logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Samuel  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 12:23:01 PM(UTC)
Samuel

Just thought id share some good info that was pointed out to me in class. I am a member of IDMR, which is the group that showed me the true meanings and who the true savior along with the wonder website!

If you look up Jehovah in Wikipedia what does it say....Like the 3rd line down its says....see Yahweh!!! Amazing man! Something just as little as that could put a smile on you in a flash! He works in mysterious ways man, every little things counts. You all have a blessed day! Hope you enjoy this simple message! Be Easy! Hallelujah!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 1:05:59 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Welcome to the forum Samuel!

"The reverence for Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding [binah - discernment, insight]." (Proverbs 9:10)

"I am Yahweh: that is My Name!" (Isaiah 42:8a)

Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:54:54 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom Samuel,

Welcome and tell us more about the IDMR website. We are keen to know each other just as we are keen to know Abba Yahweh through Scripture, for we cannot say that we love Him if we do not love each other just as He commanded.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Samuel  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 6:31:32 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Thanks all! The website for the IDMR group is idmr.net

***It has basic information stating how the group was founded and where classes are held. Its a school and not a church, so when you come to class its a classroom feeling. Which is great. Anyway if you have any questions or concern's feel free to drop me a msg.***

Be Easy!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12