logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:18:08 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I get timed-out if I'm not active on the site! I work most of the day so I like to leave it logged in.
Offline forumadmin  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:06:24 AM(UTC)
forumadmin

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Are you getting this problem even after having the "Remember Me" checkbox checked during login?
And if so, does this happen all the time, or do you get logged out after a few minutes some times, and after a few hours other times?
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:32:43 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

No, not checking the Remember ME button, but I always leave the website open. I will do that this week (check the button) and see how it goes. Thanks.
Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 1:17:01 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I just noticed this problem as well. I have been on for about 20-30 minutes. I was writing a post and when I went to post it, I got an error, apparently because I was no longer signed in (sorry, I did not copy the error, I hit back and copied my post so I wouldn't have to retype it). I then had to sign in again just to post what I had written.

I have used the "Remember Me" box as well, and it does not seem to do that. With the old forum software, I wouldn't even use the remember me button, and it would remember me all day, after 0000 it would reset and I would have to log in again. This one seems to want me to log in constantly.
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:02:39 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Icy wrote:
I just noticed this problem as well. I have been on for about 20-30 minutes. I was writing a post and when I went to post it, I got an error, apparently because I was no longer signed in (sorry, I did not copy the error, I hit back and copied my post so I wouldn't have to retype it). I then had to sign in again just to post what I had written.

I have used the "Remember Me" box as well, and it does not seem to do that. With the old forum software, I wouldn't even use the remember me button, and it would remember me all day, after 0000 it would reset and I would have to log in again. This one seems to want me to log in constantly.

Same with me today, I've tried with the Remember Me box checked and I get logged out pretty quickly.
Offline Yada  
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2008 5:54:23 PM(UTC)
Yada

I still seem to get logged off several times a day and also get a "code" type message when I try to move between different sections of the forum. Pages also don't seem to be loading very quickly.

Anybody else having these problems?
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2008 7:37:53 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I am continuously looged out, but pages load okay, and I have ony had a "code" type message once. I must admit that I find this logging out thing to be very frustrating and annoying.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Monday, September 1, 2008 3:09:43 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
yea I got one too - I tried to post and it came back with an error - I think because I was logged out.

Quote:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\bf8b1142\f17a039f\App_Web_srzujcvr.6.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to validate data.]
System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.GetDecodedData(Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& dataLength) +294
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +203

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 87.112.14.122
Port: 3677
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
ViewState: 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...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +267
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +282
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +198
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +83
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +7350
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +213
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\bf8b1142\f17a039f\App_Web_srzujcvr.6.cs:0
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +358
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Icy  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:48:33 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Any status on this error? I just had it interfer with my posting again, and this time I could go back so I could copy and paste. When I tried to go back, it just told me to log in.
Offline Matthew  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 10:24:29 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

The Timing Out is still happening quite often, well to me it is. I'm always copying (Ctrl C) my drafts before I post because sometimes the back button doesn't work and I then find my writing being automatically erased. Quite annoying but it is teaching me to write faster and more to the point. ;)
Offline Icy  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:46:24 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

I still have the issue too.
Offline Yada  
#12 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2009 10:53:43 PM(UTC)
Yada

Just wondering if I was the only person still having a `timing-out` problem. I have to keep signing in and there doesn`t seem to be any pattern with regards to getting `logged out.` It can happen at any time.

Anyone else having the same problem?
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Matthew  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 12:18:37 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Yada wrote:
Just wondering if I was the only person still having a `timing-out` problem. I have to keep signing in and there doesn`t seem to be any pattern with regards to getting `logged out.` It can happen at any time.

Anyone else having the same problem?

I am still having the same problem too.
Offline edStueart  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:37:32 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Me too.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline BiynaYahu  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:49:15 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Me, also.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Icy  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:09:56 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Every day.
Offline Theophilus  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:28:02 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Me also.
#18 Posted : Friday, October 2, 2020 7:00:50 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Robskiwarrior Go to Quoted Post
yea I got one too - I tried to post and it came back with an error - I think because I was logged out.
https://it-news-reviews-video.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Server Error in '/' Application.
Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\bf8b1142\f17a039f\App_Web_srzujcvr.6.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to validate data.]
System.Web.Configuration.MachineKeySection.GetDecodedData(Byte[] buf, Byte[] modifier, Int32 start, Int32 length, Int32& dataLength) +294
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +203

[ViewStateException: Invalid viewstate.
Client IP: 87.112.14.122
Port: 3677
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
ViewState: 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...]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
System.Web.UI.ViewStateException.ThrowError(Exception inner, String persistedState, String errorPageMessage, Boolean macValidationError) +267
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize(String inputString) +282
System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.System.Web.UI.IStateFormatter.Deserialize(String serializedState) +4
System.Web.UI.Util.DeserializeWithAssert(IStateFormatter formatter, String serializedState) +37
System.Web.UI.HiddenFieldPageStatePersister.Load() +198
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadPageStateFromPersistenceMedium() +83
System.Web.UI.Page.LoadAllState() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +7350
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +213
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +86
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\bf8b1142\f17a039f\App_Web_srzujcvr.6.cs:0
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +358
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433