logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 12:03:16 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found this online and thought I'd share it here. Let me know what you think:

Quote:
In Search of Atonement

What do people following the primary religions of the world do to receive a clean slate with God following wrongful behavior? Find out when Dr. Michael Brown takes to the streets and even the river to obtain an answer.

You can watch the video here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 12:45:24 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

I have watched all of Dr Michael Brown's videos and they are really quite inspirational. For a guy who was wayward in his mis-spent youth, it is amazing that he has turned out this way. I respect the work he has done and I have downloaded almost all of his written messages to study. I have also written to him to thank him for his work and also to ask him why he does not use the personal and proper names as he knows it to be. So far he has not replied. I guess he is too busy saving Christians to believe in revival and revolution and to beware the plots of the wicked of this world, and also trying to reconcile more Jews to Scripture. He is certainly to be admired for his zeal and efforts and perhaps one day we shall be just as motivated to share what we have learnt. I only wonder how long we shall survive in this world if we tackle the horns of Ba'al directly as we spread the Good News. Be that as it may, perhaps it is a test of wisdom and faith in His security that shall see us through to the end, and not of our own doing. But I digress... watch and learn from Dr Michael Brown... he really is lovable!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.