logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<23456>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#151 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 1:42:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 7:01 PM, "DC" wrote:

Hi Yada and Yow'el,

Is there a reason that the Miqra'ey webpage displays the dates (observational) of Taruw'ah, Kippurym and Sukah as the 9th, 18th and 23rd September, yet opened up as a .pdf gives the dates (observational) as 10th, 19th and 24th September? I celebrated Taruw'ah on the .pdf date and I am keen to celebrate Kippurym on the correct observational date... but which one?

Yahuweh's blessings to you both

Yada's response:
Quote:

D,

I can't speak for Yow'el, but I think he may have made an error on one of the two presentations. Personally, as I consider the data he has provided us, I agree with his PDF presentation on observational, and not with his HTML version, which was used for the header. It is odd for the observational to follow the astonomical dates by two days, which also suggests that his PDF version is more accurate.

I've cc'd Yow'el on this question and answer. We have discussed our friendly difference this year on these dates, but at the time, I did not know that his PDF differed from his HTML on the observational assessment.

I personally prefer the "Perfect Observer" method, in which a new month begins when a perfect observer in a perfect location, with perfect vision in perfect conditions from the perfect vantage point can see the first emerging sliver of the moon prior to sunset. This isn't stated as such in Yah's Word, of course, but it seems to suit Yah's nature better than any other system.

What I really like is that Yow'el has given us the data, which enables us to think this through for ourselves. And that is the primary reason that I'm not bothered by differences in opinions in this regard. However, to be fair, listing two different times for observational suggests that one of the two is not accurate. Thanks for the heads up on this one. I look forward to Yow'el's reply.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#152 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2010 4:11:50 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 7:54 AM, "BT" wrote:

Yada,

Thank you for your kind words, and your permission to copy the books. Like I said I read Prophet of Doom a while ago, when I began a long term period of research on Islam just before 9/11. I, like many were under the false impression that Islam was a "peaceful" religion. Thankfully ignorance is curable! Prophet of Doom was one of many books I used for study, and by far one of, if not the most influential. I have been trying to warn/educate others ever since.
Yada Yahweh is a read in progress, but I am getting through it. In fact that was how I saw Questioning Paul. I was truthful about it being an answer to prayer. In my study of Paul's epistles over the years I have been perplexed at the contradictions between what Paul said and the words given to us by Yahshua. Such as Paul condemning Yahweh's Torah, but Yahshua's fulfillment of it and not it's destruction, as well as the many positive remarks made about it by those in the past such as David. Paul's remarks of the other Apostles has also always left me troubled throughout the years. Seeking reconciliation of these issues as well as many contentious debates over the years with many Calvinists (and his doctrine of predestination which is, by what I can tell from Scripture very much against Yahweh's plan and character), who constantly quote Paul but not Yahshua, led me to study. But, also an earnest prayer to be led to the truth. It was not long after that I came across your new work and am eagerly reading it. If what you are reporting is true, and by what I can tell it is, as I research along with my materials as I read. Then this is a possibility I never dreamed was the case.
I am overjoyed in that I am not alone in my suspicions of Paul's writings, that something was amiss.
I know you are very busy, so I thank you for taking time to write me back. Hopefully there will be some time to discuss what I am reading.

-B

Yada's response:

Quote:
B,

I too wish more people studied Islam, because the ignorance surrounding the religion is costly to the point of being deadly. Most everyone who speaks about the religion is being deceptive, Muslims on purpose, and non-Muslims out of a misguided affinity for political correctness. And as for me, I'm glad to have written Prophet of Doom because it serves as a great stepping stone to Yada Yahweh.

Regarding Paul's letters, I think most people who are willing to be honest in their study of Scripture, at some time in their lives, come to recognize that there is no way to reconcile Yahshua and Paul, much less Yahweh and Paul. But since Paul claims to speak for God, and since his letters are in the "bible," we tend to dance around the conflicts and make excuses for those which are the most glaring. After all, religions are specifically designed to encourage such a response. And that is why Christians are completely unwilling to contemplate the consequence of Paul contradicting Yahweh and Yahshua. Most don't even recognize that he does. So, it's a giant and unpopular step to resolve the conflicts by recognizing that the problem is Paul. That said, it took me 55 years to wake up to this disappointing reality. But now like you, I've gone from being angry with Paul to being overjoyed that I have finally come to realize what was amiss. It is a very liberating and affirming position relative to Yah.

I am also pleased to hear that you continuously conduct your own study and verify that which is trustworthy from that which is not. And since I'm prone to make mistakes, I'd appreciate knowing where you think my evidence or reasoning is flawed. I am particularly fond of constructive criticism.

I am far from professional, but I do have some favorite pictures. I'm into nature, landscapes, and lighting, so, most of the pics I like best are favorites because of the subject, not the skill or composition of the photographer. So about all you can say is that these places are beautiful. And while the skill level, apart from contrast, required in digital photography and with automated cameras, takes much of the artistry and technical understanding out of the equation, I love their ease of use, instant gratification, and flexibility.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#153 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:17:45 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM, "PIC" wrote:

Thank you very much. I appreciate it and hope that, like you said, more
people will become aware of this violent and anti-christ religion. That's
the reason I'm starting my website. I hope people will wake up before its
too late, if it isn't already.
My site is www.thecrescentorthecross.com in case you want to check it out.
I have a lon glong way to go on it, but it will be worth it I pray. If you
have any suggestions at all, I'd be glad to hear it.
God bless you Yada and keep fighting the good fight.

politicallyincorrect,

PIC,

Yada's response:

Quote:
PUI,

Since you have stated that you are doing this seeking God's blessing, my hope is that you reconsider your approach. "Christ" (which means drugged in Greek) isn't the Savior's title (it is Ma'aseyah (Implement Doing the Work of Yahuwah)) and there is no reference to a "cross" (it is an upright pillar where the Upright One stood up for us so that we could stand with Him) in Scripture. Moreover, even if you had the terminology right, and appreciated its relevance, what occurred on Passover was less important than what transpired the following day on Unleavened Bread.

There is a path to heaven, and it was facilitated by the Ma'aseyah Yahushua. It begins with Passover and ends with the celebration of Shelters (currently in its third of 8 days), where we are invited to camp out with Yahuwah. Your religion has purposefully concealed, ignored, abrogated, demeaned, and annulled the lone path to God--the very thing Yahushua stood for (read Mattiyahu 5-7).

Simply stated, while Christianity is a clever counterfeit, and Islam is little more than botched plagiarism, that only makes Christianity more beguiling then Islam. There is a reason Yahuwah wrote that thousands (not millions or billions) would receive His mercy, and that Yahushua said that few would find the door to life.

That is not what you wanted to hear, probably not even what you can accept, but it is nonetheless true--an ultimately politically incorrect. So I would encourage you to invest the time to learn the truth about Paul (www.QuestioningPaul.com), the truth regarding the inaccurate and unreliable nature of what you would call the "New Testament," and the massive and irreconcilable conflicts between Yahuwah's testimony in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms and the religion of Christianity (www.YadaYahweh.com).

As a student of both religions, and as a student of history and Yahuwah's Word, I can say with absolute certainty that Christianity is more Babylonian than is Islam. All religions are anti-Yah. God hates religion. So please, don't fight one bogus religion with another.

Prepare and then engage. Fight Satan on behalf of Yahuwah, not Christianity. And for that, you will first have to come to know God, whom to trust, and whom not to believe.

If you choose to embark on this journey of discovery away from your religion and to a relationship with Yahuwah (as Abraham did), then please, keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#154 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:43:55 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 1:42 PM, "B" wrote:

You have any updates for recent events anywhere?

-B

Yada's response:

Quote:
On Sep 23, 2010 4:53pm, Prophet of Doom
wrote:

B,

Thanks for the kind evaluation.

For the past five years I have spent my time correcting and improving
Yada Yahweh which is a vastly more important project. So no, I haven't
updated POD in some time. That said, we will one day soon open a POD
Forum and my POD emails, which I do stay current on, will be included
in the forum.

Yada

"B" responds:

Quote:
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 3:51 PM,

wrote:
I didn't know you had Yada Yahweh website. I will be reading this one
as well.

I hope you don't mind but i want to share my short story. I was
watching world events closely after the book burning uproar. i started
to research, read and educate myself in an obsessive manor. On Friday
Sept. 10th I fell to my knees praying for all those people who don't
know the deceit they follow. I was extremely emotional for 3 more days.
I am not a religious person...i mean I believe in G-d but i have not
practiced anything in a long time. I knew at that moment G-d was
showing me the way, the light and the future. I feel I have blessed to
see. For 2 weeks i have been obsessed with finding out more and wanting
to tell people only to get a death threat from a 1 1/2 year old friend.
Not to mention others think i'm now radical. I don't understand how our
leaderspeople can't see how evil the islam movement is since it is a
world wide issue. since i fell to my knees I'm looking for a G-dly
church. I thank G-d for that day of enlightenment.

Thanks again for the work you have done.
There i kept a long story short ;)

-B

Yada responds:

Quote:
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Prophet of Doom
wrote:

B,

If God, whose name is Yahuwah, has reached out to you in hopes that you
come to know Him, and then combat religions like Islam based upon what
you come to learn, then Yada Yahweh will serve you far better than
Prophet of Doom. And if this is true, you will never again bow in the
presence of our Heavenly Father, never again refer to Him as "G-d," nor
ever again search for "a G-dly church." You will learn, however, that
all religions are deceitful, which is why Yahuwah despises them.

You may well have been called Brigette, and I hope you were, but you
are not yet enlightened. Be very careful with what you believe and say
between the time of your calling and your enlightenment. In this
regard, I would encourage you to set Prophet of Doom aside for the
moment, and then start reading Yada Yahweh and then Questioning Paul.
If you do, you will thank God. And that is not because I have all the
answers, as I am often mistaken, but God does. Yada Yahweh is a
conversation with Him.

Yada

"B" writes back:

Quote:
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM, "B" wrote:

Yada,

I hope you don't mind me writing again. Since my recent revelation,
knowing the life of the Yeshua was true (yes i was sceptical, I wanted
to believe, everything i have been taught was to believe, but judaism
didn't believe and after all they are god's people), I have asked a few
religious people if they knew of any classes for a more in depth
understanding of what I now knew. The best i got was "Go to scripture
and pray". But I had a problem with that because I didn't know what
bible to study. KJV? NIV? What religion is right? Where do I start? why
can't I just pray to God and leave religion out of it? I'm hell damned
for all my disbelief and confusion!!! I wanted something more in depth
I wanted a deeper understanding. I wanted to know what all the
scriptures say but I didn't even know where i would find these because
I don't know what they are. Can you believe I am now 44 and just heard
of the Torah 2 weeks ago. I had no clue what it was. but I have always
known and believed that there was a Yahweh and there was something
wrong with organized religion. I just read through the first chapter of
Yada Yahweh. I found it hard to read because of my deficient
vocabulary. This is a good thing that I have to look up words. But it
took me all day to read through the one chapter. I was surprised to
find out that Moseh had 5 books...I'm only aware of the 'ten
commandments'. It seems a bit weird to refer to my creator as Yahweh as
well as get all the names right while I'm reading and trying to
understand. I can't imagine the research you have put in this. It is
exactly what I was asking my religious friends for but was looking for
in a more fellowship type setting. All the study you have done will
benefit me. If there are any other suggestions you can point me to such
as Torah for dummies online? It would be appreciated.

B

Yada responds:

Quote:
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:59:34 -0700

B,

Your experiences are not uncommon. Most everyone who has come to know
Yahweh has come to Him the same way. It begins by questioning and then
rejecting religion. It continues by seeking to learn the truth--no
matter how unpopular it may be. It travels through Yahweh's Word--a
slow, methodical, and inquisitive review of each and every phrase. If
you stay on this path, you will find Him waiting for you with open
arms.

The more I update and edit Yada Yahweh, the more insightful and
revealing it becomes. And thus, it moves even farther away from the
"Torah for Dummies." For example, I'm currently rewriting the Prologue
which you have just read, and it is becoming significantly more
profound. So, I'm not the right guy for the job of making it simpler.
But I'm not sure God has commissioned anyone to do that job, because He
wants us to invest the time to observe the nuances and symbolism of his
every word. That is how we come to know Him and trust Him.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#155 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2010 9:28:17 AM(UTC)
Yada

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:14 PM, "AB" wrote:

Quote:
Sirs, you have given the question of the Hebrew points much thought.

What would you say by way of comment to this, please?

Adonai is rendered in the LXX as kurios and Adoni as kurios mou.
This shows that a difference in meaning as between adonai (divine ref and adoni (human ref) is recognized when the LXX was made in BC times.
The NT reflects that same difference by copying the LXX where it has kurios mou for adoni.
If there were no points written in BC times how was that distinction (adoni/adonai) recognizable by the LXX when it translated the Hebrew text?
Your comment is valuable,
Thanks
Anthony

Visit our website at www.restorationfellowship.org

See our new video "Jesus Is Still a Jew!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQe7WBXpufI

Yada's response:

Quote:
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 9:04 PM
To: "AB"
Subject: Re: Kurios mou and kurios ADONAI and ADONI

A,

As a general rule, I find the Septuagint almost useless. While some small portion of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms was translated into Greek in the 2nd century bce, we have many, much older Hebrew manuscripts, rendering the translations of value only when trying to translate the apostolic writings. Moreover, the oldest surviving copies of the Septuagint date to the second and third century ce, so old witnesses to the text don't exist. Further, by the time of Origin, the Greek translations were so divergent, he devoted his life to trying to consolidate them, albeit there is no evidence his life's work survived. So the manuscripts we have differ substantially, and thus aren't credible, and none predate the DSS.

There are relatively few uses of 'adon associated with Yahuwah, and the few which are, are much more accurately rendered 'edon, Upright One. Yahuwah makes it clear throughout Scripture that ba'al, the primary Hebrew word for Lord, is associated with Satan--as it describes his ambition. And in Hosea, Yah tells us that the thing He is most pleased about upon His return, is that He never has to hear Lord spoken again.

So, I'm not keen on trying to render kurios Lord, especially since the word is never written out in any first-third century mss of the greek apostolic texts.

Yada

"AB" responds:

Quote:
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 4:04 AM, "AB" wrote:

Thanks for this. Just directly to the point: are you saying that 449 occs of Adona (Adona YHVH) in the MT are not really right?
Adoni obviously refers to non-Deity and this distinction goes back to the time of the LXX since kurios (Adonai) is distinguished from kurios mou "my lord.'
Is it not obvious that rabbis would want to distinguish address to God from address to men or angels?

-A

Yada answers:

Quote:
A,

Based upon the DSS, we know that the Masoretes added 'adon when it was not actually in the original text, and they removed Yahuwah when it was in the original text. Since we do not have 100% of the text extant in the DSS, we do not know how often these things were done collectively or individually, but the number most certainty is 139 alone for the substitution of one for the other. So, be careful when you suggest 449 occasions. It is much less than that.

Further, the three letters which comprise the word can be vocalized 'edon, or 'adon. Since 'edon is consistent with one of Yahuwah's most often used metaphors (including the Greek word errantly rendered cross), and since 'adon is associated with Lord, the Adversary's title (as it denotes Satan's ambition which is the opposite of Yah's), I'm confident that the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms never associate 'adon with Yah, but instead 'edon--Upright One and Upright Pillar.

Rabbis of whom you speak hate Yahuwah. Their mission in life was and remains to usurp God's authority. It is why they made it a crime to utter His name.

Noting your byline, there was no person named Jesus who lived in the first century ce. The realization that Jesus is actually Yahushua (Yah Saves), and Yahuweh is God, is infinitely more important than the debate over 'edon and 'adon. Further, Jews are actually Yahuwdym. And while Yahushua was a Yahuwd, it is far more important to note that He was Torah observant. Most Yahuwdym were wrong, especially religiously. The Torah was and remains right--especially in its advocacy of our salvation and its animosity toward religion.

Since you asked me to look at your site, I'd recommend that you stop using "Gospel" and "belief." Gospel is not a translation of euangelion, and Yah wants to be known, trusted, and relied upon--which is the antithesis of belief (faith in that which is not known). It is less important that we consider what the disciples may have believed, and more important that we know what Yahushua said and did, and how this relates to the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. Focus on why and how He fulfilled Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits, and you will lead many to salvation.

Yada

In response, "AB" just sent Yada the video, "Jesus is still a Jew!"

Yada's follow-up:

Quote:
I'm perplexed. Why are you so fascinated with 'dn if you don't know that the letter "j" wasn't even invented until the 16th century (meaning that there could not be anyone named Jesus in the first century)? How is it that you are curious about the faith of the disciples, and yet you don't know that the Ma'aseyah's name was Yahushua? Why sweat the details and ignore the things which are important? Why accept the rabbinical vocalization of Yahushua's name, knowing that they denied Him? Why disassociate Yahushua from Yahuweh by misstating His name? Why promote the disciple's beliefs if you don't know who Yahushua was in the context of the Torah, what He said, what He did, and why?

Along these lines, it is obvious to those who study Yahuwah's Word that 'dn is 'edon, not 'adon. They are different words, spelled with with the same letters. But one rendering and definition serves religious rabbis and the other serves Yahuwah.

So, just as someone made up the vocalization 'adon, as opposed to 'edon, someone made up the name "jesus." And while they were different people, these religious individuals committed both crimes for the same reason. Few things are as beguiling as changing the Ma'aseyah's name and thereby disassociating Him from Yahuwah, or associating Yahuwah with a title He associates with the Adversary. These are very similar errors, and both lie at the heart of religious lies.

So, there was no one named "Jesus" who lived in the first century. Yahuwah is God's name. He does not associate the title "lord" with Himself. The disciple's "beliefs" remain irrelevant--and mostly unexplained. And while Yahushua was a Yahuwd, that is vastly less important than explaining how and why the Ma'aseyah Yahushua observed and promoted the Towrah. Further, the Greek texts of the Septuagint and Disciple's witness vary so significantly between manuscripts, they are of very limited value.

I'm sure that you mean well. And therefore, I'm trying to point you away from error and that which does not matter, to truth, and to that which does matter.

Yada

Edited by user Saturday, October 2, 2010 2:52:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#156 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2010 1:50:01 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 8:10 AM, "SH" wrote:

Hi,

My name is "SH" and I Have a request to make. I have been reading several of your books and they have been very eye opening. We struggle in Idaho with the Mormon faith and being able to speak about and understand their many false prophets. Have you ever discussed writing a book to expose Mormonism which is on the rise in our country?

Thank you,

-SH

Yada's response:

Quote:
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:45:58 -0700
Subject: Re: Mormonism
To: "SH

S,

I did a research project on Mormonism to free a friend from it. It is the world's easiest religion to disprove--as none of its unique claims is valid. But it did not matter. Muslims discard all evidence contrary to their religion by demeaning the motives of the source. They are impervious to reason.

The rise of Mormonism is proof that most people have lost the ability to think rationally. Today more than ever, religious and political people like being told what to think, what to do, and what to believe.

When it comes to refuting Mormonism, the job has been done, albeit by Christians who are only slightly less fooled. But there are several sites dedicated to disproving the religion. So if I don't get around to doing so, the world is still without excuse.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#157 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2010 2:53:49 PM(UTC)
Yada

I saw an interesting article on CNN and forwarded it to Yada:

Quote:
Yada - have you seen this? From CNN: http://religion.blogs.cn...haritable-status/?hpt=T2

Here is Yada's response:

Quote:
I'm not surprised. But the bottom line here is that there was no written language for the Druids, so their beliefs are mostly speculation. That said, the love of nature and its near deification is very similar to the environmentalists of secular humanism.
Offline Yada  
#158 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2010 4:18:01 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:30 AM, McFarland, TM wrote:

Yada,

So I recently got married. And I have been reading the Questioning Paul stuff and it all makes sense but now the whole role of a wife as written in Ephesians makes me wonder what exactly the role of a wife is, can you help me?

Thanks,

-TM

Yada's response:

Quote:
Congratulations, T. I am very happy for you.

I think you'd be wise to discard everything Paul wrote. He did not like women very much, and he wasn't a fan of marriage either. Fortunately, Yahuwah loves women and loves marriage.

I think that the answer is found in the Covenant: be faithful, be honest, be loving, be nurturing, be equal and committed partners, be conversant, do things together, observe the Torah, raise your children to know and love Yah, protect them from human religious and political oppression, be forgiving, and value your family as much as you value your relationship with Yah.

While mothers and fathers, wives and husbands, women and men, are different, we are equally valuable in God's eyes. With that in mind, a marriage and family probably work best if men focus on providing and women focus on nurturing. If you look at our Heavenly Father's and Spiritual Mother's role in our lives, they seem to mirror this distinction.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#159 Posted : Saturday, October 9, 2010 3:43:10 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 10:10 AM, "R" wrote:

Dear Yada,

Check out LuLu.com. They have the best pricing I have found.

I have only read your introduction writings, but I find that you are exemplary in scholarly writing that any layman can follow.

Yes, Yahweh is the only solution, but as you know, both Christianity and the Jews have done horrible things in the name of their god, and forced the Arab world to seek a fabrication.

R, I agree, but unlike Allah, Yahuwah did not sanction the atrocities committed by Christians. And Jews don't do anything in the name of their God.

Quote:
I will eventually read all that you have here—but you have overwhelmed me with the facts, and it will take time. Might I suggest that you print your books to PDF and have options for download in different sizes, one for 8.5” x 11” print, and one for 3” x 4” for iphone/kindle/nook, and one larger version for ipads.

As you may know, Prophet of Doom and Yada Yahweh are available in their entirety free in HTML and PDF. Many people have used the free service at Amazon to convert our PDFs to read on their Kindles. I don't know the page size of the PDFs, but I used standard hardback margins in the Word files for Yada Yahweh, and the Quark Express files for the original hardback of POD, which helps keep the line length readable.
Quote:

Your message is more important than any money it could generate, however, most people realize that self-printing is expensive—and a “lulu.com” quality book that is already printed and at a reasonable price—is a better option.

Someday I may consider short run publishing for POD and YY. I've previously published POD, but the cost per reader with the hardback was substantially greater than giving the book away free online. So if I do, and if I choose to sell them online, Lulu may be a good option. That said, they don't very often print 1,000 and 2,500 page books.

Quote:
I know you are not in this for the money, so you need to at least transform your writings into PDF’s that can be sent everywhere on earth, and read at leasure, searched, or when appropriate—printed.

They are all available in their entirety in PDF--and free. They are presented in HTML also, and without restriction, so that they can be downloaded anywhere by anyone. And as a result of the MP3 files, Prophet of Doom is listened to in the Islamic world more than it is in America, Australia, or Europe. Owning a printed copy of the book would be a death sentence for a Muslim, but listening to it does not incriminate them.

Quote:
You could also become your own competition, and put your books out under different names and pen names (arabic), to induce unsuspecting Muslims into reading them—and finding out the truth.

I've thought about less confrontational titles, and may do so in the future. Assigning my real name to POD was something I felt was important for the credibility of the research. I'm not afraid of them, and want others to know that they should not be afraid.

Quote:
Your intellect as already displayed, could produce a Handbook on Spiritual Islam, or Muhammad, A Biography of the Prophet, that once one starts to read it, they will find themselves lead down a path of introspection of their beliefs, but the nature of the Title would not raise flags until far too late, and you could then change the book name, change the pen name, chapter titles, introduction, etc. and send it out again.

The problem with this approach is religion. Religious people are seldom motivated to discard their faith based upon evidence or reason. So, only people who already know that there is something wrong with Muhammad, Allah, the Qur'an, and Islam will benefit from the research in Prophet of Doom. And they are more likely going to find the book under a title which suggests a critical review.

I have found that no religious person, Christian, Muslim, Rabbinical Jew, Mormon, or Secular Humanist, is willing to accept unassailable evidence or irrefutable logic which is hostile to their faith until they are first willing to question their religion. So a change in title might be counterproductive.

Quote:
You have done the most professional job I have witnessed to date, but to get this information into the hands of a Muslim means that you have to somehow trick them into purchasing or downloading the book—and then, reveal to them the facts of Islam in a way that causes them to understand the true history, nature, and origin of their prophet and religion.

I'm not into using tricks. And even if I were, it wouldn't do any good. Unless someone is ready and willing to accept something which is contrary to their religion, neither evidence nor reason will do them any good.

Quote:

There are many Islamic sites that give a little here and a little there, but none give all the facts—they can’t, the facts as you have found out are too confusing to sort out for the average person. You have done it, you have sorted it all out, but now you need to package it in a multiplicity of ways wherein you let the Muslims understand their religion, sort of like tongue in cheek writing—or a parody, where you extol the wonderful facts and beliefs of Islam, but you are doing it in a way that ultimately turns Muslims OFF to their own religion. You could even create your own “Islamic” web sites, with enough of a look to fool the curious searcher. If this is a war to expose Islam to the Muslim world, you must use all subterfuge to accomplish your goal.

No, I don't have to use subterfuge. I don't want to trick Muslims. They have already been tricked.

My mission was to expose and condemn the religion so as to leave all those with access to the internet without excuse. But I agree with multiple people using multiple ways so achieve a just result, so you are free to use what you have learned to reach Muslims, reaching out to them in whatever way you think will be effective, so long as it is honest and moral.

Quote:
Your Message of TRUTH is essential for the Muslim to see and understand so that they can withdraw from their religion—which as you know is very difficult, but you can inspire them to SECRETLY pray to Yahweh, our Father in Heaven, and to work within their communities to ensure that their youth are not indoctrinated in the real Islam—and like a double agent, they disseminate harmless sounding pamphlets that point to YOUR Islamic sites—where you are able to turn them OFF to pursuing hard core Islamic goals.

I don't see Yahuwah condoning secrecy or trickery. No one wants Muslim children to be informed, so as to have a real choice, more than Yah, but I don't see Him using this strategy.
Quote:

I know that I sound “OVER THE TOP”, but the battle is for the Minds of the Muslim—and without the TRUTH reaching them in some fashion, we will ultimately lose this battle—and the countries of the world will wind up with ignorant jihadists terrorizing them. We can win this war by subterfuge, and somehow through clever means—get the TRUTH into the hands and minds of those who need it most.

JUST A THOUGHT…..

There is a reason that Yah wrote that thousands, not millions or billions, would benefit from His mercy. Lies are far more popular than the truth. And on the same tablet, He told us that fathers would condemn their own children, doing exactly what Muslims have done to their offspring. But the only way to stop it is for God to intervene in freewill, or kill the fathers and mothers of Muslim children. Since He is only going to kill those Muslims who attack Yisra'el during the Magog War, and the remainder upon His return, and since He will only limit freewill during the last three years of the Tribulation, I only see us saving hundreds of Muslims, nothing more.

I'm convinced that Yah wants us to expose and condemn all religions accurately and truthfully, and to expose and promote the path He provided home.

Quote:
LuLu.com has some excellent prices if you are not dead set on having the finest paper used.

Quote:
Once I've finished the current edit pass of YY, I'll consider it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote:

I would imagine that it is dime store paperback paper, but I haven’t tried them yet.

You can get as few as 1 book printed with selfbinding cover, so you don’t have a great investment in inventory.

Yes, but my guess is that 1 book at 1000 pages would be very expensive.

Quote:
Thank you for the work you have done,

-R

You are welcome, R.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#160 Posted : Saturday, October 9, 2010 10:22:14 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:00 PM, "TW" wrote:

Dear Brother in Christ,

I am contacting you because of your impressive research on the Quran, and accurate exposition
of the dark secretive truths shadowing the Islamic faith, and the "prophet" Mohammad.

However, because you are capable of this kind of documentation and because you have such a public domain,
you must consider exposing the evils that lurk between the covers of the Judo/Israeli Talmud. The Babylonian Talmud,
has replaced the Torah in Sephardi (israeli) "orthodox" Jewish synagogues since well before the turn of the first century, it
was the tradition that Christ came to earth to ban, and it was the force behind the Crucifixion. The Rabbis' say that the
Talmud is the true revalation of God to man (given to moses) and that the Torah was written to confuse the Gentiles. If as you say, the Mein Kampf and
the Quran rank themselves as the most evil documents ever composed by man, then they are utterly dwarfed by the Talmud.
As well as glorying pedophilia, rape, hostility toward other religions. racial supremacy, pathological deception etc... the Talmud
has remained virtually unknown by the western world, making the threat that it brings to our civilization, even more pertinent.
In short, please expose this evil book.

Thank you for your work,
-TW

Yada's response:

Quote:
T,

I am no longer a Christian, and I don't refer to the Ma'aseyah (Implement Doing the Work of Yah) Yahushua (Yah Saves) as "Christ (which speaks of the application of drugs in Greek)." I have left my religion for a relationship with Yahuwah--one achieved through the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. I have written a 2,500 page book on this journey of discovery which I invite you to read. It provides an amplified translation of Yahuwah's Word, along with insights and connections which aid in understanding. And in that book, the religious teachings of Judaism are exposed and condemned, along with the religious teachings of Christianity and Islam.

You are correct in recognizing that Judaism is false. But it was not the Babylonian Talmud which Yahushua criticized. It would not even be written until the sixth century.

I am concerned, however, that you are wont to lump a race (Jews/Yahuwdym), a nation (Israel/Yisra'el), and a book (the Talmud) together as if they were one. Yahuwah loves His people and His land, even though He hates the religion of Judaism (as He hates yours if you are a Christian). It is valid, even necessary, to criticize a religion, and religious texts, but not a people. That is racism.

What you don't seem to know Thomas is that based upon Paul's writings, Christianity has also replaced the Torah. And Christianity is every bit as Babylonian as is rabbinic Judaism.

Yahushua came to fulfill Yahuwah's promises regarding Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits. While He was overtly opposed to all religions, that was not His reason for His last visit. Further, Yahushua subjected Himself to the Upright Pole so as to serve as the Passover Lamb. The force behind that fulfillment was Yahuwah and His Word, not a religious lie.

Yes, it is true that Rabbis promote their Oral Law, and they choose it when it contradicts Yahuwah's Torah. But Christians likewise believe Paul when his letters contradict and nullify the Torah. So how is that any better?

I agree that the Talmud is errant, even evil, but it is not nearly as influential, as deadly, or as destructive as is the Qur'an or Mein Kampf. History is proof of that. So your perspective on these books isn't rational.

The Babylonian Talmud is a threat only to the Jews who believe it, and to no one else. Mein Kampf led to the deaths of 55 million people. The Qur'an has inspired the killing of even more, and it isn't done. Almost no one has lost their mortal life, their property, or their freedom based upon the Talmud.

The Talmud, while untrue, does not bring any threat of any kind to our civilization. It only deceives and damns the souls of religious Jews. The Jews in positions of influence and power whom you seem to fear are not religious. And in fact, Christianity, Islam, and Secular Humanism are a far greater threat in that they deceive 1000 times the number of people who are influenced by the Talmud.

Yada

Offline Yada  
#161 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 8:14:11 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:20 AM, "GE" wrote:

Hello Yada, I hope you and your family are well. I wanted to ask you about a statement you made concerning the US economy. You said that it would not recover. Although I believe I agree with you, I wanted to know your logic behind your deduction. Also, I will email you later concerning something I recently was pondering in terms of mankind's original state of immortality before transgression.

Yada's response:

Quote:
I didn't say that it would not recover, but that its overall trend, with lots of ups and downs, would be down. There will be the appearances of short term recoveries, but in the long term we have done too much damage to correct.

The primary issues are the Federal Reserve, the destruction of our currency, runaway government spending, especially on war and failure (ie, punishing success and rewarding failure), astronomical deficits, unnecessary burdens on business, lopsided tax burdens, an ignorant electorate, immoral politicians (and the lack of any viable, honest, beneficial choices), a dimwitted media, a dysfunctional education system, suicidal wars, and the blend of religion, politics, and militarism which is sweeping the nation.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#162 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:09:22 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM, "DM" wrote:

Yada ..

Hello

I died in 2003 and had a holy spririt / Jesus experience . I was told during this experience to focus the rest of my days on Jesus becuase evil is everywhere and I was given the mental impression to place my hands to the sides of my eyes as if to make them into blinders shielding out evil . I was told to focus on JESUS - that word .

I want to know when I died why YHWH not thought it important to tell me of the Torah , the laws and pre-constantine writings so that I could be one of his if I really am one of his. I mean dont you think that is kind of a big deal since I was dead and he was talking to me anyways ?

I am very confused about Yada Yahweh and what you are trying to accomplish . What are you specifically trying to say . Are you trying to say if I dont follow all the laws, laws which include STONING mind you .. then I am going to hell ?

I would like to see what you see , the parchments to understand what you are telling us. I think I ought to be able to see with my own eyes these incredibly important documents you want me to base my entire existence upon . As you know I dont know you and it is not healthy to trust a total stranger at their word over the internet.
You have a pretty big fan named Larry Hendricks who talks of your site night and day and led me to it. I think he did this becuase I have on my own researched Islam for the sake of researching it and know all about what it is and its evils.

Thanks
-D

Yada's response:

Quote:
D,

I am not qualified to or even interested in interpreting people's dreams, or their spiritual or medical experiences. But I am qualified to tell you that Yahuwah would never use the name "Jesus." So, if this was the name you heard, it was not God speaking to you. Since He named Him, since He revealed His name to us 326 times, I'm reasonably sure He knows it. Moreover, Yahushua means Yah Saves. and Jesus is the savior of the Druid religion where the Horned One is considered god.

Moreover, Yahuwah would not tell you to focus on "Jesus" because Yahuwah should be your focus. Even Yahushua focused our attention on the Father, not Himself. Yahushua is simply the diminished manifestation of Yahuweh, His corporeal representative, set apart from Yahuwah to serve us.

There is no word remotely related to holy used in conjunction with Yahuwah's Spirit. He says that His Spirit is Set-Apart. His terminology is Ruwach Qodesh. Understanding the concept of set apart is essential to understanding Yah's message.

We are not to wear blinders, but instead come to understand evil so that we might expose and condemn it. It is Satan who wants us to be blinded to the religious lies which surround us. After all, even you have sought to understand the evil that is Islam, so I'm confident you understand this.

Since Yahuwah's name is written using three of Hebrew's 22 letters, all of which we know how to pronounce, there is no reason to write it as if you don't know. After all, He used it 7,000 times in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, and He told us to use it. And Yah appears in another 260 names and titles, all of which we know how to pronounce.

God told us all: “Yahuweh’s (YaHuWeH’s) Towrah (towrah – law, instruction, and prescription for living) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym – without defect, lacking nothing, correct, sound, genuine, right, helpful, healing, beneficial, and true), returning, restoring, and transforming (suwb – turning around and bringing back) the soul (nepesh – our consciousness). Yahuweh’s (YaHuWeH’s) testimony (‘eduwth – and witness) is trustworthy and reliable (‘aman – verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding and obtaining wisdom (hakam – educating and enlightening to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded (pethy).” (Psalm 19:7) So, there would be no reason for Him to repeat what He has already affirmed.

Yahushua said the same thing during the Sermon on the Mount. I'd be glad to share that with you if you'd like, but you'd probably disregard it at this time, just as you have Yahuwah's testimony. My guess is that you have chosen to ignore what Yahushua said because Paul contradicted Him, dismissing the Torah, and Paul's inaccurate testimony has become the basis of Christianity. But if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll send you Yahushua's comments on the Torah in the Sermon on the Mount.

Since Yahuwah is consistent, if you heard a different message, it came from a different spirit. If you want to be adopted by God, there is only one way. It starts with Passover and culminates with Shelters.

You may be confused by Yada Yahweh because you may still prefer your religion to Yah's Word. The fact is, the truth is so unfamiliar to you that you are actually angry that someone would tell you that Yahuwah asked us to observe His Torah countless times, and Yahushua said that the Torah would endure forever completely unchanged. Yahushua not only observed the Torah, He was the human manifestation of the Torah. His words, deeds, and sacrifices are meaningless and worthless apart from the Torah.

I answer the question about going to hell in the prologue of the book, so you didn't read very far. People who don't observe the Torah's means to salvation do not go to Hell, their souls simply cease to exist at the end of their mortal lives. But the fact you would respond to Yada Yahweh's message this way without so much as reading the prologue, should be troubling to you.

If you can read Hebrew, go online and bring up photos of the Dead Sea Scrolls. If not, buy the books listed in the prologue and use them.

What I may or may not want is irrelevant. All that matters is what Yahuwah wants. And for that, you will have to rely upon His Word--the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. It is what Yahushua relied upon.

You should never trust any man or woman. Trust Yahuwah only. To do so, you must invest the time to learn what He revealed. And you can do this if you buy and use the resources presented in Reshith.

Larry has endeavored to present Yada Yahweh on Facebook with outstanding results, but he is not my fan. He is a fan of Yahuwah and His Word.

Islam is evil, but so is Christianity. Yahuwah created a covenant, a familial relationship, which is vastly superior to any religion. And that relationship, as well as the means to participate in it, is delineated in the Torah.

If you read Yada Yahweh, send me another note with your questions. But please read at least the first two volumes before you do, as most, but not all, questions are answered by that time.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#163 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 6:16:37 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
2010/10/15

When will the Fed take their foot off the neck of our economy? From CNN: http://money.cnn.com/201..._speech/index.htm?hpt=T1

Yada's response:

Quote:
Using the Great Recession they created to increase their unconstitutional authority, the Fed has become the most powerful cartel in the world. They have surpassed the OPECers. Welcome to the NWO.
Offline Yada  
#164 Posted : Friday, October 15, 2010 11:11:54 AM(UTC)
Yada

Yada just sent me this:

Quote:
The past couple of days I've been working on Lord v. Yahuwah, Jesus v. Yahushua, Christ and Christian v. Chrestus and Chrestucian v. Ma'aseyah for the rewritten Prologue. Here is the first installment. If you'd like the other two segments after you've considered this one, let me know. Also, I've added the 7 Instructions to the Prologue, and that new section is worth considering. Additionally, the new intro cites the Psalm affirming the Torah so as to expose religious teaching.

Anyway, these all provide food for thought...

Yada

These volumes are not religious. This message does not portend to be popular either. And one of the more limiting factors in this regard will be the unfamiliar vocabulary promoted throughout this book. It does not use the terms you are accustomed to hearing, even though doing so would lure in and reach a much larger audience. God does not combat deception with lies, nor shall I.

Therefore, in the closing pages of the Prologue, I’m going to methodically destroy the credibility of the following terms: Lord, Jesus, Christ, Christian, Bible, Old Testament, New Testament, Church, and Cross. And in their place, I’m going to establish the Divine Writ.

The reasons this must be done are many. It is vital that people have the opportunity to know that they have been deceived by the very people who have preyed upon their devotion. God wants us to stop trusting people, especially those who teach, preach, and pontificate, so that we can rely on Him. It is important that people are given valid reasons to jettison political and religious deceptions so that they can clean their mental slate, preparing the way for more people to know the truth, and thereby enabling Yahuwah to communicate with us using the names, titles, and words He chose. It is also important that we come to realize that there is a lesson in every human deception and vital insights in every divine revelation.

Therefore, in Yada Yahweh, you will not find Yahuwah’s name, which is unfamiliar to most of you, replaced any of the 7,000 times He uses it in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms with “LORD,” just because that’s what you are accustomed to seeing. Lord is synonymous with Ba’al, which is Satan’s title throughout Scripture. It describes the Adversary’s ambition, which is to lord over men, to control them, and to own their souls.

God’s aversion to being called “the Lord” is why Yahuwah revealed that upon His return, on the Day of Reconciliations when the Covenant is finally Renewed, He will never again tolerate its use. “And (wa) it shall be (hayah – will exist) in (ba – at, with, and on) that (ha huw’ – or His) day (yowm – speaking of His return on the Day of Reconciliations), prophetically declares (ne’um – predicts, reveals, and promises) Yahuwah (YaHuWaH), you shall call (qara’ – read and recite, summon and invite) Me as husband (‘yshy – as your marriage partner, Me as extant, present, and in existence as an individual, even as a man in your midst); and (wa) not (lo’) call Me (qara’ – summon Me or read aloud) ‘My Lord’ (ba’aly – my Master, the one who owns and possesses me) ever again (ly ‘owd – now or forevermore). For I will remove (suwr – come and reject, separating Myself from, and revolt against, renounce and repudiate) the names (shem) of the Lords (Ba’alym – the masters, owners, possessors, and false gods) out of (min – from) her mouth (peh – speaking of the lips and language of Yisra’el), and (wa) they shall not be remembered, recalled, or mentioned (lo’ zakar – proclaimed or be brought to mind) by (ba) their name (shem) ever again (‘owd – any longer).” (Hosea 2:16-17 / 18-19)

Now that God has confirmed that He does not like being referred to as “the Lord,” let’s consider His name, and whether we can and should pronounce it. The most telling passage in this regard is found in the book Yahuwah entitled Shemowth – Names. You may know it as “Exodus.”

“And Moseh said to God (ha ‘elohym – the Mighty One), ‘Now look, if (hineh) I go (bow’ – come) to the Children (ben – sons) of Yisra’el (yisra’el –those who strive and struggle with, persist and endure with, individuals who persevere with and are empowered by God), and say (‘amar) to them, “The God (‘elohym – Almighty) of your fathers (‘ab) sent me out (salah) to (‘el) you (‘atem), and they ask (‘amar – question) me, ‘What (mah) is His (hu) personal and proper name (shem),’ what (mah) shall I say (‘amar) to (‘el) them?”’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:13) While God would give Moseh a direct answer, He didn’t do so directly. And that is because there was a bigger difference between Amen Ra, Amun, Aten, Horis, Seb, Isis, Osiris, Sobek, et all, and Yahuwah, than just a name. Yahweh is for real. He actually exists.

By revealing the basis of His name, Yahuwah answered the most important question we can ask: yes, there really is a God. “God (‘elohym) said (‘amar – answered and promised) to (‘el) Moseh, ‘’ehayah (אֶ הְ יֶ ה) ‘asher (אֲ שֶׁ ר) ‘ehayah.’ (אֶ הְ יֶ ה) – ‘I Am Who I Am.’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:14) In His answer, God conveyed: “I Exist.” “I was, I am, and I always will be.” “I am God.” “I am responsible for your very existence.” “I am the source of your continued existence.” “I am exactly who I say I am (and not what men say of me).”

So that you know, ‘ehayah is the first person singular of hayah, meaning: “exists, am, is, was, be, been, and will be.” ‘Asher denotes a “relationship, an association, or linkage,” and is often translated “with, who, which, what, where, or when.” By using these words, Yahuwah told us: 1) He exists, 2) that our continued existence is predicated upon Him, 3) that relationships are of vital interest to Him, and 4) how to pronounce the final syllable of His name (ah).

“He said (‘amar), ‘Tell (‘amar) the Children (ben) of Yisra’el (yisra’el –those who strive and struggle with, persist and endure with, individuals who persevere with and are empowered by God), “I Am (‘ehayah – first person singular of the verb hayah, meaning I exist) has sent (salah) me to you.”’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:14) There may be no more profound statement, no more important mission, no higher authority. The source of our existence, the one and only God who actually exists, was going to go from Arabia to the Nile Delta with an eighty-year-old shepherd to rescue His wayward and oppressed children from Egypt—the most oppressive religious, political, and military power man had yet conceived.

“God (‘elohym), moreover (‘owd – besides this and in addition), said (‘amar – declared) to (‘el) Moseh, ‘You shall say (‘amar) this (koh) to (‘el) the Children of Yisra’el (yisra’el – individuals who strive and struggle with, those who persist and endure with, those who persevere with and are empowered by God), “Yahuwah (י ה ו ה), God (‘elohym) of your fathers (‘ab), God of ‘Abraham, God of Yitzchaq, and God of Ya’aqob, sent (salah) me (‘any) to (‘el) you (‘atem).” This (zeh) is My (‘any) personal and proper name (shem) forever (la ‘olam – for all time and into eternity). This (zeh) is My (‘any) way of being known and remembered (zeker – My way of being mentioned and recalled, My commemoration and memorial, the inheritance right, symbol, sign, and signature) in all dwelling places, homes (dowr) times, and generations (dowr).’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:15)

So, pray tell, how does anyone justify calling God “Lord” when God said as clearly as words allow: My name is Yahuwah. That is the way I want to be recalled, the way I want to be known, and the way I want to be remembered. Yahuwah is My signature. Tell those who want to live with Me, those who want to be saved by Me, that Yahuwah has sent you. Yahuwah: know it, say it, remember it.

Now that we have allowed God to resolve the myths that He has many names, some of which are too sacred to be spoken, what about the myth that no one knows how to pronounce the four consonants which comprise His signature. To begin, Yahuwah’s name is comprised of vowels, not consonants. Flavius Josephus, the most famous of all Jewish historians, wrote in The War of the Jews, Book 5.5.7: “…the set apart name, it consists of four vowels.” Weingreen, a noted scholar in Hebrew grammar wrote in 1959 for Oxford University Press: “Long before the introduction of vowels signs it was felt that the main vowel sounds should be indicated in writing, and so the three letters, Waw, He, and Yod (ו ה י) were used to represent long vowels.”

In actuality, the easiest was to dispense with the “consonant” myth is to examine the thousands upon thousands of Hebrew words containing the letters Waw, He, and Yod, and notice how they are pronounced. Almost invariably, the Waw conveys the vowel sounds “o,” “oo,” “u,” and the vowel form of the English “w.” The He is pronounced “a” and to a significantly lesser degree, “e.” And the Yod communicates the “i” sound as well as the vocalization of the vowel form of the English “y.” In reality, these three vowels, in conjunction with the Hebrew Aleph (א) and Ayin (ע), made it possible to pronounce every Hebrew word several millennia before vowel points were added by the Masoretes.

With this in mind, let’s examine the three vowels which comprise Yahuwah’s name. Perhaps the most familiar Hebrew word known to us today beginning with the letter Yod is “yada,” meaning to know. You often hear it repeated: “yada, yada, yada.” Indirectly, we know the Yod sound from Israel, which is a transliteration of Yisra’el. But it is also the source of the vowel in: Isaiah (Yasha’yah), Messiah (Ma’aseyah), Zechariah (Zakaryahuw), Hezekiah (Chazayah), Nehemiah (Nachemyah), and Moriah (Mowriyah).

Those who have sung “kumbaya (quwmbayah (stand with Yah))” or “hallelujah (halalyah (radiate Yah’s light))” know the sound as well. A Yod provides the vowel for the common Hebrew words yad, for hand, yadah, meaning to acknowledge, yatab, good, and yahad, which conveys the ideas of joining and becoming united.

There are literally thousands of Hebrew words were the Y is pronounced just as it is in the English words: “yes, yet, yield, yarn, yaw, yawn, yawl, yea, yippee, year, yearn, yeast, yell, yellow, yelp, yeoman, yesterday, you, young, yolk, yonder, and yummy. And just like Hebrew, in English, the letter Y is often a vowel. Consider: “myth, hymn, my, fly, and cry.” In fact, according to the Oxford Dictionary, “the letter Y is probably more often used as a vowel, and in this role is often interchangeable with the letter I.” This similarity to Hebrew is not a coincidence, because Hebrew served as the world’s first actual alphabet—a word derived from the Hebrew Aleph and Bet.

The second and fourth letter in Yahuwah’s name is the Hebrew He. Curious as to how Yahuwah’s name could be based upon hayah, which begins and ends with He, and yet most often be transliterated “Yahweh,” where the first He is pronounced “ah,” and the second is pronounced “eh,” I examined every Hebrew word with a He in the middle and end. And what I discovered, is that just like hayah, the Hebrew He is almost invariably pronounced “ah.” In fact the ration of “ah” to “eh” was nearly one hundred to one. So in hayah, Yahuwah told us how to pronounce all but one letter of His name.

We can look to what is perhaps Scripture’s best known title, “Torah,” to learn how to properly pronounce the Hebrew Waw. The word is written TWRH (ת ו ר ה), where the “o” is derived from the Waw. Other familiar Hebrew words which are pronounced similarly include: yowm, meaning day, tuwr, seek, ‘adown, master, ‘owy, alas, ‘owr, light, ‘owth, sign, and ‘uwr, fire, in addition to the names: Urijah, Aaron, Jonah, Job, Judah, and Jerusalem from ‘Uwryah, ‘Aharown, Yownah, Yowb, Yahuwdah, and Yaruwshalaym.

Therefore, the obvious pronunciation of YHWH is YaH·uW·aH. Mystery solved.

For those who may be wondering why I occasionally write Yahweh in my commentary, and why the book remains titled Yada Yahweh, the answer is access. The overwhelming majority of people who use search engines to find accurate information about God type “Yahweh,” because Yahuwah is unfamiliar to them. So if I did not intersperse this spelling along with the more precise transliteration, far fewer people would have access to these insights.
Offline Yada  
#165 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:37:44 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
2010/10/20 "FF"

Yada,

Hope all is well with you.

Take a look at this letter and give me your feed back as to its assumptions concerning Yahushua’s Name? I see the religious nature of the letter but have technical concerns about the subject matter. What is your take of their Scriptural accuracy.

Here is the link to the letter http://religiousebooks.b...-of-ha-shem-yahusha.html

Yada's response:

F, it is interesting that Strong's, which is usually very good with pronunciations, has:

3091 יְהֹושֻׁעַ [Yâhowshuwa`, Yâhowshu`a /yeh·ho·shoo·ah/]
Strong, James: The Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible : Showing Every Word of the Test of the Common English Version of the Canonical Books, and Every Occurence of Each Word in Regular Order. electronic ed. Ontario : Woodside Bible Fellowship., 1996, S. H3091

And yet, while yod he wah is correctly vocalized Yahow or Yahuw, and the shen properly transliterated sh, there is only one wah in all but 2 of the 218 times the name is found in the T,P&P, not two, and the ayin at the end of the name is just a', not ua'. As the name is a compound of Yahuw and yasha', this makes a great deal of sense. Therefore, I think Strong's is wrong here, and 99% of the time the name is properly transliterated Yahuwsha', and 1% of the time as Yahuwshwa'.

Here is my rewritten paragraph on this topic:

Now that we understand the most important name in the universe, let’s turn our attention to the second: Yahuwsha’ – or sometimes transliterated Yahuwshuwa’, or simply Yahushua and even Yahshua. (The alternative ending (shuwa’ versus sha’) is derived from Deuteronomy 3:21 and Judges 2:7, where we find יְהוֹשׁוּעַ, as opposed to יְהוֹשֻׁעַ.) It is as much an identity and mission statement as it is a personal designation. A compound of Yahuwah’s name and yasha’, the Hebrew word for “salvation and deliverance,” Yahuwsha’ tells us that Yahuwah Himself is engaged in the process of saving us.

Yada

2010/10/20 Yada Yahweh <email@yadayahweh.com>

F,

There is no confusion as to the proper pronunciation of Yahuwah's name (which is the one which counts as the other is a mission statement), but there is for Yahuwshua'. This article was challenging to read, but my sense of it was that they were promoting Yahuwsha' vs. Yehsha or Yahshua. Troubling to me was their use of the Greek text, because the name wasn't written out in Greek. Also troubling is the precise use of Hebrew grammar rules, which have no legacy back beyond the time of rabbinical corruption.

What I liked was the affirmation that Babylonian captivity led to Yah's name being ignored and then corrupted. Along these lines, there are some very interesting and well researched insights in this article. One that I find funny, however, is sheva, which is the alteration to Hebrew which prompted the move from Yah to Yeh, but only following the yod. Otherwise, 99% of the time, the vowel hey is pronounced "ah."

That's funny because of the pronunciation of sheva. It is from shav, which is actually show, since there was no v in paleo or Babylonian Hebrew. This is another corruption, this time of the W rather than the Y or H. You see, all three letters in Yahuwah's name have been corrupted by post Babylonian Masoretic vocalization.

I am in the midst of rewriting Re'shith, the Prologue to YY. This is my draft of the section dealing with Yahuwah's and Yahuwshua's name. But now that I've read this article, I think I'll add the author's insights, as well as my own on shava to it.

But the bottom line here is that I'm less concerned with whether it is Yahuwshua' or Yahuwsha' than I am with that it is not Yehshu or Jesus. What's important is recognizing that Yahuwah's name is the one which matters most, and that Yahuwshua' or Yahuwsha' identify the Ma'aseyah (this too points out a Babylonian corruption) as being set apart from Yah, and describe His mission, which is to save us by affirming and fulfilling the Towrah.

Now that I've come to realize that most of the "New Testament" has to be discarded, and that only Yahuwshua's words have any validity, and only then when correctly translated and accurately maintained (which seldom occurred), I have come to see the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms as the full extent of Scripture. Therefore, since Yahuwah left some doubt as to whether we should vocalize the name of His mission Yahuwshua' or Yahuwsha, I wouldn't worry much about it. Because of Christianity, too much emphasis is placed on the implement rather than the One wielding it. Yahuwshua'/Yahuwsha' is a diminished manifestation of Yahuwah, set apart from Yahuwah to fulfill Yahuwah's promises, so that Yahuwah can save those of us who observe Yahuwah's instructions.

Yada

These volumes are not religious. This message does not portend to be popular either. And one of the more limiting factors in this regard will be the unfamiliar vocabulary promoted throughout this book. It does not use the terms you are accustomed to hearing, even though doing so would lure in and reach a much larger audience. God does not combat deception with lies, nor shall I.

Therefore, in the closing pages of the Prologue, I’m going to methodically destroy the credibility of the following terms: Lord, Jesus, Christ, Christian, Bible, Old Testament, New Testament, Church, and Cross. And in their place, I’m going to communicate the Divine Writ.

The reasons this must be done are many. It is vital that people have the opportunity to know that they have been deceived by the very people who have preyed upon their devotion. God wants us to stop trusting people, especially those who teach, preach, and pontificate, so that we can rely on Him. It is important that people are given valid reasons to jettison political and religious deceptions so that they can clean their mental slate, preparing the way for more people to know the truth, and thereby enabling Yahuwah to communicate with us using the names, titles, and words He chose. It is also important that we come to realize that there is a lesson in every human deception and vital insights in every divine revelation.

Therefore, in Yada Yahweh, you will not find Yahuwah’s name, which is unfamiliar to most of you, replaced any of the 7,000 times He uses it in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms with “LORD,” just because that’s what you are accustomed to seeing. Lord is synonymous with Ba’al, which is Satan’s title throughout Scripture. It describes the Adversary’s ambition, which is to lord over men, to control them, and to own their souls.

God’s aversion to being called “the Lord” is why Yahuwah revealed that upon His return, on the Day of Reconciliations when the Covenant is finally Renewed, He will never again tolerate its use. “And (wa) it shall be (hayah – will exist) in (ba – at, with, and on) that (ha huw’ – or His) day (yowm – speaking of His return on the Day of Reconciliations), prophetically declares (ne’um – predicts, reveals, and promises) Yahuwah (YaHuWaH), you shall call (qara’ – read and recite, summon and invite) Me as husband (‘yshy – as your marriage partner, Me as extant, present, and in existence as an individual, even as a man in your midst); and (wa) not (lo’) call Me (qara’ – summon Me or read aloud) ‘My Lord’ (ba’aly – my Master, the one who owns and possesses me) ever again (ly ‘owd – now or forevermore). For I will remove (suwr – come and reject, separating Myself from, and revolt against, renounce and repudiate) the names (shem) of the Lords (Ba’alym – the masters, owners, possessors, and false gods) out of (min – from) her mouth (peh – speaking of the lips and language of Yisra’el), and (wa) they shall not be remembered, recalled, or mentioned (lo’ zakar – proclaimed or be brought to mind) by (ba) their name (shem) ever again (‘owd – any longer).” (Hosea 2:16-17 / 18-19)

Now that God has confirmed that He does not like being referred to as “the Lord,” let’s consider His name, and whether we can and should pronounce it. The most telling passage in this regard is found in the book Yahuwah entitled Shemowth – Names. You may know it as “Exodus.”

“And Moseh said to God (ha ‘elohym – the Mighty One), ‘Now look, if (hineh) I go (bow’ – come) to the Children (ben – sons) of Yisra’el (yisra’el –those who strive and struggle with, persist and endure with, individuals who persevere with and are empowered by God), and say (‘amar) to them, “The God (‘elohym – Almighty) of your fathers (‘ab) sent me out (salah) to (‘el) you (‘atem), and they ask (‘amar – question) me, ‘What (mah) is His (hu) personal and proper name (shem),’ what (mah) shall I say (‘amar) to (‘el) them?”’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:13) While God would give Moseh a direct answer, He didn’t do so directly. And that is because there was a bigger difference between Amen Ra, Amun, Aten, Horis, Seb, Isis, Osiris, Sobek, et all, and Yahuwah, than just a name. Yahweh is for real. He actually exists.

By revealing the basis of His name, Yahuwah answered the most important question we can ask: yes, there really is a God. “God (‘elohym) said (‘amar – answered and promised) to (‘el) Moseh, ‘’ehayah (אֶ הְ יֶ ה) ‘asher (אֲ שֶׁ ר) ‘ehayah.’ (אֶ הְ יֶ ה) – ‘I Am Who I Am.’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:14) In His answer, God conveyed: “I Exist.” “I was, I am, and I always will be.” “I am God.” “I am responsible for your very existence.” “I am the source of your continued existence.” “I am exactly who I say I am (and not what men say of me).”

So that you know, ‘ehayah is the first person singular of hayah, meaning: “exists, am, is, was, be, been, and will be.” ‘Asher denotes a “relationship, an association, or linkage,” and is often translated “with, who, which, what, where, or when.” By using these words, Yahuwah told us: 1) He exists, 2) that our continued existence is predicated upon Him, 3) that relationships are of vital interest to Him, and 4) how to pronounce the final syllable of His name (ah).

“He said (‘amar), ‘Tell (‘amar) the Children (ben) of Yisra’el (yisra’el –those who strive and struggle with, persist and endure with, individuals who persevere with and are empowered by God), “I Am (‘ehayah – first person singular of the verb hayah, meaning I exist) has sent (salah) me to you.”’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:14) There may be no more profound statement, no more important mission, no higher authority. The source of our existence, the one and only God who actually exists, was going to go from Arabia to the Nile Delta with an eighty-year-old shepherd to rescue His wayward and oppressed children from Egypt—the most oppressive religious, political, and military power man had yet conceived.

“God (‘elohym), moreover (‘owd – besides this and in addition), said (‘amar – declared) to (‘el) Moseh, ‘You shall say (‘amar) this (koh) to (‘el) the Children of Yisra’el (yisra’el – individuals who strive and struggle with, those who persist and endure with, those who persevere with and are empowered by God), “Yahuwah (י ה ו ה), God (‘elohym) of your fathers (‘ab), God of ‘Abraham, God of Yitzchaq, and God of Ya’aqob, sent (salah) me (‘any) to (‘el) you (‘atem).” This (zeh) is My (‘any) personal and proper name (shem) forever (la ‘olam – for all time and into eternity). This (zeh) is My (‘any) way of being known and remembered (zeker – My way of being mentioned and recalled, My commemoration and memorial, the inheritance right, symbol, sign, and signature) in all dwelling places, homes (dowr) times, and generations (dowr).’” (Shemowth / Exodus 3:15)

So, pray tell, how does anyone justify calling God “Lord” when God said as clearly as words allow: My name is Yahuwah. That is the way I want to be recalled, the way I want to be known, and the way I want to be remembered. Yahuwah is My signature. Tell those who want to live with Me, those who want to be saved by Me, that Yahuwah has sent you. Yahuwah: know it, say it, remember it.

Now that we have allowed God to resolve the myths that He has many names, some of which are too sacred to be spoken, what about the myth that no one knows how to pronounce the four consonants which comprise His signature. To begin, Yahuwah’s name is comprised of vowels, not consonants. Flavius Josephus, the most famous of all Jewish historians, wrote in The War of the Jews, Book 5.5.7: “…the set apart name, it consists of four vowels.” Weingreen, a noted scholar in Hebrew grammar wrote in 1959 for Oxford University Press: “Long before the introduction of vowels signs it was felt that the main vowel sounds should be indicated in writing, and so the three letters, Waw, He, and Yod (ו ה י) were used to represent long vowels.”

In actuality, the easiest was to dispense with the “consonant” myth is to examine the thousands upon thousands of Hebrew words containing the letters Waw, He, and Yod, and notice how they are pronounced. Almost invariably, the Waw conveys the vowel sounds “o,” “oo,” “u,” and the vowel form of the English “w.” The He is pronounced “a” and to a significantly lesser degree, “e.” And the Yod communicates the “i” sound as well as the vocalization of the vowel form of the English “y.” In reality, these three vowels, in conjunction with the Hebrew Aleph (א) and Ayin (ע), made it possible to pronounce every Hebrew word several millennia before vowel points were added by the Masoretes.

With this in mind, let’s examine the three vowels which comprise Yahuwah’s name. Perhaps the most familiar Hebrew word known to us today beginning with the letter Yod is “yada,” meaning to know. You often hear it repeated: “yada, yada, yada.” Indirectly, we know the Yod sound from Israel, which is a transliteration of Yisra’el. But it is also the source of the vowel in: Isaiah (Yasha’yah), Messiah (Ma’aseyah), Zechariah (Zakaryahuw), Hezekiah (Chazayah), Nehemiah (Nachemyah), and Moriah (Mowriyah).

Those who have sung “kumbaya (quwmbayah (stand with Yah))” or “hallelujah (halalyah (radiate Yah’s light))” know the sound as well. A Yod provides the vowel for the common Hebrew words yad, for hand, yadah, meaning to acknowledge, yatab, good, and yahad, which conveys the ideas of joining and becoming united.

There are literally thousands of Hebrew words were the Y is pronounced just as it is in the English words: “yes, yet, yield, yarn, yaw, yawn, yawl, yea, yippee, year, yearn, yeast, yell, yellow, yelp, yeoman, yesterday, you, young, yolk, yonder, and yummy. And just like Hebrew, in English, the letter Y is often a vowel. Consider: “myth, hymn, my, fly, and cry.” In fact, according to the Oxford Dictionary, “the letter Y is probably more often used as a vowel, and in this role is often interchangeable with the letter I.” This similarity to Hebrew is not a coincidence, because Hebrew served as the world’s first actual alphabet—a word derived from the Hebrew Aleph and Bet.

The second and fourth letter in Yahuwah’s name is the Hebrew He. Curious as to how Yahuwah’s name could be based upon hayah, which begins and ends with He, and yet most often be transliterated “Yahweh,” where the first He is pronounced “ah,” and the second is pronounced “eh,” I examined every Hebrew word with a He in the middle and end. And what I discovered, is that just like hayah, the Hebrew He is almost invariably pronounced “ah.” In fact the ration of “ah” to “eh” was nearly one hundred to one. So in hayah, Yahuwah told us how to pronounce all but one letter of His name.

We can look to what is perhaps Scripture’s best known title, “Torah,” to learn how to properly pronounce the Hebrew Waw. The word is written TWRH (ת ו ר ה), where the “o” is derived from the Waw. Other familiar Hebrew words which are pronounced similarly include: yowm, meaning day, tuwr, seek, ‘adown, master, ‘owy, alas, ‘owr, light, ‘owth, sign, and ‘uwr, fire, in addition to the names: Urijah, Aaron, Jonah, Job, Judah, and Jerusalem from ‘Uwryah, ‘Aharown, Yownah, Yowb, Yahuwdah, and Yaruwshalaym.

Therefore, the obvious pronunciation of YHWH is YaH·uW·aH. Mystery solved.

For those who may be wondering why I occasionally write Yahweh in my commentary, and why the book remains titled Yada Yahweh, the answer is access. The overwhelming majority of people who use search engines to find accurate information about God type “Yahweh,” because Yahuwah is unfamiliar to them. So if I did not intersperse this spelling along with the more precise transliteration, far fewer people would have access to these insights.

Now that we understand the most important name in the universe, let’s turn our attention to the second—Yahushua—which is as much an identity and mission statement as it is a personal designation. It tells us that Yahushua is Yahuwah saving us.

As for the name “Jesus,” which is more familiar to you, it is important to note that it cannot be found anywhere in God’s Word. There was, and is, no “J” in the Hebrew alphabet—nor even one in Greek. The letter wouldn’t be invented until the mid 16th-century. It was first introduced by the Italian Renaissance humanist and grammarian, Gian Giorgio Trissino, who, while studying Latin texts in 1524, wrote Trissino’s Epistle about the Letters Recently Added in the Italian Language, to advocate the enrichment of Italian by the use of Greek characters to better distinguish between various sounds. His recommendations were universally ignored, save the modern distinction between the U and V and the I versus what would eventually become the letter J. In the aftermath of Trissino’s writings, his J was pronounced similarly to the Y in yet. But by the 17th-century, first in France (with the word junta), then in Germany and England, a new, harder sound, similar to the J in jet emerged and became associated with the Trissino’s letter. The first English book to make a clear distinction between the I and J was published in 1634, where the new letter débuted on loan words from other languages, specifically Hallelujah rather than Halleluyah. (For those who relish dates, you may have noticed that 1634 is twenty-three years after the first edition of what was then called “The King Iames Bible” was printed in 1611. In it, Yahushua was called “Iesous.”)

As such, we can say for certain that no one named “Jesus” lived in the 1st-century CE. “Jesus” is a falsified and manmade 17th-century forgery. More troubling still, “Jesus” is most closely allied linguistically with “Gesus,” the savior of the Druid religion (still practiced throughout England), whereby the “Horned One” was considered god.

There are a plethora of Christian (a title we will refute momentarily) apologists who errantly claim that “Jesus” is a transliteration of the Greek Iesou, Iesous, and Iesoun. The problem with that theory is four fold. Yahushua wasn’t Greek; He was Hebrew. The Greek Iota is pronounced like the English I, rather than the come-lately J. The “u,” “us,” and “un” endings were derivatives of Greek grammar, without counterpart in Hebrew or English. And most importantly, you won’t find Iesou, Iesous, or Iesoun written on any page of any first-, second-, third-, or early fourth-century Greek manuscript. As stated previously, Divine Placeholders were universally deployed (without exception) by the Disciples to convey Yahuwah’s and Yahushua’s name. Simply stated: it is impossible to justify the use of “Jesus.” It is wrong. It is meaningless.

Yahushua means “Yah Saves.” Yahushua tells us that Yahuwah manifest Himself in the form of a man, and that as a man, He Himself saved us. Yahushua explains who He is and it defines His purpose. And let there be no dispute: in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, you will find Yahuwshuwa’ written 218 times. Yashuwa’ was scribed in the revealed text on 30 occasions. And Yashuw’ah, pronounced similarly to Yahuwshua’, Yashuwa’, and Yahushua, appears another 78 times. Collectively, these 326 Scriptural witnesses of the descriptive name and title of God’s implement and mission tell us that Yahuwah is the source of our Salvation.

There are many Messianic Jews, countless rabbis, and otherwise misinformed pseudo-intellectuals who choose to ignore the Scriptural pronunciation of Yahuwshua’ (even though it is written 218 times in this form) in favor of Yeshu (which is never written). The earliest undisputed extant occurrence of Yeshu is found in five brief anecdotes in the Babylonian Talmud (a collection of rabbinical discussions constituting Jewish Oral Law circa 500 CE). Yeshu is cited as the teacher of a heretic (Chullin 2:22-24, Avodah Zarah 16-17), as a sorcerer scheduled to be stoned on the eve of Passover (Sanhedrin 43a), as a “son who burns his food in public” (Sanhedrin 103a), as an idolatrous former rabbinical student (Sanhedrin 107b), and as the spirit of a foreign enemy of Israel (Gittin 56b and 57a). Yashu is used in the Rabbinical Tannaim and Amoraim was a replacement for Manasseh’s name (Hezekiah’s only son, who at twelve assumed the throne and instituted pagan worship in direct opposition to his father) (Sanhedrin 103s and Berakhot 17b). The earliest explicit explanation of the Rabbinical term “Yeshu” is found in the mediaeval Toldoth Yeshu narratives which reveal that Yeshu is an acronym for the curse “yimmach shemo vezikhro,” which means: “may his name and memory be obliterated.”

Considering the fact that Yahuwah presents his name 7,000 times, Yahuwshua’s name 218 times, and 260 other Hebrew words, names and titles all based upon “Yah,” most all of which are affirmed in the Dead Sea Scrolls, and rabbis universally despise Yahuwshua, I would devalue their conflicting testimony in favor of Yahuwah’s preference for Yah, not Ye, when addressing the Ma’aseyah.

If “Christ” was Yahushua’s title, and it’s not, there would still be no justification for “Jesus Christ,” as if it was a last name. Moreover, without the definite article, “Christ Jesus” is also wrong. Should “Christ” be valid, and again, it is not, the only valid use of the title would be as “the Christ.” But what we discover is that Classical Greek authors used chriso, the basis of “Christ” to describe the “application of drugs.” A legacy of this reality is the international symbol for drugs and the stores in which they are sold—Rx—from the Greek Rho Chi, the first two letters in chriso. So those who advocate and write “Christ,” and its derivative, “Christian,” are suggesting that that Yahushua, and those who follow Him, are “drugged.”

Once again, the Christian apologists who would protest that “Christ” is a transliteration of Christos, Christou, Christo, and Christon, don’t want you to know that you will find only one place in the whole of the Greek text prior to the mid 4th-century where any variation of this title is actually written—and it does not apply to Yahushua. All references to the Ma’aseyah’s title were presented using the Divine Placeholders ΧΣ, ΧΥ, ΧΩ, and ΧΝ.

So the only time we find a derivative of christo in God’s voice is when the Ma’aseyah Yahushua toys with the Laodicean Assembly (representing Protestant Christians living in today’s Western Democracies) in His seventh prophetic letter. To appreciate His sense of humor, and to fully understand the point He was making, it is important to note that the Laodiceans were wealthy and self-reliant. They made a fortune promoting their own brand of ointment for the ears and eyes known as “Phrygian powder,” under the symbol “Rx. So Yahushua admonished: “I advise that your…rub (egchrio – smear) your eyes with medicinal cake (kollourion – a drug preparation for tired and sore eyes known as the cake which glues together) in order that you might see.” (Revelation 3:18) Therefore in the singular reference to chrio, the root of christo, in the totality of the pre-Constantine manuscripts, Yahushua equated it with the application of drugs.

To further indict “Christ” and “Christian,” even if the tertiary definition of chriso, “anointed,” were intended, it still describes the “application of a medicinal ointment or drug.” But even if we let go of the word’s pharmaceutical baggage, we’d still be left with other insurmountable problems. First, the Scriptural evidence suggests that the title is not “ha Mashiach,” which means “the Anointed,” but instead “ha Ma’aseyah,” which translates to “the Implement Doing the Work of Yah.”

Second, “ha Ma’aseyah,” as a Hebrew title, like the name Yahushua, should have been transliterated (presented phonetically) in Greek and also English, not translated. For example, the titles Rabbi, Imam, Pharaoh, Czar, Sheik, and Pope were all transliterated, not translated.

Third, there is no justification for using Hellenized nomenclature when addressing a Hebrew concept. And since Yahushua did not communicate in Greek, it is simply a translation.

And fourth, the textual evidence suggests that the Divine Placeholders ΧΣ, ΧΥ, ΧΩ, and ΧΝ were not based upon Christos, Christou, Christo, or Christon, as those who have an aversion to all things Hebrew would have you believe. Consider this: writing about the great fire which swept through Rome in 64 CE, the Roman historian Tacitus (the classical world’s most authoritative voice) in Annals 15.44.2-8, revealed: “All human efforts…and propitiations of the gods, did not banish the sinister belief that the fire was the result of an order [from Nero]. Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Chrestuaneos by the populous. Chrestus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilate.”

But there is more, the Nestle-Aland 27th Edition Greek New Testament reveals that Chrestus (χρηστὸς) was scribed in 1 Peter 2:3, not Christos. Their references for this include Papyrus 72 and the Codex Sinaiticus, the oldest extant witnesses of Peter’s (actually of Shim’own Kephas’ letter).

In Shim’own’s letter, which was attested by both ancient manuscripts, the Apostle tells us to: “As a newborn child, true to our real nature (logikos – be genuine, reasonable, rational, and sensible), earnestly desire and lovingly pursue (epipotheo – long for and crave, showing great affection while yearning for) the pure and unadulterated (adolos – that which is completely devoid of dishonest intent, deceit, or deception) milk in order to grow in respect to salvation, since we have experienced (geuomai – partaken and tasted, have been nourished by and perceived) Yahuweh (ΚΣ) as the Useful Implement and Upright Servant (Chrestus – the Upright One who is a superior, merciful, gracious, kind, and good tool).” (1 Peter 2:2-3) The fact that we find Chrestus written in the Codex Sinaiticus, and the placeholder ΧΡΣ written in P72 in the same place in this passage, we have an early affirmation that the Divine Placeholder representing the title “Ma’aseyah” was based upon the Greek Chrestus.

And while Chrestus isn’t Yahushua’s title, it is at least an apt translation of it. Chrestus means “useful implement,” and “upright servant,” as well as “merciful one.” It was used to “depict the good and beneficial work of a moral person.” So rather than being “drugged,” a Chrestucian is a “useful implement, an upright servant, and a moral person working beneficially” with Yah.

With a second and third myth resolved, let’s turn our attention to Yahushua’s actual title. First, we have the issue of consistency and relevance. Most every important name, title, and word associated with Yahuwah and our yashuw’ah / salvation, bears His signature: “Yah.” So as you think about the following examples, consider their collective message, the consistency and consequence of the religious corruptions, and the likelihood that Yahuwah’s most important title would not be included in this list…

Starting with the Savior Yahuwshuwa’, and salvation, yashuw’ah, these include: yahab – Yah Gives, yahab – Yah Provides, yahuwd – Yah Knows and Loves, Yahuwd – the Place Yah Knows and Loves (Judah), Yahuwda’y, Yahuwdy and Yahuwdym – Related to Yah (Jew and Jews), Yahuwdiyth – Yah’s Language (Hebrew), Yahuchanan – Yah is Merciful (John), Yahuwyada’ – Yah Knows (Jehoiada), Yahuwyakyn and Yahuwyaqym – Yah Establishes and Uplifts (Jehoiachin and Jehoiakim), Yahuwnatan – Yah Gives (Jonathan), Yahuwtsadaq – Yah Vindicates (Josedech), Yahuwram – Yah Uplifts (Jehoram), Yahuwsheba’ – Yah’s Sevens Promise (Jehosheba), Yahuwshaphat – Yah Judges (Jehoshaphat), ‘Abiyah and ‘Abiyahuw’ – Yah is my Father (Abijah and Abihu), ‘Edonyah – Yah is the Upright Pillar (Adonijah), ‘Uwryah – Yah is Light (Uriah), ‘Achazyah – Yah Grasps Hold (Ahaziah), ‘Achyah – Yah’s Familial Relationship (Ahijah), ‘Elyah – Yah is God (Elijah), ‘Amatsyah – Yah is Aware and Capable (Amaziah), ‘Amaryah – Yah Speaks (Amariah), binyah – Yah’s Son (building), Banayah – Yah Builds Up and Establishes (Benaiah), biryah – Yah Nourishes (meat), Berekyah – Yah Kneels Down to Bless (Berechaih), gadyah – Yah’s Lamb (kid), Gadalyah and Gadalyahuw – Yah Grows (Gedaliah), gawyah – Yah’s Deceased Body (corpse (speaking of Passover)), Gamaryahuw – Yah Completes (Gemariah), gophryah – Yah’s Breath (brimstone), daliyah – Yah’s Branch (branch (a Ma’aseyah metaphor)), Howsha’yah – Saved by Yah (Hoshaiah), Zabadyah – Yah’s Gift Endows (Zebadiah), Zakaryahuw – Remember Yah (Zechariah), Chagiyah – Yah’s Festival Feasts (Haggiah), Chizqyah – Yah Strengthens and Prevails (Hezekiah), chayah – Live with Yah (live and life), Chilqiyah – Share with Yah (Hilkiah), Chananyahuw – Yah is Merciful (Hananiah), Chashabyah – Yah’s Plan (Hashabiah), Towbiyah – Yah is Good (Tobiah), Yakda’yah – Acknowledge Yah (Jedaiah), Yachizqiyahuw – Yah Strengthens (also rendered Hezekiah), Yariyahuw – Yah is the Source of Instruction (Jerijah), Yirmayahuw – Yah Lifts Up (Jeremiah), Yasha’yahuw – Salvation is from Yah (Isaiah), Mow’adyah – Yah’s Appointed Meetings (Moadiah), Mowriyah – Revere Yah (Moriah), michyah – Yah Preserves Life (life preserved), Machceyah – Yah’s Shelter (Maaseiah), Malkiyah – Yah Rules (Malchiah), Ma’aseyah – Doing Yah’s Work (Maaseiah), Ma’aseyahuw – Implement of Yah (Maaseiah), Miqneyahuw – Redeemed by Yah (Mikneiah), Mashelemyahuw – Yah’s Visible Likeness (Meshelemiah), Mattanyah and Mathithyahuw – Yah’s Gift (Mattaniah and Matthew), Nachemyah – Yah Consoles and Comforts (Nehemiah), Ne’aryah – Yah’s Young Servant (Neariah), Neriyahuw – Yah’s Lamp (Neriah), Nathanyahuw = Yah Gives (Nethaniah), ‘Obadyah – Work With Yah (Obadiah), ‘Adayah – Yah’s Pass Over Adorns (Adaiah), ‘Uziyahuw and ‘Uziya’ – Yah is Mighty (Uzziah), ‘Ananyah – Yah Appears (Ananiah), ‘Anayah – Yah Answers and Responds (Anaiah), ‘Azaryahuw – Yah Supports and Assists (Azariah), ‘Asayah – Yah Does the Work (Asaiah), ‘Amacyah – Yah Carries Our Burdens (Amasiah), ‘Athalyahuw – Yah’s Splendid Choice (Athaliah), Padayah – Yah Ransoms & Redeems (Pedaiah), Palatyahuw – Yah Saves and Sets Free (Pelatiah), Tsidqiyahuw – Yah’s Justice Vindicates (Zedekiah), tsaphiyah – Observe Yah (examine), Tsaphanyahuw – Treasure Yah (Zephaniah), tuwshiyah – Yah’s Wisdom (wisdom), Tsaruwyah – Be Bound to Yah (Zeruiah), Qowlayah – Listen to the Voice of Yah (Kolaiah), Ramalyahuw – Be Raised by Yah (Remaliah), ra’yah – Yah Loves (love), Shobyah – Yah’s Branch and Staff (Shachia), Sherebyah – Yah’s Scepter (Sherebiah), Sarayah – Persist and Persevere With Yah (Seraiah), Raphayah – Yah Heals & Restores (Rephaiah), Shakanyahuw – Settle & Dwell with Yah (Shechaniah), Shelemyah – Yah Provides a Peace Offering (Shelemiah), Shama’yah – Listen to Yah (Shemaiah), and Shamaryahuw – Closely Observe Yah (Shemariah).

After a while it becomes evident that the prophets and disciples Yasha’yahu (Isaiah), Zakaryahuw (Zechariah), Chizqyah (Hezekiah), Yirmayahuw (Jeremiah), ‘Elyah (Elijah), Nachemyah (Nehemiah), Mathithyahuw (Matthew) and Yahuchanan (John) told us to Shama’yah (listen to Yah) in Yahuwdiyth (Yah’s Language) of a Yahuwdy (Jewish) yashuw’ah (Savior) who arrived in Yahuwd (Judah) named Yahuwshuwa’ as the ‘Edonyah (Upright Pillar), the Ma’aseyah, binyah (Yah’s Son), as gadyah (Yah’s Lamb), as daliyah (Yah’s Branch), berekyah (as Yah kneeling down and diminishing Himself to bless us), banayah (establishing) the Towrah on Mount Mowryah (Revere Yah), on the Chagiyah (Yah’s Festival Feast), the Mow’adyah (Yah’s Appointed Meeting Time) of ‘Adayah (Yah’s Passover), to Padayah (ransom and redeem...
Offline Richard  
#166 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:37:19 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Brothers,

I have for the better part of 2 years now been convinced that the only proper pronunciation of the Father's Name is Yahuweh. Now I feel as though I just ran full speed through a plate glass window, for you are telling me that my pronunciation is wrong. You make an argument I can't refuse that the pronunciation of the Father's Name is not Yahuweh, but Yahuwah ("wah" rather than "way"). How embarrassing if you are right! For I have made no bones about my absolute certainty concerning His Name to family and friends. Why, shucks! I even named my web site with the improper transliteration!

O Rhett! Whatevah shall I DO?!

It is common knowledge among all who know me that I am not the sharpest knife on the porch because I didn't leave both my oars on the top floor. Nevertheless, this has been most humbling. It's good though, because I would rather suffer a little embarrassment and learn the truth, than to remain smug in a state of being deceived.

So, thanks. I guess.

Love you!

Richard
Offline sirgodfrey  
#167 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 2:30:29 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

:) :) :) :) :)

Glad you found out it's YahuwAh flintface! giggles at "sharpest knife on the porch"
Offline JRW  
#168 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:15:03 PM(UTC)
JRW
Man

I see no solid basis for assuming God's name is Yahuwah over Yahuweh. Before the Masoretes developed a vowel pointing system in the Middle Ages, Hebrew was written with only consonants. The letters "Yod, He, Waw, He" could potentially be pronounced a few different ways. Plus arguments could be made against the "ah" pronunciation of the last "He" like the fact that a "He" with an "ah" vowel at the end of a word is a feminine ending.

I for one believe that Yah doesn't mind if we don't pronounce his name perfectly, just that we try and pronounce it. Especially considering we are English speaking people who's Hebrew accents aren't likely to be stellar. Just my opinion.
Offline James  
#169 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:16:39 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
flintface wrote:
I have for the better part of 2 years now been convinced that the only proper pronunciation of the Father's Name is Yahuweh. Now I feel as though I just ran full speed through a plate glass window, for you are telling me that my pronunciation is wrong. You make an argument I can't refuse that the pronunciation of the Father's Name is not Yahuweh, but Yahuwah ("wah" rather than "way"). How embarrassing if you are right! For I have made no bones about my absolute certainty concerning His Name to family and friends. Why, shucks! I even named my web site with the improper transliteration!

It's been interesting because I thought Yahuweh was the most accurate pronunciation, until a few months ago when while attempting to explain how we can know the correct pronunciation to a friend that I began to study it so I could better explain it, and the more I looked into it the more it seemed to be that Yahuwah was likely the more accurate pronunciation. What was interesting was shortly after that I read a few other arguments that people made for Yahuwah, while looking for something else, and then about a month after that I received a YY revision from Yada where he was using it as well, so that was a good confirmation that I was on the right track.

Yahuwah seems to me to be the most accurate phonetic pronunciation, although it could still be Yahuweh, but from what I have seen the ah seems to be accurate. The way I look at Yod Hey makes the Yah sound we can see this in numerous places. The Waw makes a Uw sound again easily determined. So at this point we have YahUw, and a final Hey, which makes the soft H sound, which is more of a Ah sound then a Eh sound, which yields YahUwAh. That said Yahuweh may still be correct.

So we all learn, and either way what's important is seeking the Truth, so since both are acceptable vocalizations, and we probably won't know the perfect pronunciation until He tells us, since His chosen people choose not to use it, and thus not to pass on it's accurate pronunciation to us.

But what we can be 100% sure of is, it's not Jehovah, and it's not the LORD.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#170 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:18:58 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JRW wrote:
I for one believe that Yah doesn't mind if we don't pronounce his name perfectly, just that we try and pronounce it. Especially considering we are English speaking people who's Hebrew accents aren't likely to be stellar. Just my opinion.

Well said. I'm sure all of us English speaking people are horribly butchering it, I have a few Jewish friends and it took years to get the right pronunciation of their names, and that was with them correcting me every time I miss pronounced it.

Offline BiynaYahu  
#171 Posted : Thursday, October 28, 2010 5:56:10 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

JRW wrote:
Before the Masoretes developed a vowel pointing system in the Middle Ages, Hebrew was written with only consonants. The letters "Yod, He, Waw, He" could potentially be pronounced a few different ways.

Personally, I think this means that the Masoretes invented a new language with their vowel points. If there were no vowel points, with words that have the same consonants, unless you already new what a document said it would become unreadable. it's possible that in different placements in words the consonant may be pronounced differently, but the same consonant combination must be the same word.... there would be no way to tell them apart. So, I think that we have gained a lot of misconceptions about Ancient Hebrew. Also, I don't think masculine feminine rules apply to names in Hewbrew, but I could be wrong.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Royce  
#172 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 5:23:58 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

JRW wrote:
like the fact that a "He" with an "ah" vowel at the end of a word is a feminine ending.

is this correct?
Offline Royce  
#173 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 5:26:18 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

so how do you all pronounce Yahuwshua? I have heard Yada say it like Yah shu ah. I have not fully understood the correct way to pronounce this, have you all?
Offline sirgodfrey  
#174 Posted : Monday, November 8, 2010 5:49:39 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

From my studies Yah-oo-shua is the most prominent rendering. I believe Yahshua is written only twice or so in Hebrew. YahUshua shows up many, many more times than the aforementioned.
Offline Yada  
#175 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2010 2:48:43 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:45 PM, "A&C" wrote:

Hey Yada, how are you doing? I was wondering what you think of George Soros and his desire for a New World Order? How does this fit in with prophecy? -C

Yada's response:

Quote:
"C,"

My initial impression is that Glen Beck, who is promoting the Soros NWO connection, is a very dangerous misguided, and immoral person. No matter how bad Soros may be, and he is rotten to the core, the damage Beck is doing is worse--in my opinion.

The only link to prophecy here, at least from my perspective, is that voices like Beck's are believed, and that economic collapse will lead to a socialist-fascist world economy. But neither Beck's real/actual agenda nor Soros' are known, so there is no way to link either personally to the end days. The articles on Soros are all scribed by people with a conservative Christian agenda, and are thus manufactured specifically to paint him as poorly as possible.

That probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but I am very concerned that voices like Beck's have a following. His intertwining of religion, politics, militarism, and a personality cult is very troubling. But yet, like Palin, he appeals to the Christian right.

Soros is a bad boy to be sure, but I think his role in the NWO is being vastly overplayed for ratings. He is an easy target. I read the long article at http://obambi.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/soros/, and it is obvious that Soros is on the wrong side of everything, that his associates are scum, and that he'd love to be the kingmaker of the NWO, but he's a 77 year old currency trader who will be dead long before the Tribulation begins.

Yada

Offline James  
#176 Posted : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:26:43 AM(UTC)
James
Man

K wrote:
Yada & Ken,
I wanted to post a message on the forum and attach a Word file, but I could not figure out how to do that. So instead, I want to thank you both directly for the education and inspiration that I continue to derive from your websites. Part of my thanks was to share this attached file. Although as members of YHWH’s family, many of us do not agree on what is the “head of the month”, we do all agree on Who is the Rosh of the Chodesh! YHWH bless you.

K

Yada wrote:
K,

I've sent this to James who should know how to post it for you.

I read some of this and support much of what you had to say except the idea of wives being subject to their husbands. That's Pauline. And I see Passover being about life, not redemption. I see Unleavened Bread as the ransom. But these are small issues in the big picture, and you clearly understand the big picture.

In the new version of Re'syth, now Towrah, I've dedicated considerable time to proving that YHWH is Yahowah. I think you'll find it interesting when it is finally posted--albeit, that will be a while as it continues to grow.

Yada

What K sent was a word doc, which you can download HERE

Offline James  
#177 Posted : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:36:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

info@jesuswordsonly.com wrote:
A Paulinist Unwittingly Destroy's Paul's Authority

I just posted this article at this link: http://www.jesuswordsonl...oys-pauls-authority.html
The article takes a new book by a Paulinist -- Yada Parton -- entitled Religion on Trial, and takes his principles to test and prove all other religions are false except Christianity and applies them to test Paul's validity.

The result is Paul does not fare any better than any other false religion, leaving the church founded by Jesus as unassailable and true.

Give me your thoughts please and any criticisms!

Which L sent to Yada

L wrote:
This might be of interest to you and did you get a chance to visit Mr. Jones site I asked you about yet?

Yada wrote:
Paul is false, but so is Christianity. There is no "Jesus," and Yahowsha' did not found a religion. So while it is good that he knows Paul was a liar, but bad that he does not understand Yahowsha and Yahowah.

Yada

L wrote:
D told me he uses the name Jesus because those searching usually look with that name. I notice you are using a different spelling now too? Is Yahowsha, Yashua and Yahowah, Yahweh? How are they sounded? That other site uses the name Jesus too, I think he may have passed away or is to old to continue his site and someone else is doing it for him. He say's that the Savior did not become a "sacrifice" for us, but died to show us the Way, that hating this life and dying to it is the Way to the Father and also is the ONLY reason the Father has created the world and us, to bring us to him. Dose this sound right to you?
LRK

Yada wrote:
I spent a lot of time considering every Hebrew word with a Y, H, and W and came to the conclusion that YHWH is pronounced Yahowah.

He is wrong about Yahowsha' not being a sacrifice. That is the purpose of Passover and Unleavened Bread.

We should not hate our mortal lives either.

Yada

L wrote:
Can you should these out for me? Is it Ya hoo sha or yah oo sha with the o sounding like u? Yah oo wah or Ya how ah?

He seams to believe that the OT dose not apply to us and that the Jews were rejected and the "other sheep" meaning us, are now his set apart people, not the jews? I am reduced to tears in my attempt to know the path I am suppose to be on concerning what is truth? The Savior did say over and over that we had to hate our parents, brother and sisters, children and even our own life in order to follow him, what id he mean then?

What chapters do you recommend I re-read of yours now that I have them all printed out.

LRK

Yada wrote:
The four letters are pronounced: Y ah ow ah. We find Yahowsha' written in the Torah, Prophets and Psalms some 260 times and Yahowshua' written twice.

If Yahowah is right regarding His Torah, then the author is completely wrong on the Torah.

Yahowah’s (YaHoWaH’s) Towrah (towrah – authorized directions, law, instruction, and prescription for living) is complete and entirely perfect (tamym – without defect, lacking nothing, correct, sound, genuine, right, helpful, healing, beneficial, and true), returning, restoring, and transforming (suwb – turning around and bringing back) the soul (nepesh – our consciousness). Yahowah’s (YaHoWaH’s) testimony (‘eduwth – and witness) is trustworthy and reliable (‘aman – verifiable, confirming, supportive, and establishing), making understanding and obtaining wisdom (hakam – educating and enlightening to the point of comprehension) simple for the open-minded (pethy).” (Psalm 19:7)

Yahowsha' did not say that we are to hate our parents. Who told you that?

L wrote:
We are to hate :Matt 10:34-38, Luke 14:26, Mtt 19:28-29, Mark 10:30-39
, we will be hated: Matt 10;21-22, Luke 21:16,17,Luke 18:29:30, Mark 10:29,30.
What dose "hate" mean when he say's it in the original words? He preached love and mercy but also said these things. I want to take it to mean if we love this world (people included) more than we love and want to be with him, we can not be his sheep.

Yada wrote:
The Matthew 10 and 19 passages as well as Mark 10 do not say that we must, or even should hate our parents. It speaks of separation, not hate. These are very different things. What Yahowsha' is doing here is explaining the parental references in the 2nd and 5th commandments. Our earthly parents all too often lead us astray into religion and politics rather than to Yahowah, so when we choose to follow Yah and observe His Torah, we will have to separate ourselves from our natural birth family and be prepared for our natural family to reject us.

The Luke passage does say we should hate our parents, and our lives, but since he is alone on this, and since he wasn't an eyewitness, the conflict between the allied testimony of Matthew and Mark (which is from Peter) and Luke, must be resolved in favor of Yahowsha's Disciples, not Paul's disciple (Luke was Paul's assistant for many years).

I hope this helps.

Yada

Offline James  
#178 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:44:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

VB wrote:
Dear Mr. Winn,

I had the good fortune to have listened to you today, as well as on other occasions, and specifically what you said about wikileaks issues etc...

I could not agree with you more that the whole things is our chance to go after the real criminals, those that had been selected/elected(being questionable with all the vote fraud etc) to represent us...we have serious criminals ruling over the American people for years involving both parties (Hegel Dialectic) that's designed to sale to our human nature (our human nature naturally inclination being that of Christ/Messiah rejecting - and this from our birth) which dovetails with what 1Jn2:16 says in that we're being sold by your whole system in US to our lusts of the flesh the lusts of the eyes and the pride of life (which is the same way the devil enlists Eve and Adam - and he used against Messiah-Yahshua - and he uses against the US, as well as the whole world...) and if we're serious about being seriously serious about our selves, because of our old nature (for those who are born again - who, because of their new nature from Yahshua by Set apart Spirit which by default makes our human nature and old nature we'll be fighting with until it's dead and buried)...because of our old nature we're at world with our old natures as christians that's as much an enemy of the things of Elohim as is any evil going on in the world...

My apologizes for being long winded - but just an email to say: I agree with you on what you said on the radio show on this date...and if we do not go after the real criminals (government officials and elected politicians from both parties - and also get our troops home NOW) rather than the messengers, we're going to be wiped out as a nation by Elohim working through the Chicoms, Russians, Mexicans, whomever to wipe us off the planet...

So I've found your website and I've found your blog site and you'll probably be hearing me comment and support as I go along since we're more than not in agreement; including the Name of Yahshua having come in His Father's Name Yahwey as the prophets all foretold....

His best on you and yours',

VB

Yada wrote:
V,

Thank you for listening and for writing. Beyond the recent realization that it is Chrestus, not Christ, Ma'aseyah, not Messiah, Yahowchanan, not John, Chawah, not Eve, and properly Yahowah, which is superior to 'elohym and Yahweh or Yahwey, (and the message derived from these accurate names and titles), that we are born from above, not born again, and that we should never apply Pauline Doctrine to our lives (ie, we are not dead in the flesh (Yahowchanan's take on this is valid, as it speaks of separation, but Paul's is not as it speaks of death), we concur on the overriding issue regarding the corrupt nature of American politics and the bogus nature of Christianity.

And while we also agree that we should expose and condemn the immoral and duplicitous hypocrites who lead our nation politically, religiously, militarily, and economically, I see the average American as the biggest problem of all. Through ignorance and indoctrination, through the blend of religion and politics, we now have the government the people deserve. It is the government of the people. To change it, to reform it, Americans themselves will have to change and reform. And while that goal should drive us to witness on behalf of Yahowah and His Word, be forewarned, failures will outnumber successes by a million to one. Most people will reject this message by demeaning and crucifying the messenger.

As I shared today on the radio, I see this WikiLeaks opportunity as America's last hope of accepting the evidence which proves that our government, our military, and our economic policies are duplicitous, immoral, and hypocritical. If and when this evidence is ignored in favor of criticizing Julian Assange, and in favor of restricting access to documents which expose the ills of our government, America's last chance to come out of Babylon (the religious, political, economic, and militaristic schemes upon which America and Christianity are based) will have been lost forever.

I have long said the religious and political individuals are impervious to irrefutable evidence and unassailable logic when they are brought to bear against what they have been told to believe. With WikiLeaks, we are witnessing this first hand.

The documents presented by WikiLeaks over the past year verify most everything I have been saying for the past ten years. But yet as you witnessed with one of the callers to the show, Americans will dismiss this by trying to demean me personally. If you engage in this battle, and dare tell people the truth, they will crucify you as well.

Yada

On a different matter, I have recently discovered that Yahowsha', meaning "Salvation is from Yahowah" is used 100 times more often than Yahowshua', which means "Yah Cries Out." Both are correct, but one is 100 times more important. I have yet to make this change in the book, however. Likewise, based upon 'elowah, towrah, gowym, and shalowm, as well as hayah, I've recently learned that YHWH is pronounced YaHoWaH, rather than Yahuweh. That is to say, that while I am flawed and thus often errant, Yahowah does not give up teaching us so long as we are willing to learn and open to what He has to say.

Yada

Offline tagim  
#179 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2010 11:44:21 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

I am sorry. I miss where Yada talks on the radio. Is the station open again; is he doing interviews, or is the study group active and gone into daily by anyone on the board? Please excuse my ignorance, but it is getting hard to keep up with discussions now that the board has become so ACTIVE!
Offline James  
#180 Posted : Friday, December 3, 2010 2:53:53 AM(UTC)
James
Man

tagim wrote:
I am sorry. I miss where Yada talks on the radio. Is the station open again; is he doing interviews, or is the study group active and gone into daily by anyone on the board? Please excuse my ignorance, but it is getting hard to keep up with discussions now that the board has become so ACTIVE!

No this was not from a BTR radio show. From time to time Yada is invited to be a guest on different radio shows around the country, usually concerning Islam, and this is from one of those appearances. I have been trying to get him to post when he is going to do these on the site so that people can tune if they are interested, I even offered to post them in the forum if he would send them to me, haven't heard anything back though.

Offline James  
#181 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 9:24:54 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AA wrote:
Dear Yada

I enjoyed every bit of your site and have a question, can you help me

Which book should we read if according to your studies the translations are not accurate?

Also, in Arab land we are used to calling God by the name of Allah and Arabic bibles also use the name Allah for God. What shall we do?

Thank you

AA

Yada wrote:
AA,

The best thing you can do is to use the many free online lexicons, interlinears and dictionaries available to us to translate Yahowah's Word into English, since you seem comfortable with that language. There is a list of the tools I use in the Prologue of Yada Yahweh entitled: Re'shyth - Beginning. While Arabic is based upon Christian Syriac, which is a derivative of Aramaic, a language very similar to Hebrew, due to the influence of Islam, there may not be any free online tools to translate the Hebrew Torah, Prophets, and Psalms into Arabic.

Yahowah spelled His name YaHoWaH all 7000 times it appears in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. He said that Yahowah was His one and only name and that a god by any other name was false. Allah is not Yahowah. Allah is the name of a false god. The Arabic translations are therefore erroneous.

Yada

Offline Daniel  
#182 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 10:18:35 AM(UTC)
Daniel

James wrote:
From time to time Yada is invited to be a guest on different radio shows around the country, usually concerning Islam, and this is from one of those appearances. I have been trying to get him to post when he is going to do these on the site so that people can tune if they are interested, I even offered to post them in the forum if he would send them to me, haven't heard anything back though.

This would be a good application for Twitter.

Yada could simply send a SMS (text) message from his phone to notify everyone who subscribed to his Twitter feed.

Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline James  
#183 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2010 10:26:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Daniel wrote:
This would be a good application for Twitter.

Yada could simply send a SMS (text) message from his phone to notify everyone who subscribed to his Twitter feed.

I'll mention the idea to him, but I don't know if he's a big twitter person.

Offline James  
#184 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 3:26:38 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Although I think that the bible is full of man's words and not divinely inspired, I appreciate the fact you've done your homework and are not one of the many people who have no idea what they believe in. Interesting words here, I enjoyed reading. THERE IS NO GOD HIGHER THAN TRUTH...and truth is definitive.

Best regards,
D

Yada wrote:
D,

Save Yahowsha's words, there is no part of the "New Testament" which is inspired, and fully half of it--that which comes from Paul--is in direct conflict with Yahowah's Torah testimony. So here we agree. Further, the Masoretes did a lot of damage to the Hebrew text, copyediting Yahowah's Word to suit their religious agenda. So, once again, we share some common ground.

But, there are way too many fulfilled prophecies, way too many profound insights, and way too many enlightening word pictures and metaphors embedded in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms for it not to be inspired by God. The more closely one observes what He revealed, the more obvious it becomes that men were implements, not authors.

That said, I'm in the midst of a major rewrite of Yada Yahweh. I only recently came to realize that Paul was a false prophet (check out Questioning Paul when you have time), that the Covenant has not yet been renewed (check out the Shabat chapter), that God's name is pronounced Yahowah, and that His diminished human manifestation is the Ma'aseyah Yahowsha' (proof of which is found in the chapter I'm currently editing). So, there are lots of mistakes in Yada Yahweh I am striving to correct. At present, I'm trying to expand the first chapter so that it covers most every major topic from God's perspective, enabling readers to press forward with a much better developed foundation and with a more accurate perspective.

So, I hope you check in again in a few months after I've had the opportunity to correct some of my mistakes. The quest for the Truth warrants the investment of your time and mine.

Yada

Offline Daniel  
#185 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 3:51:44 AM(UTC)
Daniel

James wrote:
I'll mention the idea to him, but I don't know if he's a big twitter person.

Most twitter-ers are twits, but this ONE application would be a benefit to us all.

For instance, if you were driving along in your car, a text message from Yada could alert you to a radio broadcast that was on at that moment!
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline James  
#186 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 5:40:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

F wrote:
Yada,

Here is a site promoting Torah and The Jesus Movement, without the Pauline influence. They call them selves ebionim? Have you ever heard of them?

I will call latter as I want to talk through Salvation by Torah before Yahusha and after. This question arose after an e-mail from a woman asking about Yahusha redeeming us from the curse of the Torah. Galatians 2:16 "...knowing that a man is not declared right by works of Torah, but through belief in Yashua Messiah, even we have believed in Yashua Messiah, in order to be declared right by belief in Messiah and not by works of Torah, because by works of Torah no flesh shall be declared right."
---Are you refuting this statement of Paul and therefore saying that we are saved by works? (I don't think you are, but that's all I get from this.) Works are the fruit of our faith. Without works, there is no evidence of faith. But faith--made available by surrender to the Salvation of Yahweh--comes before works. But salvation is not in our works. It is in our Messiah!
F
http://ebionim.org/

Yada wrote:
F,

There are so many errors in the opening paragraph of Ebionim it is hard to take them seriously. Are we to see someone who rejects some of the lies and who accepts some of the truth as being a reliable guide?

Moving on to your friend's question...

Paul's opening statement in Galatians "knowing that man is not declared right by works of Torah" is both corrupted and untrue, as is his argument, and his conclusion "but through belief in Jesus Christ." That is why Paul must be rejected before someone can walk with Yah. It is why I was led to write Questioning Paul. Christianity is based upon this bogus Pauline argument. Unfortunately, Paul's premise, his logic, and conclusions are false.

We are saved by observing the Torah. Period. Full Stop. End of Story. That is the only means of salvation according to Yahowah and Yahowsha'. It is how Yahowsha' saved us. It is what the Word of Yahowah reveals.

We are saved by works--Yahowah's Works--which is what Ma'aseyah (the Work of Yah) means. It is what Yahowsha' (Yahowah Saves) conveys. By doing the works of the Torah (most especially Passover and Unleavened Bread), the Ma'aseyah Yahowsha' fulfilled the Torah's promises and thereby enabled the Torah's Covenant. Therefore: By works of the Torah, all souls who rely the Torah are saved--they become Yahowah's children. There is nothing more important for you to know and share than this.

Paul, who was inspired by Satan, and demon possessed, both by his own admission, (Acts and 2 Corinthians) perpetrated the most deadly, destructive, and damning deception ever foisted against humankind. He was the wolf in sheep's clothing who has led billions away from our Heavenly Father. I hate him with every aspect of my soul for what he has done to the likes of this woman.

Yada

Offline sirgodfrey  
#187 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2010 12:41:22 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

"I hate him with every aspect of my soul..."

Reading this comment gave me a very good laugh.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#188 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 2:39:23 PM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Quote:
"I hate him with every aspect of my soul..."

Reading this comment gave me a very good laugh.

Really?
Because it makes me a little sad.
And a lot concerned.

Aren't we supposed to be the ones that the world hates because of our love for Yah;
rather than just one more group of people that hates our enemies (like everyone else does)?

Messiah said to watch out for the ravening wolf, taking care that we are not deceived.
Not to hate him.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#189 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 3:27:56 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

It's a little hard to love or even like the "apostle" Paul knowing how many people he has deceived and led to destruction.

If he was even a real person at all.

I was saying it made me laugh because of the way that he worded his feelings. The way people say things always makes me chuckle and laugh regardless of the subject matter.
Offline James  
#190 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 5:18:11 PM(UTC)
James
Man

RidesWithYah wrote:
Really?
And a lot concerned.

Aren't we supposed to be the ones that the world hates because of our love for Yah;
rather than just one more group of people that hates our enemies (like everyone else does)?

Messiah said to watch out for the ravening wolf, taking care that we are not deceived.
Not to hate him.

I would have disagree, I think it perfectly acceptable to hate those that knowingly and purposefully lead people away from Yah.

Is it wrong to hate Muhammad, or Constantine, or Akiba, men who's actions have lead to the deaths of millions, and the spiritual deaths of millions more?

There are even people that Yah says that he hates, and commends us for hating as well, the nicolaitans are one such example, where in Revelation, Yah uses the specific words "who I also hate", meaning that that assembly hated the niolaitans, and Yah hated them as well. And he hated them for the same reason that I hate Muhammad, Constantine, Akiba and Paul, because they promoted false teachings which lead away from Him.

Hate is not a word we should throw around lightly by any means, but there are cases where it is absolutely appropriate in my opinion. And if you think as Yada does and many others that Paul was a false teacher who knowingly lead people away from Yah, directly leading to the Spiritual death of billions of souls, then I can think of no better person to hate.

Just my two cents though.

Offline Royce  
#191 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 7:58:35 PM(UTC)
Royce
Man

James wrote:
I would have disagree, I think it perfectly acceptable to hate those that knowingly and purposefully lead people away from Yah.

Is it wrong to hate Muhammad, or Constantine, or Akiba, men who's actions have lead to the deaths of millions, and the spiritual deaths of millions more?

There are even people that Yah says that he hates, and commends us for hating as well, the nicolaitans are one such example, where in Revelation, Yah uses the specific words "who I also hate", meaning that that assembly hated the niolaitans, and Yah hated them as well. And he hated them for the same reason that I hate Muhammad, Constantine, Akiba and Paul, because they promoted false teachings which lead away from Him.

Hate is not a word we should throw around lightly by any means, but there are cases where it is absolutely appropriate in my opinion. And if you think as Yada does and many others that Paul was a false teacher who knowingly lead people away from Yah, directly leading to the Spiritual death of billions of souls, then I can think of no better person to hate.

Just my two cents though.

I agree, there is a right way and a wrong way and we shouldnt be afraid to recognize this and tell it like it is. Makes me think of the whole thing most christians will argue you about in the commandments where we are told to not murder (correct me if im wrong on the translation) but lots of bibles say dont kill. Two totally diffrent things. Point is that the christian "be nice and dont hate no matter what" way is errant. Right is right and wrong is wrong. No shame in recognizing and standing against the wrong.
Offline Walt  
#192 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 6:01:36 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

RidesWithYah wrote:
Really?
And a lot concerned.

Not to hate him.

I see what you are saying - but CONTEXT

You only focused on the 1st part of what Yada said without letting him put it context
Quote:
for what he has done to the likes of this woman

It clarifies that it's a hate for the hurt done to others - more of a hate of the action and damage then a hate of the person - it's also a hate of what christianity has done to deceive and mislead souls away from Yahuweh
Offline sirgodfrey  
#193 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 8:44:57 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

I'm pretty sure Yah hates Paul.
Offline Yada  
#194 Posted : Sunday, December 19, 2010 12:52:05 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 4:09 PM, "GE" wrote:

He is not omniscient nor omnipresent. Only religious gods are these things. He doesn't want to be either as it would invalidate His plan of salvation, destroy the merit of the Covenant, and make Him irrelevant.

To this date I have not pondered a statement like this, and this statement is huge. Could you PLEASE expound upon what you previously commented (in bold). I feel that there is a lot for me to learn from that statement, and from your elaboration of that statement.

If God were omnipresent He would be the universe as opposed to being the unique character who created the universe.

Again, this is something that I have not pondered before but makes a lot of sense. Thinking very briefly, if His presence were everywhere, it would make being in His presence meaningless and unfulfilled.

I understand, however, just how hard it is to reject religious gods and religious doctrine.

At this point in my life, and for the past couple of years or so, it hasn't been terribly hard for me to drop what I had learned in Christianity. The Most High told me very plainly one day, more than once, that I needed more knowledge. I will never forget that moment in my life.

G

Yada's response:
Quote:

G,

The path of salvation is for those who walk away from the world and walk to God. If God was everywhere, that would not be possible. The Covenant is for those who choose to live with God. If God were everywhere, that would be meaningless. If God knows everything, then he knows the flaws of His children, which would exclude them from His presence. It would nullify the purpose of Unleavened Bread. If God was everywhere, He'd be everything, and thus cease to be the most set apart. How can you be set apart to God if God isn't set apart from anything? The purpose of God's Covenant, His Torah, His Called Out Assemblies is for us to come into His presence, something which would be meaningless and irrelevant if God was omnipresent.

I'm glad that it has been easy for you to replace religious myths with Yahowah's way, lies with truth. That is rare. I too find it easy, but only after I go through the difficult process of having His Word point out just how many Christian myths I had ingested.

Most recently, I have had to deal with the fact that Paul was a false prophet, that the covenant has not yet been renewed, and that there bodily resurrection is limited to the earth. So, I'm sure there are more errors for me to divest myself us as I continue to learn.

I hope this helps.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#195 Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2010 6:33:04 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:01 AM, "C" wrote:

Hi Yada, my question is in reference to how liberal politicians are quoting "jesus" in supporting high taxes by saying that rich men should sell everything and give the money to the poor. Since that would eventually make everyone poor I am sure Yashua was speaking metaphorically as I am aware that our salvation is a gift that we simply have to chose.(Understanding the what's and how's and why's of that gift may take work, but the work for our salvation is Yahweh's. Your insight regarding the aforementioned paraphrase would be greatly appreciated.

-C

Yada's response:
Quote:

Yahowsha' was not supporting taxation which is government confiscation and redistribution. After telling those who wanted assurance that their souls would go to heaven to observe Yahowah's instructions, He told them to follow His example--which was to observe the Torah. And in that context, He told them that their money created a sense of self-reliance and status which would be counterproductive. They would be better off without it because then they would rely on Yahowah and His Torah. Money is like religion and politics. Unless we are willing to walk away from our dependence upon these things, we cannot walk to God.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#196 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 6:14:56 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 5:02 AM, "RG" wrote:

Hi Yada,

I have been reading Nesamah in Yada Yahweh. I like your analysis of the interaction between the adversary and Chawah, particularly when she said: “..Do not eat from this one, don’t even touch it, lest you die.”

That false statement as recorded in Genesis suggests to me that Yahweh is sending us a message – even as expressed incorrectly by Chawah: don’t ingest evil but get to understand it so you will understand the consequences of ingesting evil. What follows is that Yahweh understands or has an awareness of evil and even though He created it, evil does not come from within Him – i.e. He has never ‘ingested’ it. It is not in His nature

Had Adam and Chawah merely touched the fruit but not eaten it would they have come to an understanding or awareness of evil but not been affected by it? i.e. would they would have the knowledge of good and evil - as the adversary suggested - but not been affected by it? i.e. a half truth from the adversary? The fact that Yahweh saw fit to give us this exchange in the manner presented suggests to me the answer is yes.

Further on you state: ‘The bottom line to all of this is that an awareness of that which is bad, evil, sad, distressing, and harmful destroys paradise and precludes someone from living with a perfect God.’ That sentence is obviously true except for the word awareness. God was and is aware of evil, yet is not bad, evil, sad or distressed. The consistency of the argument would have been improved, I think, by using ingested or incorporated instead.

Likewise: ‘In the realm of immortality, there is no benefit to knowing something which is distressful or harmful.’ Here I have a problem with the word knowing. I would have used knowing of in the sense of understanding a concept but not incorporating it – in the same way you know of the evils of Islam but have not incorporated the ideology.

I might be just being picky but I would appreciate your thoughts on this as I think that is what you meant to convey.

An aside: we live in a 3.5 dimensional world, the half being time through which we cannot travel by design but are ‘carried along’ to some extent by our choices instead. Yahweh is, presumably, in 7 dimensions where he has complete mastery of time. I find it interesting that in Revelation and Daniel we find this curious phrase: time, times and half a time. We normally interpret this as 3.5 years yet Einstein showed that space and time and related. Are we being told something else here about our existence? Are we dealing with physics at another level?

-RG

Yada's response:
Quote:

R,

I concur with your initial conclusion. The primary lessons are: 1) ignore Yahowah's advice and you will die. 2) Satan's schemes involve clever corruptions of Yahowah's Word - half truths (ie Christianity and Judaism). 3) Loving relationships require a believable alternative. And 4) It's one thing to touch something, and another to ingest it.

However: Collectively Scripture seems to say that Yahowah is unaware of our evil once we are enveloped in His set-apart Spirit and that there will be no remembrance of anything painful in heaven. So I do not think He or we will be aware of evil in eternity.

So I think your initial conclusion is correct, that becoming aware of evil is important in this physical realm, but I do not see its value or place in the spiritual realm. That said, ingesting or incorporating work better than awareness in the initial summation.

I like your 3.5 / 3.5 thinking relative to us currently being stuck in the 4th dimension, but someday will be empowered to enjoy 3.5 + 3.5 = 7 dimensions.

Yada

PS if you are the one who sent me the forum reply of Yah saying that He was going to go down to Sodom, the answer is found in the subsequent dialog where His envoys are shown to be there, not God Himself. These messengers serve as probes, not unlike Ballard using a remote control sub to go down to the Titanic. He became aware of what was happening by sending one of His messengers down to Sodom.

In His physical diminished form, Yah can visit and converse with slime. Mat 23 is a great example. But He only does it if it serves to enlighten others who have ingested less evil. While I see lots of Godly instruction surrounding the Sodom discussion with Abraham, and with the messenger's discussions with Lot, I don't see the Sodom story as one of Yah's 7 human visits. It does, however, demonstrate my point, which is that Yahowah is neither omnipresent nor all knowing.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#197 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 8:00:51 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 11:45 PM, "C" wrote:

Hello Yada, I would like to thank you for your previous replies. I appreciate the frank and prompt nature of your replies. My question today may be of a nature that may require you to just point to a chapter of Yada Yahweh, and that would be okay. If you feel like providing a direct answer that would be good as well.

I can recall at least three occasions in my life that have served to confirm the existence of God to me, ranging from the serendipitous to the voice of God/Set Apart Spirit. So for me belief has never been the issue, but knowledge was what I seeked and still seek. Your website was some place I have no doubt that I have been guided to and I have found that my question and concerns regarding religion are addressed at Yada Yahweh. My question is about how to deal with or help guide friends and family. Some people cannot reconcile that people some people seem to be excluded from being able to make the choice to know God simply because of the time and place of their existence. For instance my deceased cousin's husband feels that he cannot reconcile rationally that people from Japan 6000 years ago cannot go to heaven. I try to explain the difference between Nepesh/soul and Nesamah/conscience or the ability to be morally discerning and I tell him that my opinion is that people before Adam did not have the ability to be morally diserning and that there alot of human beings alive today who lack that ability. He argues that people living on the Island now known as Japan 6000 years ago must have had that ability as do people of all religions do today. I am not sure if the vast majority of Muslims have that potential even today. My cousin's widow is agnostic with fear the only thing preventing him from being an atheist, and while I explain to him that the vast majority of souls cease to exist and those who choose to know God can have eternal life with him (and those who choose to align with Halal Ben Shachar spend eternity separated from God)he cannot seem to reconcile that he has the freewill to choose because others supposedly did not. As he is practically an Atheist, the soul's ceasing to exist should not bother him just because a few of us make the right choice.

I hope I was clear enough in trying to explain his and others veiw point. How can we make the argument to address both their logic and their emotions(which I think is what they are confusing for logic)? Do you think their are people who just cannot get it and that there are people alive today without a Nesamah or the ability to get one? While we make the freewill choice, at the same time are only some actually called to make the choice? I am curious to know what you think.

-C.

Yada's response:

Quote:
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM, Yada Yahweh <email@yadayahweh.com> wrote:

C,

God gave mankind, including the Asian living 6000 years ago, life (their soul), a conscience (ability to reason), and a wonderful world in which to enjoy and exercise them. And He provided a means to transition from mortal to immortal, from that which we had corrupted to perfect, which is completely free. Further, He is completely reliable, meaning that we can trust what He has told us about how we can become His children.

The fact that men have created oppressive political and religious schemes which parents willingly raise their children which conceal or corrupt this message, is our problem. The fact that people reject God's offer because they would set different standards for heavenly admission is our problem. Your friend is ignorant of Yah's offer, irrational in his or her thinking, arrogant, capricious, and unreliable--as is their god (who may be nothing more or less than nature, and thus simply unthinking, unaware, capricious and unreliable).

If someone doesn't know God's offer, if they know it but don't like God's offer, they are free to think there are no offers (atheists), believe false offers (the religious), ignore it (the agnostic), or reject it (the philosopher). No harm, no foul. Just like all animals, they live and they die. For the atheist and agnostic, even for the Buddhist and Communist, it is perfectly fair. There will be no punishment in hell for them and they will get what they expect--nothing.

Why are you troubled by the fact that Yahowah is happy to have thousands (rather than millions or billions) of souls living with Him in eternity? He was happy with Adam. One was sufficient.

It is important for us to share Yah's plan of salvation and to expose false arguments. One in a thousand people we encounter may be open to what God had to say and take Him at His Word. Most will not be. We cannot change that. Today, most everyone has access to the truth, but fewer than ever are availing themselves of it.

Judging God isn't a good use of our time. From what I know, He is more than fair. But how He balances freewill with the consequence of personal intervention, is way above my pay grade.

Yada

Then, Yada adds:
Quote:

C,

Additional to my responce, 6000 years ago only two humans had a nesamah conscience, so all of the rest of homo habilis, homo erectus, homo sapiens, et all, were just animals, and had been for millions of years. Surely the atheist doesn't expect God to provide the means to eternal life to every animal with a soul, from insects to reptiles, birds to mammals. And why stop there? Why not save every plant, every bacteria?

Further 5000 years ago all but 8 nesamah equipped homo sapiens were killed in the Mesopotamian flood via the asteroid impact. So, when it comes to homo-sapiens with a conscience, access to the truth has only had merit for 5000 years, and most of these nesamah souls initially lived near someone who had access to the truth. There is a reason the Land of Yahowah's Word was located at the crossroads of the world--between Asia, Africa, and Europe.

Yada

The conversation continues:

Quote:
On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM, "CB" wrote:

This is fascinating. I will read your two books.
Just a few more questions.

How does one know if he is saved?
Does the Holy Spirit indwell the believer?
Was Yahowsha' the Son of Yahowah?

Was he correct when he said "I am the way, the truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father but by me"?

Yes, from the Torah's perspective, and no from the Christian perspective. Yahowsha' is a part of Yahowah, diminished and in human form. He is the living manifestation of the Torah. By observing it before us and by enabling its Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits promises, God lived the Way, affirmed the Truth, facilitated eternal Life.

Was he resurrected in bodily form?

Apart from His body representing the Passover Lamb, his body is irrelevant. What also matters is that His soul separated from Yah's Spirit and went to She'owl to redeem us on Unleavened Bread. Bodily resurrection is irrelevant to our salvation. We will not have bodies in heaven. They are a liability. The "body" Yahowsha' used post FirstFruits was not like His former or our current physical bodies. No one even recognized Him.

Is the Torah the first five books of the Old Testament?

There is no "Old Testament." There is only one Covenant. The Torah is Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, to cite the errant Greek titles. It is only one book.

Do you pray in the name of Yahowsha'?

Never. Always in Yahowah's name. That is what Yahowsha' taught.

Thank you very much for your time.
I am currently in a discussion with a Muslim who also claims that Paul was a false prophet and that Paul invented Christianity.

He is right, but doesn't know why. Paul and Muhammad were very similar. Both were inspired by Satan and admitted to being demon possessed.

It is interesting to see the similarities between your thoughts and his.

Muslims hate Paul, but for the wrong reasons.

Blessings to you,

Edited by user Thursday, December 30, 2010 2:07:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#198 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:46:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:49 AM, "HS" wrote:

Hello Yada

Just browsed through you book ‘ Tea With Terrorists’ and agree with you completely. Give no quarter and take none. I am no Christian or a Jew but am human and do not believe what islam does.

Regards

-H

Yada's response:

Quote:
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 08:17:18 -0800
Subject: Re: Great Book
To: "HS"

H,

Islam is rotten to the core. Its lone "prophet" and his wannabe "god" were repulsive perverts. To tolerate this religion is to show no compassion for its victims.

I was a Christian when I wrote TWT, but was no longer one by the time I wrote Prophet of Doom. I am not Jewish racially or religiously either. When I started making the comparisons between the Qur'an and the Torah, I came to realize that Islam wasn't the only religion in conflict with Yahowah's instructions, so were Christianity and Judaism. There is a God, and He hates religion.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#199 Posted : Friday, December 31, 2010 1:47:59 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 6:03 AM, "KF" wrote:

I thought that the Yada Yahweh program and network was not anti-christian, having come upon it by exploring the roots of truth and deception, and happening upon it via the prophet of doom website. I find it unfortunate that so much is written which appears to tarnish the whole christian church with a black brush. Having only briefly read a few pages and links after having referred a number of people to the prophet of doom website to find the difference between islam and jesus (Yeshua), I happened upon a question "is the church the whore of babylon?"

I am a christian, and when I send an unbeliever or even a fellow believer to a site to find out truth, I did not expect to be throwing them into harms way by those who would focus on the small differences that exist between fellow believers who believe in such things as
Jesus (Yeshua) being the son of God; our redemption; the lamb of God; our reconciliation back to God; the Holy Spirit as being the Spirit of God & the Father (Yahweh or LORD) and the oneness and unity between the three.

I found some of the reading hard to understand for someone not born a jew. Most of the Christian world is not familiar with Jesus Hebrew name & there could have been more parenthesised bridges made. I do not have a problem with Jewish festivals. I believe Jesus celebrated these and fulfilled the law for those who believe in Him. Form & ritual has been argued from the beginning but our singular heritage In Christ ought to be emphasised at this time. Jesus desired that the church (believers in HIM & those redeemed by His bllod sacrifice - Him) would be one (in Him). I am not saying we should embrace pagan doctirines, sin (such as pedophilia, worship of angels, etc) but really, christians ought to be able to look to the jewish believers for clarification and deeper cultural understanding (much of what we have was born out of this religion or at least carried by this religion as a vehicle to bring underlying revelations about and through Christ to the world)

Do you understand what I am saying?

I know that some believe in replacement theology (they shouldn't) etc etc but for the main stream christian public, we need (and have Christ) but ought to also know that Jewish believers are our brothers by love and the unifiying truths we hold dear.

Shalom

-KF

Yada's response:

Quote:
K,

After reading your letter, I understand that you have been deceived by your religion, and that your religion is now precluding you from learning the truth. It is what religion does best. It is why God hates religion. It is why God told us that we must first walk away from religious traditions before we can walk to Him. I don't say this to be judgmental or harsh, but in hopes that one day when something triggers you to question your faith, you will remember this admonition, and you fearlessly pursue the truth no matter where it takes you.

I was once a Christian, an ordained ruling elder, a trained minister and evangelist, even an apologist. But as I was endeavoring to prove the Qur'an false by comparing it to the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, Scripture it claims it confirms, I came to realize three irrefutable facts. First, Islam is false because it consistently contradicts that which it claims its god inspired. Second, Christianity is false because it consistently contradicts the Word of God--which is the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. And third, English bible translations are inaccurate and unreliable.

Just as Islam is false, so is Christianity--and for very similar reasons. A religion which consistently contradicts Scriptures it claims were inspired by their god cannot be trustworthy. Simply stated: it is impossible to be an informed and rational Muslim, Christian, or religious Jew. Further, to know what God actually revealed, you will have to consider the words He used to communicate with us.

There is no "Jesus." So "Jesus" does not have a "Hebrew name." The name "Jesus" was first conceived in the 17th century and was modeled after Gesus, the savior of the Druid religion where the Horned One is god. It not only is inaccurate, it serves to disassociate Yahowsha' from Yahowah, which was the Christian intent.

"Yeshua" is also inaccurate. It is based upon the Sheva System--a rabbinical ploy designed to lead Yahuwdym away from Yahowah. You have been deliberately deceived.

Christianity is the Whore of Babylon. There is no other way to rationally interpret the nature of the beast Yahowsha' is asking us to come out of in Revelation. Further, Christmas, Easter, Sunday Worship, crosses, a god who is born and dies on the winter solstice and vernal equinox, and the Trinity are Babylonian in origin--not Scriptural. But that is not to say that Satan does not also use other religious, political, economic, and military schemes to deceive. He does.

At issue with all religious people is "belief." They choose it over knowing and understanding. They use it to avoid the obvious conflicts in their faith.

According to Yahowah and Yahowsha' redemption comes from the Torah, from the Covenant, and from the Seven Called-Out Assemblies. They are not "Jewish Feasts," by instead Yahowah's Way home--His plan of salvation--the door to life. If you had considered the Ma'aseyah's Sermon on the Mount rather than Paul's letters, you would have known that.

God has no interest in "bridging" the gap between religious mistakes and myths and His Word. He has however created a seven step path away from these errors which leads to Him. But to understand His Way, you will have to change your perspective, your attitude, and your thinking. You will have to be willing to change directions and walk away from the Christian religion.

To say that you "do not have a problem with Jewish festivals" is to say you do not observe Yahowah's Called-Out Assemblies, you do not follow Yahowsha's example, you do not understand what the Ma'aseyah accomplished, and you do not rely on His provision. Therefore, if Yahowah and Yahowsha' can be trusted, you are not saved. According to God, at the end of your mortal existence your soul will cease to exist.

The moment Yahowsha's sacrifice is disassociated with the Torah and its Called-Out Assemblies, it ceases to be relevant, it loses its meaning and purpose, and it becomes useless. Such is the place all Christians find themselves. It is why Yahowsha' calls what we have come to know as "the church": "the seat of Satan," why He says that it is "married to Lord Ba'al (Satan)," and why He says that it is "dead." in His prophetic letters. It is why He says that He is on the other side of the doorway to heaven (representing Passover and Unleavened Bread) when speaking to the Laodiceans--the assembly representing Protestant Christians living in today's democracies.

You and your fellow Christians know the Christian god, one modeled after Lord Ba'al (the Babylonian god), rather than the real one: Yahowah. That god cannot save anyone. That was never the Adversary's intent.

You and your fellow Christians are like the two fellows on the road to Emmaus--clueless as to who Yahowsha' is or what He did. And while Yahowsha' explained Himself to them, and to you through them, your faith will not allow you to process what He said. Similarly, Christians cannot process Yahowsha's statements regarding the Torah in His Sermon on the Mount. They cannot reconcile God's testimony with Paul's, so they ignore Yahowah's and Yahowsha's words and cite Paul's, just as you have done. And yet they are in irreconcilable conflict. If one is true, the other is false.

While I could prove to you that "Christ" is an errant replacement for the Divine Placeholders used throughout the Greek eyewitness accounts, and that it is actually Chrestus, an entirely different word with an entirely different meaning, such evidence would be lost on you in your present state of mind--just as is the difference between Yahowsha' and Jesus. I could prove that God does not have a "church," or anything remotely like it, but it would only make you more defiant. I could explain the common meaning of Ma'aseyah and Chrestus, and the connection between Ma'aseyah, Yahowah, and Yahowsha', but until you are willing to reject faith and start thinking with an open mind, it won't help you. I could explain the connection between the Miqra' and the Ekklesia, but you are not currently in the right state of mind to appreciate this essential connection. After all, you aren't willing to consider Yahowsha's testimony, so what hope would there be in you considering my presentation of it?

If you had observed the Torah sufficiently to understand it, you would know that much of it has yet to be fulfilled. And to fulfill a promise is to validate it, not obsolete it. In fact, according to Yahowah, when the Covenant is renewed (on Yowm Kippurym in the next Yowbel year), the Torah will be placed inside of all of those who have been reconciled unto Yahowah. As such, Christianity is the antithesis of God's "Renewed Covenant," and thus Christians remain outside of the Doorway to Life.

You say that you don't "embrace pagan doctrines," and yet your religion is based almost entirely upon them.

Why would you recommend anyone "look to Jewish believers for clarification and deeper cultural understanding?" Might I suggest looking to God for answers? Might I suggest observing His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms? Might then might you actually understand that the Ma'aseyah Yahowsha' is a diminished manifestation of Yahowah, set apart from Him, to do the work required to enable His promises, that He is the living embodiment of the Torah? Might then you come to know and understand Yahowah, His Torah, His Covenant, His Called-Out Assemblies, His Way, His purpose, His plan, His Ma'aseyah? And once you came to know these things, might you then replace belief with understanding, faith with trust? Might then you follow Yahowsha's Way to the Truth which leads to Life? Do you understand what God is saying?

There are no "unifying truths" between Christianity and Judaism, just as there are no unifying truths between Yahowah's Torah and either of these religions. What you "hold dear" is a lie--one which will cost you any hope of availing yourself of Yahowah's Covenant promises--unless you are willing to walk away from Babylon and walk to Yahowah along the singular and very narrow path He has provided in His Torah Instructions.

I hope you do. But in the meantime, please refrain from promoting Christianity. According to Yahowah, the fate of souls who mislead is entirely different than those who are misled.

Shalowm - Restore the Relationship. In Yahowah's name,

Yada

The conversation continues:

Quote:
On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 7:20 AM, "K" wrote:

What do you believe?

Didn't you read what I wrote about belief? It is counterproductive.

Is there anything that defines you as saved based on your core beliefs? What are they?

As I suspected, you were completely unable to process what I shared with you about Yahowah. I know and trust Yahowah, His Torah and His prophets.

Does your faith have a name?

I have no faith, no belief. I am anti-religious. God is opposed to all of these things. A relationship with Yahowah is based upon observing His word, coming to know and understand Him through it, and then trusting and relying upon His Way.

How would you define your religion if you have one? E.g. as compared to a Muslim, a Jew (assuming a religion of Judaism), a Christian, a messianic Jew, etc?

Yahowah is anti-religious as am I. You should have surmised that from my letter. But as a religious person, you are unable to process information rationally or reasonably.

Are you Jewish? Is your religion Judaism?

No. No.

Based upon your questions, it is obvious I was right in saying that your religion would preclude you from understanding what I shared with you regarding Yahowah and His Word.

I am sorry. Religions have cost so many so much they make God cry.

Yada

"K" asks more questions:
Quote:

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM, "K"wrote:

Hi Yada,

Which of the books of the scriptures do you hold as being inspired by God. Do you believe the man Christians call Yeshua or Jesus is the son of God. The one who died on a cross? Do you not believe in the cross, calvary?

-K

Yada answers:

Quote:

K,

Yahowah and Yahowsha' both answered that question for you so why are you asking me? Don't you know what they said?

The Torah, Prophets, and Psalms are Scripture. Yahowsha's words, accurately remembered, accurately translated into Greek, accurately preserved by scribes, accurately reconstructed from the oldest manuscripts, and accurately translated into a modern language like English should be seen as inspired, with the caveat that very few of these things has actually occurred. Nothing else was inspired by God.

The Christian "Jesus" has no relationship to Yahowah. Nor does the rabbinical "Yeshua." The Ma'aseyah Yahowsha is the diminished manifestation of Yahowah set apart from Him.

The cross is a pagan symbol. The term does not appear in the Greek text. God cannot die. You are clueless as to what occurred on the Upright Pillar of Passover, and how it became the Doorway to Life. And you have no regard whatsoever for Unleavened Bread serving as Heaven's welcome mat. The Christian cross plays no role in either. Your religion has replaced Yahowah's Way with pagan symbols, with pagan death and resurrection myths, and with pagan festivals.

I do not believe in any pagan symbol, nor should you.

Yahowah enabled us to benefit from the Covenant by providing a seven-step path to His home. Your religion has ignored and demeaned His path, and replaced it with Babylonian counterfeits. Much of this is a result of Paul's letters--the wolf in sheep's clothing who has led so many astray.

Yada

"K" is relentless:

Quote:
On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 7:47 AM, "K" wrote:

Even in our church it is said that "religion" is not the way to God. I believe it is about relationship. How do you think one comes into tight & right relationship with God.

Yada answers:

Quote:
K,

Yahowah answered that question. So why are you asking me?

He said: Walk away from Babylon (religion and politics). Walk to Him along the path He provided.

Yada

Edited by user Saturday, January 1, 2011 8:41:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#200 Posted : Saturday, January 1, 2011 8:48:32 AM(UTC)
Yada

A forum member writes to Yada regarding the exchanges with "K":

Quote:
On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 9:50 PM, "N" wrote:

Yada,

I just wanted to write and say how beautiful your letter to “K” was (attached for reference). I shared it with my wife who still has a very hard time giving up easter and christmas celebrations. I accommodate her need to celebrate these festivals and always end up feeling very dirty because of my inevitable participation every year. She knows the truth but is unwilling to change her attitude (so far). A letter like this helps recharge my batteries and makes me feel a little cleaner.

Thanks,

-N

Yada's response:

Quote:
N,

My situation is similar to yours. It is what Yahowsha' told us to expect. But that does not make it any easier. I often feel the same way you do.

This letter was written in response to a letter K wrote me yesterday. But based upon my response, it's obvious what K wrote. Save a typo or two, I am also pleased with this letter. Having just reread it (thanks for including it), I'm pleased that it was posted in the forum and that it was helpful.

K's response to it was exactly as I had predicted. Religion is way too good at being bad.

Yada