logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Is the Pope aware of this symbol's origin?
Choice Votes Statistics
  Yes
66 %
  No
0 %
  Maybe
0 %
  Undecided
33 %
  Total 6 100%
Guests can't vote. Try login or register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2008 12:25:15 AM(UTC)
Yada

EWTN broadcast the Papal Mass at Vista Pastoral A Cagliari, Santa Misa. Check out the image repeated on the vestments he's wearing.

This quote from Pergamos - Men Conquer and Rule chapter:

Quote:
Crosses attached to or superimposed on circles were the most common Satanic symbols in pagan religions. The Egyptian Ankh, the Hindu Swastika, the Druid "Peace Sign," and the Roman Chi Rho are all examples. The scientific symbol for "woman," a circular sun with an external cross, was first used in Babylon to designate the "Mother of God." The biological male designation, a circle with an arrow emanating from it, is also of Babylonian origin. It signified the sun, represented by the circle, sending a ray, represented by the arrow, out to Mother Earth, impregnating her at the Festival of Ishtar, celebrated on the Sunday nearest the Vernal Equinox. True to the faith of Constantine, Catholics celebrate the Sun's achievement each year on Easter Sunday, nine months before the Sun God's nativity on December 25th.

There are several explanations for the origin of the cross in Satanic sun god lore. It represented the first letter of Tammuz's name. And the sun "crosses" the equator at the Vernal Equinox, the day the Babylonians believe the sun impregnated mother earth giving birth to Tammuz nine months later at the Winter Solstice. Pagans celebrated Easter Sunday by baking sun-shaped rolls with crosses cut into them. The custom continues with the baking of Hot Cross Buns today. Constantine, and his "Sign of the Cross," ritualistically imitated by all Catholics today, elevated the Satanic symbol to universal acclaim.

Interesting.

Yada attached the following image(s):
pope with circular cross.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2008 5:10:12 AM(UTC)
Yada

Did anyone see the Papal Mass today at Cagliari aired on ETWN? All of the vestments displayed a "Tau" cross (a really large "T") on the front of their vestments. It was a very strange site. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm trying to hunt up some photos of the bishops in their vestments.

I was able to find some interesting info about the Pope's vestments.

Quote:
Vestments for His Holiness Benedict XVI

In March, the Saint Bede Studio was contacted by the Archdiocese of Sydney with a request to submit designs for sets of vestments for the Papal Mass in Saint Mary’s Cathedral, Sydney, Saturday, 19th July. Designs were prepared for vestments decorated in three different styles: the Gothic Revival; Carolingian; and according to the traditions of Rome. These designs were then submitted by the Archdiocese of Sydney to the Prefect of Pontifical Ceremonies, Monsignor Guido Marini, who selected the design for vestments ornamented in the Roman style.

A chasuble and stole, Pontifical dalmatic and mitre were to be prepared for the Pope’s use, in addition to the three dalmatics for the deacons assisting the Pope at the Mass.

In preparing the design, certain considerations were paramount. Firstly, that the vestments be beautiful and dignified, as is fitting for vestments used by His Holiness. Secondly, that the vestments be convenient for the use of His Holiness. Lastly, that the vestments be visually related to Roman traditions for ornamenting sacred vestments.

The design for the chasuble is inspired by a 16th century Saragossan painting of Saint Martin of Tours. But the semi-conical shape of that chasuble was changed to accord more with the shape and dimensions set down in the same century by Saint Charles Borromeo.

The fabric for these vestments is the magnificent silver and gold "Edwardine" silk damask which is figured in the Italianate style of 18th century. The front of the chasuble is decorated with the “tau”: an ornament in continual use in Rome for almost 1000 years...

Read on

A couple of interesting quotes regarding the "T" and "Tau" cross:

From Chapter 8-Kerusso:

Quote:
When applicable to the Messiah, "Anointed" was rendered XS (Chi-Sigma), XU (Chi-Upsilon), XW (Chi-Omega), or XN (Chi-Nu). Interestingly, Rho or "r," the second letter in "christos," was never used, nor was the Tau or "t." I believe the Rho was deleted because it became synonymous with drugs. I believe the Tau was deleted because the "t" symbolized the first sun god, Tammuz, and his cross.

And from Chapter 9 Chrio, we read:

Quote:
While the placeholder CRU, has been embellished with the addition of a "t," the sign of the Satan's "cross," and has in time become "Jesus'" last name, the shocking truth is neither chrio, nor christos, were ever actually written out on any page of any first, second, or third century manuscript of any Renewed Covenant book or letter. Interestingly, of the many ways the placeholder CRU is rendered in the 70 extant pre-Constantine manuscripts, none of them contain the Greek tau, or "t." Not one. And of the 24 letters in the Greek alphabet, the "T" or Tau, was the only one associated with Tammuz, the son of the sun in the Babylonian religion that has come to pollute Christendom.

And, something interesting about the "Tau" meaning "mark" from Chapter 8 Beriyth:

Quote:
While I'm not an expert on such things, the Hebrew letter Beth is said to mean "house." The letter Resh means "head." The consonant-vowel Yod is "hand," representing "power and authority." And the Tau means "mark." Thus the BRYT/Covenant is the house of Yahweh. He is the head of the family. Those who bear His mark, His name, are invited to live there. And we arrive by way of His outstretched hand, His power and authority. We cannot get there on our own volition
pope vestments 2.png
pope 1.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2008 7:29:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Madonna dedicates "Like a Virgin" to pope
Reuters

Published: Sunday, September 07, 2008

ROME (Reuters) - Pop star Madonna, once accused by the Vatican of staging one of the most satanic shows in history, surprised fans by dedicating her hit "Like a Virgin" to the pope at a sold-out concert held in Rome.

"I dedicate this song to the pope, because I'm a child of God. All of you are also children of God," the 50-year old "Queen of Pop" told the 60,000 fans that flocked to the Italian stop of her "Sticky & Sweet" world tour on Saturday...

"At the Roman leg of her tour, Madonna didn't miss the opportunity for a provocation that will certainly be discussed," Italy's top newspaper Corriere della Sera said in a front-page report.

Madonna, who comes from a devout Italian Catholic family, has raised the ire of the Catholic Church in the past with sexually charged antics designed to shock.

In 2006, she staged a mock-crucifixion at a concert in Rome to the backdrop of accusations from the Vatican of blasphemy.

The Vatican also condemned her controversial 1989 video for the song "Like a Prayer" that featured burning crosses, statues crying blood and Madonna seducing a black Jesus.

The Vatican later panned a show where she decked the stage out with religious imagery as one of the most "satanic shows in the history of humanity."

source
madonna-col.jpg
Offline Yada  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 12:46:16 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found a photo of the Bishops wearing the "Tau" cross vestments at yesterday Papal Mass in Cagliari, Italy. Apparently, this "T" shape/cross goes all the way back to ancient Egypt, and has was even a prominent feature in Mayan architecture.

Does anyone else know anything about the "T" or "Tau" cross?
foto_06.jpg
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 1:22:12 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice post -

In reply to the poll - I voted undecided. From what I have seen of mainstream christianity, they are happy not to look and revel in the tradition that had been passed on. I can see the pope getting caught up in the majesty of being a catholic pope - rather than actually researching anything.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 3:05:53 AM(UTC)
Yada

I know what you mean Rob. I wonder about it, too. But, isn't this the very nature and effectiveness of deception? To get people to do things they wouldn't normally do?

These guys can read and many of them are extremely well educated - surely someone has asked the question, "Why am I wearing this? What does it mean?"

And, for those that doubt that idolatry exists in Catholicism, I attached the following photo of the Pope doing his "thing" in front of one.

Sad.
cagliari 6.jpg
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 3:42:19 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yada wrote:
I know what you mean Rob. I wonder about it, too. But, isn't this the very nature and effectiveness of deception? To get people to do things without fully realizing what they're doing. What's the old saying about the road to Hell being paved with good intentions?

These guys can read and many of them are extremely well educated - surely someone has asked the question, "Why am I wearing this? What does it mean?"

And, for those that doubt that idolatry exists in Catholicism, I attached the following photo of the Pope doing his "thing" in front of one.

Sad.

Exactly.

It just makes me think when I used to be a christian, what the person in charge said I believed. So for example the fact that the law was no longer required - accept some bits like dont kill people...

I just agreed - I think I could have gone on to be a vicar without really thinking of the origins of things, not because of my abilities as a scholar, but because I thought that christianity is where it came from and "Jesus" started it all.

The pope isnt much different from me - except I was never a nazi lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2008 1:04:17 PM(UTC)
Yada

I notified Yada of this thread. I just got this from him:

Quote:
The Tammuz robes are particularly revolting worn with the Dagon fish hats and set before statues of the Babylonian mother of god and queen of heaven. These boys did a fine job of resurrecting the Babylonian religion.

I don't know what percentage of the Roman Catholic leadership is deceived as opposed to being deceptive, but it doesn't matter. They claim to act and speak for God so they have condemned their souls and all those they have influenced. The lack of knowledge isn't an excuse--it's deadly.

If I were to guess, as other in the forum have done, I'd agree with all of you. The Pope knows who he is serving and that most all of his teachings are inconsistent with Scripture. It's the price of power.

Yada