logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FF  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2007 5:58:14 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

The two scriptures below talking about the white stone and a new name being writen on it I could use some help. What name is on the stone and what name is put on the children of Yah. Are there different names put on each persons and their white stone? How about the new name? Can anyone explain?

FF

Revelation 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.
Revelation 3:12
Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.
FF
Offline FF  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 6:48:44 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

FF

The name of Yahuweh.

FF
FF
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:57:40 AM(UTC)
kp

The white stone is a picture of acquittal in a court of law. (A black stone would indicate guilt.) Because the penalty for our sins have been "paid for" by Yahshua's sacrifice, we are found not guilty in Yahweh's court.

kp