logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2008 2:17:13 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Guys, read this article from the BBC website of suicide bombers leaving their last messages.

Admitting to being a terrorist:

Quote:
"I'm happy and I do not fear the blame of any blamer of what I'm going to do, as you call us terrorists; but you can see we don't mind that, if you call us terrorists, because we will keep on terrorising you until you learn your lesson."

How's this one for contradictory, they first say to get out of their lands then continue saying they will strike until Allah's law is established on the earth:

Quote:
"This is a warning to the non-believers that if they do not leave our lands there are many more like us and many more like me ready to strike until the law of Allah is established on this earth."

Again, saying to leave them alone:

Quote:
"We're not cowards. Enough is enough. We've warned you so many times get out of our lands, leave us alone, but you have persisted in trying to humiliate us, kill us and destroy us."

And as usual, to top it off Islam once again confirms that it is not a peaceful religion:

Quote:
"We will rain upon you such a terror and destruction that you will never feel peace and security."