logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:46:39 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:50:21 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Whitewashed lies! Taking their lies and false interpretations of Scripture and making a nice little video to deceive the masses into encouraging wickedness. Next it will be rights for incestuous relationships, eventually the whole of Leviticus 18 will be torn out of Scripture, or the word "not" removed, and all other forms of depravity approved by society. Don't you just hate the influence of the Humanism religion?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:59:25 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I just love the way they take it all soooooo far out of context they might as well grab random words from random parts of the scriptures and make their own up... Its crazy how people base their arguments these days.
Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:07:21 PM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

Hey Robskiwarrior,

Thus is crazy, I was a member of the LDS church for 18yrs. before my Heavenly Father brought me out of there around 4yrs. ago. The church didn't support homosexuality then and I doubt that it has change one bit in the last 4yrs.

I think they have an alternative underlying motive behind this. I believe that they want same sex marriage to become a state law, then a federal for one very simple reason, with a bonus attached to it. They know that once this becomes a federal law, that someone from one of those CRAZY sects of mormons, whom they always try to distance themselves from, will sue for eqaul rights for plural marriage. They want the homosexual community to open up the door to any type of marriage outside of the traditional 1 man and 1 woman marriage.

They know that the gay right's advocate have a better chance of breaking through b/c our soceity has become jaded with gay rights. The mormons know that homosexual acts are an adbomination in the eyes of God, but they will overlook that for there own sinful wants. Although they have denounce plural marriage, I would bet my house that if it would become legal, their prophet would receive a vision from God commanding them to begin the practice of plural marriage again.

Now for the bonus, once it becomes law for plural marriage, they will begin to practrice it and reunite with all of the other sects of mormonism. This will bring up the numbers of their membership tremendously and they will also begin to collect their 10% tithing from these new members. They will propably say that this has something to do with the gathering together of the tribes of Israel too. Lol.
Take care and God bless.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2008 1:17:34 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

nice insight! thanks for that :)