logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mike  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2008 1:06:55 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
I am reading Yada Yahweh Book 4: The Story of Salvation, …Decisive Messianic Prophecies, Chapter 5, Tsadaq – Vindication again after a year.

Does anyone know where Yada got this word ‘Ariydatha’ from? I don’t see it in the Hebrew, but then again I don’t really know Hebrew, which is why I am asking for help. Strong’s H738 is

H738
אריה ארי
'ărîy 'aryêh
ar-ee', ar-yay'
From H717 (in the sense of violence); a lion: - (young) lion, + pierce [from the margin].

“They opened (patsah) their mouths (peh) against (‘al) Me, plucking and tearing Me to pieces (taraph – mangling Me, ripping apart My soft tissues with sharp objects, violently flailing Me so as to inflict an abhorrent death) like a raving and roaring ‘Ariydatha’.” (Psalm 22:13) The Psalm is saying that the demons, and the men they control, are spouting destructive and lifeless lies, words that deceive and lead to death. And also that this anguish is no less torturous than being flailed alive.

Psa 22:13 פצוH6475 עליH5921 פיהםH6310 אריהH738 טרףH2963 ושׁאג׃H7580

“Save Me (yasha’ – deliver, rescue, and liberate Me) from ‘Ariydatha’s mouth, for You have responded to (‘anah – answered, testified about, and born witness to) Me from (min) the horns of light on the summit of the mountain (qeren – sending out brilliant rays of light, from the trumpet which conveys a message) and lifted Me up (ra’am).” (Psalm 22:21) The condemnation of ‘Ariydatha’, who we will soon discover is Satan, damns our souls, not our temporal bodies. Yahweh’s ‘anah/testimony provides the answer, acquitting us of his charges. Qeren was selected to tie the first Passover with the last—Abraham’s prophetic enactment with Yahushua’s ultimate fulfillment.

Psa 22:21 הושׁיעניH3467 מפיH6310 אריהH738 ומקרניH7161 רמיםH7214 עניתני׃H6030

Let’s begin with ‘Ariydatha’. It is a name, not a word. It shares some linguistic similarities to ‘aryeh, which is why it is often translated “lion.” ‘Ariydatha’ is Babylonian in origin which tells us a great deal about the nature of this beast. The founder of the Babylonian Mystery Religion was Satan himself. The primary symbol for Babylon was a winged lion. David uses ‘Ariydatha’ in the 7th Psalm as a pseudonym for Satan. He says: “Yahuweh my God (‘elohiym), in You I trust (hasah – find refuge, safety, comfort, and rest). Save me (yasha’) from all who pursue (radaph – harass, chase after, and persecute) me. Snatch me away (natsal – rescue and deliver me) lest he tear (taraph – pluck apart violently causing the death of) my soul (nepesh) like ‘Ariydatha’, tearing it apart and carrying it (paraq) where no one and nothing (‘ayin) can snatch me away (nasal – deliver, rescue, recover, or save me).” (Psalm 7:1-2) ‘Ariydatha’s mouth refers to the deceitful and damning words Satan has infused into the religious and political schemes of men, dogmas that rip apart our soul, snatching it away to a place not even Yahuweh can rescue it.

Psa 7:1 שׁגיוןH7692 לדודH1732 אשׁרH834 שׁרH7891 ליהוהH3068 עלH5921 דבריH1697 כושׁH3568 בן־ימיני׃H1145 יהוהH3068 אלהיH430 בך חסיתיH2620 הושׁיעניH3467 מכל3605 רדפי7291 והצילני׃H5337
Psa 7:2 פןH6435 יטרףH2963 כאריהH738 נפשׁיH5315 פרקH6561 ואיןH369 מציל׃H5337

Thanks,

Mike