logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Messenger71  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:41:33 AM(UTC)
Messenger71

John12:49 For I have not spoken of Myself but of My Father who has sent Me. He gave Me a Commandment of what I should say and what I should speak.
2Corithians4:18 Look not at the things which are seen but at the things which are not seen for the things which are seen are temporal but the things which are not seen are eternal, walk by faith not by sight.
1Corithians14:33 For God is not the author of confusion.
Hosea11:9 I am God and not human.
Numbers23:19 God is not human, He does not lie nor is He Son of human beings that He should change His mind.
John1:18 No one has seen God at anytime the only begotten Son who is in the bosom of His Father has declared Him.
John8:54-55 Jesus answered, If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing it is My Father's honor of whom you say that He is God yet you have not known Him but I know Him. If I should say I know Him not I shall be a liar like you but I know Him and keep His commandments.
John7:16-18 And He said, My doctrine is not Mine but His that sent Me. If any person will do His Will they shall know of the doctrine whether it be of God or whether I speak of Myself. Whosoever that speaks of themselves seeks their own glory but they that seek His glory that sent them no unrighteousness is in them.
Acts4:18-19 But those things which God before had showed by the mouth of all His prophets that Christ should suffer He has fulfilled. Repent you therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out when the time of refreshing shall come.
Note: In order for conversion to take place you must pray to God Almighty, name your sins in the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ and then be baptized in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost so that your sins are washed away and you receive God's gift which ensures you that you are of God.
John4:23 But the hour comes and now is when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth for the Father seeks such to worship Him
Offline sirgodfrey  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:49:13 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

?
Offline Swalchy  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:29:57 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Right, seriously annoyed now.

Messenger71, you have exactly 48 hours to explain this topic/post, as to what you're actually saying and why you've posted a completely random selection of Scripture, before I ban you. Getting immensley sick of seeing people like you on this forum, and ruining it for everyone else who comes here.

Also consider this a warning for anyone else thinking of joining the forum and doing something like this.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:50:21 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
lol - *sigh*
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:49:44 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Robski,

Might Messenger71 be a visitor from outer space using words from an honoured book to communicate with us mere mortals? Wooo-OOOO-oooo...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:50:18 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Maybe he is! I don't know... I think maybe a vistor from outer space might have done some research on its inteded victims/living beings before landing though...
Offline Matthew  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 4:23:39 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Welcome to the forum Messenger 71 \ö/

We're not such a bad and sad bunch of aliens, but you do have some explaining to do. The only explanation you do is in your note where you say we must name our sins in the name of Jesus Christ. I don't see how many of us would differ, we all agree that salvation comes from the Messiah Yahshua, the Son of God. Usually people who post in the same format and tone are people with agendas, this shows they are unwilling to learn together as brothers and sisters in Yahshua. Any true believer in God would approach with love first, and not with a punch in the face.
Offline Cyn  
#8 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2009 1:28:39 PM(UTC)
Cyn

just as a side note, we cant name (all) our sins before "God" (btw who are you refering to?) because we do not understand them as david statet centuries ago. (psalm 19 verse 12)

edit: i just stumbled over this while examining his website: "save your soul by doing the Ordinance" guess we are not reading the same scriptures after all, last time i checked Yah-Oshua
Offline Swalchy  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:15:42 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

48 hours have gone long past, and no explanation given.

Topic locked and Mess71 suspended.

Thanks for wasting our time Mess71. We're really delighted at that.

Edit:

Also removed link to your website, Mess71. It's against the forum rules to link to false teachings, unless you're exposing them, which I doubt you are
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2009 4:35:44 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

that was a lot longer than 48hrs.. LOL