logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jeannie  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:03:25 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

An exchange between Yada and POD fan. Don't stop at just one book, read them all.

Friday, September 08, 2006

I was reflecting back on the events after 9-11, and had a question for you. I know you folks are busy, so I will be brief. Now that you have been battling out Islam's farce for a while, do you think this is making a difference in the world?

It seems to me they just keep getting more wicked, and that our country the US isn't willing to admit that Islam is the problem. Here we are debating Gay Marriage and Stem cell research, which we should. Yet it just seems to me people are forgetting way too easy. Maybe its just me. Anyway, I was wondering if your exposing Islam has made things better, worse, or just the same?

Thanks
J

J,

Millions of people visit Prophet of Doom each year. The truth is revealed there. Some read it and benefit from it. Others ignore it. Some rebel against it. But it doesn’t matter to me. My goal was to leave people without excuse.

America is lost beyond hope. I knew that long before I invested the time and risked my life to reveal the truth about Islam. But it needed to be done and no one else seemed willing to do it so I did. It is as simple as that.

While there is no hope for America, there still is individual hope. That is why I wrote www.YadaYahweh.com. I hope you take the time to read it because it will change your life.

Yada