logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline edStueart  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 6:31:21 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Swalchy wrote:
Michael Jackson Dies

It will turn out to be a good career move for him.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 8:14:56 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Did anyone see the video clip of his brother announcing the death? He closed with, "And may Allah be with you Michael always." (What a thing to wish upon someone.) You can watch it here: http://www.cnn.com/video...son.cnn?iref=videosearch

Watch fans building a 'shrine' to honor Jackson: http://www.cnn.com/2009/...=mpstoryview#cnnSTCVideo
Yada attached the following image(s):
art.jackson.fail.whale.raul.orozco.gif
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 4:44:00 PM(UTC)
Yada

From the Religion News Service:

Quote:
Friday, June 26, 2009

"Church was a treat in its own right. It was … a chance for me to be `normal.’ "

--The late pop celebrity Michael Jackson, writing in a 2000 essay for Beliefnet.com about his childhood memories growing up among Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Edited by user Saturday, June 27, 2009 6:19:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 1:18:42 PM(UTC)
Yada

Now Michael Jackson is appearing in the clouds. From CNN:

Quote:
Freaky clouds 2:09
Michael Jackson revealed in bizarre clouds over New York? CNN's Jeanne Moos has her head in the clouds.
Offline In His Name  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:59:33 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hoping that we are done with Michael, I offer this:

Quote:

Page last updated at 10:41 GMT, Wednesday, 1 July 2009 11:41 UK

Ant mega-colony takes over world
Matt Walker
Editor, Earth News
UserPostedImage
Queen and worker Argentine ant (Linepithema humile)
A queen and worker Argentine ant have many, many relatives

A single mega-colony of ants has colonised much of the world, scientists have discovered.

Argentine ants living in vast numbers across Europe, the US and Japan belong to the same inter-related colony, and will refuse to fight one another.

The colony may be the largest of its type ever known for any insect species, and could rival humans in the scale of its world domination.

Wow, I think we need to re-examine the scriptures, strategically located in Europe (AC) and the East (army of 200,000,000) could these be the fallen angels(demons)?? ;)

Is THIS the NWO?? ;)

Didn't the Nazi's flee to Argentina, could this their master race?? ;)

Ok, I am out of clever ideas.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:10:03 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
A day of close calls: ELCA braves a tornado and a tough vote on LGBT issues
By Andy Birkey 8/20/09

Two close calls marked the third day of the General Assembly of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) on Wednesday. The nearly 2,000 people assembled at the Minneapolis Convention Center took cover as a tornado nipped the building and damaged the steeple of a Lutheran church across the street. A short time later, the 1,014 voting members passed a social statement relaxing church doctrine on homosexuality with a dramatic vote that was exactly a two-thirds majority.

Quote:
Minneapolis pastor: Tornado was a warning to Lutherans on gay inclusion
By Andy Birkey 8/20/09 11:39 AM

It was only a matter of time before the religious right would chime in to announce that a tornado that hit parts of Minneapolis on Wednesday was a warning from God that the Lutherans should not relax doctrine related to homosexuality. “Jesus Christ,” wrote John Piper, pastor at Minneapolis’ Bethlehem Baptist Church, “controls the wind, including all tornados.”

On the church’s blog Piper spells out the Bible verses that prove the tornado was God’s warning to the Lutherans to reject a vote to “agree to disagree” on the issue of homosexuality.

I was listening to Todd Friel on Wretched radio on my drive home this afternoon when he talked about this. According to Todd the tornado hit at 2pm - right at the start of the session that included the homosexual vote - at the Minneapolis convention center where the vote took place - and the only damage done was the cross was broken off the Lutheran Church next door (also used by the convention).

coincidence....
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Friday, August 21, 2009 4:48:01 AM(UTC)
In His Name

bump...... previous post did not register
Offline In His Name  
#8 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2009 3:58:12 PM(UTC)
In His Name

BTW, the vote on the general question that supported acceptance of homosexual lifestyle that was part of this session won by a vote %... 66.6
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 5, 2009 9:20:25 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

art.wall1.jpg
Offline Yada  
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2009 4:02:22 AM(UTC)
Yada

I thought this kind of an interesting article from CNN:

One excerpt:

Quote:
Calendar summer is not yet over: official summer began on June 21 and will end on September 21. But in the American mind, true summer always commences on Memorial Day and concludes on Labor Day. Which means that, in our hearts, summer is saying goodbye now.

So why does it feel like it never said hello?

The easiest answer is the weather. Especially in the midsection of the country, the days of summer 2009 as often as not felt like they were being blown in from Manitoba; there was a Canadian chill in the air that would have felt more fitting on Halloween. You half-expected to hear geese.

And that was on the days that were, technically, sunny. Much of the time, the cloud cover was so constant that summer might as well have been taking place beneath the roof of a domed stadium. In the warmer precincts of the nation there were ceaseless reports of driving rainstorms and whipping winds. Meanwhile, the country kept waiting patiently for genuine summer to announce itself.

On one evening in Illinois last week, I observed someone wearing gloves. Mittens in August -- not a good sign.
Offline James  
#11 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2009 3:12:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
http://www.investors.com...s/Article.aspx?id=507056

wrote:
For example, the suggested framework glorifies Shariah as a liberal reform movement that "rejected" the mistreatment of women that existed in Arabia before Muhammad and his successors conquered the region, according to Accuracy in Academia. The guidelines claim that Islamic law established for the first time that men and women were entitled to equal "respect."

wrote:
California's course on world religions also omits Islam's long history of jihadist violence, while portraying Christianity as an intolerant and bloodthirsty faith.
Christianity isn't given equal time, either. It's covered in just two days — as opposed to up to two weeks for Islam — and doesn't involve kids in any role-playing activities like the Islam unit.
Students do get a healthy dose of skepticism about the Christian faith, including a biting history of its persecution of other people.
Islam, in contrast, gets a pass from critical review. Even jihad is presented as an "internal personal struggle to do one's best to resist temptation," not waging holy war.
"California schools are pushing an unbalanced religious agenda that favors Islam and minimizes Christianity and Judaism," Accuracy in Academia warns in its latest Campus Report.

wrote:
Who helped build the California Education Department's framework for Islamic studies? Islamist "scholars" with the Council on Islamic Education, or CIE, a Saudi-tied activist group.

wrote:
For example, parents of seventh-graders in the San Francisco area, who after 9/11 were taught pro-Islamic lessons as part of California's world history curriculum, sued under the First Amendment ban on religious establishment.

They argued, reasonably, that the government was promoting Islam by mandating that their kids participate in Muslim role-playing exercises such as designing prayer rugs, taking an Arabic name and essentially "becoming a Muslim" for two full weeks.

Children also were told to recite aloud Muslim prayers that begin with "In the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful," and memorize the Muslim profession of faith: "Allah is the only true God, and Muhammad is his messenger."

Just a few samples, this is appalling, what's more appalling however is that it really isn't a surprise.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#12 Posted : Monday, September 28, 2009 3:14:02 AM(UTC)
James
Man

elementary students wrote:

Mmm, mmm, mmm, Barack Hussein Obama

He said all should lend a hand to make the country strong again.

He said we must be fair today, equal work means equal pay.

He said take a stand, make sure everyone gets a chance.

He said red, yellow, black and white, all are equal in his sight.

Mmm, mmm, mmm, Barack Hussein Obama.

Yeah! Barack Hussein Obama.

…Hello, Mr. President, we honor you today

For all your great accomplishments, we all do say hooray.

Hooray, Mr. President, you are No. 1

The first black American to lead this nation.

This was a song that an elementary school had their students sing. Here is a link to an article about it.
http://townhall.com/colu...e=full&comments=true

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30cyQwaXZg

Can anyone say, Hitler, I mean Obama Youth.

Offline James  
#13 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2009 7:23:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Just had to share this.

http://www.foxnews.com/s...,00.html?test=latestnews

wrote:
"Insert this artificial hymen into your vagina carefully. When your lover penetrate, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable."

Offline Matthew  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:03:57 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
From BBC:

Quote:
UK population 'to rise to 71.6m'

The population of the UK is expected to increase from 61m to 71.6m by 2033, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

Nice date!

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2009 2:09:24 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Woah :D lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Marcus  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:18:27 AM(UTC)
Marcus

James wrote:

They actually still use that as proof of virginity? What for 16 year olds? A broken hymen is not definitive of sexual relations. I wonder what happens to the young women who have had a bad fall? do the husbands also look at their medical history?
Offline Marcus  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:24:31 AM(UTC)
Marcus

James wrote:
This was a song that an elementary school had their students sing. Here is a link to an article about it.
http://townhall.com/colu...e=full&comments=true

Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30cyQwaXZg

Can anyone say, Hitler, I mean Obama Youth.

Wow. I thought we where making a big deal of separation of church and state. How can they make these kids pray to Obama? Didn't the parents have any say?
Offline Matthew  
#18 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:06:23 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From Daily Mail, to brighten up your Sunday:

Quote:
Boy aged just 13 is set to become a father

A 13-year-old boy is set to become one of the country’s youngest fathers after his 14-year-old girlfriend became pregnant.

The two children, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, attend the same school.

But the girl, who is several months pregnant, is in the year above the boy.

It is the latest in a history of under-age pregnancies in Poole, Dorset.

But I like this passage:

Quote:
Earlier this year, another 13-year-old, Alfie Patten, from Eastbourne in East Sussex, was believed to have become a father after 15-year-old Chantelle Stedman conceived.

But DNA tests later showed that another 15-year-old was the father.
Offline James  
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:09:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

You know when you really think about it, non teenage marriage is really a new phenomenon. Prior to the industrial revolution, a 19 yr old who was not married was considered an old maid. I think we have repressed ourselves, and it worked for awhile, but now it is coming back. If you look histrionically Mary was around 13 when she gave birth. Up until the mid to late 1800s teenagers where married and having children all the time. The key to me is married. Granted they where much more mature than teenagers today, society encourages immaturity until about 30 theses days. I think we should encourage children to be more mature. Unfortunately that goes against the mommy state that we have built up.

Offline James  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:28:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

Just had to share this with everyone, I'm not much for Rap, but this is great.

Offline Marcus  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:56:42 AM(UTC)
Marcus

http://www.hulu.com/watc...ue-oct-27-2009?c=213:660

Funny! that Colbert is more right in making fun of it, than the priest trying to share his religious "truth" and ending up sharing garbage.
Offline Y.I.K.  
#22 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2009 4:41:22 PM(UTC)
Y.I.K.

Wow, the Pope looks just like Emperor Palpatine... lol, fitting...

If he's Emperor Palpatine, does that mean Rome is the Death Star?...
Truth is like sandpaper. When you run across it, it can do one of 2 things: grind you down into nothing, or polish and refine you.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, November 4, 2009 4:19:51 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Offline Matthew  
#24 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 12:55:43 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

What are the chances of Israel doing a pre-emptive strike against Iran's nuclear facilities after this seizure of Iranian weapons destined for Hezbollah?
Offline Matthew  
#25 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:06:48 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I think this topic would be better under the Islam in the News thread, but nevertheless, BBC is now saying that Hezbollah are accusing Israel of an act of piracy by seizing the ship, LOL. Check it out: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8343819.stm
Offline StuDent  
#26 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 2:28:04 PM(UTC)
StuDent
Man

Iran news may possibly deserve it's own thread but I'll stick these stories here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/30/world/middleeast/30nuke.html?_r=1
+
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/05/iran-tested-nuclear-warhead-design
=

I would imagine a military strike is close to getting a green light. The scale of the attack and ramifications/retaliations are things I spend too much time worrying about.

I've seen it posited here how difficult to believe it is that we humans will still be alive for a couple more decades. This is something I wonder over as I read the news each day.
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline RidesWithYah  
#27 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2009 3:34:56 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Quote:
What are the chances of Israel doing a pre-emptive strike against Iran's nuclear facilities after this seizure of Iranian weapons destined for Hezbollah?

Approximately 100%.
The question isn't if, but when.

US Generals Flood Israel for Exercise against ‘Specific Threats'
Cheshvan 16, 5770, 03 November 09 08:39by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu(Israelnationalnews.com) An unprecedented number of American generals, along with 1,400 U.S. army soldiers, are participating with top IDF brass in the high-level Juniper Cobra military exercise that one U.S. Navy commander said is aimed at “specific threats.” Public affairs officials interrupted the naval commander in order to divert the conversation from the scenario of Israel attacking Iran’s nuclear facilities and defending itself from a counter-attack.

One senior IDF source told BBC magazine, “I've never seen so many American generals.”

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Ehud Barak, IDF Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi, along with the commander of the U.S. force in Europe and U.S. ambassador to Israel James Cunningham attended the three-week exercise on Tuesday. It is one of the largest-ever joint training drills and is fueling speculation that the United States is preparing for the worst while hoping for the best concerning Iran’s nuclear program. %ad%

Former IDF General Yitzchak Ben-Israel told BBC, “[On] one thing we are serious: We will not let Iran have a nuclear bomb." He said that the joint drill, which is held annually, "is not a bluff’ but is aimed at pressuring Iran to back down from its refusal to cooperate with international authorities on its program to enrich uranium, a key element for a nuclear weapon."

"But if Iran will not be pressed, if Iran continues to insist that it has the right to go and enrich uranium as much as it wants, then someone will have to use force.” he added.

“Overall, the goal is to ensure peace in the region, and maybe even farther from this region,” said Prime Minister Netanyahu. “I think the IDF and the U.S. Armed Forces are creating a new path, and the goal is to defend Israel. This exercise, unique and large in scale, is an expression of the meaningful relations between Israel and the United States"

The exercise included a live-fire component and a multi-layered active defense system.

As the joint drill was taking place, German Chancellor Angela Merkel told the U.S. Congress, "Whoever threatens Israel also threatens us."
Offline RidesWithYah  
#28 Posted : Friday, December 25, 2009 2:32:43 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Offline James  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:31:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A Dutch man Geert Wilders is being sued in Holland for islamaphobia, for comparing the Quran to Mein Kampf. Yada better stay away from Holland, he spent a couple hundred pages of POD doing this same thing.

This could be interesting because in order to determine if it is a crime they are going to have to essentially put the Quran on trail and determine if Wilders is correct.

http://middleeast.about....-for-insulting-islam.htm

Offline Matthew  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010 8:40:14 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

James wrote:
A Dutch man Geert Wilders is being sued in Holland for islamaphobia, for comparing the Quran to Mein Kampf. Yada better stay away from Holland, he spent a couple hundred pages of POD doing this same thing.

This could be interesting because in order to determine if it is a crime they are going to have to essentially put the Quran on trail and determine if Wilders is correct.

http://middleeast.about....-for-insulting-islam.htm

The author of the article is obviously ignorant of the facts, most likely a humanist. Some of the comments below the article are first class though!
Offline RidesWithYah  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2010 1:02:39 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Offline Matthew  
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2010 3:13:22 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Wow! That's going low, having to edit photos to change their appearance in favour of their belief. Rather than accepting the truth they fabricate lies which tie in with their ideologies!

The political satire cartoon, from South Africa's most famous cartoonist, for this past week was http://www.mg.co.za/zapiro/fullcartoon/2569. Usually I respect this cartoonist but sometimes his cartoons really annoy me.
Offline J&M  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2010 4:05:07 AM(UTC)
J&M

Thank you for bringing this up RidesWithYah

This sort of lie is becomming an "everyday" issue in the mass media, but they just "brush it off."

News source, honestreporting, has been beating the drum for quite few years , and has the full emnity of the mass media behind and infront of them. I can't understand why:^)

http://www.honestreporting.com/

Look back into their archives, one I especially "enjoyed" is http://www.honestreporting.com/a/bigLies.asp
Offline RidesWithYah  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:07:34 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Offline Yada  
#35 Posted : Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:35:47 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

t1larg.osborne.gi.jpg
Offline Yada  
#36 Posted : Friday, June 25, 2010 9:42:47 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:
story.xxx.cnn.jpg
Offline Yada  
#37 Posted : Friday, June 25, 2010 1:49:18 PM(UTC)
Yada

I found this video report online from "Trumpet.com" - "Week in Review" http://www.thetrumpet.co...ndex.php?q=7291.5850.0.0
Offline cgb2  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2010 8:06:48 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Recall on YY radio show discussion of Bagdad attack killing 12 civilians including Rueter's reporter. Seems the one who leaked it is being charged:
http://news.blogs.cnn.co...ied-strike-video/?hpt=T2
Offline Matthew  
#39 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 4:20:40 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From the Huffington Post:

Quote:
8 Reasons Leftists Should be Pro-Israel
By Alan Krinsky

Israel continues to be the demon poster-child of the Left. The prime example of a repressive regime and abuser of human rights. On the Left, people became outraged and agitated over Israel more than over any other cause. Israel's supposed villainy will bring out protestors on cold, rainy days in a way no other issue can. Many of these people are earnest, but perhaps misled.
Offline kp  
#40 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 9:31:31 AM(UTC)
kp

That's fascinating. Krinsky sees leftists as being in favor of 1. human rights, 2. internationalism, 3. peace, 4. anti-authoritianism, 5. human dignity and equality, 6. anti-discrimination, 7. self defense, and 8. progress... and he can't figure out (based on what Israel actually is and does) why leftists irrationally hate Israel. Well, DUH, dude: it's because leftist policies lead to none of those things, except for internationalism. Look at what happened to Russia under seventy years of Soviet rule. The leftist agenda resulted in precisely the opposite of the stated platform. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

The really interesting item is that exception, internationalism. According to solidly established biblical prophecy, Israel will be the only nation on earth to resist when the left's vaunted one-world government finally becomes a grim reality under the Antichrist. But it gets even more ironic: the Millennial Kingdom of Yahshua will be centered in Israel, and it will be a truly "internationalist" order. And if there were any leftists left on earth when it got underway, they would be the only ones protesting how horrible it was!

The fact is, the leftist agenda is Satan's agenda, no matter what they say. (Note that I didn't say "liberal," but leftist. There's a difference.)

kp
Offline Bridget  
#41 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 2:19:15 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
The fact is, the leftist agenda is Satan's agenda, no matter what they say. (Note that I didn't say "liberal," but leftist. There's a difference.)

You're right, there is a difference.

But there are also problems with people who are 'conservative' or 'on the right'. What a mess. What a mess we are in when we watch and see the 'leaders' of the world playing like they have a clue...all the while...very few of them have any conviction of character...or any solid ground to bounce from.
Just following the $$ or the fame, they are.....
Tell me I'm wrong, I beg of you to tell me I am wrong... to show me the real 'leaders' (with any 'power') out there doing Good Work...

I won't wait up.

;)

Offline kp  
#42 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2010 6:05:50 AM(UTC)
kp

I could tell you you're wrong, Bridget, but alas, I'd be lying. Political conservatism isn't the answer any more than political liberalism is the problem. The only solution to the world's pickle is the first commandment---the very thing everybody is so all-fired anxious to scrub off the courthouse wall: "I am Yahweh your God...You shall have no other gods before me." Until we get that one right, we won't get anything right.

kp
Offline Yada  
#43 Posted : Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:10:57 PM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:58:34 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:01:15 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 8, 2010 3:22:38 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:

Jerusalem (CNN) -- A mortar fired from Gaza landed outside two kindergarten buildings in southern Israel on Wednesday morning, the Israeli military said. Full Story
Offline Yada  
#47 Posted : Saturday, September 11, 2010 8:28:30 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:
Quote:

Science has rendered theology and the existence of God "unnecessary" for our understanding of how the universe and humanity came into being, world-renowned physicist Stephen Hawking tells CNN's Larry King. FULL STORY

I forwarded this article to Yada and this was his reaction:

Quote:
Stephen Hawking has not only lost control over his body, but now his mind. He was wrong with his view that energy and matter cease to exist in black holes (which caused him to posture the notion of parallel universes) and he is equally wrong when he says that science can explain the creation of the universe and life within it. At present, our best theories are 96% erroneous regarding what the universe consists of, much less how it was started or made. And we remain clueless as to what animal consciousness is, much less how life was conceived.

And even in his justification, he cites gravity--something no one yet has quantified. Quantum Theory says that it is a force, but yet cannot define the substance of that force. And the Theory of Relativity says that gravity is an effect. Since we can't even resolve this most fundamental question, it is delusional to use gravity as an example which proves that man no longer needs God to explain "spontaneous creation."

Yada

When I wrote back to Yada and told him that I posted this, and that perhaps some might misinterpret the intent of the first sentence, this was his response:
Quote:

I'm convinced the SH is lashing out at God because he has lost control over his body, so I see these things as being related. As SH sits, confined to his chair, he envisions himself rising above the God who would let this happen to him. That said, I agree that most people would see my opening statement as mean spirited, as opposed to revealing. For example, when I explained some of Paul's motivations for abandoning God, some saw it as repulsive that I would imply such a thing. Everyone wants to know the motives for bad behavior, but they are all too often critical of those who make an attempt to explain them.

Edited by user Sunday, September 12, 2010 9:26:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

hawking.JPG
Offline Yada  
#48 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:31:38 AM(UTC)
Yada

Did anyone else see the military parade yesterday in N. Korea for the new heir apparent? I wrote to Yada and asked him what role he thought N. Korea might play in the tribulation. This was his response:

Quote:
I can't see anything in Scripture which speaks of NK specifically, so how they may engage would be mostly speculation. But since you asked, I guess that they could be part of the 200 million army of the east, along with China, and other nations in Asia, which cross the Euphrates in the battle of Armageddon. They do have one of the world's largest standing armies and they would do whatever China asks of them. I see China engaging as the world's only remaining super power by 2033, and as a result of their desire to control the Caspian Sea gas and oil fields after the Magog War leads to the destruction the Islamic oil fields in the Middle East.

Yada just sent me a follow-up:

Quote:
A couple of interesting lines from the NK report:

"A stable succession would be a relief to North Korea's economically powerful neighbors -- China, South Korea and Japan -- which worry that a regime collapse could result in massive refugee flows and domestic unrest."

So, from the government's perspective of South Korea, China, and Japan, continuing the oppressive and cruel dictatorship in North Korea is good, no matter how many people starve or are tortured. It demonstrates the lack of morality in political leadership.

"Among the guests at the parade, the biggest in the North in years, were foreign diplomats and Communist Party officials from China -- the destitute North's only major ally on which it relies for food and fuel aid."

So I may be right, NK may march at China's request in 2033.

Edited by user Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:49:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#49 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 1:51:10 PM(UTC)
Yada

Someone wrote in asking what Yada thought might happen with Iran's nuclear development program.This was his response:
Quote:

I don't think Israel or the US will stop the Iranian nuclear program. The reasons are many, including you'd have to bomb a hundred places and kill thousands of civilians to do so.

As for what's happening in the shadows, it's easy to see why Russia supports Iran $$$. And it's easy to see why BHO won't confront Iran (Muslim, Muslim, Muslim). And beyond the civilian casualties, Israel won't attack Iran because to do so would be suicidal. That is why Amedinijad was rallying his Hezallah troops in Lebanon. A unified Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon is too great a foe for Israel to beat, especially since America has been equipping Israel's enemies while precluding weapons shipments to Israel.

Yada
Offline RidesWithYah  
#50 Posted : Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:11:28 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

A followup to my post in this thread from June... LINK

UserPostedImage