logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 8, 2008 4:14:12 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yada has just finished: Salah – Freedom. Please post your suggestions, corrections, typos, etc. here to this thread and I`ll pass them along.

Thanks.
File Attachment(s):
AB 02 Salah - Freedom.doc (254kb) downloaded 35 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:40:58 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yada just sent this update to the chapter to our webmaster:

Quote:
I was doing some checking on the DSS and found several significant ommisions from the Masoretic which prompted me to write the following addition to the chapter. I also made a number of other corrections based upon the DSS.

Of particular relevance to this audience, the Egyptian mother-earth goddess Hathor (later known as Isis—the queen throne-goddess of magical powers and healing), who was the mother of Ra, and who was seen as the Queen of Heaven, was depicted as a snake in addition to a golden calf. By this second miracle, Yahuweh demonstrated that the Mother of God and Queen of Heaven ideology was a myth. But more than this, Ma'at, the Egyptian goddess who personified truth, justice, and order, was represented by a scepter (depicted as a shepherd's staff) and an ankh (a cross with an oval disk). These were the primary symbols of the pharaoh's political and religious authority, and now they were being torn asunder.

Speaking of myths being torn asunder, the Masoretic Text, which serves as the basis for all English bible translations, is unreliable. Beginning with Exodus 7:18, and including Exodus 8:4, 8:23, 9:5, 9:19 and 10:2, entire paragraphs of Scripture were removed by the Masoretes circa 1000 CE. In each case, the paleo-Hebrew 2nd-century BCE scrolls discovered in the caves northwest of the Dead Sea, document Yahuweh's detailed description of what He wanted Moseh and Aharown to convey to pharaoh.

So that you know their history, and recognize their agenda, the Hebrew word mesorah refers to the "transmission of a tradition"—in this case, the basis of Rabbinical Judaism. The Masoretes were dedicated to justifying rabbinical superiority over the Levites, to eliminating all references to Yahuweh, to concealing and corrupting Messianic prophecies which confirmed Yahushua's claims, and to justifying the authority of the Oral Law as conceived in the Babylonian Talmud (circa 500 CE), the Midrashim (analysis of hidden textual secrets first written in the 2nd-century CE), and Halakah (rabbinical religious and civil law comprised of 613 mitzvot first conceived by Rabbi Simeon ben Azzai in the 2nd-century CE, and codified by the Rambam Maimonides (d. 1204 CE)). The Masoretes were devotees of Rabbi Akiva (d. 135 CE), the father of Rabbinical Judaism, and the man directly responsible for the destruction of Jerusalem, the murder of over one million Jews, the salting of the land, and the nearly 2,000-year Diaspora in Europe. As a technical term, masorah means "to apply diacritic markings in the text of the Hebrew Tanakh, while adding marginal and textual notes on the vocalization and substitution of names and words."

These considerable omissions from the book of Exodus, and their heavy-handed copyediting of the book of Isaiah, serve as proof that their work cannot be trusted. And that means that we must always be circumspect when it comes to their diacritic marks, which serve to vocalize the Hebrew text. Other Hebrew words which can be formed from the same set of consonant-vowels must always be considered as we study the Word of God.

Returning to the Exodus account, at this time Yahuweh told Moseh to strike the waters of the Nile with his staff, turning them into blood. Beyond the redemptive symbolism of blood in the shadow of the first Passover, by striking the Nile, Moseh was demonstrating that he had power over the Egyptian god of the Nile, life, and fertility—Hapi.

File Attachment(s):
AB 02 Salah - Freedom.doc (258kb) downloaded 14 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Theophilus  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 15, 2008 10:20:09 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I finally completed a first pass on the new version of the chapter and have a few possible items and a few questions.

Page 7

Quote:
Yahweh presented this historical review for us so that we might appreciate what He is saving us from. And that would be compulsory service for the benefit of the elite establishment, most especially beguiling clerics and kings. God is rescuing us from the oppression of religion and politics. “They placed (sym – appointed) over (‘al) them (hu’) political and military officials (sar), madmen who inflicted forced labor (mas – insane individuals possessed by evil spirits who were imposed as taskmasters over them as vassal slaves on behalf of a lord, compelling serfdom), for the purpose of (ma’an) oppressing and suppressing (‘anah hem) – mistreating them and making their lives miserable through affliction) in (ba) slavery (siblowt – forced labor, compulsory service, into bearing burdens against their will).” (Exodus 1:11)

Delete “)” after: ‘anah hem)

Page 9

Quote:
“When Pharaoh heard of this, he sought to kill Moseh. But Moseh fled (barah – ran away and escaped) from the presence of Pharaoh and settled in the land of the Midyan (midyan – tribe living in northwestern Arabia), living near a well.” (Exodus 2:15) While the Midian king was accepting and gracious, these Arabs would not always remain so. Midyan means “contentious and quarrelsome,” which is what they would become 1,200 years later under the influence of Muhammad, Allah, and Islam. But for now, it is sufficient to know that Moseh was in the land we call Saudi Arabia—the personal estate of the Saud warlords. And that’s important because this is where he would return to receive the Torah.

Page 7 determined this first Passover occurred in 1447 BCE. Muhammad began his terrorist raids shortly after his arrival in Medina. According to POD:

The 1000-Year Wrong:
Quote:
622 CE: Following the embarrassments of the Satanic Verses and hallucinogenic Night's Journey aboard the flying ass, the wannabe prophet Muhammad was run out of Mecca. In his meeting with 12 warlords from Yathrib, today's Medina at a waddi called Aqaba, the first Muslims "Pledge to wage war against all mankind," and the Islamic Era officially began. (See the "Satan's Bargain" and "Delusions of Grandeur" chapters of Prophet of Doom).
623 CE: Muslims drew first blood, killing one Meccan and kidnapping another at Nakhla. They plundered their caravan and brought the booty back to Muhammad. (See "The Pedophile Pirate" chapter of Prophet of Doom).

Adding 1447BCE + 623CE = 2,070 years rather than 1,200 years later?

Page 15 Maybe change Moses to Moseh in the Exodus 3:1 passage:

Quote:
Yahushua is portrayed as the “Good Shepherd,” so…“Moses existed as (hayah – became and lived as) a shepherd (ra’ah – one who tends to and cares for a flock) with the sheep (tso’n – flock) of his father-in-law (hoten) Yithrow (abundance), the Midyan priest. He led (nahag – guided) his sheep to the end (‘ahar) of the desert wilderness (midbar – barren wasteland) and came (bow’ – arrived) upon (‘el) Horeb (horeb – desolate sword), the mountain (har) of God (‘elohym).” (Exodus 3:1) And that would mean that Mount Horeb, the place where Yahuweh introduced Himself to Moseh, and were God revealed the Torah, is in Arabia—near the northeastern shore of the Gulf of Aqaba.

Page 24 add “of” to King “of” Egypt:
Quote:

Recognizing that Moseh had a speech impediment, Yahuweh tried to be reassuring: “And they will listen and respond to (sama’ – hear and pay attention to) the sound of your voice (qowl ‘atah), and to your arrival (wa bow’ ‘atah), and the elders of the Children of Yisra’el will go to the king (melek – political and religious dictator) Egypt and say (‘amar – speak these words and tell him), ‘Yahuweh (yahuweh), God (‘elohym) of the Hebrews (‘Ibryym) has met (qarah – held a meeting) with (‘al – among and on behalf of) us (nahu). Please (na’) let us go out, walking a three-day path (halak derek saloset yowmym – walk out of here following a route which will require three days) into (ba) the (ha) desert (midabar – wasteland, barren wilderness, and lifeless place) to offer a sacrifice (zabah – slaughter a sacrificial lamb) to (la – according to and on behalf of) Yahuweh (yahuweh), our (nahu) God (‘elohym).” (Exodus 3:18) This has been precisely worded to convey a vital message.

On the same page I have an old quibble regarding calendar conversions. It appears to me that the dates from Heb-Cal are off when going back this early and virtually every other source I find without such a disclaimer would add two to dates they use in 33 CE. Therefore I suggest adding two to the Gregorian dates of YY commonly renders such as:

Quote:
This represents the same three days the Messiyah Yahushua would suffer on our behalf fulfilling Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits on April 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, in 33 CE.

Page 29 Question regarding the rendering of Yabasah as in Exodus 4:9:
Quote:
that which is withered and dried up (yabasah – desolate and lifeless, forsaken).” (Exodus 4:9)

Is this the same word in Book one when discussing seperating waters from "dry ground" was determined to be a name for the Advesary?

Page 31
Similarly I was wondering if Aharown’s name does indeed convey the two differing meanings in Exodus 4:14 and 4:30:

Quote:
‘Aharown (‘aharown – freewill or choice)
and
Quote:
“Aharown (‘aharown – source of light)
respectively?

Page 46 Exodus 10:7 Passage, should

Quote:
How long “with” this be a snare

be changed to

Quote:
How long “will” this be a snare
?

I hope this feedback is helpful.

Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2008 4:23:35 PM(UTC)
Yada

I just got this message from Yada:

Quote:
Here is the Salah chapter with all of MZ's and T's corrections.

Yada
File Attachment(s):
AB 02 Salah - Freedom.doc (259kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
Offline agat0r  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 2, 2009 2:59:43 AM(UTC)
agat0r

"Ya’aqob was the younger twin of Yshaq, "

I thought Jacob was the younger twin brother of Essau. Surprised no one caught this, as it is right in the beginning. I'll run over the rest later. Thanks guys for doing the leg work for me(us).
If ya aint a Gator, you must be Gator bait.
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Friday, January 2, 2009 7:09:50 AM(UTC)
Yada

I passed along your comments to Yada. This was his response:

Quote:
Ya'aqob and Esau were twins born to Yshaq, with Y being the younger of the two. So, while the sentence is correct, I've changed my copy to "born to" rather than "of."

Yada
Offline shalom82  
#7 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2009 7:55:58 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
"Chin of China"

It might be more recognizable if it was written as Qin (according to the official system of pinyin).

YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline agat0r  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2009 4:15:58 AM(UTC)
agat0r

"Ya’aqob was the younger twin of Yshaq, " was fine. I now realize that I was simply reading it wrong. I don't know why I saw it the way I did, but I think the second law of thermodynamics has something to do with it.....and why are they printing things with such small fonts these days? Sorry nonetheless

If ya aint a Gator, you must be Gator bait.