logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sirgodfrey  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2009 7:04:26 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2009 9:49:33 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I cant believe it... hes actually talking sense! lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 12:45:36 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

More than 20 years ago I started observing the prescribed diet, following the advice given by members of the Worldwide Church of God. I eventually fellowshipped with them and then in the mid-90s stopped fellowshipping with them when they started to change the doctrines. Today I understand that there are several off-shoots of the WCG which are still observing the Sabbath, Set-Apart Days and diet. Let them know the true names, the deeper meanings of the Miqra'ey and we've got a bunch of believers who could do much more than just the few of us. Anyone else knows these people who are willing to walk in Elohim's Way but who need direction?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 6:51:51 AM(UTC)
kp

The preacher in the video got the dietary thing right. Amazing! I'd just like to add that (as so often is the case in the Torah) where the precept addresses the body, which Yahweh knows is frail and temporary, there is invariably a spiritual principle at stake. The dietary laws say: don't put things into your body that Yahweh didn't design as food---be discerning. While honoring God by taking Him at his literal word on the matter, we should also apply the larger principle: be discerning about what you put into your soul---don't assimilate things that God never intended to be nourishing and edifying, perversions and counterfeits of what is actually good for your inner being---the part of you that will, if made alive by Yahweh Spirit living within you, live forever.

Man, I'm preaching to the mirror today. Ouch.

kp
Offline sirgodfrey  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 7:55:47 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

A timely message nonetheless.
Offline Noach  
#6 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 8:02:00 AM(UTC)
Noach

Welcome to the party pal. The dietary instructions are so basic and logical, the fact that this video is on You Tube is frightening and a sad commentary on the status of the Christian church that this mega preacher has to tell his mega congrgation to a reign of snickers and laughs that YAh's instructions actually mean something. Amazing, God was right - about our diet. Would this same preacher tell his congregation God was right about the Appointed Times? Probably not, otherwise we would probably see that on You Tube also.

Noah