logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 8/23/2282 2:05:48 PM(UTC) goodtree  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 12:54:27 PM(UTC)
goodtree

First of all, Greetings in the name of Yahushua!

I am a new member and I would like to thank all those responsible for the Hebrew and Greek word studies and amplification of the Scriptures that is so apparent in Yada Yahweh's books. Todah, Yada, if you are the one, who puts forth such an effort and did such wonderful work. I have enjoyed reading them immensely!

This morning I read the Chapter "Ga'al". It is a wonderful chapter! "Ga'al" makes many things about Yahushua's sojourn on the earth as our Passover Lamb take on their true intended meanings! I was particurlarily interested in the word study of YashaYahu (Isaiah) 53. I would like to humbly offer some insights into what I consider the most solemn and Qadosh truths about Yahushua's sojourn on earth that I or anyone else will ever write or will ever speak of!

In YashaYahu 53:4 and 53:8 the use of the transliterated Hebrew words, choliy, makob, nagua or naga, naka, anah, and nega have been glossed over and misunderstood for centuries! This incredibly important and incredibly strange report that YashaYahu was instructed to write by Yahuah so that all Yah's children would recognize, understand, and embrace the "real Yahushua"! Much of what YashaYahu was trying to convey about Yahushua has been misunderstood and continues to be rationalized away by scholars, preachers, Torah teachers, and the masses, who depend solely on their teachings. In Yada Yahweh Yada says that things that are new and unfamiliar don't sell with the vast majority of good people, even if the new and unfamiliar are true and vital. Yada says that every marketing executive knows that principle of sales very well! The truth about the words that YashaYahu wrote about our MessiYah in YashaYahu 53 paints a most solemn and heart-breaking picture, very heart-breaking and very qodesh indeed! The message that YashaYahu wrote makes my love for Yahushua go off-the-charts! I am not fully able to grasp or put into words the kind of love that Abba, Yahuah and Son, Yahushua has for the people they named Yisra'el!

YashaYahu said that Yahushua was despised and rejected by men. Why was Yahushua despised so much considering Yahushua healed tens of thousands directly or indirectly through His Talmidim? Yahushua raised the dead; healed the blind from birth, and healed those suffering TZARA'AT, the Living Death (known in error today as Leprosy)! Why was HE so despised and so loathed with contempt by so many? Why did YashaYahu say that people would hide their faces (phrase associated with Tzara'at) from our beloved MessiYah? Why did YashaYahu say that Yahushua experienced our sicknesses, diseases (#2483), and our mental and physical pains (makob) by first hand experience? Remember that Yahuah refers to Yisrael (including us) without the covering of Yahushua in YashaYahu Chapter 1 as Sick, Plagued (naga) with putrifying, deacying sores from head to toe! Ever since Adam and Hawwah touched (naga or nagua #5060) the fruit from the Mixed Tree, The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, mankind has been sick and dying from the Inside Out with Tzara'at, the Living Death, death mixed with life! Spiritually Adam and Hawwah were dying inside out, while they lived and walked on this earth! It has been the same for all the sons of Adam born ever since! Inside spiritually Adam and Hawwah were dying from Tzara'at, Yah's plague and recompense for sin and rebellion. After Adam and Eve touched the Mixed tree and before Yahushua's, suffering, Passover sacrifice, and Resurrection, their lives were tainted, marred, UNCLEAN, DEFILED, CORRUPTED; death mixed with Life, everyday moving closer to physical death and then ultimate death! As a result they could no longer stay in the Gan Eden before the face of Yahuah!

So Adam and Hawwah left the Garden of Paradise sick spiritually with Tzara'at, the Living Death, just as we all have been! But they (just as we do) had a Hope and a Promise of redemption from Yahuah and His Debar, Yahushua! We all were at one time sick and dying inside before we embraced Yahuah's Lifeline, our Passover Lamb, Yahushua! Now all true followers of Yah are healed of our tzara'at (inside out) and that salvation will be complete and our healing complete, when Yahushua returns and we are esteemed inside out! Then we will be able to return to the Gan Eden as members of Yahuah's family of elohim!

What YashaYahu tries to tell all of us is that Yahushua was stricken (nagua or naga), yes, stricken or plagued (nagua or naga) with our rightful Tzara'at! Did you get that? Your Tzara'at and my Tzara'at were carried literally by Yahushua by His own free will! Yahushua appeared, UNCLEAN, defiled, plagued, and cursed! Tens of thousands loathed Yahushua because they judged Him by His outward physical appearance, which appeared to be defiled, Unclean, marred more than any man's ever, and extremely unpleasant to look at! Those, who received Yahushua were generally the poor and the needy, who were able to look past Yahushua's marred and corrupted physical appearance! Instead they were able to focus on the miracles that Yahushua was doing, the wisdom and authority of His teachings, and the splendor and majesty of His wonderful heart! When the Day of Yahuah arrives and there is no longer time to repent (shub), the very first Plague (Bowl Judgment #1, Revelation 16) that Yahuah strikes (nagua or naga) the wicked and unrepentant souls of this earth with is the Nega, plague, tzara'at! Tzara'at is their just reward, since they did not embrace Yahushua's offer to carry the nega of Tzara'at for them, as all true followers of Yahuah will have! Yahushua carried my plague and your plague (nega #5061) of tzara'at! Yahuah was pleased to smite (nakah # 5221) and strike (naga or nagua #5060) Yahushua in our behalf as part of Yah's redemption Plan for us! Yahushua was broken and crushed (daka #1792) in our behalf as He carried our rightly deserved punishment in His fleshly body! Yahushua suffered mental and physical pain, agony, and affliction (makob #4341)! As Hebrews (Ibrim) #5 says Yahushua learnt obedience from His suffering! We all are challenged to do the same. In fact sufferings are the catalyst that Yahuah most often uses to humble, break, crush, and bring us back to HIM with contrite hearts! Of course Yahushua finished His mission by sacrificing His life hanging on a tree! Yahuah laid the nega of Tzara'at on Yahushua, when Yahushua healed the Tzara (leper) as Yahushua descended the Mountain after His teaching called the Sermon on the Mount! Yahushua said, "I am Willing! Taher! Taher! Be Clean! Be Clean!" From that time on Yahushua could no longer enter the cities and towns openly! Why? Because Yahushua appeared to be a metzora, an afflicted one carrying the nega tzara'at! Yahushua's sufferings are written in the Davidic Psalms, the Thanksgiving Psalms of the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as MattiYahu, Mark, Luke, and John! Yahushua did plea to Abba Yahuah daily in agony and torment as He suffered our Living Death, nega tzara'at! In Psalms 56 Yahushua asked Yahuah to, "Put my tears in your bottle"! For Yahuah alone knew why this was happening to Yahushua the way it was! Yes, Yahuah alone knew the plan in its fullness and why the Tzara'at was necessary that Yahushua carried! Hanging on the tree was horrific and the culmination of nearly three and a half years of Yahushua's suffering with our nega, our plague! Day after agonizing day, the tzara'at worsened! By the end Yahushua appeared marred and defiled more than any man ever! That's what YashaYahu said in YashaYahu 52:14. Yahushua could barely walk; that's why Yahushua needed to ride the colt, not walk into Yahrushalem! Yahushua's talmidim even had to set Yahushua on that colt because Yahushua could not get on it by Himself! Early on in Yahushua's ministry, John the Immerser sent two of his followers to reaffirm that Yahushua was indeed the Messiah of Yisrael! Doesn't that strike you as odd considering John had immersed Yahushua in the not too distant past and even seen the heavens opened and heard Yahuah affirm Yahushua from the heavens! Ask yourself, what had changed? Obviously what had changed was Yahushua's outward physical appearance had degraded tremendously, since John had last seen Him! They had heard reports of Yahushua's miracles, but had also heard of Yahushua's seemingly UNCLEAN and even grotesque physical appearance resulting from the plague! After Yahushua healed the Gadarene, who was overcome with a legion of unclean spirits, the Scripture says that the whole town came out to SEE Yahushua! But then quite abruptly the Scriptures say that the towns people were terrified and asked Yahushua to leave their coasts immediately! Why so terrified? Why after such a miracle would they immediately ask Yahushua to leave! Why? Why? Why? Again it was obviously the nega tzara'at!

In Luke 4 when Yahushua returned to His hometown Natzareth and read on the Shabbat, why were the people thinking to themselves, "Physician heal yourself"! Those people were astonished because Yahushua appeared to be stricken (naga) with Tzara'at and they knew that in Nahum that Yahushua was reported to have healed people with Tzara'at, which was believed to be Yah's retribution for sin, rebellion, and lashon hara (slander and wicked speech)! So those people were thinking heal yourself just as you did those with Tzara'at at Nahum that we've been hearing about! Mary the sister of Lazarus annointed Yahushua's head, body, and feet with Spikenard! Spikenard had very arromatic and medicinal properties. The Spikenard that Mary applied was extremely soothing to Yahushua's wounds and the mollifying ointment covered up the odor of Yahushua's decaying flesh! Mary was so thankful and loved Yahushua so much that she did not care at all about how Yahushua looked or how much that Spikenard cost! Nothing mattered to Mary, but giving Yahushua a few moments of soothing relief! What a woman! Remember, Mary Magdelene at the resurrection tomb, why didn't Mary recognize Yahushua and actually mistake Him for the Gardener? The answer is simple! Again because Mary had never seen Yahushua without the wounds, marks, lesions, and decaying flesh that characterized Tzara'at, she was fooled by Yahushua's resurrected appearance! Mary had never seen Yahushua without the plague, nega, which made Him almost indiscernable as a man according to YashaYahu 52!

These examples take on a new light and a new perspective, after one knows what YashaYahu was trying to report, warn, tell, communicate, and prepare us for concerning the future Lamb!

What kind of MessiYah do we have? Yahushua was willing to suffer the nega, tzara'at for us so that we would not have to suffer it on the Day of Yahuah! Yahushua was hated by the religious establishment, who plotted relentlessly to kill Yahushua from the beginning! Yahushua suffered humilation, rejection, betrayal, loathing, oppression, taunts, the hiding of the face, beating, and finally a death hanging on a cursed tree! What a Yahushua we have! Who is like Yahushua?

Remember Yahushua's pattern:

ESTEEMED and CLEAN;
then humbled, broken, and Seemingly UNCLEAN for US, TAMAH, TAMAH with our TZARA'AT;
then CLEAN, TAHER, TAHER and ESTEEMED again with YAHUAH!

Remember the pattern for All the followers of Yah:

Created to be CLEAN;
Fallen, UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN, TAMAH, TAMAH and DYING with the LIVING DEATH,
then REDEEMED by the LAMB,
CLEANSED, REFINED and made QODESH, set apart CLEAN, CLEAN, TAHER, TAHER,
And soon to be ESTEEMED with YAHUSHUA

I hope that this narrative about Yahushua will be followed up on by everyone with a zealous and loving heart for Yahuah and Yahushua! I have written two books about Yahushua, which can be obtained absolutely FREE as hard copies or read online FREE just as Yada Yahweh! The books are called "Tears in a Bottle" and "Let My People Go" and each can be read on the web site thetearsinabottle.com

There is also a "Tears in a Bottle" 3 Part Video, which can be accessed from the web site!

Thanks again for the Yada Yahweh website. May Yahuah bless you all!

WB
Offline BiynaYahu  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 2, 2008 3:45:56 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Welcome brother,

May YAH shine his light upon you, and reveal himself to you as never before. I think that your point is proven and summed up by this simple statement here from Yasha'YAHUW taken from Ga'al in Yada Yahweh:

"He was despised, regarded with contempt, and considered despicable, vile and worthless, rejected, and forsaken, neglected, deserted, and refused by mankind, a man of pain, and suffering physical affliction, and emotional anguish, sorrow and grief, and one who personally knew, could relate to, and empathize with, was intimately familiar and acquainted with sickness, wounds and affliction, grief, and disease. We hid, turned away our faces, and presence from Him."

Your loving brother,
Mike
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 3:39:54 AM(UTC)
kp

I've rarely seen such a blatant case of "taking the ball and running with it" that "goodtree" presents in his "Tears in a bottle" thesis. This is, in a nutshell, that Yahshua suffered from leprosy, which is why He was "despised and rejected...." Never mind the fact that He walked the streets of Israel for years and didn't ever announce that He was "unclean." Never mind that He taught in synagoges and the very Temple, in close proximity to the people. But perhaps the most damning evidence against this harebrained thesis is the Torah. In The Owner's Manual, chapter 15: "Ritual Purity" I analyzed what leprosy means, and it's far more than being inordinately unattractive on a physical level. In Mitzvah #565 and following, the subject is discussed in detail.

Quote:
As we have come to expect, there is more to the “law of leprosy” than merely preventing physical disease from spreading. The picture is that of preventing spiritual sickness from proliferating. Let’s begin by identifying the players, in symbolic terms. Aaron plays the role of Yahshua, our ultimate High Priest. His “sons” are believers who have been given access to the throne of grace through Christ’s sacrifice. Israel here represents humanity at large—we who have been created and invited to reciprocate Yahweh’s love. And the “leprous sore” is anything that is not consistent with God’s perfect plan for mankind—estrangement, falsehood, heresy, idolatry, error—of which there are many varieties (no fewer than a dozen different skin maladies are listed in the first 46 verses of Leviticus 13).

kp

Offline BiynaYahu  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2008 6:54:49 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Blessings everyone,

May our dad glorify himself amongst us continually. Upon second appraisal, I believe that I spoke too quickly in my last post, and without thinking. It's obvious that the disease, and sickness which he personally knew, could relate to, and empathize with, was intimately familiar, and acquainted with was the disease of sin, and the sickness of self-will. Also, that he was regularly amongst those suffering from physical ills, and torments. I mean kp said it in his statement. If he appeared unclean they simply would not have let him into the synagogues.

Your loving brother,
Mike
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 4, 2008 11:56:38 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Our Messiah was in the best of health when He walked this earth 2,000 years ago. He may not have taken the best Greco-Roman looks and may have looked ordinary among His people but He was definitely in the pink of health and without blemish physically. His body need not have been inflicted with the sores of those He cured as His power is far, far more powerful than that. Transference of pain and disease is simply a pagan belief and is practiced in many cultures today. No, our Messiah has infinite power and grace and the hurt inflicted upon Him was the intention of man, and He accepted it for our behalf. But the diseases that He cured did not disqualify Him as a worthy Lamb. He was disfigured from all that beating and not because He healed people.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 5, 2008 12:05:02 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
bitnet wrote:
Shalom,

Our Messiah was in the best of health when He walked this earth 2,000 years ago. He may not have taken the best Greco-Roman looks and may have looked ordinary among His people but He was definitely in the pink of health and without blemish physically. His body need not have been inflicted with the sores of those He cured as His power is far, far more powerful than that. Transference of pain and disease is simply a pagan belief and is practiced in many cultures today. No, our Messiah has infinite power and grace and the hurt inflicted upon Him was the intention of man, and He accepted it for our behalf. But the diseases that He cured did not disqualify Him as a worthy Lamb. He was disfigured from all that beating and not because He healed people.

Yea I agree, I dont see how a spotless lamb can be spotless with a disease riden body. He probably looked like your average jo, probably alot stronger than us weedy modern day computer types because of the nature of the world then and His proffesional background. I do think there were some who dispised His healings though, mostly these were the leaders and teachers. I also think that because He came from Nazerath, I dont know for sure but I think thats like someone coming from the rough neck of the working class woods... Maybe I can be corrected on that...

Also my wonderful wife though, why would the soldiers gamble for the clothes of a diseased man... surely you would touch them as little as possible and then burn them...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...