logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2009 6:06:30 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

Turkish TV gameshow looks to convert atheists
Fri Jul 3, 2009 8:21am EDT

By Daren Butler

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - What happens when you put a Muslim imam, a Christian priest, a rabbi and a Buddhist monk in a room with 10 atheists?

Turkish television station Kanal T hopes the answer is a ratings success as it prepares to launch a gameshow where spiritual guides from the four faiths will seek to convert a group of non-believers.

The prize for converts will be a pilgrimage to a holy site of their chosen religion -- Mecca for Muslims, the Vatican for Christians, Jerusalem for Jews and Tibet for Buddhists.

"We are giving the biggest prize in the world, the gift of belief in God," Kanal T chief executive Seyhan Soylu told Reuters.

"We don't approve of anyone being an atheist. God is great and it doesn't matter which religion you believe in. The important thing is to believe," Soylu said.

UserPostedImage
(image added by IHN)

fine print: Contestants not choosing Allah, may redeem their prize airfare tickets IF they can make it to the airport alive.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2009 7:15:22 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Can we get this here in America?

For the non-Muslim converts they get to go on to compete in the Game Show that follow, Torture Chamber.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand