logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Do you think Pres. Obama will bring about change?
Choice Votes Statistics
  Yes
46 %
  No
46 %
  Undecided
7 %
  Total 13 100%
Guests can't vote. Try login or register.
3 Pages<123>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#51 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:43:44 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Do you guys think his bow is just a sign of respect, or do you think it means more than that?
Offline Yada  
#52 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:14:08 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Ex-CIA chief: Obama risks national security
A former head of the CIA slammed President Obama on Sunday for releasing four Bush-era memos, saying the new president has compromised national security. Michael Hayden said releasing the memos outlining terror interrogation methods emboldened terrorist groups such as al Qaeda. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
hayden.cnn.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:02:19 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Borger: A little outrage, please, Mr. President

Story Highlights
# President Obama met this weekend with world leaders in Trinidad
# Obama met with Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, who has been critical of U.S.
# Borger: "This turning-the-other-cheek policy can slap us in the face"
# Borger: Obama must find the right response to leaders saying outrageous things

(CNN) -- Inside the White House, the expectation was that the president's Latin American excursion would not be as much of a home run as his European economic summit. After all, he's less popular in that part of the world. full story
chavez_obama.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline In His Name  
#54 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:08:40 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

WND Exclusive
Filmmaker: 'Obama, Abraham Lincoln born Muslim'
Says Quran 'compatible' with American values
Posted: April 21, 2009
9:18 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A new Islamic film being promoted on the Internet boasts that not only was President Barack Obama born Muslim, so was Abraham Lincoln, who emancipated the slaves and commanded Union soldiers to confront the seceding South.

"Barack Hussein Obama is not alone," according to Faruq Masudi, the director of "Quran Contemporary Connections."

"The 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, was born a Muslim.

"Lincoln shares equal footage with luminaries of Islamic history like Saladin, King Faisal of Saudi Arabia and the former president of the UAE, Sheikh Zayed," he confirms in a statement about the film.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:56:13 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From CNN:

Quote:
'Furious' Obama orders review of NY plane flyover
April 28, 2009

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A "furious" President Obama has ordered a review of the decision to fly a Boeing 747 frighteningly close to the lower Manhattan skyline, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Tuesday.

Louis Caldera, director of the White House Military Office, quickly apologized for Monday's incident after the planes prompted workers and residents to evacuate buildings in New York and New Jersey.

"Last week, I approved a mission over New York. I take responsibility for that decision," Caldera said. "While federal authorities took the proper steps to notify state and local authorities in New York and New Jersey, it's clear that the mission created confusion and disruption."

Air Force officials estimate that the mission and the photo shoot for the 747 and an accompanying F-16 fighter jet cost $328,835. But they said "the hours would have been flown regardless, and the expenses would have been accrued on a different mission."

A 911 call released by the Hudson County Sheriff's Department in New Jersey shows the panic caused by the plane.

"There's a plane falling, there is a big aircraft falling like 9/11," a man says to the operator. "Everybody is running and people are crying and panicking." Read full story

Gives new meaning to the phrase plain stupidity!
Offline Theophilus  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 3:17:36 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Quote:
WND Exclusive
Filmmaker: 'Obama, Abraham Lincoln born Muslim'
Says Quran 'compatible' with American values
Posted: April 21, 2009
9:18 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A new Islamic film being promoted on the Internet boasts that not only was President Barack Obama born Muslim, so was Abraham Lincoln, who emancipated the slaves and commanded Union soldiers to confront the seceding South.

"Barack Hussein Obama is not alone," according to Faruq Masudi, the director of "Quran Contemporary Connections."

"The 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, was born a Muslim.

"Lincoln shares equal footage with luminaries of Islamic history like Saladin, King Faisal of Saudi Arabia and the former president of the UAE, Sheikh Zayed," he confirms in a statement about the film.

In His Name, I've heard Muslim apologists declare that everyone is "born Muslim" and only become infidels when corrupted by the false religions later in life. If that is truly Islam's position then Barack, Lincoln and everyone else was theoretically "born Muslim". This sounds like an "Age of Accountablity" doctrine to me. I had thought that one still needed to reciet and subscribe to Surah 1, submitting to Allah to become a Muslim, no?
Offline BiynaYahu  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 4:12:16 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Theophilus wrote:
This sounds like an "Age of Accountablity" doctrine to me. I had thought that one still needed to reciet and subscribe to Surah 1, submitting to Allah to become a Muslim, no?

At least one Muslim group does believe that there is an age of accountability of fourty. I should find the version of the Qu'ran I was reading when I was thinking of becoming a Muslim. It came equipped with interpretation.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Matthew  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:39:38 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Atheists use the same argument as Muslims, that everyone is first born an Atheist. Check article 14, 29d and 30 from the UN's Convention on the Rights of the Child, in other words parents must just let their children be and shouldn't indoctrinate them (teach them about God) but instead should encourage freedom of thought. Humanism has a hefty hand in the making of the UN policies. But article 30 is contradictory, they say children can profess and practise their religion, but Humanism is doing it's best to outlaw Christianity. This UN right seems specifically aimed at Christianity, rather than Islam or any other religion like Buddhism, since the Bible is their ultimate enemy because it stands for the Truth.
Offline Yada  
#59 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2009 6:01:33 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN/TIME:

Quote:
Meet the world's most influential people
In their annual Time 100 issue, the magazine claims to have done the impossible: named the people who most affect our world. The list includes leaders and revolutionaries, builders and titans, artists and entertainers, heroes and icons, scientists and thinkers -- from Digg's Jay Adelson to South Africa's Jacob Zuma. full story
t1home.time.100.afp.gi.jpg
Offline In His Name  
#60 Posted : Friday, May 22, 2009 7:46:57 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive
WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?
Obama said what? No way!
$35K [donated] in 72 hours for 'truth and transparency' billboard campaign
Posted: May 21, 2009
10:45 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily
UserPostedImage
WASHINGTON – As WND's billboard
campaign to raise visibility of the issues surrounding Barack Obama's constitutional eligibility yesterday continued to attract eager donors, the president had this to say: "I will never hide the truth because it is uncomfortable."

"On all of these matters related to the disclosure of sensitive information, I wish I could say that there is a simple formula," Obama said. "But there is not. These are tough calls involving competing concerns, and they require a surgical approach. But the common thread that runs through all of my decisions is simple: we will safeguard what we must to protect the American people, but we will also ensure the accountability and oversight that is the hallmark of our constitutional system. I will never hide the truth because it is uncomfortable. I will deal with Congress and the courts as co-equal branches of government. I will tell the American people what I know and don’t know, and when I release something publicly or keep something secret, I will tell you why."

Joseph Farah, WND's editor and chief executive officer, reacted to Obama's statement in stunned amazement. "This is a guy who has no trouble turning over sensitive documents from previous administrations, but he still refuses to release for public view something seemingly so innocuous as his own birth certificate," said Farah. "This is a double-standard wide enough to sail the Queen Mary 2 through. Statements like this need to be challenged by a vibrant and free press. And that's what our 'Where's the birth certificate?' billboard campaign is all about."

I guess I missed the "tell you why part".
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 5:17:22 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

UserPostedImageDrudge's photo

Political Punch
Power, pop, and probings
from ABC News Senior White House Correspondent Jake Tapper

The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

June 02, 2009 6:58 PM

ABC News' Jake Tapper and Sunlen Miller report: The other day we heard a comment from a White House aide that never would have been uttered during the primaries or general election campaign.

During a conference call in preparation for President Obama's trip to Cairo, Egypt, where he will address the Muslim world, deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Denis McDonough said "the President himself experienced Islam on three continents before he was able to -- or before he's been able to visit, really, the heart of the Islamic world -- you know, growing up in Indonesia, having a Muslim father -- obviously Muslim Americans (are) a key part of Illinois and Chicago."

Given widespread unease and prejudice against Muslims among Americans, especially in the wake of 9/11, the Obama campaign was perhaps understandably very sensitive during the primaries and general election to downplay the candidate's Muslim roots.

The candidate was even offended when referred to by his initials "BHO," because he considered the use of his middle name, "Hussein," an attempt to frighten voters.

With insane rumors suggesting he was some sort of Muslim Manchurian candidate, then-Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., and his campaign did everything they could to emphasize his Christianity and de-emphasize the fact that his father, Barack Obama Sr., was born Muslim.

The candidate's comment at a Boca Raton, Florida, town hall meeting on May 22, 2008, was typical: "My father was basically agnostic, as far as I can tell, and I didn't know him," he said.

I don't get the relevance of the story to the headline (or believe that is muslim or christian roots are meaningful), but it is noteworthy that ABC NEWS chose to report on his muslim roots.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#62 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2009 3:53:41 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Quote:

Obama reaches out to Muslim world

President Barack Obama has said the "cycle of suspicion and discord" between the United States and the Muslim world must end.

In a keynote speech in Cairo, Mr Obama called for a "new beginning" in ties.

He admitted there had been "years of distrust" and said both sides needed to make a "sustained effort... to respect one another and seek common ground".

Mr Obama said the US bond with Israel was unbreakable but described the Palestinians' plight as "intolerable".

The president made a number of references to the Koran and called on all faiths to live together in peace.

He received a standing ovation at the end of his speech at Cairo University.

White House officials had said the speech was intended to start a process to "re-energise the dialogue with the Muslim world".

read more: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/.../middle_east/8082676.stm
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#63 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:22:03 AM(UTC)
kp

If you kiss the devil on the lips, you're going to have bad breath.

kp
Offline Matthew  
#64 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2009 4:47:15 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Good one kp! He can brush his white and shiny teeth all he wants but the foul smell will always linger.

He spoke negatively about the Bible in the early days of his presidency and now he speaks positively about the Quran???
Offline bitnet  
#65 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2009 7:32:23 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

This is the devil in disguise, and a precursor to the Nasty One that will arrive. The culture of idolatry that is being promoted aggressively via the mass media will enable wolves in sheep's clothing to ease themselves into positions of power. Twitterdicts and Tubists who demand information briefs without cultivating a desire to study further in detail will be among the first casualties or become the first ministers of doom. As for Obama, what can we say about a nation that does not really know its' president? They put him there and the whole world shall now pay the price. The dumbing down of the nation is a work in progress and will culminate in the near extinction of everything through the dumbing down of all humankind.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline In His Name  
#66 Posted : Sunday, June 7, 2009 6:24:08 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

President Obama's French food tested by 'taster'
Jun 7 10:12 AM US/Eastern Breitbart.com

A US "taster" tested the food being dished up to President Barack Obama at a dinner in a French restaurant, a waiter said on Sunday.

??? How much am I paying for this ??? Is this normal, have other presidents had tasters ??? Is this for poison or too much salt ???
Offline bitnet  
#67 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 12:53:55 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

If you've tasted some real French foods, you'd want a taster too! ;-) You guys are paying for this? Hahaha! Wonder what the insurance premium is for this taster?
Offline Matthew  
#68 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 2:58:21 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I bought some parmesan cheese the other day, I couldn't find the normal brand we buy so I picked out the most expensive one and went with that. My wife flipped, she told me that ain't parmesan, so I cut a piece to taste it, it was just like rubber. That "parmesan" was an insult to traditional parmesan cheese.

Imagine you dining with the president from another country and he goes and spits the food out in disgust, which will undoubtedly make for some unwanted news headlines for your country, not only will your country feel ashamed but you'll think that the visiting country sees itself as superior, because having "superior" taste buds usually means one comes from a higher class of people being accustomed to better quality of food.
Offline Matthew  
#69 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 9:52:36 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Swalchy wrote:
If it had been me, and I had been asked to be the "taster" for someone, I'd personally eat his entire meal and say "Nope. Nothing wrong with that"

Even if they served a "healthy" portion of succulent spareribs?
Offline JamesH  
#70 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2009 11:57:25 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Obama Speech in Cairo.

Too many tears have flowed. Too much blood has been shed. All of us have a responsibility to work for the day when the mothers of Israelis and Palestinians can see their children grow up without fear; when the Holy Land of three great faiths is the place of peace that God intended it to be; when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed (peace be upon them) joined in prayer.

Full Speech http://www.huffingtonpos...-cairo-vid_n_211215.html
Offline bitnet  
#71 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2009 2:13:08 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

I have to post this here despite its' length:

An Open Letter to President Obama

by Brigitte Gabriel

Dear Mr. President,

You face difficult challenges in matters such as achieving peace in the Middle East and protecting America from the threat of radical Islam and terrorism. These are challenges that have vexed past presidents, going as far back as our second president, John Adams. I have no doubt you appreciate both the gravity of these challenges and the enormous obstacles that exist to solving them.

I also have no doubt that you and your staff understood that, no matter what you said in your speech last Thursday in Cairo, there would be those who would take issue with you. That is always the case when attempting to solve problems that are as deep and emotionally-laden as these challenges are.

I am assuming it is your sincere hope that the approach you have chosen to take, as evidenced by what I’m sure was a carefully crafted speech, will ultimately prove successful. However, it pains me to say this sir, but, while you said in your speech that you are a “student of history,” it is abundantly clear that, in these matters, you do not know history and thus, as Santayana noted, you are doomed to repeat it. In doing so your efforts, however well-intentioned they may be, will not produce what you profess to hope they will produce.

A wise man once said that if you start with the wrong assumptions, no matter how logical your reasoning is, you will end up with the wrong conclusion. With all due respect Mr. President, you are starting with certain assumptions that are unsupported by history and an objective study of the ideology of political Islam.

You began in your speech by asserting that “tensions” exist between the United States and Muslims around the world, which, of course, is correct. Unfortunately, you then proceeded, incorrectly, to lay virtually all the blame for these tensions at the feet of America and the West. You blamed western colonialism, the Cold War, and even modernity and globalism.

A student of American history, who is not trying to reconstruct it to fit a modern politically correct narrative, would state that tensions between America and Muslims began with the unprovoked, four-decades long assault by the Muslim Barbary pirates against American shipping in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. I find it telling that you mentioned the Treaty of Tripoli in your speech but ignored the circumstances that led to it. That treaty was but one of numerous attempts by the United States to achieve peace with the jihadists of the Barbary Coast who were attacking our shipping and killing and enslaving our citizens and our soldiers – and who by their own admission were doing so to fulfill the call to jihad.

These jihadists were not acting to protest American foreign policy, which was decidedly isolationist, and there was no state of Israel to scapegoat. They were doing what countless Islamic jihadists have done throughout history – acting upon the hundreds of passages in the Qur’an and the Hadith that call upon faithful Muslims to kill, conquer or subjugate the infidel.

A student of world history would know that, for all the acknowledged evils of Western colonialism, these evils pale in comparison to the nearly 14 centuries of Islamic colonialism that began in Arabia under the leadership of Mohammed. The student of history would know that Islamic forces eradicated all Jewish and Christian presence from Arabia after Mohammed’s death, and then succeeded in conquering all of North Africa, most of the Middle East, much of Asia Minor, and significant portions of Europe and India – eventually creating an empire larger than Rome’s was at its peak.

The number of dead and enslaved during these many centuries of Islamic imperial conquest and colonialism have been estimated to total more than 300 million. What’s more, the wealth of many of the conquered nations and cultures was plundered by the Islamic conquerors, and millions of millions of non-Muslims who did survive were forced to pay onerous taxes, such as the “jizya,” a humiliation tax to the Islamic caliphs. Indeed, in some areas Christians and Jews were made to wear a receipt for the jizya around their neck as a mark of their dishonor.

These facts have not been invented by Christian or Jewish historical revisionists, but were chronicled by Muslim eyewitnesses throughout the past 14 centuries and are available to be researched by any person seeking an objective understanding of how Islam spread throughout the world.

You say in your speech that we must squarely face the tensions that exist between America and the Muslim world. That is a laudable notion with which I agree, but by casting Islam as the historical victim and the West (and by implication, America) as the aggressor, you do not face these tensions squarely, but alleviate the Muslim world from coming to grips with the jihadist ideology embedded in its holy books and acted upon for 1,400 years.

Even worse, you empower and embolden militant Islamists who regard your gestures as signs of weakness and capitulation.

The issue is not that all Muslims are terrorists or radicals or extremists. We all know that the majority of Muslims are not. We also know that many peace-loving Muslims are victims of Islamist violence.

The issue is this: what drives hundreds of millions of Muslims worldwide to call for the death of Jews?

What drives millions of Muslims to riot, destroy property, and take innocent lives in reaction to the Danish cartoons?

What drives tens of thousands of Muslims to demand the execution of a British teacher whose only “crime” was allowing her students to name their teddy bears “Mohammed”?

What drives countless Muslims worldwide to actively participate in, or fund, or provide nurture to, terrorist organizations?

What drives Muslims in mosques in America to proclaim and distribute materials that call for hatred of and the destruction of infidels?

What drives entire Islamic countries to prohibit the building of a Christian church or synagogue?

To assume, as you apparently do, that what drives these actions is not an ideology embedded in the holy books of Islam, but rather other “root causes,” most of which you lay at the feet of America and the West, is at best naïve and at worst dangerous.

Lastly, I must address your statement that “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.” Unfortunately, the examples you gave are the exception rather than the rule.

Historically speaking, I seriously doubt the Egyptian Copts, the Lebanese Maronites, the Christians in Bethlehem, the Assyrians, the Hindus, the Jews, and many others who have been persecuted by Islamic violence and supremacism, would agree with your assertion.

For instance, Christians and Jews became “Dhimmis,” a second class group under Islam. Dhimmis were forced to wear distinctive clothing; it was Baghdad’s Caliph Al-Mutawakkil, in the ninth century, who designated a yellow badge for Jews under Islam, which Hitler copied and duplicated in Nazi Germany nearly a thousand years later.

I witnessed first-hand the “tolerance” of Islam when Islamists ravaged my country of birth, Lebanon, in the 1970’s, leaving widespread death and destruction in their wake. I saw how they re-paid the tolerance that Lebanese Christians extended toward them. My experience is not an isolated one. When you make an unfounded assertion about the “proud tradition” of tolerance in Islam, you do a great disservice to the hundreds of millions of non-Muslims who have been killed, maimed, enslaved, conquered, subjugated or displaced – in the cause of Islamic jihad.

Mr. President, those of us like me who are ringing the alarm in America about the threat of radical Islam would like nothing better than to peacefully co-exist with the Muslim world. Most Americans would like nothing better than to peacefully co-exist with the Muslim world. The obstacle to achieving this does not lie with us in America and the West. It lies with the hundreds of millions of Muslims worldwide, including many of their spiritual leaders, who take seriously the repeated calls to jihad in the Qur’an and the Hadith. Who regard “infidels” as inferior and worthy of conquering, subjugating and forcibly converting. Who support “cultural jihad” as a means to subvert non-Muslim societies from within. Who take seriously the admonitions throughout the Qur’an and the Hadith to convert the world to Islam – by force if necessary – and bring it under the rule of Allah.

Unless you are willing to courageously and honestly accept this, your aspirations for worldwide comity and peace in the Middle East are doomed to fail.

Sincerely,

Brigitte Gabriel

Brigitte Gabriel is the New York Times bestselling author of They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It. She is the founder and president of ACT! for America, www.ActforAmerica.org.
Offline In His Name  
#72 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2009 5:23:08 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Brilliant.
Offline Theophilus  
#73 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2009 6:48:25 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

In His Name wrote:
Brilliant.

Ditto,

Do you suppose that she recieved a reply and if so if that response is available?
Offline In His Name  
#74 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:23:51 AM(UTC)
In His Name

And he is closing Guantanamo Bay...why???
Offline kp  
#75 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:30:46 AM(UTC)
kp

Wow. I missed that one. From here, it's only a very small step to imprisoning people because they hold views contrary to the "acceptible norm," defined, of course, by the government. We sheeple really need to be watched, I guess.

Who's to say where the line is to be drawn? Should we lock up people who follow a religion dedicated to enslaving the earth? You'd have to lock up every Muslim---whether or not they believe their own scriptures. Or should we lock up people who claim to follow a higher law than the U.S. Constitution? Then, depending on your frame of reference, you'd have to imprison either every liberal congressman, senator, and executive---who feel they're above the constitution---OR you'd have to put away every believer in Yahweh, who insist that God's law trumps man's.

In the end, it's not who's dangerous or destructive you'd need to put away. It's everybody who, through their testimony of righteousness, assaults the fragile consciences of the power-hungry elite. We make 'em uncomfortable. We must be silenced!

kp
Offline In His Name  
#76 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2009 7:34:41 AM(UTC)
In His Name

OK, I know he doesn't fit the profile, but this was too good not to share

Quote:
Did Jesus actually reveal name of the 'antichrist'?
Viral video makes Hebrew word connection to latest White House occupant

Posted: July 30, 2009
9:50 pm Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

For centuries, many have wondered about the identity of a biblical leader who will do Satan the devil's bidding, trying to thwart the plans of Jesus Christ shortly before His prophesied return to Earth.

That character has come to be known as "the antichrist," even though the Bible never uses that word to describe any single person.

Now, after endless speculation suggesting Presidents John F. Kennedy, Franklin Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush could possibly be the End Times Bad Boy, there's a new viral video placing the current occupant of the White House into the club.

An American Christian has produced a brief film for YouTube that connects one statement by Jesus in the Gospel of Luke to President Barack Obama.

His 4-minute video focuses on the direct quote: "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." (Luke 10:18)

click on YouTube for video
Offline kp  
#77 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2009 12:32:13 PM(UTC)
kp

Just when I thought it was a dead issue...

Somebody's unearthed Obama's "smoking gun" birth certificate---in Kenya! I don't know if it's genuine, but it sure is interesting.
Check out the WND article at http://www.wnd.com/index...E.view&pageId=105764

kp
Offline bitnet  
#78 Posted : Sunday, August 2, 2009 11:15:21 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Something is definitely amiss when a person spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to prevent evidence that will support his case. There is just too much floating around Obama and this is just going to be a scandal that will cause further dichotomy between whites and coloureds and eventual segregation between people on an international scale. Should Taitz and the plaintiffs win, the consequences will break the USA even further and the fallout will have far reaching impact on economies and international politics. As for the poll question above, I think it should be rephrased to "Do you think Pres. Obama will bring about change for the better?" We all know he will bring change... and mostly for the worse, so all the 12 responses so far may be the same answer while the 13th is confused about the question!
Offline In His Name  
#79 Posted : Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:04:55 AM(UTC)
In His Name

kp wrote:
Just when I thought it was a dead issue...

Somebody's unearthed Obama's "smoking gun" birth certificate---in Kenya! I don't know if it's genuine, but it sure is interesting.
Check out the WND article at http://www.wnd.com/index...E.view&pageId=105764

kp

Dead?! This is just beginning to boil, Lou Dobbs has become the front runner of the issue simply by asking the question: "Why is this an issue?" Simple giving the question time on his broadcasts has gotten the left all over him.

My question is, what happens if it is proved that he was born elsewhere? The guy was elected by a majority. I predict race riots.

UserPostedImage from Townhall.com 8/5/9
Offline Matthew  
#80 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 11:26:29 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From Fox:

Quote:
U.S. Loan US$2 billion to Brazilian Oil Company

President Obama has opposed any expanded oil drilling off American shores largely on environmental grounds, turning a deaf ear to conservative cries of "Drill, Baby, Drill."

But now Obama may start hearing cries of "foul" after the U.S. Export-Import Bank promised Petrobras, Brazil's state-owned oil company, $2 billion in loan guarantees to help finance lucrative drilling off the shores of Rio De Janeiro.

Here's an interesting video clip (4:35) discussing how it would be more beneficial, economically and environmentally, for the US to invest it's money in the US, and drill locally, than send money to Brazil:

Two questions I have:
1) What's Obama's real motivation behind this deal?
2) How does George Soros fit into the picture?

PS: I would like this to be addressed on the YN Radio show but I don't want to bog Yada and KP down with what could be trivial matters, but since it's costing $2 billion and it could possibly lead to US sending money into Brazil rather than into OPEC, or at least lesson the demand for their oil, it could be something worthy to note.
Offline Matthew  
#81 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 11:56:02 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

*bump (my posts don't always register)
Offline Matthew  
#82 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2009 5:59:35 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

What do you guys reckon of Obama's address to school children today?

Here's the script (PDF file) of the 5 page long address: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/...6_09_09_obama_speech.pdf
Offline kp  
#83 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2009 6:30:41 AM(UTC)
kp

Mercifully innocuous, blessedly apolitical. Nothing I couldn't have said with a straight face---except of course for exulting in having come from a completely dysfunctional family situation. My youth was idyllic, and I was loved and nurtured by two parents. I guess that disqualifies me from presidential empathy.

kp
Offline Mike  
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2009 10:15:27 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Scary Stuff.

Obama to seal US-UN relationship

Barack Obama will cement the new co-operative relationship between the US and the United Nations this month when he becomes the first American president to chair its 15-member Security Council.

UN officials hope a climate change debate on September 22 will give fresh impetus to the search for a global climate deal at Copenhagen in December. There are also hopes a possible meeting between Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli prime minister, and Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian Authority president, that Mr Obama would host, could lead to a breakthrough about a timetable for Middle East peace.

ft.com/cms/s/0/7d0c7a3a-9ca4-11de-ab58-00144feabdc0.html
Offline Matthew  
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2009 11:58:48 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Mike wrote:
UN officials hope a climate change debate on September 22 will give fresh impetus to the search for a global climate deal at Copenhagen in December. There are also hopes a possible meeting between Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli prime minister, and Mahmoud Abbas, Palestinian Authority president, that Mr Obama would host, could lead to a breakthrough about a timetable for Middle East peace.

Interesting indeed, Mike!

If Obama only knew the consequences that this breakthrough will eventually reap!
Offline Heretic Steve  
#86 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 11:49:11 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Loved Joe Wilson's liar comment during BO's yaupin'. Too bad Wilson had to cave to pressure from the republican leadership and apologise. He should have told the rep's to go to hell.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline bitnet  
#87 Posted : Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:05:38 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Hahahaha! That was a hoot of a call! But it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black... not that Oh-bummer's not black... but you know what I mean. Things are certainly going to get very dark after that breakthrough!
Offline Matthew  
#88 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 2:38:20 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From BBC:

Quote:
Obama wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize

US President Barack Obama has been awarded the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize.

The Nobel Committee said he won it for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and co-operation between peoples".

The committee highlighted Mr Obama's efforts to support international bodies and promote nuclear disarmament.

Quote:
"Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future," the Norwegian committee said in a statement.

Quote:
Asked why the prize had been awarded to Mr Obama less than a year after he took office, Nobel Committee head Thorbjoern Jagland said: "It was because we would like to support what he is trying to achieve".

Hahaha...
Offline edStueart  
#89 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 4:10:53 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Quote:
The committee highlighted Mr Obama's efforts to support international bodies and promote nuclear disarmament.

This is so hypocritical on the part of the Nobel committee in that many, many more people have been killed in war by products made by Dynamit Nobel than have been killed by the two nuclear weapons used in war.

The best thing Nobel could do to promote peace is to shut down the parent company.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Bridget  
#90 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 9:06:29 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I remember the days when people received awards for actually accomplishing something

Imagine that.
Offline edStueart  
#91 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 9:24:12 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Bridget wrote:
I remember the days when people received awards for actually accomplishing something

That attitude will not go far around here, missy!

;-)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline kp  
#92 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2009 10:18:10 AM(UTC)
kp

Hey, don't knock it. This is a really exclusive club we've got here. I mean look who's in it: Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Yasser Arafat, Kofi Annan, Mikhail Gorabchev, Henry Kissinger... Basically, they're in love with ultra-liberal causes, socialist governments, new-world-order advocates, and Islamic interests. The only two Israelis on the list (Peres and Rabin) tried to sell their nation down the river. Interesting: Mohandas Gandhi didn't make the cut.

kp
Offline Yada  
#93 Posted : Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:26:31 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Obama addresses largest gay rights group
President Obama delivered a rousing speech Saturday night to the nation's largest gay rights group, praising the gay community for making strides in equal rights and pledging to deliver on major campaign promises that some say he's left on the back burner. full story
t1home.hrc.obama.pool.jpg
Offline bitnet  
#94 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 4:26:22 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Populist awards for popular people pretending to promote peaceful programmes. The Nobel Foundation is one of the greatest diversionary organisations that promotes a facade of humanistic values while their parent company continues to develop "tools" for the "betterment" of society. Other similar groups are charities for illnesses set up by big pharma. Instead of promoting total wellness, big pharma continues to exploit human weakness and trade people for profit. There is no cure, only an abatement of the symptoms and continuation of the illness. I think Obama is being set up for a big fall and all that is happening is just adding to the mountain that will disintegrate under his feet when the right time comes.
Offline kp  
#95 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 7:02:25 AM(UTC)
kp

I just love it when Yahweh shows me stuff I wasn't expecting to find. I'm currently working on a treatise on how God pictures Himself as light (one of seven such concepts). One of the ways light is delivered in scripture is in the form of lightning. So I wrote this:

Quote:
Although it’s not fully understood, it appears that lightning is a phenomenon caused by the forcible separation of charged particles in the atmosphere. If this is true, it’s one more in a long string of natural examples demonstrating Yahweh’s signature characteristic: that of being set apart—in common parlance, “holiness.” Think of it this way: within a thundercloud (the world), positively charged particles (Yahweh and His children) are constantly being separated from negatively charged particles (Satan’s kingdom). That’s a picture of the holiness, the “set-apartness,” to which we’re being called. The greater the imbalance, the more potential there is for a bolt of lightning to “announce” that this imbalance, this separation, has taken place. Maybe I’m extrapolating (or hallucinating), but it seems to me that every lightning strike is therefore a picture of the coming day when the dichotomy between good and evil, between Yahweh’s kingdom and the adversary’s, will be shown for what it is—with all of the appropriate sound and fury that goes with it. What we see in today’s world, a growing imbalance between positive and negative, between good and evil, will someday (someday soon) explode in a paroxysm of white-hot total separation. If I’m right about any of this, the fact that the world experiences something on the order of sixteen million lightning storms per year (the number of actual strikes is in the neighborhood of a thousand times a second, worldwide) should tell us something about Yahweh’s willingness to warn us of the coming spiritual storm far beyond what is reasonable or “fair.”

It was only after this that I discovered that the word for "lightning" in Hebrew is baraq. Coincidence? If you say so.

kp
Offline Matthew  
#96 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 7:39:17 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

That's realy interesting kp! What would you say about the fact that many lightning strikes come from heaven and discharge by touching the earth and in some cases splitting tress in two and causing fire? ;)

NASA estimate 25% of lightning strikes are cloud-to-ground while the other 75% is cloud-to-cloud or intracloud: http://science.nasa.gov/...nes/y2001/ast05dec_1.htm

Edited by user Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:14:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline In His Name  
#97 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2009 7:41:42 PM(UTC)
In His Name

kp wrote:
It was only after this that I discovered that the word for "lightning" in Hebrew is baraq. Coincidence? If you say so. kp

Wow, talk about your coincidence (or not), I left this thread and went directly to Drudge to find this :UserPostedImage

I got chills 8^o
Offline Matthew  
#98 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:15:43 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Great pic IHN!
Offline kp  
#99 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2009 3:16:45 PM(UTC)
kp

Okay, everybody: Check this out:

Scarier than usual.

kp

Edited by moderator Friday, October 16, 2009 10:10:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Matthew  
#100 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2009 5:05:42 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Wow kp! These UNers have really taken the Climate Change ball and run with it. Using it as a means to 1) create a world government, 2) transfer Western wealth to third world countries because of "climate debt," as if the West owes the poor countries because of pollution caused by the West, and 3) enforcement, in other words all countries will submit to the UN with no buyout clause.

It all makes sense now, Obama got given the Nobel Prize because they know that in return he'll sign over America's sovereignty to the UN.

I would like to know Yada's take on this!

Here's Obama's speech in regards to this UN Climate Change bill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQRlurd1-VE

Note: the video posted by kp's view count remains at 313 views, I wonder if there's influence from behind keeping the view count down.

Everyday I become more and more appreciative of having a relationship with Yahweh and because He has been so willing to share His love with me, wanting to spare me (us) from the coming Tribulation.