logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 10:35:26 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Can't believe I'm watching this but I noticed one particular thing Mr Hinn said when accusing the Florida Outpouring: Just because it's aired on Christian television, it does not mean it is God. I'm sorry to be so blunt, I think sometimes they air those things to get an offering. I'm sick and tired of it. Quite using the air-waves with a lie to raise money!

I don't want to advertise his website here but there are many on it articles concerning giving, especially in regards to giving financially over and above a tithing amount, then on their donation page it says Plant your most generous seedtime-and-harvest offering now as an act of faith.

I don't like to accuse people because I'm never sure if they are chosen by God or not? For example, I know some of Benny Hinn's messages to be very errant, but yet it seems as if he leads many people to the Messiah. Do you guys think God uses Benny Hinn, Todd Bentley, etc. to bring people to Him? I found the Messiah through people who follow the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) movement, I know it wasn't really them but it was Yahuweh answering my cry to find Him, he used them to bring me home. They still seem to follow the NAR movement. How far away from the truth must a person before one can label them a false prophet?