logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BiynaYahu  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2009 1:59:01 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Hey Webmaster,

First off, I would like to thank you for keeping these sites up, and operating. I don't know what I would do without this fellowship support. I was just wondering something concerning the RSS feeds. If you watch the feed for the front page it never displays anything because the front page is fairly static, and I assume that if I were to watch all the categories on the site it would only show me new topics. Not new posts on each topic. So, and I'm going to say up front that this is a request for info, not a demand for new functionality, would it be within the realm of possibilities to set up an RSS feed on the recent post list. Part of my problem is that if I wait overnight, due to a lot of our posters being over seas, and being eight hours plus away from here, sometimes the recent posts list overflows. Because of this I end up having to search through all of the categories that have a glint by them, and most of the time there is nothing new in there. It's just that the glint doesn't disappear unless you bring up that category in a page. Also, if the odd timing out problem happens all of the posts which I hadn't yet checked stop appearing as new. So, I mean in conclusion if this is a reasonable request it would be greatly helpful to me, but as I said before all I'm asking right now is if it is even possible. Then when you have answered, if it is yes, then you could weigh in on if it is reasonable. I mean if it was going to really cut into your free time in order to get that done then I could definitely make due. I mean this is only a minor annoyance, but if it's just a switch that you flip in the program then I'd say, "Hey! Why not!?" Anyway here is hoping that our dad Yahuweh the all-powerful god keeps his hand of protection upon you, and thank you again for all your hard work so far.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.