logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AnaA  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2008 8:21:10 AM(UTC)
AnaA

Hi, I'm hoping to get other people's perspective about what a
couple members of my family have become convinced is what
we're all heading for here in America. I'm slowly becoming
somewhat convinced it's all legitimate, and if that's so, it's really
unfortunate.

http://www.theamericanni....org/7_PLAGUES__D-D.html

Ana
Offline Yahshuaslavejeff  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:07:10 AM(UTC)
Yahshuaslavejeff

Hi Ana,
I didn't go to the link,
but there already are plagues devastating the people,
plagues in Yahweh's Plan and perpetrated by Hasatan through the paharmakea.
In 1902, only about 1 in 50 people in the usa was taking manmade drugs or other medicine for sale for profit.
the druglords decided , under hasatans deception and for greed, that they could make more money if everybody tooks manmade drugs for sale by them.
so, they systematically made people sick. - headaches, shizofrania, kanser, HIGHbludpessure, itcky skinsky,
infertilty, inpotincy, dbetes, and so on - they are all planned and manmade ..... and effect 90$billion billion billion of the 'conomy.
every one of them is man made or promoted greatly under hasatans darklordship over amerIndusty/druglords.
people who believe their lives were 'saved' by dugs hesitate or adamantly deny that the dunglords are evil.
some ov them may get saved, most will not. they choose to follow with the crowd/with hasatan - thiniking they are saved but steadily and constantly being tricked by hasatan in and with society, all of society/mankind except for the few elect who are hidden in Yahweh by sheer extyreme amazing grace.

the words that luuk like they are misspellled.... welll, can you thunk of a Reason for that ??
(smile, rest, rejoice, and keep seeking and trusting Yahweh in Yahshua's Grace, if He lets you(He Resists the proud))
Offline YAH is my FATHER  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2008 6:43:40 AM(UTC)
YAH is my FATHER
Man

Not too sure of your point there Yahshuaslavejeff, but I sure likeski the way you put it.

Grace and peace to you

"So knowledge isn't the main measure, love of Yah and of each other is."

Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2008 10:12:00 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

Welcome to the forum, AnaA. One of the things that many messianics note through Scripture is that man has a habit of controlling others by any means, whether it is political power, money, or control of health. There is merit in this line of thought as the people behind big pharma are definitely using the people as "business consumables." Turning to Galatians, we read of the habits of these people who mainly look out for themselves:

Gal 5:19 And the works of the flesh are well-known, which are these: adultery, whoring, uncleanness, indecency,
Gal 5:20 idolatry, drug sorcery, hatred, quarrels, jealousies, fits of rage, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions,
Gal 5:21 envy, murders, drunkenness, wild parties, and the like – of which I forewarn you, even as I also said before, that those who practise such as these shall not inherit the reign of Elohim.

If you notice, The Scriptures interpreted some of the words differently from almost every other translation, specifically, drug sorcery. This covers a whole lot of areas that include narcotics to abortive medicine as well as chemotheraphy and other supposed cures for other preventable diseases. Big pharma will trade your lives out from your wallet, and they start with the simple personal care products that you use daily that will eventually inflict your body with major illness sometime in your life.

I have been highlighting this situation and providing alternative products for about eight years now, but not many people seem to want to care about their bodies and would rather budget for movies, beer and fast food instead of products that shall improve their lives. I am hopeful that members of this forum care a little more about the temple of the Set-Apart Spirit than those who willingly subject their minds and bodies to the priests of contemporary medicine, who incidentally, have finally been certified as the chief cause of death ahead of cancer and heart disease. Yes, iatrogenic deaths have surpassed the cause the other deaths and shall continue to rise. Take charge of your own lives, please! PM me if you want more information.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yahshuaslavejeff  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:44:18 AM(UTC)
Yahshuaslavejeff

YAH is my FATHER wrote:
Not too sure of your point there Yahshuaslavejeff, but I sure likeski the way you put it.

Grace and peace to you

plagues ... simply plagues (title of thread)
plagues are already here, manmade, devastating a corrupt society (everywhere almost, in the you ess a and around the world)
people who trust society or any part of society(mankind) will go down with mankind in Yahweh's Judgment
that includes ANYONE who trusts ama doctors or druglords(manufacturers,promoters,sellers) of darkness. pharm industry and thinking has already deceived the whole world, almost even the elect (and almost everyone who thinks they are the elect).
Offline YAH is my FATHER  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:00:14 PM(UTC)
YAH is my FATHER
Man

Please accept my apologies Yahshuaslavejeff,

My point was along the lines that I thoroughly enjoyed the novel way you presented your previous post, and the challenge it gave me in sufficiently comprehending it.

As for your detail, I hadn't given it a great deal of my attention previously, but since reading your post, I have to admit that I have been more cognizant of such concerning things. For instance, it is my opinion that the drug companies, from within the support system of governmental legislation, are unleashing upon the planet untold devestation which maybe we are only in the very early stages of seeing.

I am thinking particularly of the vast programs of injecting poisons into the blood streams of babies worldwide in the name of vaccination.

Of course such an observation is made from my perspective alone, and I certainly would not seek to worry anyone through it, but for mine; isn't this kind of program just one more evidence of our worldly distrust in a CREATOR and FATHER - who says that it is HIS job to look after us, not ours.

So it seems we go on rejecting HIS assured provision in light, in favor of our own - in darkness.

One more thing is I found it a most interesting observation, that 'Almost everyone thinks they are the elect', and ain't that da truth?

BTW, I was most amiss in my failure to previously welcome AnaA into the forum, which I will do right now. AnaA, from one new member to another - I am very pleased that you have joined us here and pray that you will enjoy your time on this site as much as I am.

Grace and peace to all