logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 9, 2008 4:43:39 AM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between 'WW' and Yada:

Quote:
On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 9:44 PM, 'WW' wrote:

What is your "take" on predestination?

Is Yahweh sovereign or not?

Your reply is appreciated.

-W

Quote:
W,

My take on predestination is immaterial. However, since Yahuweh is committed to freewill, He is against it. Yahuweh doesn't predestine the future in prophecy, He is simply reporting the sum of our choices.

Yahuweh is sovereign. Why do you ask? And how does your first question lead to the second?

The entire purpose of Yada Yahweh is to expose what God had to say about Himself, us, our universe, and His plan and purpose. Read it and then make your own decision if Yahuweh is sovereign.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline YAH is my FATHER  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:40:34 AM(UTC)
YAH is my FATHER
Man

I have not yet come across either 'WW' or 'Yada' since being a part of this site forum, however I must say that I admire the clarity and candor of the reply. Truly, I am yet to find anyone that I do not genuinely like in this place.

Further, I must (rather belatedly) add that I am most thankful to the originator (I presume Yada) of this forum, for his work and for graciously permitting me the great blessing of membership.

*One more thing; I personally very much appreciate this group of topics for discussion, and especially the manner it has been presented, for it seems to me that the thing that is most easily forgotten in this age, is that love - ALWAYS requires decision - to action.

Furthermore, we make the most fundamental and most common and saddest mistake of the fallen world of humankind, whenever we might seek to love in a removed or disassociated silence - to any degree.

For we are called upon to live as above the fallen world of mankind - indeed as in heaven!

Again, thank you Yada.
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:04:57 AM(UTC)
kp

Actually, YAH is my FATHER, "Yada" is Yada, author of Yada Yahweh and Prophet of Doom, and co-author (with me) of Tea With Terrorists, and In the Company of Good and Evil. His huge and growing body of work is the inspiration for this blog, but I don't think he formally participates much. "Yada" is the moderator who tries valiently to keep the conversation going by introducing new and timely topics, sometimes by using bits of personal correspondence between Yada and other semi-anonymous folks. Hope that clarifies matters for ya.

kp
Offline YAH is my FATHER  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:25:55 AM(UTC)
YAH is my FATHER
Man

Thank you kp for your clarification, and it certainly appears that Yada, and (it seems) yourself, is/are very busy folk, and most likely fruitful in a blessed product. So even though I have far less than sufficient background to make any judgement on such matters, I have little doubt, from the time I have known (of) yourself, that your efforts and understanding are of the highest order of blessing - according our FATHER's wishes.

I didn't know that there was actually a book (if it is such) entitled 'Yada Yahweh', although I have read somewhere during this past week, of PoD, as I believe 'we' call it around the family dining table. Are they readable to any extent online, or do I need to purchase hard copies?

Ultimately, I again feel mightily blessed to be a part of this ongoing forum of open discussion and striving to serve my FATHER - as HE deserves.

Thanx again.
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:26:54 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Offline bitnet  
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:36:46 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

Please feel free to download all the books and distribute without cost to those who seek the Eternal Creator. I think much of what is in your minds may be rewritten through these books. This forum, after all, is to discuss the YY books. Without reading them you may find it harder to understand that which is being discussed.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:56:30 AM(UTC)
kp

Quote:
purchase hard copies?

That's a good one. Commercial publishers are scared spitless of this stuff. Wouldn't touch it with a ten-meter cattle prod. A couple of these titles have seen print, but Yada foot the bill and I did the artwork: professional quality (better than many), but strictly do-it-yourself in execution. It's one thing to charge for a book: they're expensive to produce. But we'll never charge a penny for the truth.

kp