logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:29:21 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "J" and Yada (citing correspondence from David as well):

Quote:
J,

I think David is making the same point I've shared with you. Yahuweh uses 'el and 'elohiym in reference to false gods as well as to Himself. Likewise, the most accurate translation of 'el (which as a title can be transliterated but should be translated) is "God." While "Mighty One or Ones" is more literal, the use of 'el during the time of revelation meant the same thing "god" means today in English.

This known, while Halal ben Shachar (a.k.a., Satan) without freewill isn't creative, he most certainly isn't ignorant. As a result, his primary means of leading astray has been to counterfeit. The Babylonian religion is based almost exclusively on this premise, as is Catholicism. So, you should not be surprised that Bel includes el. Uncovering this counterfeit, and revealing the truth it whitewashed, continues to be the primary purpose of Yada Yahweh.

The "new religion" remark was inappropriate. You, I, and Yah are antireligious. All we seek is accuracy, and to whatever degree possible, completeness with regard to the thoughts conveyed in Scripture. If there is credible evidence that Yahuweh used a different term, then let's confirm it and use it. If there is no such textual evidence, we should not follow the Masorete example and copyedit as we deem appropriate.

It is a certainty that Masorete and Catholic scribes copyedited Scripture to advance their religious agendas. The evidence is ubiquitous and undeniable. But that is not to suggest that we can't convey Yah's revelations into our language in a way that is meaningful, regardless of the Greek, Latin, and Anglo Saxon origins of the English vocabulary, or Satan's attempts at counterfeiting. We just have to be very careful with regard to names, titles, and foundational concepts, making sure that they are as free of religious corruption as possible.

The use of "bible" in David's email address is one such example which we can and should eliminate. The Phonetician town from which the Greek term for scroll is derived (based upon its production of papyrus) bore the proper name of a sun goddess. As such, it is inappropriate to transliterate as a title for Yah's witness. It wouldn't however, be inappropriate, to translate the Greek word "book."

As you know, Yah's terms are Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, Scripture, Covenant, and Renewed Covenant. These all convey specific meanings which are vital for us to understand. We should use them instead.

I have not cc'd David on this email discussion. I don't want to pick a fight. But since you cc'd me on this exchange, I wanted to share my thoughts with you. I've left KP's cc in the header since I know where he stands, and I've sent this on to the YY forum moderator in hopes this discussion will benefit others.

Yada

Quote:
On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:24 AM, "D" wrote:

J,

I've seen this argument before. Maybe not in this exact form - but nevertheless. If we decided to purge from our vocabulary every word or description that has been used and attributed to some other (false)
Elohim, there would be no words left to refer to YHWH. El, Eloha, Elohim
and other forms are used of YHWH and are sometimes used of the false gods.

Used in a proper context, there is nothing wrong with using these terms
of the One who loves us.

As to whether there may be some corruption of Hebrew text - yes, there
probably is some. But let's not create a new fangled religion based on
speculations about what the text "actually" said, or what it "might" have
said. Let's examine such aberrations with sobriety of thought and then
focus on the 99.9% of Scripture which is crystal clear in meaning.
For what its worth, that's by blog on that topic.
Be well and the peace of YHWH fill you up.
David

What do you make of this, brothers.

EL mighty one

Bel temple of Bel, Baal, Balaam, Elohim

Baal founder of Babylon

HELEL the evil one's name/(has.a.tan)/mighty one(s) Amos 5:26/Acts 7:43

Heileil the king of Babylon, "the shining one", Jupiter, sun deity/dawn/daybreak

ELAH nearly helel backwards

Helenists followers of EL

YsraYah was/is the children of YAH. Why has their name been changed to be children of EL? Israel?

Versions have been using EL having replaced YAH. It substitutes YAH for the evil one!

Sometimes only changing the Y to an El as in Elah !!!

Dan2

Ezrah 5

YeshaYahu 45:14 NOT EL!!! EL is NOT in YAH!!!

There is no way that this is His Name as stated in these verses. These are corrupt.

YAH is His Name!
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:17:07 PM(UTC)
Yada

The conversation continues:

Quote:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:47 PM, JG wrote:

Yada,

Yes, I agree with what you state below.
I try not to use the term 'bible' given its origin is derived from the name of pagan goddess.

In terms of the use of El, Elohim, Yah, etc. HaSatan has copied and modified and counterfeited each and every name and title of the Creator Of The Universe.

How is one to know if any of these terms preceded the use of Yah's Name in Breshit (I think either Enoch or Noah was the first to call upon the Set Apart Name)?

That is, how is one to know whether or now disciples of Yah or pagans first used certain term?

I do know that the term Elohim appears very early in Breshit.
Take care, Yada.

-J

Yada's response:

Quote:
J,

Naturally, you are thinking as a mortal, where time flows only in one direction from beginning to end. Yah and Satan are spiritual beings and thus exist outside he constraints of time. Therefore, first, in relation to anything other than creation, is meaningless.

The Scriptural evidence suggests that Hebrew was the language spoken by Yah to Adam and Noah. As such, 'el was established as a title at that time. But since Satan was also in the garden, he had access to the complete vocabulary and program. So, when Halal was given the opportunity in Babylon, his religion was crafted as a direct counterfeit of Yahuweh's plan. That gave Satan the maximum stealth, credibility, and opportunity without the least bit of creativity. It has and continues to work brilliantly. As predicted, the Devil's way continues to be vastly more popular than Yah's Way.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!