logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2008 7:33:12 PM(UTC)
Yada

From: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com "Picture of the Week:"

Quote:
The muslim daily whinge and moan today - is none other than a picture of an adorable puppy sitting inside a police hat to advertise a new police non-emergency phone number. (I have written extensively about muslims & dogs - to read a few go here and here.) You would think, based on the muslim indignation, granted it is far short of that shown regarding the Danish MO-Cartoons or the Teddy Bear Teacher, but nevertheless defiant in its demands that the puppy poster not be used and vowing that, regardless of its importance, it will not be displayed in muslim businesses, etc.

You can read the complete article here.

Speaking of outrage, how about the following?

Quote:
7/2/2008 (Jerusalem, Israel) - Four people are killed when a Palestinian goes on a violent rampage with a bulldozer.
7/2/2008 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamic gunmen murder a woman shortly after she drops her daughter off at school.
7/1/2008 (Swat, Pakistan) - An elderly woman is among five people shot to death by Islamists in four separate attacks.
7/1/2008 (Mataban, Somalia) - Fifty-three people are killed in a series of ambushes by Islamic militants.
7/1/2008 (Buhriz, Iraq) - Three members of the same family are murdered by Mujahideen bombers.
7/1/2008 (Mandali, Iraq) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends four Iraqis to Allah.
Yada attached the following image(s):
puppy-ad.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2008 11:56:47 PM(UTC)
bitnet

I like some of the replies to the article posted on The Opinionator website!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2008 12:11:13 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I like this guys reply....

Quote:

I don't find dogs offensive at all. I have one dog named Muhammad, and two little kittens also named Muhammad. I used to have pigs, but no more. However, if I ever raise pigs again, they, too, will be named Muhammad.

P.S. I like ham sandwiches.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Matthew  
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 3, 2008 7:22:47 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
That comment regarding the ham sandwiches is funny!

I added those 6 stats from Yada's first post on the forum. The worst stat you will ever get from a Christian or Jew is this: 7/2/2008 (Jerusalem, Israel) - Four little sisters were whacked on the head with a soft fluffy yellow pillow by their older Jewish brother because they were giggling at him for seeing him kiss his girlfriend on the porch.