logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Cyn  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:02:24 PM(UTC)
Cyn

Good Day to you all

I have a request to brother Yada and Ken (to be honest i do not know which one to adress with this)
I feel the spirit of Yahweh tugging at my heart with something i would like to invest some time in, which would be to translate some of the insights of YadaYahweh into German. I feel a great need in my local community and also in other german speaking areas to spread what the Spirit has revealed to you.
I feel that, if granted your permission, i would start with what you have written about Genesis 1, first of all to clear up the mess about 6 days and several billion years that is keeping so many from fully trusting the Tora.

I ofcourse will lay no claim what so ever on the content (i think we know where all knowledge ultimately originates from). But i would like to honor whoever let themselve be used by the Holy Spirit to discover these profound truths.

Furthermore i promise not to use anything to make a profit of a monetary nature, i do hope that a profit of a spiritual nature will be the result however.

I see this as a few pages that one could print out, give to a friend to read or discuss together.

If you are willing, is there anything you would like me to include, a few words of the authors, a blessing?

Thank you for your time and understanding
Your brother Benjamin
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2009 2:42:55 AM(UTC)
kp

To set the record straight, Yada Yahweh and Prophet of Doom are Yada's works, TOM and FH are mine, and In the Company and Tea with Terrorists are collaborations. You'd want to contact Yada directly on this one, Ben. You can email him with the "contact" box at the lower right-hand corner of the YY home page. Thanks for have a heart for the truth.

kp