logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sirgodfrey  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2009 7:02:35 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Did anyone see that fireball in Texas. I may be late on this (most likely). A friend told me about it recently. Thoughts? It was nuts!

I have a friend that says that we're already in the seals spoken of in revelation. He says that the guy named Maitreya is the son of perdition, lucifer/halal incarnate. Anyone know much about this guy who has been doing 'miracles' and wondrous signs?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 1:14:30 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sirgodfrey wrote:
Did anyone see that fireball in Texas. I may be late on this (most likely). A friend told me about it recently. Thoughts? It was nuts!

didnt hear about it :(

sirgodfrey wrote:

I have a friend that says that we're already in the seals spoken of in revelation.

Wow if this is the seals, then this God person isnt that great eh lol

sirgodfrey wrote:

He says that the guy named Maitreya is the son of perdition, lucifer/halal incarnate. Anyone know much about this guy who has been doing 'miracles' and wondrous signs?

Then you're friend is more crazy than we are - and he is in for a nasty shock lol

and here is a link to one of Maitreya's "messengers" lols

http://video.google.co.u...gK_s_CyBw&q=Maitreya

The world is going down fast... humanity is stupid...

.... *sigh* ....

lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline In His Name  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 4:38:29 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Yada has two articles on the Texas fireball linked in SEISMOWATCH II. It is unusual that we don't know about something that big falling from space, but if this is the Tribulation, I am disappointed.

sirgodfrey wrote:
I have a friend that says that we're already in the seals spoken of in revelation. He says that the guy named Maitreya is the son of perdition, lucifer/halal incarnate. Anyone know much about this guy who has been doing 'miracles' and wondrous signs?

Def a false prophet, anti-christ, def not the Antichrist. He will have the power and resources to produce a much better website and doctored photos. See this thread for more...
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline edStueart  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:26:04 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Quote:

and here is a link to one of Maitreya's "messengers" lols

http://video.google.co.u...gK_s_CyBw&q=Maitreya

ol

This Maitreya character is just a little -too- obvious, don't you think?
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline sirgodfrey  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 6:18:29 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Swalch - the 'HA-DUKEN' in the title was just a phonetic attempt, if you will. :)

My friend said he has been following Maitreya for 4 years now. He seems ultra convinced that it is him, satan incarnate.

Robski - how did you miss the fireball too?? lol, i guess i am not the only one who is late on some things :)

love ya'll
Offline sirgodfrey  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 6:24:45 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

oh yeah, swalch, just go to youtube and type in 'fireball and texas' you will see it.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 7:53:59 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

sirgodfrey wrote:

Robski - how did you miss the fireball too?? lol, i guess i am not the only one who is late on some things :)

Just wasnt on English news :( I love things like that too :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Heretic Steve  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:22:13 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Recently one of our satellites collided with a spent ruskie satellite in a, (supposedly), one-in-a-zillion chance collision. Incredibly, our satellite was a satellite that handled the huge fund transfers as of late. Gee, what a coincidence. Word has it that the Tex fireball may have been some of the debris from this collision. And speaking of debris. The debris from this collision is going to have serious ramifications for hubble, satellite, and space station ops for decades to come. Also, that recent malfunctioning lift off that went awry? That satellite was a Bush administration effort that would have gathered data that would have determined whether or not global warming, (oops, I mean "climate change"), was an actuality. Yet another 'coincidence'.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 7:23:53 PM(UTC)
Yada

Speaking of 'things in the sky.' CNN is carrying this story today:

Yada attached the following image(s):
arasteroid.anu.ua.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline James  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2009 4:10:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
It is my understanding that the fireball, was actually a larger than normal meteor, and that the satellite collision, was a first thought, but was later refuted. They are saying it was a meteor larger than a pick up truck, and I don't know about other places, but here in Texas the people take pickup trucks seriously, and you don't see small ones that often.

i don't know exactly what it was, you can never take the Gov statement at face value, but it sure looked pretty streaking across the sky.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline edStueart  
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:57:55 AM(UTC)
edStueart

James wrote:
It is my understanding that the fireball, was actually a larger than normal meteor, and that the satellite collision, was a first thought, but was later refuted. They are saying it was a meteor larger than a pick up truck,
[snip]
i don't know exactly what it was, you can never take the Gov statement at face value, but it sure looked pretty streaking across the sky.

Everyone take their blue pill, now!

(Matrix Blue Pills, not the other kind.)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Robert9876  
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2009 4:13:19 AM(UTC)
Robert9876

A little about a different Maitreya...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Buddhist bodhisattva Maitreya.
Maitreya

Maitreya (Sanskrit) or Metteyya (Pāli) is a future Buddha of this world in Buddhist eschatology. In some Buddhist literature, such as the Amitabha Sutra and the Lotus Sutra, he is referred to as Ajita Bodhisattva.

Maitreya is a bodhisattva who in the Buddhist tradition is to appear on Earth, achieve complete enlightenment, and teach the pure dharma. According to scriptures, Maitreya will be a successor of the historic Śākyamuni Buddha, the founder of Buddhism. The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya is found in the canonical literature of all Buddhist sects (Theravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna) and is accepted by most Buddhists as a statement about an actual event that will take place in the distant future.

One mention of the prophecy of Maitreya is prophesied in the Sanskrit text, the Maitreyavyākaraṇa (The Prophecy of Maitreya), stating that gods, men, and other beings will worship Maitreya; it implies that he is a teacher of trance sadhana:

"will lose their doubts, and the torrents of their cravings will be cut off: free from all misery they will manage to cross the ocean of becoming; and, as a result of Maitreya's teachings, they will lead a holy life. No longer will they regard anything as their own, they will have no possession, no gold or silver, no home, no relatives! But they will lead the holy life of chastity under Maitreya's guidance. They will have torn the net of the passions, they will manage to enter into trances, and theirs will be an abundance of joy and happiness, for they will lead a holy life under Maitreya's guidance." (Trans. in Conze 1959:241)

The future coming of Maitreya

The Bodhisattva Maitreya (water bottle on left thigh), art of Mathura, 2nd century AD.

Maitreya's coming will occur after the teachings of the current Gautama Buddha, the Dharma, are no longer taught and are completely forgotten. Maitreya is predicted to attain Bodhi in seven days (which is the minimum period), by virtue of his many lives of preparation for Buddha-hood (similar to those reported in the Jataka stories of Shakyamuni Buddha).

Maitreya's coming is characterized by a number of physical events. The oceans are predicted to decrease in size, allowing Maitreya to traverse them freely. The event will also allow the unveiling of the "true" dharma to the people, in turn allowing the construction of a new world. The coming also signifies the end of the middle time in which humans currently reside (characterized as a low point of human existence between the Gautama Buddha and Maitreya.)

Sounds a little like the AC, verdad?
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes