logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bridget  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 5:50:08 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
"As a quick aside, whenever you see a circle in a religious environment, you can be assured that its origins are from satanic sun- and moon-god worship. Examples are: Eucharist wafers, the Vatican’s courtyard, church domes, halos, yarmulkes, Christmas wreaths, the Egyptian ankh, Stonehenge, the United Nations and Olympic flags, as well as circles around any religious cross."

I copied and pasted this.
I don't understand. Why is a CIRCLE a bad thing???

Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:40:10 PM(UTC)
kp

It isn't that circles per se are bad, Bridget. But when they are used as religious symbols, they invariably---somewhere back in their history---represent the sun god. Sun worship is a basic and fundamental component of the original false religion---the cult of Babylon: Tammuz was worshiped as the "sun god," the conquerer of winter, born in late December---the prototype for virtually all false Messiahs. Satan loves to blend paganism with the worship of the true God: it's one of his primary tools, one Yahshua specifically warned us about in Revelation 2. Another "circle" instance I ran across: the dragon venerated in the far East is often associated with a magical pearl (a circle in two dimensional representation) that gives him the ability to fly through the air, according to the legends.

kp