logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 9, 2007 6:15:14 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

So one of the most amazing men I know shared with me the link to Yada Yahweh, for that I am forever grateful. I love you Frank!!!!

Here is what I know in listing and reading through what I have of Yada Yahweh I have never had such deep freeing overwhelming communion with Yahweh its like he has just been waiting for something like this to set his true family free. I love the fact that we are family in Yahweh because, often followers seem cult like but family is the way I know and the only way I want to draw near to Yahweh.

I just thank you Yada for your devotion to the truth and revelation! I was the most devoted church-attendee all of my short 20 or so years of life and now you can't pay me to go to 'church', because I miss Yahweh and I would rather share a cup of Starbucks with Yahweh any day than listen to some human speak.

This truth will upset people but its their loss, and for that I am so sad. I just hope to share the truth and bring as many people into the family as I can!!!
Offline YY  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:29:40 AM(UTC)
YY
Man

You are on the right path. All Yahweh wants is for us to know Him, love Him, walk with Him, converse with Him, allow Him to redeem us, and allow Him to adopt us into His family. He states all of this clearly in His Word.

I was not only a church goer, I was one of the youngest ordained ruling elders in church history. While I learned a great deal, and may have done some good, much of what I was taught was more Babylonian than biblical. The Christian church is very badly polluted with misguied doctrine. So much that is important is simply ignored. Man has turned a wonderful and empowering familial relationship into a dying religion.

Sadly, most of the errors being taught in church circles are satanic. Things like Sunday worship, Christmas, Easter, and other counterfiets of the Sabbath and Miqra, are deeply disturbing.
Offline Tiffany  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2007 9:54:00 AM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

What kind of responsibility do I carry in the lies I fostered unknowingly? Part of me wonders if I can just ask forgiveness? Or will I be found to be part of the group that promoted these Babylonian lies? How much can I write off as unknowing ignorance?

See history below:
I have spent the last 25 year devoted to the 'church' all of that time I spent repeating what I was being told to repeat. I grew up idolizing my youth pastor and most pastor in my life, but said to him the day he left I wanted to be 1/2 the youth pastor to kids that he was for me. So I set the goal of post college to be a Youth Pastor, of which I was for 3 years in a paid capacity, I left because I could no longer stand the politics. I then came across YY and now I am struggling with the questions above. Any insight would be appreciated.
Offline forumadmin  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2007 5:02:18 PM(UTC)
forumadmin

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Tiffany - I dont think you need to worry too much - I found a passage taken from Future History #30: Heaven, Hell, and Eternity,
which I think is applicable. To quote:

Our repentance will bring forgiveness of even that, as Paul’s subsequent career amply attests. But we can’t expect a holy God to eternally ignore our willful rebellion against Him--our blasphemy. As Yahshua put it in the same passage, "He who is not with Me is against Me." (Matthew 12:30) If you’re worried about having inadvertently committed the unpardonable sin, you haven’t. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, in the end, is the conscious refusal to accept the grace the Spirit of Yahweh has freely offered to all men through Yahshua’s atoning sacrifice. The Spirit of God beckons. How will we respond?

You can find the complete text at: http://futurehistory.yad...ll_and_Eternity.Prophecy

Your charge now is simply to be honest with others and tell them the truth which you have come to discover through His Word - enabling you to come to know or - Yada Yahweh. You dont have to worry about or need to convert anyone - just be intolerate of falsehoods and false teaching(s) and make others aware of the same.

I think that you should also take comfort in the fact that Yahweh has guided you to the truth. We should never be doubtful of, or question His mercy - just be thankful for it.

6/14/2007

Tiffany,

I found some additional material taken from, Yada Yahweh, Book II : Called-Out Assemblies, Understanding the Basics, Chapter 6, Taruw’ah: Shout for Joy - that I thought might be of interest to you.

To quote:

Perhaps the most pondered question in human minds throughout time has been: If there is a God, how do I get to where He is? These prophetic writings we have been reviewing, and will continue to examine, prove conclusively that Yahweh is God. And He has just a list of things common to those who are invited into His home.

Members of Yahweh’s family:

1. Form a relationship with Yahweh. They choose to associate with God. Man was created for this purpose and is rewarded for this choice.

2. They serve God. Those who are invited to live in Yahweh’s home render assistance, fulfilling their roles in the family.

3. They love Yahweh’s personal name. More than just knowing it, they adore it, exuding affection, and considering Yahweh to be their friend and father.

4. They were, are, and will be engaged in Yahweh’s business, which is exposing and condemning lies, witnessing to the truth, and announcing the plan of salvation. Those who know, do.

5. They observe the Sabbath. They understand how Yahweh’s plan of salvation and prophetic timeline are encapsulated in this set apart day for reverence.

6. They are passionate about the Covenant. They are empowered by the promises of abundant life and familial relationship with Yahweh which permeate the Word.

7. These six attributes equate to: an invitation to live in Yahweh’s home, heaven.

You will find the complete chapter here: http://www.yadayahweh.co..._Assemblies_Taruwah.YHWH

Edited by user Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:56:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline visitor  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2007 12:27:54 AM(UTC)
visitor

For those of us who have found truth in YY, the question becomes - what next? What is it that Yahweh expects of us? The following was taken from: Yada Yahweh, Book II : Called-Out Assemblies, Understanding the Basics.

Chapter 6
Taruw’ah
Shout for Joy

Our job is to sow the seeds of truth so that souls are reborn into Yahweh’s family as His children. While God did the work, He expects us to spread the word, and to labor in the field, so that the resulting harvest will be significant.
Offline YY  
#6 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 12:27:31 PM(UTC)
YY
Man

The moment you are born anew from above in Yahweh's Spirit and adopted into His family, the Set Apart Spirit clothes you in a Garment of Light. It precludes Yahweh from seeing your sins, past, present, and future. You look perfect in His eyes. He is able to share the good moments while being oblivious to your slips. It is why David, a flawed rascal if there ever was one, was called "righteous, vindicated, and upright" by God.

We have all spent time in the darkness of man's deciet. Yahweh does not hold that against us, but instead welcomes us home. Such is the message of the Prodical's son.

YY
Offline Kepha  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:11:10 PM(UTC)
Kepha
Man

Erev Tov, to all! My first post, and I have enjoyed the writings in Yada Yahweh very much. Truly, it's so rare as yet to find believers so in love with Torah.... this will increase by the work of the Ruach in those who are in the churches.. who will 'come out'. To that end, those who are able, work to increase awareness of the Spirit in Torah to christians everywhere.
Tiffany, wanted to affirm what's already been written to you about forgiveness and 'teshuvah', regarding what you previously held as truth. Paul called himself the greatest of sinners, for good reason. He was/is forgiven all of that, and knew it. He taught about how we can fully leave behind the thoughts of guilt which are not to be in us. Hope you are enjoying every day, in Torah and realizing the depth of your intimate relationship with Yeshua! :)
Be blessed..
Offline FF  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2007 9:16:18 PM(UTC)
FF
Man

Tiffany,

You are not Yahuwdy but you are Yahhuwdym the adopted of Yahu and beloved daughter adopted of FF.

So we only see through the blood of Yahushua, YOU the one that is washed white as snow..

Welcome to PAPA's Family,

FF
FF