logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kp  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:38:09 AM(UTC)
kp

Greetings, brothers and sisters. I just wanted to let you know that another new chapter (in truth, only half a chapter) is up and posted on TheOwnersManual.net. Chapter 9 is called "Dates of Destiny--Past Perfect," and it covers the four "feasts of Yahweh"---the mo'edim-miqrym---that have already seen prophetic fulfillment. I am currently working on the second half of this subject, the miqrym that are yet to be fulfilled. I hope to have that ready to post before too much more time passes by.

Thanks, by the way, to Joe our beloved webmaster, for taking care of us on the technical end.

kp
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 6:41:12 AM(UTC)
Yada

Yes, I'll second that - none of this would be possible without our wonderful web master. Thanks Joe.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Swalchy  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 10:29:48 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

W00t!

I'm ecstatic about reading it, and will do so very soon!
Offline shalom82  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2008 2:45:00 PM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thankyou KP and indeed, thankyou Joe
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline kp  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 1:54:24 PM(UTC)
kp

Hi, friends. I just wanted to let you know that another new chapter of The Owner's Manual is now available. This one is timely, because it's about the Fall Feasts, Yom Teruah (the Feast of Trumpets), Yom Kippurim (the Day of Atonement), and Sukkot (the Feast of Tabernacles)---all coming up in the next month or so. You can read it at:

http://www.theownersmanu...stiny_Future_Tense.Torah

kp
Offline bitnet  
#6 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2008 8:02:51 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

Thanks KP and this will make good reading and learning. Sometimes I wish there is just one article/sermon/lecture on how to identify and observe these Set-Apart Days. I read so much from so many sites and mixed with a few messianics with their liturgies and traditions and parashat... and it gets beguiling when they ask everyone to wear tsit-tzit and blow the shofar and observe the new moons... I wonder if a short booklet on newbie orientation would help in this respect? I don't mind printing it out from pdf files to pass around. TOM is great but is overwhelming for the newbies. But thanks again very much for your work. May Abba Yahweh continue to bless you and your family and keep you all in His Care and Shalom.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Samuel  
#7 Posted : Friday, September 26, 2008 8:14:17 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Just started checking that out today! Man yall coming with alot of info. Keep it coming because obviously we cant run out of stuff to learn about our Father Yahweh! The possibilities are endless!!!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline kp  
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:42:38 AM(UTC)
kp

There's another new chapter available in The Owner's Manual, my friends. Volume II, chapter 11 is entitled "Loving Your Neighbor." There are some fascinating (to me, anyway) comparisons of God's law with Man's in there---How we do things vs. how Yahweh said to do them. It's not hard to see how we got into the mess we're in. We stopped listening to our God.

http://www.theownersmanu...ving_Your_Neighbor.Torah

As always, thanks to Joe for taking care of us on the tech side of things.

kp
Offline sirgodfrey  
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 25, 2008 12:17:12 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

thanks Joe!