logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BiynaYahu  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 7:37:21 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

I was just wondering if Yada was aware of this challenge. I believe I remember him mentioning something about receiving many such offers, and has stated he ignores them as a waste of time. I don't mean to imply that he should accept this challenge. I am simply wondering if he is aware of it. I found it whilst randomly searching through the google results of the name YAHUWEH.

http://muslim-responses...._Challenge_to_Yada_Winn_

Anyway I thought it was an interesting challenge. Although It's fairly irrelevant seeing as Yada made his argument in Prophet of Doom. So, if he really wants to challenge Yada he should write a rebuttal to that.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline shalom82  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 7:46:39 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I wonder if they would have the moderator in their pocket like they did Mike Gallagher...
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2008 11:40:39 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Why bother debating with them? Even if I knew more than Yada I certainly would not want to engage them in a debate as it really serves nobody but profits the showman. Let them respond in writing to Yada's books if they want to. Better still, let them find Ali Sina and invite him to a debate first. They may say Yada is an infidel who does not understand their religion and twists words but they cannot say the same about Ali Sina.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.