrupted into Pagan worship, we’ve seen followers of Yahuweh fall into Pagan worship more than once, and then became the Egyptian word for moon, and an Egyptian god.
I’m more inclined to think that the Egyptian word for moon, Iah, which is usually rendered Ah, and rarely rendered Yah, was used by early worshipers of the moon, who being primitive didn’t bother to think up a name for their god, because they worshiped the moon and not a moon god, but it eventually turned into a moon god. Heck probably one of the reasons for the decline in his popularity was the unoriginality of the name, a moon god named moon, that’s like having a talking ape named ape. Who wants that when you can have a good with a cool name like Thoth, who represented the same celestial body?
What I find highly unlikely is that Moshe was given God’s name as something other than Yahuweh, and then somewhere along the lines, in a society where memorizing the Torah was a big thing, somebody managed to change that true name in to Yahuweh, and then convince everyone to go in on it. Sounds a little like Muhammad’s claims that the Torah was corrupted, but never bothers to tell us by who, and when or show us evidence of it.
So we have three choices as I can see, 1) Yah’s name came to Egypt, his followers turned to pagan ways, and kept his name for worshiping the moon, and it was so popular that they decided that that was going to be the Egyptian word for moon. Or 2) The Egyptian word for moon is Iah, early people worshiped the moon, and just called it moon, and the similarity between the pronunciation of it and Yahuweh is a coincidence. Or 3) There was an even bigger conspiracy than the one that framed O.J. and the true name of God was lost because of it, and was replaced by the moon god moon. Take your pick, I like Achems razor.

wrote:
FYI: Deuteronomy 17:3 - And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; SO again, Israel is worshipping the moon as being the Most High, all because of the deception that Satan through his children of the synagogue of Satan, has set them up once again. In the book of Mark chapter 13 around the 22nd verse, it speaks about how false Christs and false prophets shall arise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. The word that rings out loud and clear, is the word seduce, which means to lure or entice away from duty, principles, or proper conduct. Now when you entice someone, you cause them to do or believe something often through false or exaggerated persuasion.

If his point is that Israel feel into pagan practices and worshiping celestial bodies that weren’t Yahuweh, YEAH no argument here. As for his citation of Mark, this can’t be a prophecy about people conspiring to make the world believe that God’s name is Yahuweh, since we have the DSS wich show us that Yahuweh was being used well before Mark was written. Which means that the Masoretes, contrary to his claim, could not have been the ones behind adding Yahuweh. Which brings up another point, if Yahuweh was not his name, and it was corrupted prior to the time of the Messiyah, why didn’t he tell us about it, or was there a second conspiracy the took place within 50 years of Yahushua’s death, that covered that up?

wrote:
So through the Jewish satanists, pushing the there was no J's in the ancient Hebrew, but yet failing to tell the people there was also no Y's or W's, and then to use
the German Yiddish to deceive them into believing something false, as the precept said in Mark, this is how the very elect have been deceived. How can they get YHWH, when there was no Y's or W's? They don't tell them this!

Ecclesiastes 1:9 - The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Again showing a complete ignorance of the Hebrew language. There is no J in the Hebrew language, or any other ancient language, in fact the first time a J shape showed up in a language it was a Y sound, it wasn’t till very recently that a J made a J sound. As for their being no Y’s or W’s in Hebrew, where the hell is this guy getting this stuff. The Yod makes a Y sound pretty much every time it is used, unless it is silent. The Waw makes ow sound; it appears in many Hebrew words, as in Towrah. So what pray tell sounds does he think the Yod and Waw make. If there is any cover up it is the idea that the Waw is a Vav and makes a V sound, as it does in modern Hebrew. And what the heck saying the use Yiddish to cover it up, a language that was developed around the 10th century C.E. Sorry buddy we have to much evidence of Yahuweh prior to Yiddish for that to be even remotely valid.

wrote:
FYI: The moon god thats responsible for the Egyptian calendar and is represented by a full lunar disc and crescent symbols, is who our people name themselves after lol. When the moon god Iah and the sky god Shu would unite powers, guess what they were called
Captain Planet?
wrote:
– IahShu
Darn thought I had that one.
wrote:
which is translated into English as YahShu, which now has gone so far as being Yashua and Yashuah even down to Yeshua.

Funny searching about 4 volumes of Egyptian text, and a google search I can find no mention of these two ever uniting and becoming captain, I mean Iah-Shu, in fact the only mention I ever see even close is that Thoth and Shu were the protectors of Osiris. So from what I can tell he basically too two Egyptian gods who’s names together sound similar to Yahushua, and said hey they combine and see that’s where Yahushua was taken from, regardless of the fact that we have tons of evidence that his name was Yahushua, another conspiracy I guess. Shu by the way is the Egyptian word for aid, so Iah-shu would mean moon-air, nowhere close to Yahuweh’s salvation, other than transliterated they sound similar.
This guy really likes to weave tangled webs. Barring a huge second conspiracy to cover up Yahushua’s real name, and his revealing of God’s real name, you are left with the idea that by the time Yahushua came the true Jews had been replaced, and the Jews who were there are worshiping the moon god of Egypt, who by the way went out of style in 1500 years earlier in Egypt. But if you accept that then the Messiayah didn’t really come, as the Jews in the 1st century weren’t real Jews, and therefore Yahushua was a false prophet, which makes me wonder why this guy quotes Mark. Logically we have no choice but to think that the writer believes that a second conspiracy took place, where by the whole world covered up the Messiyah’s true name and the true name of God that he revealed. If this is the case you should go watch Loose Change, it’s full of convoluted logic and conspiracy theories.

wrote:
History Knowledge The People Don't Know
I guess he’s not a person, since he knows it.

wrote:
The same people who they call the synagogue of Satan, are responsible for the form of Hebrew that is being used and taught throughout the entire earth today, which is Yiddish. So the Strong's Concordance and other Concordances that people are running to, along with the Tetragrammaton, are all created by the same people refered to as the synagogue of Satan in Revelation 2:9 & 3:9. Now what the people don't know is that, Yiddish was primarily a spoken language rather than a written language, which is why the exact date of its inception cannot be honestly determined, but only estimated. What also is not told to the people, is that Yiddish is a High German language of Ashkenazi origin, yes, the people whom Genesis 10:5 labeled as the Gentiles. The language originated in the Ashkenazi culture that developed from about the 10th century in the Rhineland and then spread to central and eastern Europe and eventually to other continents.

All righty then, let me get this straight, Hebrew is Yiddish, it was through Yiddish that God’s name was corrupted.
First of all it’s quite easy for anyone to determine that Yiddish is a German language that originated around the 10th century, you look on Wiki, or just ask a Jew that speaks it, apparently most of them either aren’t in on the conspiracy, or they just can’t help but talk.
Second, the contention he has made thus far is that God’s name was corrupted by the Masorete’s and then the Yiddish language was used to propagate the ‘lie’ that God’s name is Yahuweh. Well let’s look at the evidence, I know evidence is so boring when compared to a huge conspiracy that dates back thousands of years, we know from the DSS that Yod Hay Waw Hay is God’s name, we also know that the Masoretes promoted the idea that God’s name was unpronounceable which is why they use Adoni, the LORD, therefore the idea that the Masoretes were behind making people think that his name is Yahuweh, is preposterous. Also the Teteragrammaton is not a Masoretic creation, it’s in the DSS. So we know that God’s name is spelt in Hebrew Yod Hay Waw Hay. We know that Yod Hay makes a Yah sound as in EliYah, we know that Waw makes a ow sound aas in Towrah, and that Hay makes a Eh sound, so putting it all together Yahuweh. He keeps saying that there is no Y or W sound, but never bothers to tell us what sound the Yod and Waw are supposed to make. So we can either believe him that there is not Y or W sound or we can believe the best linguist in the world, both secular and religious that the Yod makes a Y sound and the Waw makes a uw sound. I’m going to go with the consensus of the people who have studied this and understand language rather than the conspiracy theorist who can't even write in English very well.

wrote:
In the earliest surviving references to it, the language is called לשון־אַשכּנז (loshn-ashkenaz = "language of Ashkenaz") and טײַטש (taytsh, a variant of tiutsch, the contemporary name for the language otherwise spoken in the region of origin, now called Middle High German. In common usage, the language is called מאַמע־לשון (mame-loshn, literally "mother tongue"), distinguishing it from biblical Hebrew and Aramaic, which are collectively termed לשון־קודש (loshn-koydesh, "holy tongue"). So its not actually the same language as the Hebrews spoke, so when the Most High gave his name unto Moses in Exodus 3:14, it was impossible for him to have said YHWH or Yah, cause this mother tongue is of German Yiddish origin, not Hebrew origin. Which is how when you go to 3068. Yhovah (yeh-ho-vaw') in the Strong's concordance, it says this is the Jewish national name of God, it didn't say this is the Hebrew name or name for everybody
of God, just the Jewish whom Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 deem as the synagogue of Satan.

I’m getting a head ache reading this garbage. First who cares about the history of Yiddish, it is irrelevant. The DSS which have Yahuweh’s name was not written in Yiddish, so it is pointless. And Strong’s isn’t the best place to go, so who cares what it says. YodHayWawHay is the name God revelaed, he gave it to us 7000 times, so if he has an argument for how it supposed to be pronounced he needs to make it and not sit here and linger on Yiddish which has nothing to do with it.

wrote:
You have been deceived folks, don't you know in the book entitled - Codex of Magica - The Lost Name of God - Page 54 it reads -
- "In compassing the first three degrees of Masonry are instructed that they are seeking the lost name of the God, it isn't until they reach the level royal arch masonry that they discover that the lost name of God wasn't lost after all. It's at this level that they learn the sacred name of masonry's god. They find that the sacred name of the Masonic God is composed of three names. It's so sacred that it takes three Royal Arch Masons to be able to speak it. The name Jabulent has three syllables representing a composite god made up of three subordinate deities. A Masonic material identifies the three as Yah, (or Yahweh), Baal, and Osiris. They are worshipping a demon god so far removed from the real god that this worship defy the holiness of god and it guarantees those that believe in the name a swift ride to hell."

And what’s this got to do with anything? Mason’s are Mason’s they are have nothing to do with Yahuweh, and he has nothing to do with them. So they corrupted his name into their God, what’s that got to do with the price of peanuts.

wrote:
FYI: How blind can one be, even the fake Jews are coming out of Masonry and occult practices, and writing books telling that their fellow brothers, are worshipping a demon god named Yahweh or Yah in Masonry under the name of Jabulent. You cannot be a Freemason and reach higher ranks if you don't believe in Yahweh or Yah, now it should be making sense as to why the Jewish Elite are called the synagogue of Satan, because they worship him under the title of Yahweh openly before the world who has been deceived to worship him also. This is why Revelation 12:9 said - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Satan deceived the whole world, in which in Isaiah 14:14 he said - I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. So now he is getting the worship as if he is the Most High, by
transforming into an angel of light known as Yahweh, cause all the religions of Christianity as well as so called Hebrew Israelites, all worship Yahweh and believe that to be the true name.

WHAT??????
The jews do not openly worship Yahuweh, they don’t even speak his name, they don’t know him at all. And Mason’s do not worship Yahuweh, they corrupted his name into the name of their God maybe, but they do not worship him, they don’t know him or anything about hi, they don’t even call his name right if they are using Jabulent or whatever. I get a kick out of, “why the Jewish Elite are called the synagogue of Satan, because they worship him under the title of Yahweh openly before the world who has been deceived to worship him also.” The Jewish elite think you will go to hell for mentioning Yahuweh’s name; they go so far as to argue that his name is unpronounceable. And the idea that Christianity worships Yahuweh, please I wish that Christianity at least knew Yahuweh’s name.

wrote:
FYI: So how can those who come out of Christianity, claiming to be Israelites, say they are out of it but yet believe the true name of the Most High to be the same as those of Christianity believe? This is deception at its highest form, in which people don't know is that, for a significant portion of its history, Yiddish was the primary spoken language of the Ashkenazi Jews, aka the Synagogue of Satan. The same people that gives the world Yah in the Strong concordances and Tetrgrammaton, aint that amazing? Unlike the current Jewish Hebrew alphabet that is used today, the Samaritan Hebrew alphabet descends directly from the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. However, because of the numerical advantage of Jews, it is the Jewish script today that is normatively called the "Hebrew alphabet", despite it descending from the Aramaic script. So they got the world screwed two different languages, the Yiddish and the Aramaic, in which Yiddish takes about three-quarters of its
vocabulary from German, but borrows words liberally from Hebrew and many other languages from the many lands where Ashkenazic Jews have lived. Scholars and universities classify Yiddish as a Germanic language, not a Hebrew language, so how can one run to the Jewish concordances and tetragrammaton and tell me that Yah aka Yahweh is the name of the Most High?

First once again I point out that not 1 in 1000 Christian’s knows Yahuweh’s name, so they certainly aren’t worshiping him, the Christian god it the LORD or the Lord Jesus Christ, not Yahuweh. Second I may be wrong but Strong’s was not compiled by Jews to the best of my knowledge, it was compiled by a KJV Christian. Third Strong’s isn’t the only place that you can go to determine Yahuweh’s name, all it takes a little study of Paleo-Hebrew. Fourth, if Yahuweh isn’t how to pronounce YodHayWawHay, then how do you pronounce it? Fifth the Aramaic, Yiddish points are completely invalidated by the fact that we have the DSS.

wrote:
FYI: The other 20% of Jews are known as the Sephardic Jews, in which Yiddish was never a part of Sephardic Jewish culture (the culture of the Jews of Spain, Portugal, the Balkans, North Africa and the Middle East). They had their own international language known as Ladino or Judesmo, which is a hybrid of medieval Spanish and Hebrew, in much the same way that Yiddish combines German and Hebrew. The word "Yiddish" is the Yiddish word for "Jewish," so it is technically correct to refer to the Yiddish language as "Jewish" (though it is never correct to refer to Hebrew as "Jewish"). At the turn of the century, American Jews routinely referred to the Yiddish language as "Jewish," but however, that usage has become unfashionable in recent years and people are likely to think you are either ignorant or bigoted if you refer to any language as "Jewish." This is how the synagogue of Satan covers their tracks, by making you out to be something bad if you speak
against them or tell the truth about them. In likewise manner, the Yiddish word "Yid" simply means "Jew" and is not offensive if used while speaking Yiddish or in a conversation liberally sprinkled with Yiddish terms, but in English it has been used as an offensive term.

Pointless unless you want to play trivial-persuit

wrote:
FYI: As the fake Jews became assimilated into the local culture, particularly in Germany in the late 1700s and 1800s, the Yiddish language was criticized as a barbarous, mutilated ghetto jargon that was a barrier to Jewish acceptance in German society and would have to be abandoned if they hoped for emancipation. Yiddish was viewed in much the same way that people today view Ebonics, which is why they don't promote the form of language they using today, but yet just tell the world its Hebrew, when its really German mixed with a form of Hebrew used as a deceptional tool by Satan through his children known as the Synagogue of Satan. So all you blacks who came over off the slave ships man, really need to wakeup because you have been deceived beyond your wildest dreams into worshipping Satan. You people never stop to think, if this name Yahweh is so sacred, then why do they publish it in bibles? Why do they put it upon amulets and pentagrams to we sold and
worn around the neck? Why do they put it in the top selling bible concordance in the world if Satan is trying to deceive whole world? If the name is so sacred, why do the Christians and non believers and satanists all worship this same name despite them supposedly being in darkness and still sleep to the truth? Go beyond your Jewish society trained elder's mouth, and do your homework, but first get the Spirit of your god so you can be able to discern the bullcrap that's put out there for you to believe in. Peace out

Well it took a couple reads to figure out what the hell he was talking about, but Okay. First, I’ve addressed the Yiddish point enough I’m not getting into except to say again unless you’re playing trivial-pursuit the section on Yiddish here is pointless.
Second what world is this guy living in that everyone is worshiping Yahuweh? And what bible is he seeing everywhere that has Yahuweh in it?
Third Yahuweh’s name is not so sacred we can’t pronounce it. That is religious bullcrap to his word. Yahuweh gave us his name and wants us to proclaim it proudly.
Fourth, while given his inability to spell or speak properly it was probably not intended, but I’m glad he put god in lower case letters in when he said get the Spirit of of you god, because his god is not God. I wish he would get God’s spirit before he started spewing this stuff. And I hope that people who read this have God’s spirit, because this load of bull is so deep one needs help to get through it.

wrote:
- See if you ask just about all of my Hebrew brothers and sisters, who is this man, they will say I don't know. Then ask them, how is it that you believe in Yahweh but don't know who this man is? See our people just like the Muslims, they talk a good game, then can only show you the evidence that has been laid out by the Jewish Elite to support the belief in Yahweh, but can't never bring out what they don't want the masses to know. This picture is of the German rationalist Georg Heinrich August Ewald, he was the first to popularize the form Jahve, followed by the eminent E. W. (Ernst Wilhelm) Hengstenberg promoting Jahveh. Notice he was German, and what is the language of these people the fake Jews, Yiddish, and what do you get when you run to their tetragrammaton and Concordances, Yiddish, their bogus language.

I give up, I don’t understand the point of this entire section. Jahveh, Yiddish same crap over and over. We have sources the predate Yiddish and these guys he’s talking about, so what the point. And once again I would very much like to know where he is living that everyone is using the name Yahuweh.

wrote:
- Who is this man, ask a Yahweh worshipper, and they will say I don't know? But yet how is it they can take you to breakdowns of Yahweh, but can't tell you the authors of Yahweh? Because a man can't teach you no more than what he has been taught. These brothers and sisters will instantly tell you the people over in Israel are the synagogue of Satan, but they don't even know what they study, they so basic, they so ahhhhh "Satan". This man is Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg who was a German Lutheran church man and neo-Lutheran theologian, and Heinrich Ewald was a German orientalist and theologian. What do both of these men have in common, they are both Jewish, so what name would they put into the records? The Jewish national name of God. So who did the Jewish people use to bring Judaism to our people over here?

Well the author of Yahuweh was God, who was around I’m guess a little bit before these men. And hey idiot the you said that you got , “The Jewish national name of God.” From Stongs, well Strongs was written by a Christian, and Christians wanted to distance themselves from Jews, and distance their god from the Jewish god, so they said that that was the god of the Jew they worshiped Jesus Christ, not Yahuweh. The fact is man’s religions have done everything they can o distance themselves from Yahuweh, and Storng’s claim that Yahuweh is ,” The Jewish national name of God” is just another example.

wrote:
- They used this brother, what's his name? Chief Rabbi Wentworth Arthur Matthew (1892-1973). Rabbi Matthew founded the Command-ment Keepers Congregation in Harlem, New York in 1919. He trained and ordained many of the rabbis who later founded synagogues in various places of the United States and the Caribbean. Through Rabbi Matthew, Judaism was spread among people of African descent in the first half of the Twen-tieth Century, those of African descent learned through him the God Yahweh. So they say Yahweh is the name, if it wasn't for these devils, there would be no need for me to take the risk and expose these clowns deception once again.

Yeah you had a Rabbi that actually taught Yahuweh’s name, I’ll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow skittles. And who the heck are these people he keeps talking about that use Yahuweh’s name, I can’t find more than a handful anywhere.

wrote:
See this book, you need to cop it so you can further increase your knowledge and drop the scales from your eyes. In the Encyclopaedia Britannica the 1958 edition, cause they have updated them to coincide with their Yahweh doctrine, but this is what it originally said -

"This hypothesis is not intrinsically improbable--and in Aramaic, a language closely related to Hebrew, "to be" actually is hawa--but it should be noted that in adopting it we admit that, using the name Hebrew in the historical sense, Yahweh is not a Hebrew name" (Ency. Brit. 1958 Ed. Vol 12. p. 996).

Please elaborate how is Yahuweh not a Hebrew name? Perhaps rather than the Encyclopedia Britannica being in on the conspiracy, they updated it due to historical, linguistic and archeological evidence? Guess that makes too much sense, and conspiracy theories are so much more fun.

wrote:
In the book entitled - A Conservative Introduction To The Old Testament, by Samuel A. Cartledge, on p. 51) it stated - Today we can not know what the original vowels were, but Yahweh is as good as guess as we can make, though other spellings are often used" (Samuel A. Cartledge, A Conservative Introduction To The Old Testament, p. 51).

Religious myth. The Yod Hay and Was are vowels in Hebrew. It is quite easy to determine that Yahuweh is correct, I went over this aboe.

wrote:
FYI: To take the Aramaic hawa for to be, then intermix it with the Most High name is straight blasphemy at its highest.

No one did that. The Hebrew is Yod Hay Waw Hay.

wrote:
Take a Pick, you got 22 Guess Names from the Tetragrammaton

Alphabet sounds were also altered when the Jews adopted Aramaic Babylonian articulations for letters and also pronounciation of word forms. The letter "I" in some cases was given the "E-e" sound As in Yehshu(s) where the "Y" or "J" sound is changed into an "e" so that Jehshu(s) is rendered "eesho" with no masculine (s)ending the name. These were further altered by the Masoretes who used forms of Yiddish (ancient German), and from this we have the "yah, yud, and yod" sounds of "I and Y." As I posted in my last notes on this topic, when the Lunar God Iah and the sky God Shu united, they were called Iahshu, and when this rendition was translated upon them adding the Y, they were called Yahshu, which from this stems Yahshua, Yashua, Yahuu and so forth. Again I say half these brothers professing to be Israelites are not into searching for the truth. They knowledge go no further than a youtube video on the curses, mixed in with the old scriptures which they
learned when they were in a religion, and combine that on top of now knowing they are Israelites, they think they scholars.

I find it interesting that the Masorete who did their vowel pointing around the 7th century use Yiddish a language that wasn’t developed until around the 10th century, don’t you?
Everything else here I have already addressed, and for the record I don’t consider myself a shoalar, but my research goes far beyond youtube.

wrote:
They tell you that the ancient Hebrew didn't have no vowels, but examine this chart below and see they nothing but liars as the Saviour said in Revelation 3:9.

This chart shows how vowels were in the ancient text but removed in the Masoretic and Aramaic text. This is how come they were able to make the lie that the ancient Paleo Hebrew didn't have vowels. So now you know they lied about that also.

First yes Hebrew had vowels, the Yod Hay and Waw for example. Second the Masorete didn’t remove them they simply added vowel pointing, so that they could narrow down the meaning of words, a horrible crime, but lets not spread lies here.

wrote:
This photo here is for all my so called Torah only Israelite brothers and sisters. What is this? They don't know, their fake elder didn't tell them because the Jewish devil who taught him never teaches the slave the truth, just enough to keep the masses flunkies. This is a card from the witchcraft deck of Tarot. The four letters of the tetragrammaton are spaced between each letter spelling tarot. Read the letters clockwise you have tarot. Read them backwards and you find "Tora" an abbreviation of "Torah." So again goes to show you the tetragrammaton deals with straight witchcraft and sorcery.

Well I can’t see the photo so I can’t comment to much. Funny though I would have thought Tarot backwards would be Torat, but apparently it’s Tora, which hey sounds similar to torah, so they must be the same. Wait a minute, sky sounds very similar to pie, so the sky must be a pie.
Showing that tarot backwards in his mind sounds similar to torah, has nothing at all to do with Yahuweh’s name.

wrote:
- Peep this, ancient coin with vowels on it, again proving that it was a lie that they put out when they said the Paleo Hebrew didn't have vowels, as you saw above they removed them. Come on folks, wakeup this is to plain and simple, I have walked the dog with this to clearly show you, you sitting in the same position I was, when I was believing in Yahweh and Yahshuah. Pride was not a factor with me, I was scared of going to hell enough to humble myself and repent, and forsake that false god and doctrine. Repent Israel, quit being stiff neck, and if this carpet of bombs is not enough, I got tons more detonators to let off, and blow this Yahweh aka Yah doctrine right back to the pits of hell from whence it came. Shalom brothers and sisters.

Wow just wow. I don’t know what to say this is just the epitome of ignorance.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 3, 2010 8:33:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline James  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 5:40:20 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Didn't all fit in one post so here

wrote:
Written 16 hours ago • Report Note

Bombs over ameriKKKa (BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM)))))

16 hours ago • Report
Macquirelatory Yisrael
Omein ach, this should be the official last time I have to show my people that they have been deceived. This is an atomic Bomb I just dropped on them once again better than my previous 3 missiles aka notes. As you said, this should be it, but you know Israel, they stiff neck to the core, once they have felt as if they are apart of something for a while, then pride will not let them humble themselves and repent.

16 hours ago • Report
itys called "Cognitive Dissonance"
16 hours ago • Report
LaWanda Whigham
Standing ovation....and there you have it...if you haven't figured it out by now..your out of luck!
14 hours ago via Facebook Mobile • Report
Mufasa Abda Kalil TsidekiYahu
Todah AB AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH ALAHA OUR HAELOHHM for this post...!!!
14 hours ago via Facebook Mobile • Report
Macquirelatory Yisrael
Matthew 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Stay encouraged brothers and sisters, and be thankful you can be apart of that few that can actually see truth and know the true name of the Father is not YHWH, in which millions know that name even satanists and those of ... See Morereligion. So be not discouraged when you see the majority of those professing to be Israel worshipping a false god, those who knew the Father true name were always out numbered and in the few. In the book of John the 17th chapter, Christ revealed it to those whom were chosen, not everybody as the synagogue of Satan does with the so called YHWH name. Shalom
13 hours ago • Report
J-r Hurst
wow. I didn't know YHWH was incorrect aswell. I've heard some "Israelites" use it...good to learn the truth though.
12 hours ago • Report

Kepha Ban Al Yahu
Shalom, had to post this for my people. laid out so simple for a kid to understand.
12 hours ago • Report

Ramah רעמה Chereb חרב
then you have some groups that are teaching that nobody knows the name based off this scripture im giving, saying that the Hebrew language is dead, the orignal that is, saying we wont know the Most Highs name until he restores our language, smh....

Zephaniah 3:8-9 (King James Version)

8Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.... See More

9For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
11 hours ago • Report

Tammy Snyder
Ex 3:14 Eheyeh Asher Eheyeh. SOme day Brothers and Sisters all will be restored to those who have faith and works as the Most High has commanded. Stay strong and know that our Redemption draweth nigh, LOOK UP!!! Peace out.

10 hours ago • Report

Macquirelatory Yisrael
Zephaniah 3:9 - For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

FYI: The Most High said he would turn to the people, which is change the coarse of their way. What is their way? A pure language, which represents lip and what comes out from the lip, speech. What do the people do in speech, they honor and worship him. So therefore, the Most High is saying he will change the way they worship him, and give them a pure way of worshipping him, which this issue is of the heart. For what did Christ say comes from out of the heart? Matthew 12:34 - O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. So through their lips they shall praise him with a pure heart, all nations shall do this and no longer defile his name with idols and their false worship, but shall have the true name of the Father as we have.

FYI: So whats the reason why brothers and sisters can't understand this - Isaiah 6:5-7 - Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the...

Don’t know what all this is about, I’m guessing people added to it as they forwarded the email?
Millions know the Father’s name as Yahuweh, if only.

Offline Richard  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 8:07:03 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Well, James, thank you. You might not be a scholar, but I consider you to be a diligent researcher and a formidable debater, and that counts for a lot. I do believe that I have learned from you here.

I remember sharing with one fellow at my last job about the Father's true Name and he, a KJV only sort, fired back an angry-toned email. In it he implied that I am a heretic and ended in all caps with, "as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!" He was stand offish from that time on until he was fired for theft of company property some weeks later.

It just amazes me how much more people love their religion than Yahuweh Himself. Saddens me, too, because I feel helpless to do anything about it. It isn't like fixing a PC problem, where I can tell the end user, "Go here, do this, that, and the other, and your problem will be resolved."
Offline James  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 8:19:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

flintface wrote:
Well, James, thank you. You might not be a scholar, but I consider you to be a diligent researcher and a formidable debater, and that counts for a lot. I do believe that I have learned from you here.

I'm glad I can be of help to you. I find trying to explain things to others helps me to understand it better myself.

wrote:
I remember sharing with one fellow at my last job about the Father's true Name and he, a KJV only sort, fired back an angry-toned email. In it he implied that I am a heretic and ended in all caps with, "as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!"

Sadly if he doesn't wish to be with Yahuweh then he will get his wish.

wrote:
He was stand offish from that time on until he was fired for theft of company property some weeks later.

Leading a good example he is.

wrote:
It just amazes me how much more people love their religion than Yahuweh Himself. Saddens me, too, because I feel helpless to do anything about it.

People are insecure in their "faith" and anything or anyone that challenges that scares them.

wrote:
It isn't like fixing a PC problem, where I can tell the end user, "Go here, do this, that, and the other, and your problem will be resolved."

It's what we in the IT world call PICNIC. Problem In Chair Not In Computer.

if only people would invest the time to come to learn what Yahuweh said, and it really is an investment, not just in sense that you spend a little time now and you gain eternity later, but also the relationship that forms with Yahuweh when you study his word is incredibly rewarding.

Offline HebrewHippie  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 12:22:25 PM(UTC)
HebrewHippie
Woman

Hi all, I'm kinda new to the forum, and I hope to get to know many of you...

I've been following this thread, and I thank you, James for taking the time and having the patience to sift through that email and comment rationally. It didn't sit well with me either, but I don't have enough of the history and language knowledge to really be able to comment.

In all of it, if YHWH isn't His name, he didn't seem to suggest what it was, did he? Or what name he now puts his trust in?

To Sir Godfrey, I know it can be frustrating when the people saying "race doesn't matter" are usually the ones that haven't suffered a history of racial discrimination. But in Yahuweh we're all kinda in the same boat... I'm just a white girl, and yet I completely feel the lack of cultural history and identity. Physically and spiritually. Now that I've come to learn who YHWH really is, I see how I lost my identitiy; growing up not knowing my Father's Name, celebrating feasts that were not His, having no heritage, and worshipping a god that was not my God.
A lot of the confusion, I believe, is kinda cleared when you realise that those who are considered 'Jews' today, do not comprise all of Yisra'el. We are Yisra'el; we sold ourselves into slavery and idol worship; we lost our identity in YHWH and His Torah; became 'a people who are not My people'.
I'm weary to quote Romans now considering the current climate on Sha'ul (but this is only one of many verses on this topic), but in ch11v25 and 26, it talks about '...hardening IN PART has come over Yisra'el, until the completeness of the gentiles has come in. AND SO ALL Yisra'el shall be saved...'
Ber (Gen)48v19 Ephrayim's seed 'is to become the fullness of the nations'
...but perhaps this goes on to another topic, and I'll continue reading through the rest of the forum to see what else is discussed, I haven't read much yet...

Looking forward to more discussions =)
Offline James  
#40 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 6:39:06 PM(UTC)
James
Man

HebrewHippie wrote:
In all of it, if YHWH isn't His name, he didn't seem to suggest what it was, did he? Or what name he now puts his trust in?

Not sure if you meant this a rhetorical question or not, but no he never once gave the name that he thinks is the right name. But he did quote KJV every time, which uses LORD, and he never commented about LORD, so I think that is the "name" he believes in. I could be wrong though, but since he never tells us we'll never know.