logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2008 4:54:07 PM(UTC)
Yada

I just got this message from Yada:

Quote:
I made some corrections, some clarifications, some deletions and some additions, but on the whole, the revised chapter is 90 percent unchanged.

Yada

Update 7/18/2008:

Quote:
Here is a newly edited version of Hayah based upon Icy's suggestions.
-Yada

Edited by user Thursday, July 17, 2008 12:12:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
A 01 Hayah - Existence.doc (184kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Icy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2008 4:06:57 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I found these and sent an email to Yada:

Quote:
You wrote: However, be forewarned: this chapter on “Existence” requires the addition of an additional layer of complexity

Should be: However, be forewarned: this chapter on “Existence” requires an additional layer of complexity

You wrote: It’s primary definition describes a “region, realm, land, or territory,” which in this passage could be the material Universe, but not our Solar System, nor the Earth, Eden, or Israel because these things wouldn’t come to exist for another ten billion years.

Should be: It’s primary definition describes a “region, realm, land, or territory,” which in this passage could be the material Universe, but neither our Solar System, Earth, Eden, nor Israel because these things wouldn’t come to exist for another ten billion years.

You wrote: He may even have been suggesting that we would never come to understand their “mysteries.”

Should be:
He may be suggesting that we will never come to understand their “mysteries.”

You wrote:
The cosmos had a genesis, contrary to what most all astronomers believed at the middle part of the 20th century.

Should be: The cosmos had a genesis, contrary to what most astronomers believed at the middle part of the 20th century.

Edited by user Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:37:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yah Tselem  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2008 5:17:08 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
2 questions.. is this the final edit for this chapter? Does this mean that the online pdf version is updated to this new edited version? I'm looking to print all the pdf files so my Dad can read it all... thx
Offline Swalchy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:09:43 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

I would think the following line: Next we must consider, DNA, the double helix computer code of life doesn't need the first comma: Next we must consider DNA, the double helix computer code of life