logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:33:03 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Just wanted to give show my appreciation really.

Thanks Team YY for setting up this forum and community, its good to have support when you can feel soo isolated. And a huge thanks to Yada and Ken, for their passion for the truth and obedience - its a lot of work that you guys are doing, and its HUGELY appreciated. Thanks to the community for being real and honest about their feelings when I have spoken to people in the chat room.

And thanks is not enough to give to Yahuweh, for being abundantly more than I ever thought He was :)

/bow

</cheese>
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Jeannie  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:27:54 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Another THANK YOU from a YY reader in a pass correspondance to Yada.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Over the last few years, I have been learning that we have been taught lies in christianity, from sun-day worship to man/god worship, from salvation by license/grace or sanctified Torahlessness to the ch-rch being the 'new Israel'. At this point, I have only read chapter 0 of Yada Yahweh but several times already, I have found myself speaking His praises out loud for the witness I received to something I had heard before that contradicts churchianity.

Thank you for being faithful to Him who called you. Thank you for being devoted to help others to gain a more accurate understanding of the Truth. May the Father bless you richly, may He enlarge your borders and may He blind the eyes of all those who would bring you harm.

J

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:55:03 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Jeannie wrote:
Another THANK YOU from a YY reader in a pass correspondance to Yada.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Over the last few years, I have been learning that we have been taught lies in christianity, from sun-day worship to man/god worship, from salvation by license/grace or sanctified Torahlessness to the ch-rch being the 'new Israel'. At this point, I have only read chapter 0 of Yada Yahweh but several times already, I have found myself speaking His praises out loud for the witness I received to something I had heard before that contradicts churchianity.

Thank you for being faithful to Him who called you. Thank you for being devoted to help others to gain a more accurate understanding of the Truth. May the Father bless you richly, may He enlarge your borders and may He blind the eyes of all those who would bring you harm.

J

Ok your access to Yadas mailbox is getting scaree now :P

PLUS! You can't keep boosting your post count with other people writing :P ;)

hehe
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...