logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:24:44 PM(UTC)
Yada

In Yada Yahweh, Book II : Called-Out Assemblies, Understanding the Basics, Chapter 9, Yowbel: The Power of The Lamb, it states that Ron Wyatt found and tested an actual blood sample he discovered from Yahushua.

To quote:

Quote:
Ron Wyatt discovered the Ark of the Covenant in Jeremiah's Grotto, twenty feet below Golgotha and less than fifty paces from the empty garden tomb. He found and filmed the carved receptacle in the rock in which the Savior's upright pole was placed. He found and filmed the crack in the earth through which the Mesiyah's blood poured, tracing it from the left side of the receptacle to the Ark itself. He found, filmed, and tested Yahushua's blood, a sample of which he removed from the right side of the Mercy Seat. It proved the virgin birth. According to Wyatt's testimony, the blood rehydrated with saline solution was still alive, revealing a chromosome arrangement unlike the rest of humanity: 22 X from His mother, and 1 Y from Yahuweh.

You can watch Ron Wyatt talking about having the blood sample tested here.

It goes on in the next paragraph to talk about how Ron spoke with the angel guarding the Mercy Seat. To quote:

Quote:
The angel guarding the Mercy Seat told Ron, after he had held and examined the Ten Commandments, that the blood on the Mercy Seat and the Stone Tablets inside, would be revealed for all the world to see when the laws associated with the mark of the beast were enacted in hopes that as few people as possible accept Satan's enforced changing of times, replacing the Sabbath with Sunday and the Miqra with pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter.

I dont know if I quite understand what and how these events will transpire? What exactly are the laws associated with the mark of the beast? If these laws will include (as stated in the paragraph) Satan's enforced changing of times, replacing the Sabbath with Sunday and the Miqra with pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter? Hasn't that already, to a large extent, been done?

Does anyone have any thoughts?

-Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 4:24:37 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Yada, I quickly read your post and while much, okay, most of the world (but not all thank Yah) recognizes the Pagan dates instead of the Scriptural miqras, the reference to the Beast makes me think this refers to the end times open reign of anti-Messiyah event. This because as I understand in the later portion of this reign the Advesary will be permitted to perform counterfiet signs and wonders to decieve many into accepting his rule in place of Yahuweh's.

This seems to me consistant with Yahuweh's respecting, almost balancing the scales of free will. While Yah presents evidence of Himself, He does not coerce belief much less relationship. In the endtimes events will compel the people of the world to make a decision whether to trust Yahuweh or the Advesary.

The fullfillment of the 5th Miqra, Taruw'ah would IMO tip the scales of people to accept the validity of Yahuweh's Scriptures including the Renewed Covenant's depiction of this ingathering harvest of souls. However the restraining influence of the Set-apart Spirit will permit the Advesary and his agents to rule openly and perform deceptive signs that will tip the scales the other way. The revelation of the ark of the covenant would IMO along with other events such as the power of the witnesses restore a balance and allow souls to choose whom to accept and rely on and conversely who to reject.

I've not viewed Ron Wyatts evidence first hand but that it impressed Yada speaks well of it to me and the beauty of the mercy seat receiving the shed blood of the Lamb fits the message of the Good News spiritually and figuratively but I'd never considered before that this would also be so physically before Yada and KP described and linked me to Ron's site.

Just my $0.02
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 6:27:07 AM(UTC)
Yada

I guess what I was hoping for (fishing for) was a little better explanation of what exactly "the mark of the beast" was in Scripture. I have read numerous references to and commentary about it but am still unclear as to what it is and how it will manifest itself. There seems to be lots of speculation and theories about it but nothing definitive (maybe because it hasn't happened yet?).

I would love to hear the thoughts of others here on the forum regarding their understanding of it.

Regarding Ron Wyatt, I agree with you - because of Yada's citation of him and his work, I have wanted to purchase the DVDs but the set runs around $100.00. It looks like small segments are available however on YouTube - I just finished watching a 27 part set earlier today (took about 2 hours) about Ron's search for the Ark and really enjoyed it.

If I can trade your $.02 in for $100.00, I would jump at the chance of owning the entire set.

-Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 11:32:14 AM(UTC)
kp

Swalchy, I'm pretty sure there's no compelling reason to render ἵνα δῶσιν αὐτοῖς as "so that they will grant and provide themselves" the mark. αὐτοῖς is simply "them," a dative, plural, neutral personal pronoun. The same form is used in John 10:28...And I give them eternal life." The phrase should thus be rendered "so that they will provide to them..." or "that they should give to them..." The "them" refers back to verse 14: "Those who dwell on the earth" who were deceived by the signs performed by the beast from the earth. It is these same people, the deceived, who will make the image of the beast (again, v14). The whole point of the mark is so that the Antichrist's government can impose top-down submission upon the world's populace, and the place to start is personal commerce---restricting who can buy or sell. A do-it-yourself "mark" that you'd give to yourself or your friends would not even pretend to do this. I think the Greek is pretty clear: the administration and application of the mark will be done by the Antichrist's official minions.

That being said, it's important to remember that it's not the physical "mark" that does you in. It really doesn't matter if it turns out to be an RFID chip or a tattoo or some other technology we haven't even dreamed up yet. What's fatal with the mark of the beast is the oath of allegiance that goes with it. Although the oath per se isn't discussed in scripture, it will surely be part of the deal. Today, you can't get a driver's license or credit card without agreeing to abide by the rules. This system will be no different, except that your soul is at stake, not just your driving privilege.

kp
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 6:38:05 PM(UTC)
kp

I'm perfectly willing to acquiesce to your reading of the Greek, Swalchy, but I don't thing it really changes anything in the end. In light of what we know of the Antichrist's "success" during this time, we're apparently saying roughly the same thing from two different viewpoints: "And all the world marveled and followed the beast. So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, 'Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?' And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (Revelation 13:3-8)

All this being the case, it will certainly transpire just as you have said: "The mark of the beast will show one's voluntary allegiance to the beast and submission to the ownership of the beast." This will be true even if taking the mark isn't "law," though I believe it will be. In addition, your statement that "This mark will certainly be self-arranged; that is, people will be told to do it, but nevertheless they ultimately do it voluntarily. They themselves are responsible for making sure they have it, if they want to buy or sell" is also most certainly true. After the chaos of the first half of the Tribulation, people will be clamoring for a strong-man style messianic figure to lead them, and the concept of the mark as a remedy to the anarchy of the times will practically sell itself. Indeed, it's all satan wants---to have people choose to align themselves to him voluntarily. Their allegience to the devil's cause will no longer be won through force or subterfuge, but will be freely offered to satan and his false messiah by the vast majority of mankind. And that explains why, at the separation of the sheep and goats, "door number two," the option of simple annihilation, will apparently be unavailable to the "goats." (See Matthew 25:41, 46)

kp

Offline kp  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:08:46 AM(UTC)
kp

Y'know, Swalchy, I keep asking myself that. Actually, I used both versions in TOM, the NLT in the introductory bits, and the NKJV in the "body" of the book. I think my original idea was to use a version that "flowed" better in English (which the NLT does) for the "conversational" portions of the book, and use one that leans more toward a word-for-word approach when dealing with the Torah passages itself. But it's all an exercise in futility, like trying to figure out whether it'd be better to wear the pink tennis shoes or the flip flops with the tuxedo---neither translation is anywhere near flawless. Sigh.

kp
Offline Devildog  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:15:22 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Hi guys, Understanding that it isn't the actual mark, but the oath that does you in, I was wondering about this:
I am confident that a few will recognize this event for what it is and refuse to take the mark. Other than the oath doing you in, isn't the mark for the purpose of persecuting those who do not align themelves with the adversary? If one was aware of the repercussion of that mark, they would simply keep out of the sight of those who are looking for them,right?It says they won't be able to buy or sell, so I am assuming that this is how the ones w/o the mark will be spotted for persecution. Is it fair to think that all one has to do is survive for a few years w/o going to Wal Mart, to avoid being detected by the system? Since we could all go live back w/ our Mothers', without ever having to buy or sell, I must be missing something. Of coarse I could go w/o driving as well, so the Mark must have much higher implecations than a credit card or drivers license currently has and demands. No? A little sacrifice will be nothing to those in the situation. They, after all, choose not to take the mark and know their fate for such a decision. Moreover, PPL have been scamming "the sytem", which is what the "Mark" has come to represent, from the very beginning. I think there's more to it. Any clarifications of my errors would be appreciated.
Offline kp  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:34:01 AM(UTC)
kp

We need to keep in mind what Satan's overall object is: to exact submission from people. Whatever else it is, the mark is his means with which to achieve that goal. Remember what the times will be like: total anarchy, famine, fear, and uncertainty in the wake of a thermonuclear war that took out a quarter of the earth's population. The mark will be put forth as a means to solve those problems. It will be required by law, meaning those who refuse it will be by definition, outlaws. And don't think you can just "hide out at Mom's house" for a couple of years. " You won't be able to trust anybody. (See Micah 7:1-7.) I'm reasonably certain that it will entail a cashless society. A "cash equals crime" mentality will be the order of the day. All legal transactions will be credit based. Scamming the system will be well nigh impossible (See FH chapter 19 for why I think so.) The only way around it will be barter, which precludes any semblance of a normal life.

But the choice will be crystal clear. Three angels spoken of in Revelation 14 warn the whole earth concerning what's coming. The first proclaims the good news to every living creature. The second confirms that the old order (Babylon) has fallen, and that includes its financial component: the Antichrist is therefore in charge of the pursestrings of the earth at this time (i.e., immediately after the mark is instituted---Rev 13). The third angel specifically warns mankind not to take the mark. So it's a question of who you trust, the angelic messengers of Yahweh, or the officials of the Antichrist's new world order.

kp
Offline Devildog  
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:08:44 AM(UTC)
Devildog

"Remember what the times will be like: total anarchy, famine, fear, and uncertainty in the wake of a thermonuclear war that took out a quarter of the earth's population. The mark will be put forth as a means to solve those problems. "

Now that's the only thing that makes sense to me. You are probably correct. Just making me scan my hand as I buy something won't accomplish Satan's overall objective (as I could get around that), but instituting it as a way out of the anarchy would. Furthermore, if it is required by law, everyone who has NOT received it, would be known. Excellent K, thanks. Like usual, you bring clarity to a foggy mind. Fortunately, I won't need this valuable info.
Offline Devildog  
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:33:23 AM(UTC)
Devildog

KP's response has reminded me that it has been a long time since I read FH, and perhaps I should revisit it. I remember it as one of my favorites reads, so it is my pleasure. Unless of coarse we have the technology for me to just download your brain contents.
Offline kp  
#11 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2007 7:55:54 AM(UTC)
kp

"Download my brain contents?" You wouldn't want to do that. It leaks. That's why I write this stuff down. :-)

kp
Offline Yada  
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:07:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found a few additional videos about Ron Wyatt's discovery of the Ark of the Covenant and the Blood of the Messiah.

1. You can watch a short version which includes a description of the cricifixation scene using a model of the site here.

2. This is a much longer series which you will have to download in parts (there are 27 in total) but it will give a much more detailed description of Ron's discovery. What I found really interesting is that the presentation is given by an actual (eventual) member of the dig team - someone who initially set out to disprove Ron's claims. It will take you some time to watch all 27 parts but I found it well worth the time. The video can be found here.

-Yada