logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 9, 2008 6:46:04 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Cara Ungar-Gutierrez
By Nancy Haught

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Cara Ungar-Gutierrez grew up in New York City in a Jewish home. Her family kept kosher, attended synagogue and observed the Sabbath. Her parents taught her the value of study, inquiry and following her conscience.

Now 38, she's a member of Congregation Havurah Shalom in Portland, and while she no longer keeps kosher, she attends Sabbath services and revels in lively discussions of Scripture.

In 2004, she married Rafael Gutierrez, and the couple has a son, Enzo, whose birth almost three years ago prompted a life-changing decision: His mother chose not to circumcise him, which she knew threatened to tear her family apart...

Read on
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline BiynaYahu  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 10, 2008 10:15:13 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Ab' YAH's grace and shalom everyone,

I was wondering about this. Now I know that Paulos said something about gentiles not needing a circumcision to be saved, but I was wondering if I have that out of context. Is it not immediate, or never. And does it apply to the act of circumcising a child at 8 days. I'm gonna go find the exact scripture in order to understand this myself, but any help would be greatly appreciated. May ab' YAHUWAH el-shaddai lift us to new levels of enlightenment.

Your loving brother,
Mike Br.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.