logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:22:13 PM(UTC)
Yada

I just got this from Yada:

Quote:
I have finished my review of Chay through page 22--the fifth day. It has grown five pages in the process. I hope to complete the rewrite tomorrow. Your constructive criticisms are requested.

Here it is...

Yada Yahweh

Book 1: Genesis

…Why Are We Here?

Chay – Life

The Story of Life…

Applying the galactic unit of measure God told us to use to quantify His creative timetable, we can deduce that the second cosmological epoch began approximately 7.5 billion years ago, give or take twenty percent. That same formula suggests that the second day came to a close around 3.8 billion years in our past.

Scientifically several rather important things occurred toward the end of this period. Cosmologists believe that 4.8 x 109 years ago the star we call our sun was created as a second generation luminary within the spiral galaxy we refer to as the Milky Way. Shortly thereafter, the earth was formed, some 4.5 billion years in our past. Even the 3.8 x 109 terminus date is significant. It marks the time the steady influx of large asteroids ceased impacting our planet, facilitating the conditions that would immediately lead to life. But that is the subject of the third day.

In His initial statement describing the second creative era, Yahweh reveals something we have only just recently come to learn, that H2O is the second most abundant molecule in the interstellar clouds which serve as wombs for new stars and planets like our own. "God ('elohiym) said ('amar – spoke with a focus on the content to follow; God thought, intended, commanded, and promised that) matter and space (raqiya' – the extended solid support base and universal expanse; from riqqua' meaning the spreading out, expanding, and broadening of things) shall exist (hayah) in the midst of (tavek – among and between) the waters (mayim), existing (hayah) dividing and separating (badal bayin – making a distinction between, selecting from, differentiating among, and setting apart, withdrawing and expelling over an interval of time) waters (mayim) in relation to (la – toward, among, and concerning) the waters (mayim)." (Genesis 1:6)

Day two does not chronicle a creative act. According to Yahweh, and three millennia later confirmed by science, matter, space, and time were the product of light energy and the result of the Big Bang. "Matter and space," were derivatives of that which God called into existence on the first day. By unleashing the appropriate amount of energy during the first "interval of time," our solar system was enabled in the second. And as is suggested by this passage, our sun and the earth were literally born in the midst of molecular clouds composed of hydrogen and water vapor.

The verse goes on to highlight the process, emphasizing that things divided and separated over time. The words God continued to select have far ranging implications. Due to the complexity of the subject material, I have chosen to present the next sentence without amplification first, so that you get the gist of what God is saying. Then, the passage is rendered fully expanded so that you can ponder the full potential of His divine revelation. What follows is a lecture on relativity, thermodynamics, the relationship between energy and matter and how one is exchanged for the other, as well as the nature of space-time as these things existed during the formative era of our solar system. The only way to make what follows simple would be to inadequately translate it.

"God prepared and produced matter and space dividing and separating the waters relative to and out of the orderly arrangement of time matter and space in the midst of the waters relative to and out of matter and space. And it existed therefore correct and verifiable." (Genesis 1:7)

Amplified, the passage reveals: "God ('elohym – the Mighty Ones) prepared and produced ('asah – caused to happen, made, gained and profited from, dealt with, ordained, fashioned, and brought about) accordingly ('et – the association of) matter and space (raqiya' – the extended solid support and universal expanse), dividing and separating (badal – making a distinction, selecting, differentiating, and setting apart) relative things in space over an interval of time (bayin – in the midst of things and between them) from (min – part of and by way of separation, designating the source, the means, origin, and result of) the (ha) waters (mayim) relative to ('asher – demonstrating linkage and association, revealing the source and cause responsible for it) and (wa) pertaining and in relation to that which is interchanged (tahath – for the sake and purpose of establishing that which underlies everything, extending by exchanging one thing for another) concerning (la) matter and space (raqiya') by means of (min) an interval of time (bayin – in the midst of space) relative to ('asher) the proximity of ('al) the waters. And matter and space (raqiya') existed (hayah) therefore verifiable and correct (ken)." (Genesis 1:7)

God ('elohiym) is mentioned once in the passage. Relativity ('asher and bayin) is presented four times, providing the correct frame of reference. The preparation, production, and composition of raqiya'/matter and space, and the orderly arrangement of it, its sequence, source, and basis is presented three times. By so doing, Yahuweh has told us which scientific tools we will need to develop to appreciate His creative process and genius. As for me, I'm just happy to be here, humbled in His presence, energized by His Spirit, and enlightened by His Word. I am not going to pretend that I understand how all of this occurred, but I'm glad it did.

One of the reasons this is all so complex is that we don't have the capacity to understand the energy, the elements, or the forces that were at work here. God is talking about separation, and these cosmic sources of repulsion exist within the realm of dark energy and dark matter—things which collectively comprise 96% of the energy and matter at work in the creative process. It's not only that scientists don't know what actually comprises 96% of the universe; we don't even possess the capacity to understand—not now, and probably not ever. An enormous source of repulsion exists to be sure, but it's outside our relative realm of reality. Therefore, no one can explain the actual processes at work in Genesis 1:7—even today.

All we know for sure is that the focus of the second day is on the galactic expansion occurring within molecular clouds, differentiating matter and space in an orderly and verifiable fashion—something which is consistent with scientific discovery. "God ('elohiym) called (qara' – proclaimed, summoned and invited, appointed and endowed) matter and space (raqiya' – the firmament and expanse) the abode of the stars (shamayim – heaven). The end of the day ('ereb – evening, night, darkness; the mixing together of an interwoven fabric; the mingling and joining together of things) and the beginning of the day (boqer – morning or sunrise; from baqar, meaning to seek, search, enquire, consider, and reflect) existed as (hayah) the second (sheniy – second in a series) day (yowm)." (Genesis 1:8)

Scientifically, our solar system was created during this period. It happened in the manner God has testified. Water was present and essential. There is an association between all things. Relativity and time are linked. And separation, the repulsive nature of dark energy and matter, lay at the heart of what we observe.

Spiritually, two is the number of choice. The second day is focused on separation. We need to decide whose side we want to be on—the side of light or darkness. Are we going to remain mired in the realm of matter and space or are we going to relate to our Creator in such a way as to exist eternally in time with Him?

Likewise, from the perspective of our redemption, the second creative day is linked to the second Miqra', or Called-Out Assembly, the seven-part path which enables us to camp out with our Creator. Unleavened Bread is about removing yeast, which is symbolic of sin, from bread, which represents our natural bodies. It is this separation which makes us acceptable to Yah.

Historically, the second millennium of human history, consistent with Yahuweh's creative witness, is punctuated with the ultimate story of water separating mankind from life and from God. Noah was called out and separated from the midst of evil men, living in a wooden ark of protection designed by God while the waters rose and consumed those who chose the wrong side of the divide. If you want to live with Yahweh you will have to trust Him, too. And in that regard, His Ark of His Covenant was also built of wood—not unlike the upright pole upon which He hung.

As an interesting note, we know for certain that a flood of biblical proportions occurred five thousand years ago (around 3000 BCE) in the region where the men created in God's image (with a nesamah/conscience in addition to a nepesh/soul or consciousness) were said to have lived. Yahweh told us that Eden was at the headwaters of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers, near the Black Sea, and that Adam's and Chavah's (Eve is the name of a pagan sun goddess) children ultimately formed the civilizations east and south of the Garden including: Babylon, Assyria, and Sumer. Archeologists have found cities 200 feet below the current shores of the Black Sea and a twelve foot thick layer of silt and mud was laid down all at once in Mesopotamia, precisely when the oldest Scriptural texts said the flood occurred. If you keep reading, you'll discover an entire chapter dedicated to this event.

As evidence for the obvious, consider Genesis 7:22. It speaks of the aftermath and purpose of the flood. But be forewarned, to appreciate Yahuweh's insights, one has to correctly communicate what God actually revealed. English translations uniformly add three words which are not in the text, they ignore three words which are actually there, and then they inaccurately communicate the meaning of the words which remain. "All (kol) who by way of relationship ('asher) had within their breath and nature ('aph – their attitude and angry disposition), the nesamah of life (chayah), all (kol) with ('asher) the spirit (ruwach) of (min) desolation (charabah – from charab, that which dries up, lays waste, and destroys), died (muwth)." Only men who possessed the nesamah, or conscience, that God-given aspect of human nature which enables us to connect spirit to soul, to know right from wrong, good from bad, truth from deception, God from the Adversary, were killed. And that's because they had chosen to associate with the spirit of desolation.

Also, so that you are not misled, the word translated "earth" in reference to the flood in most Bibles, most often means "land, ground, or region." When the account of Noah and the ark is translated to infer that every animal on the planet was aboard, that all Homo sapiens drown, and that the whole earth was submerged to the tops of the highest mountains, the translators are errantly conveying Yahuweh's message and making a mockery of Scripture. There wasn't remotely enough water in, on, and above the planet to reach the summit of Everest. But there was plenty to accomplish what Yahuweh claimed.

And while we are on the subject of the deluge, if you were to rely on English translations of the Bible (prepared 1384 CE through 1975) or the Masoretic (prepared 1000 CE through 1550) you'd have to time the flood to 2348 BCE, a date which is inconsistent with geology, archeology, and written history. The Septuagint (prepared 300 to 200 BCE) adds exactly one hundred years to six generations between Shem and Abraham, and twenty years to a seventh—something confirmed by the Samarian Pentateuch (prepared 400 to 600 BCE) in each case. This would place the flood very near 2968 BCE.

The reason for these textual discrepancies is actually very simple. Paleo-Hebrew used a horizontal line above an alpha-numerical representation to convey the one hundred's place numerically. Papyrus was woven such that the fibers formed horizontal ridges and indentations. With the ink and writing instruments of the day, and with constant unfurling of scrolls, horizontal lines eventually become invisible in all but the best light. So the scribes simply left out the one hundred place in these six post-flood and pre-Abraham generations.

Now that our solar system has been formed, and our planet has had time to cool, the earth was ready for the gathering of liquid water into oceans, the cradle of life. Using the formula we were given, we can safely conclude that the third cosmological day dawned sometime around 3.8 billion years ago. This corresponds to the time the fossil record tells us that plants first flourished in our planet's emerging seas.

God's testimony remains consistent with the evidence at our disposal. "'Elohiym said ('amar), 'Let the waters (mayim) by way of separation in the orderly sequence of exchanging one thing for another (min – designating the source and origin; and tahat-mitchah – causing the spreading out and extending in a logical arrangement of time) under the abode of stars (samayim – heaven) lay in wait, collected and bound together (qavah – gathering collectively to look forward with hope and confidence for something which is beneficial, expecting to collect and bind together) into ('el – in motion toward) one ('echad) place (maqowm – the standing place and abode). And let the yabbashah appear (ra'ah – be seen, be perceived and considered, discerned and distinguished).' And it existed, correct and verifiable. And God called the yabbashah land ('erets – earth or ground) and the gathering and binding together (qawah – collectively looking forward with hope) of the waters He called seas (yawm). And God saw and considered (ra'ah – inspected and perceived) that it was good (towb – pleasant and agreeable, excellent and valuable, prosperous and beneficial)." (Genesis 1:9-10)

On the surface, this is an adroit declaration of what occurred on planet Earth at this time. Our world cooled to below the boiling point as volcanic activity began to wane. A more translucent atmosphere started to form as a result of diminished plumes of volcanic ash and as a consequence of a radically diminished asteroid bombardment. Water began to flow into the earth's seas. And with these things, there was the immediate expectation of life.

What's interesting here is that, once again, nothing was created on this day. One thing simply flowed from another. The sequence Yahweh laid out was substantive, orderly, and rational. His words continue to sound more like a scientific text than the "religious" musings of primitive humans.

Spiritually, the first half of the third day was devoted to "gathering the beneficial and uniting nature of the mayim/waters while separating the yabeshah." While mayim is clearly water, yabeshah is a bit of a mystery. It is usually translated "dry land" even though there is no reference to "land, dirt, soil, ground, or earth" in the word. The term is feminine, and it is used in Isaiah 44:3 to depict the Maternal Set-Apart Spirit being poured out upon the spiritually parched descendents of Ya'aqob at some still future date. Let's turn to that passage to see if Isaiah can unravel the yabeshah mystery for us.

The prophetic chapter opens with a creative flashback. "Now listen, Ya'aqob My servant and Yisra'el, whom I have chosen. Thus says Yahuweh who made you and created you from the womb, and will help you. Do not fear…for I will pour out (yatsaq – anoint, wash, and grant favors using) water upon the thirsty, flowing forth upon the parched (yabbashah). I will pour out (yatsaq) My Spirit upon your offspring, My blessing (barakah – present, gift, prosperity, and peace) upon your descendants." (Isaiah 44:1-3) In this case, yabbashah defines souls who are bereft of Yahuweh's anointing Spirit, which is His gift of living waters. The passage has nothing to do with the ground, dry or otherwise.

If we search the root of yabbashah we discover that yabesh means "withered and dried up"—in other words, "desolate or lifeless." In Numbers 11:6 yabesh is used in connection with nepesh to indicate "the soul is forsaken," meaning "desolate of life." Therefore, spiritually we can safely conclude that Yahuweh selected yabbashah at the onset of His accounting of what occurred on creation's third day to convey that without His Spiritual anointing, without His cleansing, without His gift of living waters, our soul is parched, it's desolate and forsaken, destined to shrivel up and die. Had Yahweh simply intended to convey "dry land" He would have used a term other than yabbashah.

This spiritual insight is further evidenced in the Genesis passage by the word for "gathering," qawah, which means "to provide hope, to look forward with confidence to that which is good and beneficial, anticipating the future event in eager expectation of salvation and deliverance." Even the word for "place" is synonymous with our Savior. Maqowm is a "standing place where one lives," and therefore analogous to Mowriyah's upright pole. Further, the word for "appear" has redemption written all over it, too. Ra'ah means "to show oneself and become visible by way of illumination, to find delight through revelation, to be considered and provided for, aided and supported, and to be selected so as to be present with, meet and experience" God.

Since Yah could have chosen more mundane terms, but didn't, it's incumbent upon us to explore the reasons for His specific salvation references within the Genesis timeline. Personally, I think the answer is obvious: there are three accounts embedded in the Genesis witness. This is the story of creation, salvation, and human history. As such, the six plus one pattern presented in Genesis one, and reaffirmed in countless other places, serves as the foundation of Yahweh's prophetic timeline, especially as it relates to the fall and redemption of man.

Before we return to God's narrative and decipher the events depicted on second half of the third creative day, I would be remiss if I didn't complete Yahuweh's prophetic announcement in Isaiah/Yasha'Yahu. He says His Spirit will fulfill the Genesis prophecy by providing the anointing gift of cleansing waters to the Yahuwdym: "This one will say, 'I am Yahuweh's'…and another will write on his hand the surname Yahuweh, calling Me by name. Thus says Yahuweh, the King of Yisra'el, and his Redeemer, Yahuweh of hosts. I am the first and I am the last. There is no God besides Me." Yahuweh has defined Yahuwdym (meaning, those who belong to and related to Yah, and are thus included in His family and bear His name) for us. It's a very good thing to be. For more on this, I invite you to read the "Yahuwdy" chapter.

Returning now to the third yowm/day, we find plant life flourishing. "And God said, 'Let the land (erets – earth and ground) sprout vegetation (dasha dashe' – shoot forth greenery, become verdant, growing plant life; be productive, live and grow green), plants ('eseb) reproducing (zara' zera' – yielding an extended family; conceiving offspring, being reborn anew) in successive generations (pariy – as firstfruits, producing offspring by way of a harvest), trees ('ets) producing offspring after their kind (miyn ­– class and species), whose ('aser) offspring (zera' – seed and descendants) are upon ('al) the earth ('erets), existing upright and established (hayah ken).'" (Genesis 1:11)

Interestingly, dashen, a derivative of dasha, means "to anoint," symbolic of the Messiyah and of what happens to us when we are immersed in the Set-Apart Spirit. The language of salvation continues to permeate every word of this revelation: from living and anointing to being born anew, from the firstfruits harvest and being part of an extended family, to being God's offspring, eternally existing upright and established.

It is interesting to note that 'ets, translated "trees" above, is often rendered "wood or timber," especially when depicting an "upright pole or stake with a crossbeam from which criminals are hung." If we are restricted into thinking that the Genesis account is only an explanation of how God created, we are destined to miss the timber upon which He hung.

Day three is the spiritual story of Firstfruits, the third Miqra', and thus of life everlasting. Once created, life shall never be extinguished. If we capitalize on the gracious gift of Passover and Unleavened Bread, we become God's ultimate harvest.

But this is also the story of parentage. If we want to live forever we have to be born anew into Yahuweh's family. That is why day three is presented in two parts—life flows from the living waters of God's Maternal Spirit.

Scientifically speaking, the word "create" was not used on this day. With a little direction, the system Yahuweh had composed previously facilitated what happened naturally. The bottom line is that creation is the product of inputting the precise amount of energy required for the desired result based upon the most complex, multi-variable equation ever conceived.

Based upon what we have learned from relativity and the natural spiral measurement standards ascribed in Scripture, cosmologically the third day of Yahweh's testimony begins when the fossil evidence dictates: 3.8 billion years ago, the time fossil finds from around the world attest that life began. This cosmic epoch ended around 1.9 billion years before our era—with our atmosphere benefiting from plants converting poisonous carbon dioxide into breathable oxygen. Consistent with Yahuweh's testimony, the instant the smoke dissipated and the earth cooled, allowing liquid water to appear, the simplest organic life forms sprouted forth in great abundance. And they "reproduced after their kind" making the earth green.

Elso Barghoorn was the first paleontologist to discover bacteria and algae fossils in rocks dating to 3.5 to 3.8 billion years ago—coterminous with the time liquid water first appeared and gathered in seas and lakes. The greenstone belt of southwestern Greenland confirms that the surface temperatures of our planet first fell below the boiling temperature of water (100o C) 3.8 x 109 years ago, and the lower layer of sedimentary rocks in this region contain organic materials, evidencing the emergence of life at preciesely this time. Sediments of the Warrawona in northwestern Australia, dating to 3.7 x 109 years ago, record a shallow marine environment containing fossils of filamentous cyanobacterium which are procaryotes similar to modern nostoc. Procaryote microfossils of archaeopheroides eobacterium are found in Swaziland's Fig-Tree formation dating to this period as well.

As a result of these findings, biological scientists now recognize that the first life forms on earth did not emerge following 2 to 3 billion years of random chance as previously thought—and as Darwin's evolutionary model requires. Life came to exist concurrently with the appearance of liquid water. These facts disprove macro-evolution, yet most scientists are unwilling to admit it, or take the next logical step.

Harvard University biology professor, and Nobel laureate, George Wald, is one of those still living in the past and desperately clinging to creation rather than the Creator. He wrote these words which were published in, and later refuted by, Scientific American: "However improbable we regard the start of all life, or any of the steps which it involves, given enough time it will almost certainly happen at least once. And for life as we know it…once may be enough. Time is in fact the hero of the plot. The time with which we have to deal is of the order of two billion years. What we regard as impossible on the basis of human experience is meaningless here. Given so much time the 'impossible' becomes the possible, the possible probable, and the probable virtually certain. One has only to wait: time itself performs the miracles." The singular basis of his assertion (actually, statement of faith) is false, rendering his conclusion false.

This "time makes the improbable certain" position was promulgated for decades by leading biologists, and is still taught today, but it is absolutely and unequivocally untrue. Scientific American admitted as much in a special publication called Life: Origin and Evolution. It was their first and only retraction of a Nobel laureate's writings. "Although stimulating, this article probably represents one of the very few times in his professional life when Wald has been wrong. Examine his main thesis and see. Can time form a biological cell by waiting for chance combinations of organic compounds? Harold Morowitz, in his book Energy Flow and Biology, computed that merely to create a bacterium would require more time than the Universe might ever see if chance combinations of its molecules were the only driving force."

The argument against macro-evolution made by Scientific American wasn't just that there wasn't sufficient time. Now that we understand the infrastructure of biological systems (something which Darwin was completely unaware), we know that life's mechanisms are way too complicated and interdependent to have emerged through random chance rather than purposeful design. Further, the most significant problem for evolutionists is that beneficial (more complex and information enhanced) mutations are so uncommon, and so enormously overwhelmed by detrimental alterations in propensity (those which lose or corrupt genetic information out number those which lose or corrupt information by many millions to one), that macro-evolution isn't just "improbable," it's rationally and mathematically impossible. Plants and animals devolve, they don't evolve.

According to Morowitz, not only was the possibility that life formed through random chance interactions of inorganic materials mathematically incalculable to the point of being beyond reason within the size and age of the entire universe, constrained to the earth's relative size and bereft of two billion years, the improbable scheme was diminished to an absurdity. And that is just for the first life form to emerge—which wasn't nearly enough. For it to succeed, the inaugural plant would have had to locate a source of food, process that fortuitous source of energy in a way that it was productive rather than destructive, and then find a way to reproduce itself. If the first generation of life failed to accomplish any of these enormously complex tasks, life would need more than 15 billion years and the entire universe to have even the remotest chance of starting all over again. That is why Fred Hoyle, the famed British astronomer, has said that the spontaneous emergence of a single-cell organism from random couplings of chemicals was about as likely as the assemblage of a 747 jet by a tornado whirling through a junkyard. Frankly, the odds aren't nearly that good. Not even remotely.

So why are scientists still lying to us and to themselves? Why do the smartest people cling to the most foolish and disproven notion? Why have they abandoned evidence and reason with regard to life? I know, and so do you if you studied the Romans passage at the end of the last chapter. The creation has become their god, and science has become their religion.

Yahuweh's concluding comment on the benefit of having established the conditions necessary for life to emerge was rather understated: "And God saw that it was good." Yet, the emergence of life is only the second time the Creator has expressed satisfaction with His creation. He was also pleased by the onset of light. And indeed, His Light still leads to life.

Three is Yahuweh's second favorite number. It represents family—His Family comprised of the Heavenly Father, our Spiritual Mother, and the Son—Yah's physical manifestation. Therefore, historically, it should not be surprising that Yahuweh established His family at the beginning of the third millennia of the human era. Abraham left Mesopotamia—the Babylon of false religions—married Sarah, entered the Promised Land; he formed a covenant relationship with God, gave birth to Isaac, remained faithful, and ultimately became the patriarch of the chosen people, a family which would serve as God's witnesses—a family whose seed would ultimately save us.

Having completed the third day, Yahuweh's most important miracle was about to be made manifest. We have reached the dawn of the fourth millennia of human development. It's the year 1,900,000,000 BCE cosmologically. Spiritually, this day predicts the events which unfold during man's fourth millennia: Yahuweh's year 3000 to 4000, an epoch which corresponds to 968 BCE through 33 CE on our pagan calendars. (968 BCE to 33 CE represents 1,000 years because the Catholics weren't smart enough to include the year 0 on their Gregorian calendar.)

"God/'elohiym said, 'There shall be (hayah) lights (ma'owr – luminaries) in the expanse of (raqiya' – the spreading out of) the heavens (samayim) to divide (badal – separate and set apart) day (yowm - time) from night (layil). And let them exist as (hayah) symbols and signs ('owth – signals, distinguishing makers, and remembrances; non-verbal representations which have meaning; omens and warnings; miraculous proof and wondrous indications; illustrations, examples, and metaphors which make something more clearly known; an accounting and recording used in evaluating recompense and reward; communicative marks, standards, and banners; an ensign at the end of an upright pole conveying the leader's message to his followers) for the appointed symbolic meeting places and times (mow'ed – the designated periods which are related to others for a specific purpose authorized by the authority; the set-apart feast and festival celebrations of communion), for days (yowm – times), and for years (sanah – a measure of age and life)." (Genesis 1:14)

When words like 'owth and mow'ed, are simplistically translated "signs and seasons" the purpose of the passage, and its symbolic meaning, are lost. Accurately and completely communicated, these two sentences convey the profound truth that the Miqra'ey Mow'ed (Called Out Festival Feasts) of Yahuweh are "wondrous signs which convey an important message" from our Creator. Understand the Mow'ed Miqra'ey and you will understand God, understand yourself, our relationship and purpose, the means to salvation, and the very framework of time itself from start to finish. Failing to understand the Miqra'ey Mow'ed/the appointed signs, clerics and laity alike have been deceived into believing that future prophetic events cannot be dated. In actuality, they are simply ignorant of the means provided to ascertain the time of most every significant event—past, present, and future.

When we lose track of the symbolism of Yahweh's Mow'ed Miqra'ey of Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits, Sevens, Trumpets, Reconciliations, and Tabernacles, we become lost and blind, stumbling in the dark without a map. When we replace Yahweh's festivals with Easter, Lent, Palm Sunday, Good Friday, the Assumption of Mary, St. Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Christmas, we become misled and hell bent.

Since the Mow'ed Miqra'ey embody Yah's seven-step plan of salvation, since they establish the "days and years" upon which redemptive history and prophecy unfold, there are very few things as important as knowing that they: "exist as symbols and signs (signals, distinguishing makers, and remembrances; non-verbal representations which have meaning; omens and warnings; miraculous proof and wondrous indications; illustrations, examples, and metaphors which make something more clearly known; an accounting and recording used in evaluating recompense and reward; communicative marks, standards, and banners; an ensign at the end of an upright pole conveying the leader's message to his followers) for the appointed symbolic meeting places and times (designated periods which are related to others for a specific purpose authorized by the authority; the set-apart feast and festival celebrations of communion), for days and for years."

And as you should expect by now, there is a correlation between the description of the fourth creative day and the fourth Miqra'—that of Sevens. While the first three Called Out Festival Feasts depict the means to our redemption, the fourth "appointed meeting" features an open invitation which includes everyone. And it is here that those who choose to rely on the solution...
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2008 10:12:47 PM(UTC)
Yada

I thought I would add this message from Yada also:

Quote:
I may have shared this with you, and you may have posted it in the forum, but J made a bunch of suggestions which led to a rewrite of Dabar. I've attached it for you. The lady who is translating YY into Spanish came up with an addition to Hayah, and some of the books I've been reading caused a couple of more paragraphs to be added. Today and yesterday based upon J's prodding and a little last minute inspiration, I rewrote the beginning of the Taruw'ah chapter too. Today I'm back at Chay, having already added a couple of pages to the first half of the chapter. A significant part of this is the recognition that the Miqra' are represented by each of the days. I'll send Chay to you as soon as it is done, which will hopefully be late tomorrow.

Yada
File Attachment(s):
A 0B Dabar - Word.doc (101kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
A 01 Hayah - Existence.doc (187kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
AB 06 Taruwah - Shout for Joy.doc (243kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2008 3:26:36 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
reading Chay now :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:56:42 AM(UTC)
Yada

I just got this today from Yada:

Quote:
I have finished editing the Chay chapter. It grew from 23 to 33 pages. I think it is a lot better than it was. This would be a great time for feedback.

Yada
File Attachment(s):
A 03 Chay - Life.doc (174kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2008 12:59:32 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Ok, I've just finished reading the new draft of Chay, in one word it is brilliant!

Anyway, I've picked up a few mistakes, or what I think are grammar mistakes, mine is in the red colour:

1) I think "is" should be "his."

Then upon Antipater’s conviction for treason, Herod petitioned Rome again, this time to have is [his] remaining son executed. He prevailed.

2) I might not be right on this but my understanding was that there are 35 basic life forms and not 34, but I could be wrong.

The Genesis account of this era fits beautifully with the fossil record. Each of the 34 [35] phyla, or basic body plans that comprise the full spectrum of animal life, bust onto the scene in their entirety during the Cambrian period—700 million years ago—well within Yahuweh’s timeline of 900 to 450 million years BCE. Not a single new phyla has emerged since. These findings are completely incompatible with macro-evolution, of eons of time changing inorganic minerals into humans.

3) Yahuweh should be Yahweh in this case as Yada is referencing the actual name of his book

For a more complete understanding of why Yahuweh despises Catholicism, read the “Ekklesia,” “Jezebel,” and “Yahuwdy” chapters of Yada Yahuweh [Yahweh].

4) Should not slave be with an addional "s" because of verb conjugation rules, though I can happily read it without the additonal "s" and it still makes perfect sense.

Even in America, politics, the media and academia became slave [slaves] to political correctness—man’s replacement moral code.

I have no questions as the chapter is very complete and since I've read most of Yada Yahweh my questions have already been answered.

Thanks Yada!
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2008 3:46:01 PM(UTC)
Yada

Matthew - I passed along your comments to Yada and this was his response:

Quote:
Thank you for this. The encouragement means a great deal to me. And the assistance making the chapter better will help others. To the greatest degree possible, this needs to be a family project.

Point 1 was a typo and it has been corrected. Thanks Matthew.
Point 2 is unresolved. I searched my bio texts and the web and found slightly more confirmation for 34 than 35. So I've changed the chapter to reflect "34 to 35" phyla.
Point 3 is a good catch. Matthew is correct again.
Point 4 is a valid question, but I don't know the answer. I had thought that since I was referring to three things slave should be singular. For example, Jim and Matt talk while Yada talks. The fact remains, however, that grammar isn't my strong suit so I don't know which one is right. But since I agree that slaves sounds better, I've made the change.

Thanks Matthew.

Yada

I know Yada is looking forward to hearing from others as well.