logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bridget  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009 2:35:08 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Is YY going to be made available in book form?
(Same question about The Owner's Manual & Future History)

Or, is it already?

:)
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009 5:35:34 PM(UTC)
kp

To correct the record, FH has never seen print, nor has TOM (which isn't actually finished yet--Vol II is still a work in progress). I would love to see them in book form but self publishing is a colossal pain. Yada and I did that with Tea With Terrorists and In The Company, as well as Prophet of Doom. It's nice to have a "book" in your hands, but the process is just too expensive for the average guy to manage. That being said, I understand Yada (who's not your average guy) is planning at some point to publish YY as a limited-run five volume set. I have no plans to print FH or TOM---But if any of you guys know of a publisher who's interested in printing the truth and doesn't care about his bottom line...

kp
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 1:04:34 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I initially copied to MS Word and then formated as desired, but I realise the current PDF versions are a good size and easy on the eyes. So what I do now is I print out each chapter using the PDF files, I print-out on front and back to save space, and once I manage to get around to printing every chapter out I intend to put them into a spiral binder. But yes, I do agree with most, a book (paperback for me) version would be good, nice for the bookshelf and easy to travel with.
Offline Bridget  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 5:41:10 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Okay....on the lookout for fabulous publishers for truth. :)
If I win the lottery, you'll be hearing from me! ha
for now....back to reading..~
Offline In His Name  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 6:34:01 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Is there an electronic format available somewhere? I read primarily on my palm device using mobipocket. Currently I have to copy and paste to create a word doc, then drop that into the mobipocket software. Do-able, but time consuming.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 8:20:54 AM(UTC)
kp

Shoot, InHisName, you shoulda told me. I'd be happy to email you the Word docs on anything I've written. Just contact me at email@futuretruth.net and tell me what you need. Naturally, that goes for everybody on the Forum; my only request is that you don't sell them (as if anybody would pay for this stuff). Can't speak for Yada, of course, so this applies only to FH and TOM.

kp
Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 8:51:25 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I would never think of abusing this gift KP! Thank you for the offer, I will contact you.

As for value, to me these writings by you and Yada have been of uncalculable value.

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 9:41:13 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
In His Name wrote:
I would never think of abusing this gift KP! Thank you for the offer, I will contact you.

As for value, to me these writings by you and Yada have been of uncalculable value.

Hear, hear!
Offline Bridget  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 10:01:21 AM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

kp: "as if anybody would pay for this stuff"

That's just crazy talk.
Offline Theophilus  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2009 5:39:44 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I find it easier to read printed text than electronic. I've copied POD, FH, TOM (vol 1) and what has been been made available of YY and TOM (vol 2) to Word and printed these out. I've managed to fit each into its' own binder except YY which I have divided between two with Books I to III in one and IV to VII in the second. This works out to separate old Covenant and Renewed Covenant YY amplification / commentaries. While I currently have TOM in two smaller binders I'll need to see how much larger WMM (What Maimonides Missed) grows to before I can determine whether it / they can be reasonably fit into a single large binder. Having enjoyed Ken's writing for some time now I'm guessing two binders will be needed before it's complete. These currently fill most of a bookshelf and if I were to add binders for Yada and KP's other two books would likely fill the shelf nicely.
Offline Robert9876  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:00:34 AM(UTC)
Robert9876

Okay, so I know this is kindof an old topic, but what about putting it on Amazon's Kindle system?

(for those who don't know, Kindle is an electronic "book ipod" so to speak, with VERY nice, somehow printed paper quality screen, and you can store alot of books on them).

Now, of course, I don't know how many people with Kindle's could HANDLE the truth, but it's a thought at least...
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes