logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 6, 2008 2:23:46 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between TW and Yada:

Quote:
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:01 AM, TW wrote:

Hi Yada

Which of Muhammad's 75 raids were the 2 defensive ones, please? I've hunted the PoD website for that info without success.

TW

Quote:
Hi T,

I started to respond to your last email and it led me to translate and amplify the Isaiah citation in your previous letter regarding God saying that He created evil. I went well back into the passage to pick up the context. I got about half way through, adding the results to the Yasha - Salvation chapter, then some things arose which motivated me to do an edit pass through 5 YY chapters. Now I'm making my way through Chay-Life adding some of what I've learned regarding the rational impossibility of macro evolution based upon positive mutations at the genetic level and natural selection operating based upon the fitness of the animal. It's stunning that so many still believe something so absurd.

To answer your current question, they are the Battle of Uhud (Good Muslims Kill chapter - story begins on page 403) and the Battle of the Trench (Lustful Libertine chapter - story begins on page 459). Be sure to read what happened to the Jews in Yathrib immediately after these battles.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!