logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline theodore0409  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 4:43:44 PM(UTC)
theodore0409

When he said this he was talking to the one's still looking for the golden calf......................Oh that would be those "Christians" I am thinking.........
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:18:02 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

theodore0409 wrote:
When he said this he was talking to the one's still looking for the golden calf......................Oh that would be those "Christians" I am thinking.........

Hello Theodore0409, and welcome to the forum. I'm attempting to make sense of your comment / question without success. Would you mind expanding upon your post please?

Thanks
Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2009 11:35:30 AM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

Sholom Theodore,

Welcome to the forum, I think I understand what you're saying, and I thought I might expound upon it. When we read that "No one knows the day, nor the hour" I think that it serve notice to the disciples of the early church that there work was to declare the gospel to all the world and they were not to worry about when Yahushua was to return. I also think that the end time disciples are to understand the time of the end and declare and warn the world that the day of judgment is at hand. How can they do this if they didn't know the day of Yahushua's return? In the book of Daniel, Yahuweh gave Daniel a vision of the end of time that was so horrible that it made Daniel sick for days. When Daniel asked when was this vision to take place, he was told that it wasn't for him to understand, and to seal those things up in the book (scriptures) until the time of the end. Yahushua is the only one that can open the seals to the understanding of those scriptures and reveal to his prophets the end time prophecies.

So, today we are living in the end time and to be more specific the last days and we can now understand verse "No one knows the day, nor the hour" was meant for those that lived in a time before the seals were removed giving way to the understanding of the end times and it is also remeaning sealed to those in the churches and worship their false gods and their idols. They teach that Yahushua will come as a thief in the night and that no man can know the day of his return, they don't understand when we are told to watch, we are to look into the scriptures for the understanding of his return. They teach that to watch means we should be ready for his return by coming to Yahushua (by works I might add) and wait for his return. But scripture tells us that for when they shall say "peace and safety" (believing they have found rest in Jesus) total destruction shall come upon them and they will not escape.

So, the "no one knows the day" was meant for everyone up until Yahushua removed the seals that reveal the understanding of the last days and still to those that will not believe. We are told in Eccl.8:5 "Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment". I'm sure others will build upon your statement, take care and again welcome to the forum.