logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2009 4:24:24 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yada is scheduled to be interviewed on the `No Compromise` radio show on 2/12. You will be able to listen online at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nocompromise

I was listening to a recent show by the author of the book "Karin.` Here`s a description:

Quote:
Alrabaa will discuss his book, Karin in Saudi Arabia. This book is a compilation of stories of brutalities people have gone through as they existed in this barbaric country known as Saudi Arabia under a barbaric political system known as Islam.

You can listen to this archived show here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:26:46 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Yada, i was wondering if you have any other details about the show that will feature Yada? Do we know what topic(s) Yada will be discussing? How long the segment with him will be? Will it air live or be edited? Based on the show you mention, I'll guess that it will be on Islam as Yada detailed in PoD?
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:02:27 AM(UTC)
Yada

Theo - I just got this from Yada:

Quote:
All I know about the show is that I will be on at 6.00 pm pst Feb 12th and that the host is a Messianic Jew. I was asked to speak about Islam and American politics and may get to speak about prophecy.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 5:15:02 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

Can't wait to see this posted here!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:08:27 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Just a reminder of the upcoming radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio...Doom-is-My-Guest-tonight
Quote:
Call-in Number: (646) 200-4641
Upcoming Show: 13/02/2009 00:00
Host Name: No Compromise
Show Name: Yada from Prophet of Doom is My Guest tonight
Length: 2 hrs
Description: Winn is known for his scholarship of Islam and their prophet mohammed through his website prophetofdoom.net. We will be discussing end time events and how Islam plays into those events.

There's also a reminder button on the website so one doesn't miss the show.

What time will it be on, it says 00:00, but is for the east of America, central or west?

Offline Matthew  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2009 6:13:53 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Oops! I noticed another section on the website correcting their mistake:

Quote:
Date / Time: 09/02/2009 14:57
Yada is Scheduled for Feb 12th NOT Feb. 13th
To No Compromise Radio Fans:

The No Compromise Radio RSS Feed Date is showing the wrong date for some reason. Yada is my guest on Feb 12th, NOT the 13th at 6 pm west coast time. If you click on the Remind Me button you will get an email reminder one hour before the show starts. Go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nocompromise and the button is right on the post.

Thank you.

Note the date and time guys: Date Feb 12th at 6pm west coast time.
Offline agat0r  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:00:16 PM(UTC)
agat0r

Thanks for doing that, Yada. Nice to see you there Yada. The host was awesome. Anytime they just give Yada the free run, I love it.
If ya aint a Gator, you must be Gator bait.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:51:28 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

the hostess was indeed awesome. it was nice to hear Yada speak as i have only read some of his work. thank you brothers and sisters for praying for one another and for being great. if i could only meet some of you it would probably make me cry from sheer happiness.
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:28:10 PM(UTC)
Yada

It was good to see everyone there also. Please join us in the YY study group room sometime on Paltalk.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2009 1:33:37 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
gonna listen to it now :) it was on too late over here..
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline agat0r  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2009 3:46:47 AM(UTC)
agat0r

Sirgodfrey,

Are you aware that Yada has done thousands of hours of radio interviews? There are many that you can download and listen to if you'd like. And if you ever make it to Florida, let me know- I'll show you around our morally bankrupt community LOL. I have often thought what you wrote. Yada and KP are like my Earthly fathers I never had. I'm swellin up just thinking about the love I have for them and what they have done for me. Sure it was God and my willingness, but they are a huge part of why I am where I am today, and I am forever appreciative. I thank Yahuweh for them very often. Wouldn't it be awesome to plan for all of us to meet somewhere and observe one of Yahuweh's annual meeting? I say we plan a central location to meet for the 2023 Feast of Trumpets.....OK, maybe sooner, er, I mean earlier.

What is a "sooner" anyway? I'm not sure, but I bet they know what a Gator is. Hey, Ken, are you a college football fan? Whom do you route for? I know Yada is probably thinking that his team got robbed this year. Maybe usc can play the Gators next year for the title LOL
Offline BiynaYahu  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2009 5:42:04 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

agat0r wrote:
What is a "sooner" anyway?

n. Slang.

1. A person who settled homestead land in the western United States before it was officially made available, in order to have first choice of location.
2. Sooner A native or resident of Oklahoma.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline kp  
#13 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2009 7:55:32 AM(UTC)
kp

A football fan, agat0r? Let's just say I'm a fan of the game, but not of any particular team. I love to see talented guys doing their thing well.

kp
Offline agat0r  
#14 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2009 9:31:07 AM(UTC)
agat0r

Sports and music keep me sane. I am so over "the news".
Not a huge NFL guy but I love the college game. I was always a baseball fan but the last 20 years of it has turned me away.

"I love to see talented guys doing their thing well. "

Oh, than you do like UF LOL...... I hope your Orlando friends are Gator fans. They do know it is a prerequisite for living here, right : )
Offline Yada  
#15 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2009 3:53:25 PM(UTC)
Yada

The next guest and topic on the NO Compromise radio show sounds interesting:

Quote:
Michael Farris, President of Parental Rights is our guest!

2.19 at 6 pm pst--We will be discussing senate approved, UN rulings the could dictate your right as a parent! Senate approving rulings dictating your Rights as a parent is as loony as saying Obama is constitutionally qualified to be president!

Here is a link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio...ntal-Rights-is-our-guest
Offline nocompromise  
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009 11:50:18 AM(UTC)
nocompromise
Woman

Shalom Ya'all,

I didn't see a formal place to introduce myself so if this is improper please direct me to the right place. I don't normally get into forums so I am new to all the protocol.

Anyway, thank you very much for posting the show I had with Yada. It was a great joy to have a brother on discussing the Torah, which is what I think, so revolutionary in modern times that I encourage people every where I am to get into reading the Torah, studying the Torah and loving the Torah. It's our life line to understanding YHVH, the Creator.

When I was growing up I would always hear the preacher say, "The Bible is a Love letter from God." How true that is, but it's more than a love letter from Yah to us, it's a profile, if I may, of Him, a guidebook, a love letter, a collection of prescriptions for us when we get sick, or need direction. It's all encompassing, life giving and beautiful! What are preachers thinking of when they tell people that Torah is obsolete and not needed anymore?? Shame on them! Woe to them! It's too band they have chosen to throw out the most important part!

Enough said, I look forward to reading all of the info here to advance my own limited knowledge. Blessings to each of you and Shabbat Shalom!

Tracy

Matthew 5:19~
Whoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and
teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven;
but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the
Kingdom of Heaven.

====
~Mattityahu 5:19:
Therefore, whoever annuls one of the least of these mitzvot (divine commandments given by YHVH to Moshe) and so teaches Bnei Adam, shall be called katon (least) in the Malchut HaShomayim; but whoever practices and teaches them, this one will be called gadol (great) in the Malchut HaShomayim.
Offline Adderley  
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:31:30 PM(UTC)
Adderley
Man

Tracy,

The interview was fantastic! It's great to have you here on the forum! I hope your shabbat was great!
Offline Yada  
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2009 5:14:53 AM(UTC)
Yada

Tracy - welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here!
Offline sirgodfrey  
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2009 7:43:21 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Tracy you're the only woman I know that knows God as Yahuweh, I want to marry you!!! Welcome!!
Offline Theophilus  
#20 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2009 9:10:17 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I was finally able to listen to the show and was much pleased with what I heard. I had guessed the topic would be Islam and Prophet of Doom. While I enjoy listening to Yada speak on this as well sharing about the Scriptures is IMHO best.

Tracy, I realize that you spoke about taking a year to read through YY. That is an excellent investment. My thought regarding your show being since you mentioned your focus on the significance of the Torah as well as yet future prophetic Scripture, you might be interested in looking into Yada literary associate, Ken Power's books The Owner's Manual and Future History. Both are referenced in Yada Yahweh and examine their respective topics in marvelous detail.

It's good to know that you're on the air and look forward to listening to future shows and hopefully seeing you on the forum.
Offline James  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:13:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I just listened to the show, and Yada was great. I love when the host is open minded enough to let him explain himself rather than just cutting him off to ask pointless questions.

I have a question though, about a half hour in Yada was talking about the three destinations of souls, and said that there is only one verse that mentions all three at the same time. Does anyone know what verse this is?

It would really help, i can many verse that talk of eternal life vs death, and eternal torment vs eternal bliss with Yah, but the closest I have seen to mentioning all three is Ken's example in the 3 Doors chapter of FH where it talks about casting a net and the fish that are caught, and the trouble with that is the detail is in the depth of the untranslated word, and getting people to listen while you explain it is very hard, and usually they don't believe you, so you have to go get several lexicons, and walk them through, which almost none will do.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline kp  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:54:04 AM(UTC)
kp

You're right, James. Our English translations really do confuse the issue. I don't know if the "fish" story Yahshua told is the passage to which Yada was referring, but we may want to consider this as well: “And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.” (Daniel 12:2-3) Those who are made "alive" by indwelling spirits (whether Yahweh's or Satan's) will awake---to entirely different fates. But not all will do this, only "many." It also occurred to me recently that this admonition from the Torah clearly predicts two possible "bad" destinations: “Whoever curses [literally, "takes lightly"] his God shall bear his sin. And whoever blasphemes [literally, "pierces"] the name of Yahweh shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall certainly stone him, the stranger as well as him who is born in the land. When he blasphemes the name of Yahweh, he shall be put to death.” (Leviticus 24:15-16) Though everlasting life is not mentioned in this context except by implication---those who neither take God lightly nor pierce his reputation---two distinct destinies, one infinitely worse than the other, are delineated.

kp
Offline James  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:19:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Thanks KP those are both good verses to have on hand.

It's funny how people are so repelled by the idea that all non christians are not going to hell. Ironically the few people who i know that have opened there minds to the idea, become so convinced they can't figure out why it took them so long. Personally it just makes so much more sense and is so much more just in my opinion.

thanks again
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline sirgodfrey  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:30:09 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Quote:
“Whoever curses [literally, "takes lightly"] his God shall bear his sin. And whoever blasphemes [literally, "pierces"] the name of Yahweh shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall certainly stone him, the stranger as well as him who is born in the land. When he blasphemes the name of Yahweh, he shall be put to death.” (Leviticus 24:15-16) Though everlasting life is not mentioned in this context except by implication---those who neither take God lightly nor pierce his reputation---two distinct destinies, one infinitely worse than the other, are delineated.

so what is the difference of one bearing his sin and the other being put to death. i think i am missing something. it seems that the wording is such that both will die, not one receiving "everlasting torment." please clear this up for me.
Offline kp  
#25 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:51:16 PM(UTC)
kp

In this case, physical death is a metaphor for spiritual "living death," that is, torment in hell---which technically isn't "death" at all, but something far worse: damnation. It seems I can't quite keep up with you guys. I just finished writing this precept this afternoon. I hope it will help to clear things up...

Quote:
(973) Cursing and blaspheming Yahweh carry separate penalties. “Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. And whoever blasphemes the name of Yahweh shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall certainly stone him, the stranger as well as him who is born in the land. When he blasphemes the name of Yahweh, he shall be put to death.” (Leviticus 24:15-16) We’ve seen this concept before, but it bears repeating. There are two contrasting sins in view here, carrying two distinct consequences. First is “cursing” God. That translation is off the mark a bit: the word (qalal) actually means to esteem lightly, to consider insignificant, to treat with contempt or dishonor. There are many who, whether through superstition or politeness, would never “curse” God; yet they don’t pay Him any attention, either. They go about their lives as is He didn’t exist, or as though if He did exist, He wouldn’t or couldn’t do anything to help or harm them. Qalal is kind of like the relationship we usually have with our elected politicians. We don’t “curse” them so much as we merely ignore them. And what is the penalty for taking God lightly? We will “bear our sin.” That is, we will carry the weight of our own error. That may not sound too bad until we realize that it’s tantamount to remaining forever unforgiven for our sin. Yahshua’s entire Messianic mission was to provide this forgiveness, atonement, and reconciliation with God to anyone who would place their faith in Him. But since He is Yahweh incarnate—God in the form of a man—taking God lightly would include taking Yahshua lightly. Forgiveness will not be forthcoming to one who treats His sacrifice with contempt or indifference.

To “blaspheme the name of Yahweh” is a different matter, and it carries with it an entirely different penalty: death. “Blaspheme” is the Hebrew verb naqab, meaning literally, to bore, to pierce, or to designate or specify by name—in modern parlance, we might say it means to focus on something in a negative or destructive way. Whereas qalal was a passive concept—“merely” failing to take God seriously—naqab implies a proactive hatred of its object, in this case, Yahweh Himself. It speaks of purposely going out of one’s way to harm the name (shem: the reputation) of God. The consequence of naqab is therefore of the same nature—active, purposeful, and personal: the penalty is death.

Once again we see that Yahweh draws a distinction between those who simply fail to reciprocate His love and those who purposely choose to hate Him. We discussed this at length in Future History, Chapter 29: “The Three Doors,” where the scriptural position on eternal destiny was explored. Careful exegesis revealed that, as one might expect with a loving God, Yahweh does not damn people to an eternity of hellish torments simply because they weren’t smart enough or lucky enough to be in a position to see and respond to His grace. As the Messiah told Nicodemus in John 3, “You must be born from above”—you must choose to have a familial relationship with God—in order to receive everlasting life. In the same way, you must choose to suffer eternal damnation—defined as having formed a similar relationship with the adversary, Satan. This is seen here in Leviticus 24 as “blaspheming (naqab) the name of Yahweh,” that is, pointedly choosing to attack His shem, His name and reputation, especially with the purpose of preventing others from choosing to return His love. But what of those who choose neither God nor the devil, who seek to form no spiritual relationship at all (qalal)? These will simply “bear their sin.” Yahweh won’t punish them, but He won’t forgive them, either. Their souls will simply cease to exist when they die.

kp
Offline sirgodfrey  
#26 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:27:31 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

gotcha. i hadn't looked at the hebrew words before asking that question. that seems to make a lot of sense actually. im about to do a little digging myself on these scriptures. you, my brothers and sisters, are awesome.

YHWH Sid-Que(?)-Knew
Offline sirgodfrey  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:31:25 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

the scripture says "Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. If one does not have a loving relationship with Yah, is He their God? Or are idols their gods?
Offline nocompromises  
#28 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 9:41:55 AM(UTC)
nocompromises

Hi everyone,

I didn't want people to think i was a drive by commentator thus the explanation of why I didn't respond to all of you. I signed up for an account and posted my intro and then could never get back in again. I was advised to set up a new user acct. which I did, so I am back now.

Thank you all for your very nice comments. Currently, I am sick as a dog, and am going to be in radio silence until I get a bit better. It seems like almost everyone I know has this crud. When I am stronger I will get more into what is being said around here. For now, I am sorry it took so long to respond and hopefully, i won't get those error messages and will be able to get back in.

Purim is coming. I hope you all have a great party!

Blessings, tracy