logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Juski  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:33:28 AM(UTC)
Juski

Recently in the news here there have been loads of reports of cows attacking people totally randomly! Just wondered what the significance was, if any, and whether we are likely to see more random animal attacks in these days. Rob said that animals will lose their fear of man or something like that...
Offline edStueart  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:48:03 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Juski wrote:
Recently in the news here there have been loads of reports of cows attacking people totally randomly!

Sounds like a Gary Larson cartoon.

I could see this happening in the UK, but not in the America.

(Cowboys here have guns!)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:35:20 AM(UTC)
kp

“And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:8) Never thought that might include renegade cows.

kp
Offline Theophilus  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:53:17 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

kp wrote:
“And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:8) Never thought that might include renegade cows.

kp

I don't know that they exactly "attacked" anyone, but I recall the dairy cows up in the Swiss Alpine passes blocking the roadways and not being hurried or bothered by our bus honking.
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:44:53 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Uh-oh! There was a common pigeon that visited my office recently. Sat in front of the door and moved out of the way whenever someone came closer than one foot but never left until we had to chase it away for messing up the floor and staircase. It came back and hopped up the stairs again to squat in front of my shop again. Had to chase ti away again. When we left the shop at 7pm, we found it waiting downstairs waiting to go up to its usual spot again! Chased it away and the following day found it hiding under a car watching the staircase! Hitchcock must have reared this bird! Reminded me of the killer rabbits in a Monty Python movie.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 9:35:51 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Theophilus wrote:
I don't know that they exactly "attacked" anyone, but I recall the dairy cows up in the Swiss Alpine passes blocking the roadways and not being hurried or bothered by our bus honking.

its the first step. Disgruntled cows quickly turn into killers! They get taken to Moohadist training camps, and complaining turns into pure hate. You see they corrupt the cows, cows are peaceful!

But really there has been about 3 deaths by cow attack and 1 life threatening injury in the past 2 years ish here in the mooK, sorry UK...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline edStueart  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:09:10 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Robskiwarrior wrote:
Disgruntled cows quickly turn into killers! They get taken to Moohadist training camps, and complaining turns into pure hate. You see they corrupt the cows, cows are peaceful!

Reading "Animal Farm", too, no doubt.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:16:16 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I can just imagine someone walking home late at night after an evening at the pub to only be attacked by any one of the 10000 little foxes that roam London in the wee hours of the morning.

http://news.nationalgeog...006/05/foxes-london.html