logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2009 2:07:35 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

A 7:31 minutes long clip explaining how the rise of Islam will happen due to low birth rates amongst Europeans and Americans compared to the high birth rates of Muslims. Using simple statistics they calculate that in about 20 or so years in some European countries Muslims will have a huge percentage of the popluation, enough to win votes for government control.

Any comments?

PS: thankfully we know what the real outcome will be (Islam wiped off the map), but just imagine what would happen to future demographics if the Bible weren't real.

Here is the Youtube link as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 1:00:42 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Like cancer, this will spread if left unchecked. And seeing how governments do not even know how to treat cancer, they will not know how to address this. The can only be resolved in the coming clash of the civilisations and in that war, the fate of the world is sealed and doomed unless... and we know how that story ends, thankfully.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 6:04:43 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I came across a book some months ago called "America Alone" by Mark Styne that discussed these and other demographics issues. While written in ammusing style, Styne portrays a sobering future especially for Eurabia. The problem faced by Europe and now America, is that as the author explains it being that European and less so American voters chosen both to have massive government entitlements for themselves and fewer if any children to pick up the tab when the recipents retire. To continue these benefits requires more (younger) workers to pay the expenses of these entitlements. In the US we have a significant immigrant population arriving especially from Latin America, while much of Europe draws immigrants from Islamic nations.

The demographic solution Styne propesed which seems ammusing is that of Russia and China. In Russia the life expectancy of males is surprisingly short leaving trending the population to have more older women than one might expect. In China the one child policy is leaving the population more male than one might expect. The solution the author mention was to link up older Russian women with younger Chinese men.
Offline edStueart  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 7:27:05 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Theophilus wrote:
"America Alone" by Mark Styne

The Islamic Population Bomb has already been dropped on Europe. The natives just didn't hear it go off.

I really enjoyed Styne's book, too.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline In His Name  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 8:39:59 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Barack Hussein Obama: US "one of the largest Muslim countries in the world"
Posted By: Toby Harnden at Jun 3, 2009 at 04:14:00 [General] Telegraph.co.uk
Posted in: Foreign Correspondents

It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world". So says President Barack Obama.

Apparently it's over all already....

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Theophilus  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 8:59:02 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

In His Name wrote:
[url=http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/toby_harnden/blog/2009/06/03/barack_hussein_obama_us_one_of_the_largest_muslim_countries_in_the_world]

Apparently it's over all already....

In not so sure IHN. The last past of the article you linked to had this to say:

Quote:
Now, implicitly contrasting himself with the born-again, evangelical Bush who pursued a post-9/11 "crusade" against terrorism, Obama is presenting himself to the Islamic world as the personification of a new, tolerant - and, yes, partly Muslim - America.

UPDATE: The excellent Don Surber crunches the numbers and points out that Obama's claim is highly dubious. According to Surber, the US has an estimated three to eight million Muslims, less than one per cent of the world's total and less than at least 23 other countries.

The average claim for the US Muslim population is about six million. The precise figure is difficult to get because it's not included in US census data and many put the figure at much, much less.

But even if we assume there are six million Muslims in the US, that makes it only the 34th biggest Muslim country in the world - behind Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, China, Ethiopia, Algeria, Morocco, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iraq, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Tanzania, Syria, Malaysia, Niger, Senegal, Ghana, Tunisia, Somalia, Guinea, Kenya, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Burkina Faso and Tajikistan.

I'm also told that the US Muslim poulation tends to be over counted due to the tendancy of Non-Muslims fleeing to the US from majority Muslim nations to escape Islam being accounted for as Muslims in the US.

Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:42:09 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Theophilus wrote:

I'm also told that the US Muslim poulation tends to be over counted due to the tendancy of Non-Muslims fleeing to the US from majority Muslim nations to escape Islam being accounted for as Muslims in the US.

Theophilus wrote:

WHAT?!... but... Barack said so....

Are you insinuating that he LIED TO ME???

Why you Obama/Musli-phob (tongue firmly planted in cheek), how can you challenge the words of a great politician like BO??? (only a little oxymoronic)

Do you really think facts and evidence outweigh words?? (me too) ;-)
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14