logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:09:28 PM(UTC)
Yada

I asked Yada if he thought the AC and FP were on the world stage now and who they might be. This was his response:

Quote:
I did a radio interview on these topics this morning. The AC is around 20. He was born in a country like Macedonia, a small new nation ruled by both the Greeks and Romans. His father's religion is Islam. His mothers is Catholicism or Orthodox.

The FP is a Jew. He is probably ten years older than the AC.

Gog is between them in age. He is a politically motivated Muslim imam from Turkey.

Beyond religious control, the secondary reason for banning Yahweh's name is that it makes it easier for Catholicism and Islam to merge under the influence of the FP during the Tribulation.

The actual names of these people won't be known by anyone for at least 10 to 15 years. My guess is that it won't become obvious until around 2025. While I can tell you who they are not, I can't tell you who they are.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:23:56 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Thursday, August 14, 2008

"I can see by the language he uses why people think he could be the antichrist, but from my reading of Scripture, he doesn't meet the criteria. There is no indication in the Bible that the antichrist will be an American. "

--“Left Behind” co-author Tim LaHaye, on whether presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama is the antichrist. He was quoted by The Boston Globe.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline YAH is my FATHER  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2008 6:12:19 PM(UTC)
YAH is my FATHER
Man

Shalom all,

If I may ask in a general sense, please? Regarding the two excerpts below;

Quote:
The AC is around 20. He was born in a country like Macedonia, a small new nation ruled by both the Greeks and Romans. His father's religion is Islam. His mothers is Catholicism or Orthodox.

The FP is a Jew. He is probably ten years older than the AC.

Gog is between them in age. He is a politically motivated Muslim imam from Turkey.

Quote:
The actual names of these people won't be known by anyone for at least 10 to 15 years.

Whilst I have no question in regards the speaker's courage, sincerity and openness, I am wondering if these statements are to now be generally regarded as indisputable fact? They certainly seem to be presented as such, yet I am somewhat concerned that they might be better labelled as 'suggestion', 'possibility' or even 'in all probability'.

On the other hand, if YimF is expected to now take this on board as 'fact', please in the name of LOVE, I pray; someone, provide me with a little supportive data from some reasonably identifiable source, in order that my personal system of 'accepted belief', is not unduly compromised in the process.

Grace and Peace to all.

"So knowledge isn't the main measure, love of Yah and of each other is."

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 12:04:53 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 1:47:14 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Fact? It is just speculation based on evidence unseen. What is faith? Faith is the evidence of things unseen! Is this weird? But the truth is that if the projected timeline is to be accomplished then work it backwards and you have Yada's postulations. Whether it happens accordingly we shall only know for sure when it actually happens. By then prophecy shall have little meaning for skeptics as the world would have passed the point of no return.

Edited by user Friday, August 15, 2008 3:31:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yah Tselem  
#6 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2008 4:10:05 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Yah woke me up at 3:30 this morning to pray, but I have no idea why yet. Anyways, I wonder if there is a link to hear the radio interview. Also, I wonder if KP is in agreement with Yadas assessment. It makes sense to me... I need to finish reading YY(maybe that's why he woke me up!) I always thought Gog was a place, but I did not know it/he was also a person. Boy, I need to read and re-read.
Offline andrergsanchez  
#7 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2008 4:29:33 PM(UTC)
andrergsanchez
Man

Where did Yada get these details from? I do remember some speculation in Future History, or Yadda Yahweh regarding the location that would back the "Macedonia" birthplace, but I don't recall anything about age or parent's religion. Human beings live naturaly for about a hundred years and as McCain demonstrates, can be politicaly active and important well into their final years, so the age qualification can't possibly be derived from the likely decade of the tribulation. For all we know, the anti-christ could be 50 years old. Considering the entirety of the western world is derived from a mixture of greek and roman culture (with a few inovations of course), and that most countries on earth are "new", including all the countries in the american continent and several important ones in Europe, even the location speculation seems a stretch. With all the problems that islamic immigration is bringing to Europe, I would not be surprised if a major country like France or the Netherlands, or even the United Kingdom, broke up in a decade or two. There are already parallel governments all over Europe and nearly all of the Middle East itself is both new, unstable, and previously ruled by both greeks and romans. It seems a good bet that the AC isn't supposed to come from China or Japan, but I don't see how most other places could be dismissed.
Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:21:52 AM(UTC)
Yada

I just got this from Yada:

Quote:
Both Ken and I provide many of the Scriptural details for these conclusions in FH and YY. So, rather than repeating all of that, here are some of the justifications:

Daniel gives us two geographic clues related to the AC. He must be from the area conquered by Alexander and be from an area controlled by Rome. Turkey and Greece are the first thoughts but they are large and old, and thus disqualified by Revelation. So, we have to look at small young nations in the Balkans. Of them, Macedonia is the just a good guess. It is as far West and North as AtG ever traveled. Yah's predictions are all too precise to have the references apply to "cultural influence" rather than geography and/or race, in my opinion. So, I think we are limited to small, recently formed nations in an arc surrounding the Mediterranean from Macedonia and Greece, to Turkey and Egypt, excluding Israel, Greece, Turkey, and Egypt due to status, age and size.

The AC is "from the sea," meaning he has to be a Gentile, while the FP is "from the land," making him a Jew. The references to the AC's religion, origin, and accomplishments strongly imply a unity of the world's three oppressive religions: Islam, Catholicism, and Secular Humanism. Since one chooses SH (often based upon schooling), since one is typically born a M or C, and since one cannot have an Islamic mother and Catholic father, but can have it the other way around, this seems makes the most sense. In this regard, the AC will be somewhat like Obama.

As for age, using all of the Scriptural clues, we know that the Tribulation will begin in November of 2026. At that time, the AC must be a national leader and have some sway on the international stage. He will be a great orator, and in the age of television politics, he will be egotistically handsome. The minimum age for such would be around thirty-five. The maximum might be as old as fifty, but I doubt it. While the FP could be credible as an older, gray-haired ecumenical rabbi, such is not the model we have for the AC. According to Revelation, he will resemble Nero (the one who was and will be), at least in spirit, style, ambition, and character, and probably age and appearance.

Therefore, the AC could be as young as 17 and as old as 32. My best guess is between 20 and 25 today. That would put him in graduate school, earning a PhD, perhaps. But the bottom line is that this is only relevant to those left behind. Those of us caught up in the Taruw'ah harvest will never know this egotistical and hypocritical fellow.

The more you learn about Nero, in terms of style, ambition, character, appearance, behavior, and legacy, the better you'll understand the spirit behind the AC. While I'm just speculating, I think the spirit who possessed Nero came back to possess Muhammad and Hitler, and perhaps, Rabbi Akiba and Constantine. It will be the same spirit who will possess the AC, and may already have.

I hope this helps.

Yada

PS In my opinion, KP's analysis of the Revelation kings who were, is, and will be is genius. I'd defer to it for a more complete understanding.
Offline Yahshuaslavejeff  
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 4, 2008 11:49:00 PM(UTC)
Yahshuaslavejeff

which is 'stronger' in the world -
the ac spirit/character/essence/control of the pharmakea
or of the world church ?
I realize this is not in either case one person, rather, together anyway, over a billion(probably) people serving/believing the ac.
Offline Mike  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:13:17 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Saudis fund Balkan Muslims spreading hate of the West

SAUDI ARABIA is pouring hundreds of millions of pounds into Islamist groups in the Balkans, some of which spread hatred of the West and recruit fighters for jihad in Afghanistan.
According to officials in Macedonia, Islamic fundamentalism threatens to destabilize the Balkans. Strict Wahhabi and Salafi factions funded by Saudi organizations are clashing with traditionally moderate local Muslim communities.

http://www.timesonline.c..._east/article7078771.ece

J’lem posters call for 3rd Temple

The posters, which contain the phrase, “May the Bais Hamikdosh be rebuilt speedily and within our days,” were sponsored by the Our Land of Israel group, which is led by Rabbi Shalom Dov Volpo and activist Baruch Marzel, leave out the site’s current structures – namely the the Aksa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

With regards to the campaign, Volpo said Israel is waiting breathlessly for the coming of the messiah and the rebuilding of the temple.

“The Arabs and President Obama know that the Temple will be built on the Temple Mount,” he said. “Instead of the temporary buildings that are there today.”

http://www.jpost.com/Lan...ntArticle.aspx?id=172008

Offline Walt  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 2:36:35 PM(UTC)
Walt
Man

I thought of something
Aren't we all pretty much considered anti-christs?
christian's would sat so

Edited by user Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:59:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Kelly and Shasta  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:15:59 PM(UTC)
Kelly and Shasta

I just finished reading FH and I found the timeline to be very interesting.

If 2033 is going to be the final Jubilee (Shabat Shabaton my wife informs me), wouldn't it make sense that we might be given a rest (rapture) duing one of the shabat years?

Counting back seven years from 2033- 2026 seems unlikely from what Yada writes.
2019 or 2012 are the only two shabat years left. I find it odd that these dates have so much buzz about them in the media.

Aside from the obvious benefits of crop rotation, I've always wondered what the symbolism might be with this seven year rule.

Does this make sense to anybody else out there?

Offline kp  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 5:57:01 AM(UTC)
kp

Quote:
Wouldn't it make sense that we might be given a rest (rapture) duing one of the shabat years?

That was precisely what I was thinking. The "official" sources list 2020, 2023, and 2026 as the next years in which Yom Teruah (the Feast of Trumpets) falls on a natural Sabbath. But the Torah describes Yom Teruah as a Sabbaton---the -on suffix emphasizing the conceptual nature of what it's attached to. Trumpets isn't described as a Shabat, however. So as far as I can tell, having the rapture fall on a Sabbath is not required, but it sure would be poetic.

By the way, Yowel (our beloved webmaster) did some research on moon phases and discovered the "official" date sources might be off a tad. I think there's a thread on it in the forum somewhere.

kp
Offline Walt  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:47:22 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

kp wrote:
Trumpets isn't described as a Shabat, however. So as far as I can tell, having the rapture fall on a Sabbath is not required, but it sure would be poetic.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate day of rest
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:52:33 AM(UTC)
kp

Well, Walt, the way I read it, the Millennium---the seventh of seven thousand-year eras of fallen man's tenure upon the earth---is the real Sabbath. It's what the weekly Sabbath was designed to point toward.

kp
Offline Kelly and Shasta  
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2010 5:48:39 PM(UTC)
Kelly and Shasta

kp wrote:
That was precisely what I was thinking. The "official" sources list 2020, 2023, and 2026 as the next years in which Yom Teruah (the Feast of Trumpets) falls on a natural Sabbath. But the Torah describes Yom Teruah as a Sabbaton---the -on suffix emphasizing the conceptual nature of what it's attached to. Trumpets isn't described as a Shabat, however. So as far as I can tell, having the rapture fall on a Sabbath is not required, but it sure would be poetic.
kp

KP-
Having one of the weekly shabats fall on a seven year Shmitach would be icing on the cake- no chance that it'll happen in 2019? I'm looking at the issue of the Shmitach (Hebrew: שמיטה‎, "release"). It is the shabat he gives to the earth. The references are all about sowing and gathering. What does it point to?

The Israelites have to leave the land alone an withdraw from it!!!!
"The needy will come and eat (bread of life) just as you do, and whatever is left over will be eaten by the wild animals (beast)" (Ex 23:11)

We get raptured, and then the needy eat the words of the Torah on the following Sukot (the haredim and other groups know to do this, and they will after they witness the rapture) (see Lev. below). After the remaining marked people eat, the wild animals take over.

Debts are cancelled, slaves set free, and the land rests. The Torah is read to the gathered people. . . The more scripture I read on this, the more it feels like rapture.

Jerimiah told that the land had to lay fallow for 70 years so that it would get the rest it had been denied. In 2019, Israel will be 70 or 71 depending on the date you start it's creation. Psalm 90 also uses this number as a biblical generation.

Here are the references from scripture:

Book of Exodus: "You may plant your land for six years and gather its crops. But during the seventh year, you must leave it alone and withdraw from it. The needy among you will then be able to eat just as you do, and whatever is left over can be eaten by wild animals. This also applies to your vineyard and your olive grove." (Exodus 23:10-11)

Book of Leviticus: "God spoke to Moses at Mount Sinai, telling him to speak to the Israelites and say to them: When you come to the land that I am giving you, the land must be given a rest period, a sabbath to God. For six years you may plant your fields, prune your vineyards, and harvest your crops, but the seventh year is a sabbath of sabbaths for the land. It is God's sabbath during which you may not plant your fields, nor prune your vineyards. Do not harvest crops that grow on their own and do not gather the grapes on your unpruned vines, since it is a year of rest for the land. [What grows while] the land is resting may be eaten by you, by your male and female slaves, and by the employees and resident hands who live with you. All the crops shall be eaten by the domestic and wild animals that are in your land." (Leviticus 25:1-7)"And if ye shall say: 'What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we may not sow, nor gather in our increase'; then I will command My blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth produce for the three years. And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat of the produce, the old store; until the ninth year, until her produce come in, ye shall eat the old store." (Leviticus 25:20-22)

Book of Deuteronomy: "At the end of every seven years, you shall celebrate the remission year. The idea of the remission year is that every creditor shall remit any debt owed by his neighbor and brother when God's remission year comes around. You may collect from the alien, but if you have any claim against your brother for a debt, you must relinquish it..." (Deuteronomy 15:1-6)[3] and "Moses then gave them the following commandment: 'At the end of each seven years, at a fixed time on the festival of Sukot, after the year of release, when all Israel comes to present themselves before YHWH, in the place that He will choose, you must read this Torah before all Israel, so that they will be able to hear it. 'You must gather together the people, the men, women, children and proselytes from your settlements, and let them hear it. They will thus learn to be in awe of God your Lord, carefully keeping all the words of this Torah. Their children, who do not know, will listen and learn to be in awe of God your Lord, as long as you live in the land which you are crossing the Jordan to occupy'." (Deuteronomy 31:10-13)

Book of Jeremiah: Thus saith YHWH the God of Israel: I made a covenant with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage, saying: "At the end of seven years ye shall let go every man his brother that is a Hebrew, that hath been sold unto thee, and hath served thee six years, thou shalt let him go free from thee"; but your fathers hearkened not unto Me, neither inclined their ear." (Jeremiah 34:13-14)

Book of Nehemiah: "and if the peoples of the land bring ware or any victuals on the shabat day to sell, that we would not buy of them on the shabat, or on a holy day; and that we would forego the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt." (Nehemiah 10:32)

Books of Chronicles: "...And them that had escaped from the sword carried he away to Babylon; and they were servants to him and his sons until the reign of the kingdom of Persia; to fulfil the word of YHWH by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had been paid her sabbaths; for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years. (2 Chronicles 36:20-21)

Book of Kings: "...[Isaiah speaking] And this is the sign for you: This year you eat what grows of itself, and the next year what springs from that, and in the third year, sow and reap and plant vineyards and eat their fruit. And the survivors of the House of Judah that have escaped shall regenerate its stock below and produce boughs above." {2 Kings 19:20-30}.
Offline kp  
#17 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 5:05:39 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, K&S. I like the way you think. Although the 2019 rapture theory is far from conclusive, it may indeed be just as you see it. The Sabbath year passage that really resonated with me was the bit in Exodus 23: "But during the seventh year, you must leave it alone and withdraw from it. The needy among you will then be able to eat just as you do, and whatever is left over can be eaten by wild animals. This also applies to your vineyard and your olive grove." If the Sabbatical year is predictive of the rapture, then who will be nourished by what's left over after the ekklesia departs? There are two groups: (1) the "needy among you" (alternately translated the "poor of your people") refers (I'm pretty sure) to the part of biological Israel who had not, at the time of the rapture, come to realize who their Messiah is. The ultimate restoration of Israel is by far the most oft-repeated prophetic theme in the Tanach. And (2) the "wild beasts/beasts of the field" are (I believe) the gentiles who will finally recognize the hand of Yahweh after the rapture and especially during the Tribulation (see for example Ezekiel 39:23).

The vineyard and olive grove references may also be significant. It's possible that the vineyard refers to the testimony of the blood of Yahshua that the ekklesia leaves in its wake; and the olive grove is the source of oil---the Holy Spirit. It all makes sense to me.

While I'm not sure of the math or logic that gets you to 2019, I would be the last to rule it out as a distinct possibility. (Just because I don't fully comprehend something, that doesn't make it untrue :-) And here's the capper: I just did a little research of my own, and it appears to me that the new moon in September 2019---the one that marks Yom Teruah that year---will indeed fall on a Sabbath! Check out http://www.tutiempo.net/en/moon/phases_9_2019.htm.

kp
Offline Mike  
#18 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 8:19:54 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Welcome to the forum, Kelly and Shasta!

2019 = 1949 + 70 (10 Shmitta) or 2019 = 1948 + 10 Shmitta + 1 Yobel?

The observable new moon sliver won’t be visible until maybe Monday (September 30, 2019) or Tuesday sunset (October 1, 2019) for the the Miqra’ of Taruw’ah .

2018 = 1948 + 70 (10 Shmitta)?

Depending on when the barley is abib in the spring then the Miqra’ of Taruw’ah will be either:
The observable new moon sliver won’t be visible until maybe Tuesday (September 11, 2018) or Wednesday (September 12, 2018) at sunset.
The observable new moon sliver won’t be visible until maybe Thursday (October 11, 2018) or Friday (October 12, 2018) at sunset. So October 12, 2018 may be a possibility.

The Rabbi's in Israel are doing Shmitta this year it sounds like.
"Shmitta is the agricultural sabbatical year in Israel. Also known as Shevi'is, meaning the seventh. It comes every seven years. And here it is: it began on Rosh Hashanah. It will end next Rosh Hashanah. Wow, one year of Sabbath for the land of Israel"

http://www.shmittadirectory.com/default.htm

Offline lassie1865  
#19 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 9:08:10 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Does the schedule of Sabbatical /Yowbel years occur only while the Jews are in the Land, or are they continuous from the beginning of Israel? Did they start over in 1948? Is the Sabbatical / Yowbel years as set by today's Rabbis be ignored?
Offline Kelly and Shasta  
#20 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 9:51:47 AM(UTC)
Kelly and Shasta

kp wrote:

While I'm not sure of the math or logic that gets you to 2019, I would be the last to rule it out as a distinct possibility. (Just because I don't fully comprehend something, that doesn't make it untrue :-) And here's the capper: I just did a little research of my own, and it appears to me that the new moon in September 2019---the one that marks Yom Teruah that year---will indeed fall on a Sabbath! Check out http://www.tutiempo.net/en/moon/phases_9_2019.htm.
kp

Thank you for the information.

Here is the Wiki info on Jubilee:
The Jubilee (Hebrew Yovel יובל) year is the year at the end of seven cycles of Sabbatical years (Hebrew Shmita), and according to Biblical regulations had a special impact on the ownership and management of land in the territory of the kingdoms of Israel and of Judah; there is some debate whether it was the 49th year (the last year of seven sabbatical cycles, referred to as the Sabbath's Sabbath), or whether it was the following 50th year. The English term Jubilee derives from the Hebrew term yobel (via Latin:Jubilaeus), which in turn derives from yobhel, meaning ram; the Jubilee year was announced by a blast on an instrument made from a ram's horn, during that year's Yom Kippur. The biblical rules concerning Sabbatical years (shmita) are still observed by many religious Jews in the State of Israel, but the regulations for the Jubilee year have not been observed for many centuries

Much of the remaining disucssion is Talmudic, and as goes without explaining, confusing. Here's the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(Biblical) Everything else I've found so far is even more of a mess.

From what I read in FH, 2033 will be the culmination of 40 50 year cycles (or Jubilees) from the death of Yahshua. 2033 gives us a starting point, because it will mark the end and of course the beginning.

Knowing that the Yovel is marked with a blast of the shofar on a Yom Kipur, I suspect that it would be blown in the 49th year. Yom Kipur occurs very late in the growing season and the following year the land could only lay fallow for the entire year if it weren't planted the preceeding fall. Jubilees would likely be marked in the 49th year and observed in the 50th. The shofar would be a mark not to plant the winter barley that would be harvested during the following spring in time for the feasts. Yom Kipur 2033 marks the 40th 50 year cycle, but it actually occurs in the 49th year because the plantings would have to be avoided in the previous year to leave the land fallow in the spring. This line of reasoning gives us the 2033, 2026, 2019, 2012 cycles for Shmita.

From 2033, we count back 7 years gives to 2026 which is the start of the tribulation. 2026 will be a Shmita but as FH points out it is probably not a great date. Minus 7 again gives 2019 minus 7 again gives us 2012. Any date before these means we're in a very dire situation so let's assume these are the possibilities.

2033-7=2026-7=2019-7=2012.

This will be a Shabat in a Shmita year.
Offline Kelly and Shasta  
#21 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 10:23:07 AM(UTC)
Kelly and Shasta

lassie1865 wrote:
Does the schedule of Sabbatical /Yowbel years occur only while the Jews are in the Land, or are they continuous from the beginning of Israel? Did they start over in 1948? Is the Sabbatical / Yowbel years as set by today's Rabbis be ignored?

Thank you guys for the welcome. It's wonderful to find such an inspired group.

YHWH kept the schedule even when the Jews didn't. That's why they were exiled to Babylon for 70 years (see the scripture passages above). His clock keeps running even if we stop checking it.

My wife (Shasta) just read this thread over, and it evoked the following passage:

The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs." "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table." Matthew 15:26-27 (NIV)

Just like the poor and needy eating in the fields after we're gone.
Offline kp  
#22 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 10:41:06 AM(UTC)
kp

Quote:
2033-7=2026-7=2019-7=2012.

I know we don't get a vote, but I love the idea of a 2012 rapture. It would drive the new-age fruit-loop Mayan-calendar crowd positively bananas.

kp
Offline James  
#23 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 10:56:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
kp wrote:
I know we don't get a vote, but I love the idea of a 2012 rapture. It would drive the new-age fruit-loop Mayan-calendar crowd positively bananas.

kp

Only problem with that is it would give them something to point to as being right. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when nothing happens.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Kelly and Shasta  
#24 Posted : Friday, April 2, 2010 3:08:37 PM(UTC)
Kelly and Shasta

James wrote:
Only problem with that is it would give them something to point to as being right. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when nothing happens.

Imagine how the spin will be in the media. Perhaps Satan planted that millenia ago to create a plausible explanation as to why everyone disappeared and why there were so many unexpalined calamaties. The 2012 Mayan pagan idolotry will further mislead people from finding YHWH.

This is a very interesting link:
http://www.bing.com/vide...024f0b3c18-1637161698056
Dr. Kaku says that the solar flares will actually be 20x worse than he originally projected and will shut off communications. lots of people can disappear with very little fanfare when we are living in the stone age. Solar flare or no, if we all disappear, they will shut off the communications with a plausible explaination. In the confusion that persists for months or years, we won't be noticed.
Offline RidesWithYah  
#25 Posted : Saturday, April 3, 2010 1:45:24 AM(UTC)
RidesWithYah

Quote:
I can't wait to see the look on their faces when nothing happens.

It'll be 1/1/2000 all over again.
I'm pretty sure Yah doesn't care about the Mayan calendar,
just like he doesn't care about the Roman one.
But then, I don't know anything about the Mayan beliefs, so I guess it's possible He spoke to them.
(I read a really interesting article claiming Yah had spoken to the ancient Chinese,
and some of the similarities between our OC scriptures and ancient Chinese religion;
even the Lamb showing up in writing symbols. I'll have to see if I can dig that up.)

Also, I know I've posted this link before, but I'd like to get our new friends' thoughts on it.
User is suspended until 6/17/2124 4:37:23 PM(UTC) BillyBobthethird  
#26 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 4:00:37 AM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Could it be that we should look for the antiChrist.
Since the christ of the christian religion is the false Messiah.

BBTT
Offline Walt  
#27 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 4:30:05 AM(UTC)
Walt
Man

BillyBobthethird wrote:
Could it be that we should look for the antiChrist.
Since the christ of the christian religion is the false Messiah.

BBTT

Wouldn't Yahushua be the ultimate anti-christ?
User is suspended until 6/17/2124 4:37:23 PM(UTC) BillyBobthethird  
#28 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 9:49:41 AM(UTC)
BillyBobthethird
Man

Yes,..

Walt you are right.
Yahshua will have nothing to do with the Christ of that other religion.
He is a true child of Abraham.

BBTT
Offline James  
#29 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2010 9:59:52 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Walt wrote:

Good point Walt. Yahushua is completely against the Christ of the Christian church. Yahushua was Towrah observant, while the Christ of Christianity did away with the Towrah.

So with this in mind let us all proudly proclaim I am anti-christ.

Offline hasspurple  
#30 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2010 4:17:20 AM(UTC)
hasspurple

Yada wrote:
I asked Yada if he thought the AC and FP were on the world stage now and who they might be. This was his response:

I've read a lot about the recent discussions concerning the end of the world. I encourage many readers to go to www.wecanknow.com Once there, click on "The Book has Been Opened" You'll find that the book is about 212 pages in length. It doesn't take too long to read through it. I've read it twice.

It isn't just someone speculating without biblical sources about 5/21/2011 being the end. On the contrary, they cite biblical references to what they are trying to explain to the reader. I happen to think a lot of what is covered in those 212 pages makes a lot of sense.

The Great Tribulation is actually what amounts to the Great Spiritual Tribulation. We can honestly see around us today a human erosion of morals in society as well as the world as a whole. I like to consider it "indifference" People just don't care about each other like our Creator wanted us to. I run across people on a daily basis that are not kind or considerate to others at all. This attitude is the rule and not the exception.

Regardless of your spiritual beliefs, and I'm not someone who runs around judging others, I certainly wouldn't want others judging me, remember only God knows what's in our hearts.
'
Offline bitnet  
#31 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2010 4:52:43 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Hasspurple, that website clearly denies much of Scripture by postulating that Judgement Day is going to happen in 2011. There are so many more Scriptural passages that will not have have come to pass by then, and simply "spiritualizing" the Tribulation by adding another word (in between "Great" and "Tribulation") that was not used by Yahushua is not a wise thing to do, especially in the face of the warning at the end of the Book of Revelation.

I'd also be wary of people who claim that they are reconciling man to the Creator when they do not even proclaim His identity or the identity of His Annointed One and the real message that He brings.

By the way, nobody puts together a jigsaw puzzle and leaves out pieces because it is inconvenient. And as KP said earlier, if the authors want to present a date, they should make it far enough so that if it fails they'd not be around to face the derision.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Bridget  
#32 Posted : Monday, May 10, 2010 3:05:11 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

No. Not in context. Yahushua would not be against himself. Not gonna happen. There's only so much play on words that is allowed. lol

:)

Offline James  
#33 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010 3:08:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Bridget wrote:
No. Not in context. Yahushua would not be against himself. Not gonna happen. There's only so much play on words that is allowed. lol

Yahushua being anit-christ would in no way make him against himself. He is not christ, he is the MessiYah, the Chrestus, so he can not be anti-Chrestus or anti-MessiYah, but he can and is anti-christ, or anti-drugged-and-whitewashed.

It's not a play on words, but a literal understanding of words. Christians made up Christ, Yahushua is not Christ, and Yahushua is anti what Christ stands for.

Offline Bridget  
#34 Posted : Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:27:14 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Quote:

_________________________________________________me

Yahushua being anit-christ would in no way make him against himself. He is not christ, he is the MessiYah, the Chrestus, so he can not be anti-Chrestus or anti-MessiYah, but he can and is anti-christ, or anti-drugged-and-whitewashed.

It's not a play on words, but a literal understanding of words. Christians made up Christ, Yahushua is not Christ, and Yahushua is anti what Christ stands for. ----James.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I'm slow but sure to learn that WORDS matter.

Not just what my thoughts can do with the words. Does that make sense? I think you know what I meant...coming from a life of 'half truths' with the cross...that we can understand, even with the pictures that have been jammed into us since birth....

Oh, but yes, you are correct. I misspoke and do it often. My 'play on words' just happened to be a roller coaster jammed into a mouse maze stuck inside a crossword puzzle...but somehow my mind could comprehend it all.

Come on..that was funny. (the crooked way of a recovering catholic)

:D

But, yeah, you're right....the ultimate anti christ, but the real one is much bigger...christ has friends..mohammed, for one....the word anti-christ is too small......isn't it?
Offline bigritchie  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 9:58:44 AM(UTC)
bigritchie

I have a scenario that might keep you up at night wondering.

I find it very interesting that Enoch and the Book of Giants among others were found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. (Quite frankly it would not surprise me if they were not hidden by the followers of Messiah before the Roman destruction of Jerusalem, but that is another story)

Anyways those who have read the book of Enoch it ties very well in with certain "Roswell and Alien Technology" exchange theories.

So picture this. Another name for Anti-Messiah is the Torahless one right? Imagine all hell breaks loose on earth, and the "Aliens" have a mass landing to "save us" from world war 3, economic disaster, and whatever else happens.

Now imagine out steps "Jesus Christ". And by that I mean the church version. The Torahless "Jesus" person that christianity presents. Remember that picture we all saw of "Jesus" growing up? Imagine it looks just like that (And FYI check out any UFO websites where they "Channel Aliens" and you will see one who looks just like that on almost everyone).

Remember when Messiah said they would kill his followers thinking they were serving the Creator and him?

Now I am sure many of us have faced the Red faced christian who is shaking in anger because we are "attacking the grace of Jesus" because we actually do what the Messiah says in regards to Torah. Imagine what these same crazy religious people would do if "Jesus Christ" landed and stepped out of a UFO.

If you have never done a in depth study of the UFO phenom or the Book of Enoch I know this may sound a tad strange. So I hope I do not come across as a kook. But can you imagine the Deception?

I am not saying this is a fact or anything, this is simply my opinion of what may happen. It is a scary thing to consider. I have often said that it will be the "Christians" you will have to worry about in the Tribulation, that they would be the ones to kill those who keep the commandments thinking they were serving the Creator.

Anyways, that is my 2 cents. I hope I do not sound to crazy.
Offline EI  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:38:01 AM(UTC)
EI

bigritchie wrote:
I have a scenario that might keep you up at night wondering.

I find it very interesting that Enoch and the Book of Giants among others were found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. (Quite frankly it would not surprise me if they were not hidden by the followers of Messiah before the Roman destruction of Jerusalem, but that is another story)

Anyways those who have read the book of Enoch it ties very well in with certain "Roswell and Alien Technology" exchange theories.

So picture this. Another name for Anti-Messiah is the Torahless one right? Imagine all hell breaks loose on earth, and the "Aliens" have a mass landing to "save us" from world war 3, economic disaster, and whatever else happens.

Now imagine out steps "Jesus Christ". And by that I mean the church version. The Torahless "Jesus" person that christianity presents. Remember that picture we all saw of "Jesus" growing up? Imagine it looks just like that (And FYI check out any UFO websites where they "Channel Aliens" and you will see one who looks just like that on almost everyone).

Remember when Messiah said they would kill his followers thinking they were serving the Creator and him?

Now I am sure many of us have faced the Red faced christian who is shaking in anger because we are "attacking the grace of Jesus" because we actually do what the Messiah says in regards to Torah. Imagine what these same crazy religious people would do if "Jesus Christ" landed and stepped out of a UFO.

If you have never done a in depth study of the UFO phenom or the Book of Enoch I know this may sound a tad strange. So I hope I do not come across as a kook. But can you imagine the Deception?

I am not saying this is a fact or anything, this is simply my opinion of what may happen. It is a scary thing to consider. I have often said that it will be the "Christians" you will have to worry about in the Tribulation, that they would be the ones to kill those who keep the commandments thinking they were serving the Creator.

Anyways, that is my 2 cents. I hope I do not sound to crazy.

[EI coughs, coughs] crazy!!!! lol,,, No, No BigR. I must say I have not read the book of Enoch or done an in depth study in regards to the topic at hand. Interesting take...

In this world nothing would surprise me. I have learned not to marvel over too many things, no matter how 'crazy' it may seem to appear.
Offline bigritchie  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:29:11 PM(UTC)
bigritchie

If you get a chance, google it and read it. It will blow your mind. In my humble opinion it is what people had before the Torah was written down and given at Sinai. It clarifies many things, and Messiah's brother Yahudah quoted it.

A good example is when you read about the "scape goat aka Azazel" in the Torah, you kind of wonder why Israel's sins were all placed upon that goat's head and sent out in the desert? Well Enoch and explains all of that. It goes into detail about why the flood happened, and the book is full of prophecy.

if records are correct Enoch gave Moses 365 books to take with him on the Ark and all we have is the Book of Enoch and a few others.

let us put it this way. The roman church executed people for having it...............And it seems to have been disregarded by the Rabbi's due to the Apostles using it to prove Yahushua was the Messiah.

Now I have no idea how accurate the translations are, or the kind of bias in it, but it will still utterly blow your mind, and it will make alot more sense when Messiah talks about "as the days of Noah".

The books of Jasher and Jubilees are very interesting also. I cannot remember which one, but one of them speaks about the Fallen Angels cross breading animals and plants and genetic manipulations among various things.

Kind of short story on Enoch: 300 Fallen Angels came down, and took wives, and it goes into detail of how they taught mankind how to make swords, gave them technology, drugs, etc etc. It even mentions pre-flood flight and things like that.

it is quite simply mind blowing, so if you get a chance read it!

I meant to add this:

James H Charlesworth, director of Dead Sea Studies at Yale University, says in The Old Testament Pseudepigrapha & The New Testament (Trinity Press International),
"I have no doubt that the Enoch groups deemed the Book of Enoch as fully inspired as any biblical book. I am also convinced that the group of Jews behind the Temple Scroll, which is surely pre-Qumranic, would have judged it to be quintessential Torah -- that is, equal to, and perhaps better than, Deuteronomy....Then we should perceive the Pseudepigrapha as they were apparently judged to be: God's revelation to humans(2 & 5)."

(Now I do not agree with his statements regarding Deuteronomy, but you get the point)

In my opinion the Book of Enoch is one of the Greatest cover ups in human history. And I find it very interesting that where Rome did not rule, Enoch was never removed from the "Canon".
Offline cgb2  
#38 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Offline bigritchie  
#39 Posted : Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:58:22 PM(UTC)
bigritchie

cgb2 wrote:

Ah very nice, thank you for posting that.
Offline cgb2  
#40 Posted : Friday, May 21, 2010 7:30:52 AM(UTC)
cgb2

> (Restored name)

I would caution they might have got carried away with replacing Yahweh where Elohim (or God), belongs, judging from "scriptures" they've also posted on that website (ie. Gen 1:1 In the begining Yahweh created the heavens and earth).
Yet better than other translations I've read with "THE LORD" constantly used.
Offline cgb2  
#41 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2010 6:30:59 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Here's intersting history of the Book of Enoch:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch
http://www.jewishencyclo...id=384&letter=E#1004

Ethiopic Book of Enoch, with analysis/footnotes:
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/enoch.pdf

Offline MadDog  
#42 Posted : Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:05:33 AM(UTC)
MadDog
Man

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 13 post(s)
kp wrote:

kp

The other thing I find interesting about 2012 is that it is also the next U.S. Presidential election year. Now that would really put the world in a tailspin.
Offline Bridget  
#43 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 1:31:26 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Swalchy....and others, of course....I would like your opinion about this site, please....

http://www.naturalgod.com/Feasts.html

:) Thank You~
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#44 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2010 10:31:48 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Just had a quick look at their site - and although they are saying things that are in the right area they do get a good few things wrong. They also have an unhealthy obsession with Passover - although they mess up the dates and I think merge UB and FF into it. They also think that Weeks is 50 days after Passover - simple reading would have solved that one lol

So although it's nice to see people heading in the right direction, their facts are off and they seem to be manipulating things again - like saying Yahushua arrived in Jerusalem on a Saturday Sabbath, and that he rose on the Sabbath (or just after). There is also a lot of verses pulled out of context, like their members home school exclusively because of Ephesians 6:4 - and no other source, it kinda goes on and on like that.

:)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Daniel  
#45 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 3:32:34 AM(UTC)
Daniel

So the AC is most likely "from" Turkey, and he is popular (implying celebrity in the mass media)...

Quote:

Turkish 'James Bond' Takes On Israel and Mideast Strife

ISTANBUL (Nov. 21) -- A Turkish movie set to be released in January featuring a James Bond-like hero who avenges the attack on the Gaza flotilla is likely to further strain the rocky relations between Turkey and Israel, while dramatizing Turkey's increasing role as a "big brother" to the Muslim Middle East.

"I didn't come to Israel, I came to Palestine," declares Polat Alemdar, the main character in "Valley of the Wolves – Palestine" -- who then proceeds in the movie's online trailer to mow down several Israeli soldiers.

See the entire story here.

PS: It wouldn't be the first time a movie actor ended up as the most powerful man in the world!
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline Daniel  
#46 Posted : Monday, November 22, 2010 3:38:06 AM(UTC)
Daniel

Daniel wrote:
PS: It wouldn't be the first time a movie actor ended up as the most powerful man in the world!

Did you know that each of Ronald Wilson Reagan names (first, middle & last) has six letters?
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

Offline issah  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:42:57 PM(UTC)
issah
Woman

kp wrote:
Hi, K&S. I like the way you think. Although the 2019 rapture theory is far from conclusive, it may indeed be just as you see it. The Sabbath year passage that really resonated with me was the bit in Exodus 23: "But during the seventh year, you must leave it alone and withdraw from it. The needy among you will then be able to eat just as you do, and whatever is left over can be eaten by wild animals. This also applies to your vineyard and your olive grove." If the Sabbatical year is predictive of the rapture, then who will be nourished by what's left over after the ekklesia departs? There are two groups: (1) the "needy among you" (alternately translated the "poor of your people") refers (I'm pretty sure) to the part of biological Israel who had not, at the time of the rapture, come to realize who their Messiah is. The ultimate restoration of Israel is by far the most oft-repeated prophetic theme in the Tanach. And (2) the "wild beasts/beasts of the field" are (I believe) the gentiles who will finally recognize the hand of Yahweh after the rapture and especially during the Tribulation (see for example Ezekiel 39:23).

The vineyard and olive grove references may also be significant. It's possible that the vineyard refers to the testimony of the blood of Yahshua that the ekklesia leaves in its wake; and the olive grove is the source of oil---the Holy Spirit. It all makes sense to me.

kp

I noticed that Yada's amplification of Exodus 23:11 in Book II Ch.4 'Matsah' makes no reference to the "wild beasts"?
Offline cgb2  
#48 Posted : Tuesday, December 28, 2010 4:52:05 PM(UTC)
cgb2

I know this goes against every popular notion but:
I wonder with Daniel 9 chapter speaks so much of Messiah if the last verse is also about Messiah, and the abomination that lays waste is:

Mat 23:37 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to her! How often I wished to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you would not!
Mat 23:38 “See! Your house is left to you laid waste,
Mat 23:39 for I say to you, from now on you shall by no means see Me, until you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ ”1

He came to the lost sheep of Isreal, his ministry lasted 3.5 years and they rejected him once again...the abomination that lays waste.
He did put an end to the sacrifice - or pointless, made that clear when the veil was torn from top to bottom, but took until 70AD to completely lay waste.

Worth an investigation anyway, to see if the pieces fit or if anything conflicts.

I heard this on a streaming radio show a few months ago, but forget the details.
They also went over the history 3.5 years after ressurection and made it sort of fit, but don't recall the details.
In the end they struggled to conclude the 3.5 years tossing out a few ideas, and also mentioning it was the start of Paul's ministry.
Gave me pause over that because Paul was painted in good light and just a casual mention, but in that maybe the answer was staring them straight in the face and they didn't get it...but wish I would have been listening closer.
Offline Daniel  
#49 Posted : Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:45:35 AM(UTC)
Daniel

cgb2 wrote:
I know this goes against every popular notion but:
I wonder with Daniel 9 chapter speaks so much of Messiah if the last verse is also about Messiah, and the abomination that lays waste is:

Mat 23:37 “Yerushalayim, Yerushalayim, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to her! How often I wished to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, but you would not!
Mat 23:38 “See! Your house is left to you laid waste,
Mat 23:39 for I say to you, from now on you shall by no means see Me, until you say, ‘Blessed is He who is coming in the Name of יהוה!’ ”1

Fellow Coloradan and Torah teacher Mark McLellan tangentially addresses this issue in his recent podcast entitled "Hanukkah and the Messiah Part 1" available by clicking here.
Nehemiah wrote:

Offline cgb2  
#50 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:20:15 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Daniel wrote:
Fellow Coloradan and Torah teacher Mark McLellan tangentially addresses this issue in his recent podcast entitled "Hanukkah and the Messiah Part 1" available by clicking here.

Interesting. The distinction of separating what he was telling his disciples they'd see versus time of the end made a lot of sense. Guess some prophesy teachers I've listened to try to tie everything to time of the end/2nd coming/great day of YHWH where it doesn't apply.

Fellow Coloradoans but almost 3 hour drive for me to Thornton :^)