logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline dezman  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:34:43 PM(UTC)
dezman

After reading most of Yada's writings I've become 100% convinced that the Scriptures is inspired of God. My problem is that searching through this site for over a week now I couldn't find any detail of where to go to observe all the important days like Passover. Someone please help.
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 6:09:45 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dezman, welcome to the forum.

I can't tell you exactly where to go to observe the important days. Take a look at the "Miqra" topic for ideas (you'll need to use the drop down to show all topics, as no new ones have been posted in the last month). Many here have posted what they do during these days, and there is also a sticky post in there with the #1 post showing when these important dates are this year (and next) here.

If you want to observe these days physically with other people, you can try a Messianic congregation in your area, but understand that they will likly be following traditional observances (read, from the Talmud).
Offline dezman  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 6:21:01 PM(UTC)
dezman

Thank you so much for the info.
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 3:57:01 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Welcome to the forum dezman, good to have you here!

You might also be interested in the thread Upcoming Miqra especially the first post by Icy where he quotes Yada giving the upcoming dates of the Feasts by matching the Hebrew to the Gregorian calendar.

EDIT:

The next Feast in line is Shavout (Seven Sevens - Pentecost) which starts on the evening of the 28th of May, which is a Thursday, and continues to the following Friday evening on the 29th of May.