logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Devildog  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 5:56:22 PM(UTC)
Devildog

Here's the question: where do they all fit in? There is clearly "something" out there. There are too many eyewitness reports, footage and even NASA videos, to toss aside and ignore. Therefore, I was wondering, where do they all fit in-in scripture? What are they? Any thoughts? "Signs from the sky"?

Edited by user Saturday, July 28, 2007 11:40:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline shohn  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2007 7:22:50 PM(UTC)
shohn

I'm not sure where this fits in scripturally, but there are plenty of groups, web sites, etc. that associate UFOs with various atlantean theories, some try to tie it to Genesis, and some argue that the Sons of God, and comments such as there were "giants in those days" from Genesis. I saw one site that proposed that these Sons of God are actually the demons that mated with human women (mentioned in Enoch as well I think) and then were banished and plan to come back and invade in the end days. Fun stuff.

Another interesting one I've heard tries to tie the various ziggurats, pyramids, etc. into geometric shapes that supposedly could only be recognized as a pattern when seen from space. I honestly don't know if there is any creedence to any of these things, but it would be an interesting exercise to plot out the coordinates of the various pyramids, ancient wonders (e.g., stone henge), etc. using google maps or equivalent. I think Nasa offers a tool for doing stuff like this somewhere.

Through the small world paradox, I'd imagine you could talk to some people about this and try to figure out whether they are just wanting attention or if they seem to have genuniely seen this sort of stuff. I've got only one friend who claims to have seen something weird / UFOish, but its not like he made it into a big deal. Yeah, we saw a UFO, annoying UFOs always showing up when we go camping.

One other interesting thing I've found is here -> http://occult-advances.o...images/lang/aborigen.jpg

It kinda looks "alienish" or devilish. ...

I don't think the guy put his source for that picture, but he says it was painted by aborigenes thousands of years ago. Spooky stuff.

--
Shohn of Texas
Offline Devildog  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:12:23 AM(UTC)
Devildog

OK. I tried posting here twice, and I got an "error" message and both times my post was erased into cyberspace. I am losing the mood LOL
Thanks for posting in this barren location Shohn. I am a little surprised that no one else has responded here. I won't repeat my thoughts for the third time but my quick synopsis is simply; I feel it is silly to ignore the mountain of evidence. Plus I wanted to see what was thought about them possibly being "signs from the sky" described as end times events.

Here is what Ken has to say in FH:

"Great signs from heaven" means pretty much what it sounds like: unusual and unmistakable omens appearing in the sky, visible portents of extraordinary events that transcend the common course of nature. These could take the form of unprecedented meteor showers, unexpected comets, or perhaps aurora borealis style phenomena in latitudes farther south than usual, due to a rapidly deteriorating magnetic field--a precursor to a reversal of the earth’s magnetic poles (something that has happened before during the planet’s history). Whatever these events turn out to be, it should be noted that of all the signs heralding the Last Days, this is the only one that isn’t already here. "

How do we know Luke wasn't speaking of what we call UFO's?

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:27:40 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Devildog wrote:
OK. I tried posting here twice, and I got an "error" message and both times my post was erased into cyberspace. I am losing the mood LOL
Thanks for posting in this barren location Shohn. I am a little surprised that no one else has responded here. I won't repeat my thoughts for the third time but my quick synopsis is simply; I feel it is silly to ignore the mountain of evidence. Plus I wanted to see what was thought about them possibly being "signs from the sky" described as end times events.

Here is what Ken has to say in FH:

"Great signs from heaven" means pretty much what it sounds like: unusual and unmistakable omens appearing in the sky, visible portents of extraordinary events that transcend the common course of nature. These could take the form of unprecedented meteor showers, unexpected comets, or perhaps aurora borealis style phenomena in latitudes farther south than usual, due to a rapidly deteriorating magnetic field--a precursor to a reversal of the earth’s magnetic poles (something that has happened before during the planet’s history). Whatever these events turn out to be, it should be noted that of all the signs heralding the Last Days, this is the only one that isn’t already here. "

How do we know Luke wasn't speaking of what we call UFO's?

actually - I have been thinking a lot about this since you posted the topic... and the scripture just came to me about "signs in the sky"

He could have been speaking about UFO's because the are "unidentified flying objects". With the case for aliens... I used to be very open to the idea that somewhere there might be life, I mean, its a big place, Yahuweh is huge... im sure he could have relationship with us all...

But as I got to know Yahuweh more, it just seemed less likely. dunno :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline agat0r  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2009 8:28:02 AM(UTC)
agat0r

Quote:
He could have been speaking about UFO's because the are "unidentified flying objects".

Has anyone spoke about the "UFO" captured by CNN at the inauguration? I believe Nimrod was just circumcised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsaVAPIdrFU
If ya aint a Gator, you must be Gator bait.
Offline theHessian  
#6 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2009 10:46:02 AM(UTC)
theHessian

I, for the record, think that there are UFOs, but I consider them to be 100% demonic.

Look up the paranormal section here. read the first article that comes up.

this stuff is dangerous, know about it, and stay where it's safe.

Yahshua's peace be with you.

theHessian
Offline Heretic Steve  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:22:36 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

I believe there are "ufo's" in the strictest sense of the term, (unidentified flying objects). But I can assure everyone that there are NO "ET's"/aliens/"martians"/ etc. And btw, demons are spirits and don't need life-support/transport systems such as spaceships.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Matthew  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:56:36 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Heretic Steve wrote:
I believe there are "ufo's" in the strictest sense of the term, (unidentified flying objects).

Haha, good one!
Offline edStueart  
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:29:04 AM(UTC)
edStueart

theHessian wrote:
I, for the record, think that there are UFOs, but I consider them to be 100% demonic.

That would explain quite a few things:

Trans/Superlumnial speeds...
Lack of RADAR return (not showing up on RADAR)...
Changing ("shimmering") color...
"Impossible" acceleration (spiritual beings would be uneffected by "g" forces)...
Visible to some people, but not others, during a specific event...

This is actually the most reasonable explaination I have ever come across.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!